Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' (56781 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Raychee(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2021
This is wickedness o. How do people repay good with evil?
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by vRendoh(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2021
To carry am go obodo oyibo na risk not talking of send her alone! How did it happen? Chai!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Pious101: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2021
opera1:

This same thing actually happened to my rich uncle [married] he sponsored his girlfriend to UK and the lady later refused to pick my uncle's calls, uncle later find out that she's having affair with someone else over there.
I know people will still call this fake
LadyRosa
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by uchaymart(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:
Fake stories undecided.

Stories engineered to shift their poverty blames from themselves /government to "fiancée", "girlfriend" and "olosho"

You are right..
Fake story just for attention.
He sponsored her abroad, he lives in Nigeria but friends told him she's pregnant for someone....haha ...

This is someone who stays in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Ayo2004: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2021
uchaymart:

You are right..
Fake story just for attention.
He sponsored her abroad, he lives in Nigeria but friends told him she's pregnant for someone....haha ...

This is someone who stays in Nigeria
Lol,people do worse in the name of love
I pray I never find what makes people act so stupid grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by udemzyudex(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol... I pray never to fall into this kind of trap no matter how much I fall in love.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by immortalcrown(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
The society is misguided. The gender that is less guilty is treated as the worst criminal.

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by oluwaahmed: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol...
Like I said the story is ultimately a fake one, you know it's called 'Twitter stories' sometimes.

Again, there's no such thing as Redpillers in a Nigeria guys physical make up, it's just part of the mental alleviation program many of you initiate to try get strong mind against AKARA BABES wey Una dey kneel beg for cheap _pussies grin grin grin grin

At the end its just to ignore one to fall hopelessly for another.... And if that one _fuck up you ignore and fall for another...

Take a look at the section and watch how worthless many of you young guys exhibit. undecided undecided
Sob stories everywhere even on threads that suggests explicitly for women's opinions to be aired, you see them messing it up. undecided

Soon Una go use Una mouth dey suck Una _dick!

Na threat grin

So be warned.

Lol so true. The younglings waste their time trying to reason with a frustrated single mother. How won't they fall for stuff like this

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2021
3minssex:

What makes you think she can't pull this off even if she's married?
Jokes on you if you believe women are different,married or not.

Doesn't guarantee, but he would have done it for his wife.........

Now, the joke is on you....... grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Peteromi(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Cholls:
[img]https://media1./images/e62e2b319ff7e6bbea5853ff45e81aa3/tenor.gif?itemid=4612939[/img]
sir,I think you read all the comments, that's why I always say Nigeria is full of stories
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

I'm not defending anybody.
Ladies scamming men is not as rampant as the very many and age long cases of men's known brutalities towards women.

You guys need to stop whinning like #@₦&#₦# all the time especially on soco media. And again many of these stories are faked up, exaggerated or outright NONSENSE.

Anytime wey babe _fuck them up automatically they add "My fiancée", "I was even planning to marry her", "I take care of her and pay her bills" blah blah to make their sob stories look even more pathetic.

See, Una need carry Una frustration go meet FG. No be us be Una problem.

Lol...funny enough I think the same thing. Lots of these stories are cooked up. Just like Joro

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
Another simp goes down. Very good. I hope he jumps from third mainland bridge, it will be good riddance. The idiot will have brothers and friends who are dying of hunger but he decided to waste money on daughters of Jezebel.
Hahahhahaha do you mean daughter of Zion
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by thunderbabs: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
The babe carry the guy handicap
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by abuhusna1: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Don't stress it she knows carry paper. She may come back to you. It is what it is while finding your feet abroad naija is hard and no sane person will come back. Giving you insider info
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2021
mekuso89:
BITCCH willyou keep quiet?
Haha
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Otunski:
Some people Mumu wan be like follow come. I don't understand what's happening. Even those you are sponsoring under your nose in Nigeria can't be trusted let alone when she's in oversea.
k
grin grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Elan83(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Verily verily I sed 2u dat in vain you've labored 4 diz low budget olosho! My question is shall ur stupidity & ignorance tarry 4 eva? Go lick ur wound bro! Next tym help & invest on ur fellow man! Bombastic
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??
Eiyaa...pele
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Ategberoson:
is it that some men are born to be stupid or what?

till date I believe it's complex inferiority that made men pay for sex. like I satisfy you with my dick and energy and I go still pay again when I'm not mad?

met one fool like that on Fb, after getting down, as she was about to leave she asked if I won't give her something, I just told her I've given you what's in my capacity to give you. the mumu just hiss and left, why should I give a lady I haven't married money?

even as a fiancé I can't be dashing you money anyhow that's why I can't date a jobless lady, before I go date you, I must know your worth
Real alpha G,
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
shocked Ohh. He air-conditioned the bedroom. He brought the mattrass, spread the bed for another man to fvck his wife.

What a disaster.
grin grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by VULCAN(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Fascinated that you would label this a fake story. So it's either

1. You lack imagination
2. You lack exposure

Or 3.

You are just trolling!

LadyRosa:
Fake stories undecided.

Stories engineered to shift their poverty blames from themselves /government to "fiancée", "girlfriend" and "olosho"
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Eriokanmi: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,marriage doesn't mean anything...a married woman will still do the same,weren't they engaged?marriage does not mean anything o,that ring can be removed anttime
Is she handicapped or doesn't have a father to sponsor her education?I don't plan on marrying but God knows I won't sponsor the education of a woman who is neither my sister or mother

He deserves the depression,before the end of the week,another fool will still post something about how he fell victim due to love
I wish the girl a happy future

I know. Most of the ladies nowadays are crazy and I think I made this clear in my comment too. That's why I advocated getting her pregnant after marrying her( at least you'd know all effort is not lost , should she say she's done a few days after marriage) and before he does anything, he should do all the necessary medical tests. She could be pregnant before your arrival to marry her or she's pregnant before getting to meet you for someone else( which is now the case ).
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Sirchef: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Nor be mumu be that.��
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Rextizzle(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
How can a sane person sponsor a Nigerian girl in a UK school?

Daily, these mofos keep unlocking new level of foolishness!

E better make person born thief than to born mumu.

-Playmaker14 2021.
cheesy
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by neyyoh: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2021
This thread should be an eye opener for men, not the actual story but the comments esp. from ladyrosa.

She likened Nigerian men to simple minded beings that can easily be manipulated , an inferior species who is redpilled online but a simp in reality.

Guy's make sure you practice the redpill in real life, stop spending on women, invest instead.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
I guess this lady is whining over spilled milk

This is purely coming from the victim, and reasonable to understand and not all this my friend of friends unreasonable stories coiled from the stable of unemployed youths.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Adabestseason(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2021
How on earth should somebody sends a lady to UK for studies with all the universities in Nigeria,when it is very difficult now to trust even yourself,and come over to talk of depression,continue to stay in that your state of being depressed,may God help you,a Nigerian lady that successfully run packages with over five guys at a go,even angels find it difficult atimes to visit Nigeria because of them
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by fredoooooo: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Mugu grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by ariesbull: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Can people be this stupid
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Freelane33(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2021
A graduated maga grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by wallarwallar(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2021
I no fit send my house wife go study unless we dey dere together . Even with all dis discovery some guys still dey invest fortune on dere girl frend.. MuMu no dey finish no wonder yahoo boy go dey cash out till jesus come
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Strongmighty: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??

This man , how many times will i tell you that you are a bunkom .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.