Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (27473 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Natasha2(f): 2:44am On May 02, 2011
^^lolz 190 I don't like the way you attack me oh please kindly stop it cos i'm not finding it funny anyways good night kiss and Donpuzo is with his GF so don't disturb him
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 2:47am On May 02, 2011
^Okay swerry, You walked rite into the middle of a healthy conversation cool cool

Good nite swerry!!

@POST

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uth_i18K_gM&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 2:52am On May 02, 2011
[size=33pt]LMAO@nigga roaches still bitching about name changes without having a woman grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 2:57am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=33pt]LMAO@nigga roaches still bitching about name changes without having a woman grin grin grin[/size]

This is coming from someone who has no man. Do men even approach you? I doubt it.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On May 02, 2011
Princek12:

This is coming from someone who has no man. Do men even approach you? I doubt it.

[size=33pt]Awww.  Somebody is hurting.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

You need some help with the ladies boo boo?   grin grin grin grin grin grin Lesbianism have taught me a few things. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 3:12am On May 02, 2011
ROTFL!!

Entertainment at its best, There is more to  [size=4pt]bea-neath[/size]  what u see prince!!

dont be foooled!!

ROTFLMFAO!!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:14am On May 02, 2011
Yeah, Princeless don't be fooled about what going on off Nairaland the same manbitch begging for truce and crying to another chatter about why the "lame" group is still kicking.  How pathetic.

I can back up what I say but I know for a fact lipsrsealed can't.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 3:18am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah, Princeless don't be fooled about what going on off Nairaland the same manbitch begging for truce and crying to another chatter about why the "lame" group is still kicking.  How pathetic.

I can back up what I say but I know for a fact lipsrsealed can't.

Shut the phuck up. dyke. You probably like women and not men. shut up. go and lick some you know what.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 3:19am On May 02, 2011
[size=48pt]ROTFLMFAO!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin[/size]
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 3:21am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

You need some help with the ladies boo boo?   grin grin grin grin grin grin  Lesbianism have taught me a few things.   tongue tongue tongue

Go and talk to your dyke arse lesbians to help you out.

Who turned you out? Maybe you are circumcised. Sorry for that. Go back to those lesbians so that they can teach you more things.  

Are you the butch lesbian? or are you the other lesbian? the biatch lesbian?
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 3:21am On May 02, 2011
[size=38pt]ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin grin

PRINCE PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP!!
[/size]
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 3:23am On May 02, 2011

lmao. They got the prince started. That is what happens when villagers come to America and think they know it all. she is probably a villager or a direct descendant of one. by their words we shall know them.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 3:24am On May 02, 2011
Prince please forgive theee

Please forgive them for they know NOT what they speaketh or sayeth

cos outta their mouth is CONSTANT FOOOOOOOOOLISHNESS!!! grin grin grin grin

pleaseee
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 3:27am On May 02, 2011
ight 190

i don't know what more the lesbian wants. I already offered her to pray for her so she can keep her last name for the rest of her life. I did not even know that she is a lesbian. I guess I don't need to pray for her anymore.

Her prayers has already been answered.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:28am On May 02, 2011
Princek12:

Go and talk to your dyke arse lesbians to help you out.

Who turned you out? Maybe you are circumcised. Sorry for that. Go back to those lesbians so that they can teach you more things.  

Are you the butch lesbian? or are you the other lesbian? the biatch lesbian?

I did speak to one of my dyke arse lesbians and that why the one that typing in pink fonts is bitching because I took his only source of life support.   grin grin grin  

Are you are a lipstick gay and do you need help coming out of the closet I see your boyfriend is here and pink suit you guys well.  I can enlist help from a fellow friend who have experience working with homosexual people.  

We will not stone you if you come out of the closet like the people in Africa do.  We are more understanding and supportive.  Are you a bottomer or a topper?
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:30am On May 02, 2011
Princek12:

ight 190

i don't know what more the lesbian wants. I already offered her to pray for her so she can keep her last name for the rest of her life. I did not even know that she is a lesbian. I guess I don't need to pray for her anymore.

Did you pray for you and your pink boyfriend to get a job? That is more important than lesbians. They could care less about your prayers.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 3:30am On May 02, 2011
[size=38pt]ROTFLFMFAO!! SOMEONE IS HURTING AND SLOWLY DYING OFF!!
[/size]

Princek12:

ight 190

WE ALREADY KNOW

WE ALREADY KNEW!! WE KNEW A LONG TIME AGO!!

WHAT IS ALREADY UP!! SAY NO MORE PLEASE, URE KILLING ME HERE WITH LAFFTA!!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:31am On May 02, 2011
Come out of the closet. We embrace you. Prayers aren't going to work for you.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Princek12(m): 3:32am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Did you pray for you and your pink boyfriend to get a job?  That is more important than lesbians.  They could care less about your prayers.  

go lick some you know what.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 3:33am On May 02, 2011
[size=44pt]LMAO@red font saying someone is dying[/size]  Homosexual people are funny as hell!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 3:33am On May 02, 2011
Princek12:

go lick some you know what.

Please say it

Pleaseeeeee say it!! grin grin grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by MrsChima(f): 5:30am On May 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

i feel you on that.
hopefully Prince will be more respectful should this continue.
This is to be discussed and MAYBE debated. Not ground for an all out war and attack
on nationality and s3x. That is beyond pitiful.

Going back to what you are saying about proving statistically that a woman having her husband's last name means she will have a happier marriage.  This was a debate during lunch break against the men and women when an African woman who came from her homeland on a student visa and married she obtained her doctorate degree only to tell her husband back home that she is not interest in the marriage.  Now this is the funny part,  the men agree with the African woman saying if she is not happy then she should leave her husband but the women were on the man side saying that he supported her through her education and it was cold for her to leave her husband after all that time and GUESS WHAT the woman not only took her husband's name's she also took his grandfather's name because of family customs or some shit.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by CrudeOil1(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2011
I don't think I will ever get married, but if I mistakenly decide to get married, she has to either hyphenate or change her last name. No doubt.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 02, 2011
Mistakenly? If you're thinking marriage is a mistake then never go into it please. Not with that kind of mentality lol, before you end up in a world of emotional hurt.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 1:11pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

Mistakenly? If you're thinking marriage is a mistake then never go into it please. Not with that kind of mentality lol, before you end up in a world of emotional hurt.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by CrudeOil1(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

I might decide to change my mind if I find a good woman, which is very rare.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by chibaby5(f): 5:31pm On May 02, 2011
@topic

If he wants me to drop my name and carry his (which is wat am familiar with), i would, gladly & proudly.
If he doesnt mind ma last name 2geda with his(Which i aint really fussed abwt), datz kool to.
Whicheva way round doesnt take away my person or bar me 4rm pursuin my goals.
There are more pressing issues in life ladies
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 02, 2011
Lol, you say that like women are the ones that keep bringing up the issue. From what I've seen, the complaints are coming from men mostly.

Crude Oil.:

Yeah I'm sure of that. The way you said it though, it sounded like you could go into a marriage even while thinking it's a mistake lol. There are plenty of good women out there. The bad always overshadow the good, regardless of the object, situation, place, etc.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol, you say that like women are the ones that keep bringing up the issue. From what I've seen, the complaints are coming from men mostly.
cool cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by chibaby5(f): 6:18pm On May 02, 2011
Crude Oil.:

I pray God will help u find her, Amen
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by 190: 6:20pm On May 02, 2011
^Just as he helped me find you cubbycake cool cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 02, 2011
. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.