Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? (34020 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Attend for what, lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by slim147(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Daboomb:

Shey your own wife na London-Used girl nii shocked gringrin

She’s tear rubber , na me tear the Nylon
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by engrelvis(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Toyin3837:
I will invite my ex to my wedding just the way I will invite other people because we are ex, not enemies. Besides, he needs to come and see how the Lord has decorated my floor with marble times when he(my ex) removed his rugs.
This in summary y girls invites their ex to their wedding

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by JayB11(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmm, See dis Guy..
Dat ur Ex still loved you..U wer not Smart enough to notice.. sad smiley
She wanted you to Witness her Big Day..She was not Faking Anything..
D Feelings are or were still der..

If you and her had Chatted few days B4 the Wedding, Don't b surprised she would have invited for last Fvckk..
But, dats in the past now..Next time, Be Observant n be smart!!..

Hahhahahaha.....thanks man.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by SavageResponse(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2021
UncleKoboko:

It is only shameless and very foolish people that wont worry about it.

With all the problems in this world you have the time to be worrying about whether or not your bride invited her ex-boyfriend to her wedding.

The level of your low-self esteem and idleness is astounding angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by seunfape(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
It seems you are less busy always, if you are a busy type, your ex should just inform not invite you. Bro look for better work, working in local government sectriate or ministry is not the best, that is y all exs are inviting you for their weddings.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? by UncleKoboko: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

With all the problems in this world you have the time to be worrying about whether or not your bride invited her ex-boyfriend to her wedding.

The level of your low-self esteem and idleness is astounding angry

Yes!
NA YOU KNOW THE PROBLEMS CAUSING FRUSTRATIONS AND MYSTERIES IN YOUR LIFE BUT IF YOU HAD A FUNCTION BRAIN, YOU'D AGREE WITH ME THAT IT IS DISRESPECTFUL AND IRRELEVANT TO INVITE YOUR EX-LOVERS/BOYFRIENDS TO YOUR WEDDING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Car (Photos) / Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.