Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? (33619 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by mbahdi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Just to shame them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by olatade(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Sterope(f): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Aren't we friends?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
I only pity the guys that wife such ladies. The only reason I could give is that parts of their hearts are still with such ex-bfs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
no worry.. I go gist her husband the best style on bed she likes the most

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ex should remain Ex.. I am Not inviting any ex and they shouldn't invite me

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
angryDo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by pode(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Just to fall the guy man hand

1 Like

Depends on the previous relationship, the ex could be married too, as long as there is no ulterior motive its not a bad thing.
no worry.. after the wedding I go gist her husband the style she prefers most on bed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by FarahAideed: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
As a mark of respect to the groom I will never attend the wedding of an ex , neither will I make contact with her after the marriage but I will respond to her chats

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nothing much o....
but for the ladies, to tell you they find and settle down with someone better than you incase you still dey struggle.

But for the guys, to tell the ladies they weren't patient enuf or I found someone more beautiful than you.

If you ask me, i no go invite and i will not attend oI!
Make them n devil no go plan something for you dare now and you say n.a. God wey no love you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Olarewaju89: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
The tin tired me oo undecided

Na so my 2 ex- girlfriend invited me for their wedding undecided

One is rich and the other one is average rich.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Adekunle813: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jeon:

No wonder you were invited to ur Exes weeding. Because you are not straight forward.

Must you comment??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Sunnypa11(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Just for promo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by sam564: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Freelane33(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
So as to let their husbands know that they are replaceable at any time grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Prince001(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cutehector:
Weddings are overrated

Absolutely to the level that some think is an achievement. Either we marry or not we should be nice to each other and not cheat!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Acidiously: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
To officially sign up with PEPPER DEM GANG CONFRATERNITY with him present
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Whitelion535: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
She won show the Ex she no make mistake leaving him

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Mutemenot(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
It's good to be good, ending relationship doesn't mean both parties are enemies ... I have series of Ex I still share important topic with, no emotional or sexual talks involved.... As I dey write so, my ex is even inviting me to her shop... the importimportant is the Mindset!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by annyz: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nothing wrong with it because in some cases the lady would like to move on with someone who is ready to marry her since the ex was not ready.
They parted peacefully and remained friends.

She will ever be so thankful for the ex gracing the occasion.

Unless the relationship ended badly.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by redbean(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
movies
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Dreadlock69(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Even if you born invite me i go come chop rice

Ask around ion get shame
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
One must invite people.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by aloaye11: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
So do it to make him feel what is missing, while some is just to see his face while the baton is being changed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by elonmuskbaby: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
To pepper or spite the ex so that he will be jealous and pained
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Savedday: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Odingo1: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
That is not good inviting ex, bad boy ex may end up having sex with her again after wedding.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Lawalemi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
I was represented at my ex wedding by my younger sister and fiance due yo tight schedule. Both of them knew that we have separated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.