Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' (56802 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Springboot: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=LadyRosa post=102953346]

Yet you guys still call us the weaker _sex [/quote wow! So deception is how you show that you're strong. I just pity for the man that will fall into your trap.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by xoxocandy(f): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
How can a sane person sponsor a Nigerian girl in a UK school?

Daily, these mofos keep unlocking new level of foolishness!

E better make person born thief than to born mumu.

-Playmaker14 2021.
this your quote get as e be
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by DCmonster: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Joseph I hope you are reading this. Everybody was planning to japa back
then but you refused to because of "mummy". You were paying school fees and sending money always. Remember I told you another guy is fvcking her always. Lol!

You said I don't know how to talk to women that I should pet them and treat them well. Remember I told you I will never do that.

Well I hope you are married to "mummy" now and not battling depression like our dear friend here on front page. Lmao! grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by One1Nigeria: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Na .mumu dey believe woman,wey be
say woman gender na emotional being.... Believe women at ur own risk
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by cutedharmee: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

I'm not defending anybody.
Ladies scamming men is not as rampant as the very many and age long cases of men's known brutalities towards women.

You guys need to stop whinning like #@₦&#₦# all the time especially on soco media. And again many of these stories are faked up, exaggerated or outright NONSENSE.

Anytime wey babe _fuck them up automatically they add "My fiancée", "I was even planning to marry her", "I take care of her and pay her bills" blah blah to make their sob stories look even more pathetic.

See, Una need carry Una frustration go meet FG. No be us be Una problem.

God go bless u uncountable times for me
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Bloody hell
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Engrjamjam: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2021
opera1:

This same thing actually happened to my rich uncle [married] he sponsored his girlfriend to UK and the lady later refused to pick my uncle's calls, uncle later find out that she's having affair with someone else over there.
Why will a man sponsor a woman to school abroad!

I can't even sponsor a woman in a Nigerian school sef.

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Maxwell4404(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Some men are over foolish, stupidly mumu
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol...
Redpillers are just not Nigeria guys thing, trust me. Na social media rants... grin
I have experience several countless self acclaimed redpillers, and they are as good as sizing their _dick up to see if it fits, nothing else... Only girls wey get time take them serious.

_Dick plenty everywhere, the one wey dey do guy, babes wey no get time dey drop them move to another. NO TIME.

What is even redpill? And I don't think many Nigeria girls these days send them, except the naive ones or the deceptive ones who wants to play smart. Many naija babes NOW, just want the good life, weda from your foolishness or from their own hard work. Na their hustle guy, if you form redpill, them move, na the mumu ones dey speak English.

You're wrong. Damn wrong. Smart babes identifies redpillers more easily and most times would try to break him down to a simps. But when she fails, she burps and acts likes she's a superwoman who can dump any man at her will. Meanwhile, she tryna play a game where cannot score. There are redpillers, but very few.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Instead of Instead sponsoring a woman , even ur wife to go abroad for schooling while u are in Nigeria, use that money and send 3 boys from ur village abroad... walihi nah live time investment because those guys will never forgive u in their lives... stop wasting money on oloshos they no go listen

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Kriss216: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2021
xoxocandy:
this your quote get as e be
E make sense, abi
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by dazzlingd(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Men should learn to invest in themselves first....be selfish

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by femixx: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??

That your friend is the MUGU of the century. I hope he continues living in depression for the rest of his miserable life. No sane man does that nowadays undecided undecided
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Alusiizizi(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Like I said redpill doesn't exist in Nigeria. I don't see them, so I don't believe it exists on here.

Again, we are in Africa and the culture is for you to work hard and bring the goodies home. And if you're a Christian is much worst.... It's a curse. The holy books swear for Una say Una go work like jackey...

Just embrace your woes. It won't get better.

To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. "

You see say no be today Una mumu start?

You don't see them because you have no men in your life. Probably the ones around you are as good as crippled and gives bitches like you the impression that you are strong. We see that all the time and we simply ignore(live in your world and I will live in mine). I am a DIE HARD redpiller and will always be. I hate women and to me they are nothing more than property and tools. Choke on that! Bitch!!!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by cayorday89(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Two humans are involved, this is the Ripple effect of men supporting fellow men to chop and go or to take all ladies as hoes forgetting that one day their own will be chopped by a distant man who has the same mindset as them... Men are scum so treat them as one has it effects in the long run same with all ladies are hoes so treat them as one, this is the Ripple effect...

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by richmanrichard: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
that guy up there that said'women are like fulani herdsmen.if u partner with them you wud end in shame' is a real nigga!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by richmanrichard: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2021
cayorday89:
Two humans are involved, this is the Ripple effect of men supporting fellow men to chop and go or to take all ladies as hoes forgetting that one day their own will be chopped by a distant man who has the same mindset as them... Men are scum so treat them as one has it effects in the long run same with all ladies are hoes so treat them as one, this is the Ripple effect...
too much sense
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by TommyGs(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Omo, you get bad mouth o. You no wan let this matter rest

Like I said redpill doesn't exist in Nigeria. I don't see them, so I don't believe it exists on here.

Again, we are in Africa and the culture is for you to work hard and bring the goodies home. And if you're a Christian is much worst.... It's a curse. The holy books swear for Una say Una go work like jackey...

To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. "

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Your claims that redpillers don't exist in nigeria is false but to say you don't see them, it's true.

You attract ur likes. That's a law of attraction. And that's probably why you don't get to meet/see them. That's I can tell ya.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

[s] Fake stories undecided.

Stories engineered to shift their poverty blames from themselves /government to "fiancée", "girlfriend" and "olosho"

Modified :
I just logged to notice say some guys dey quote me dey talk rubbish. I no blame Una, God go punish FG for keeping majority of you idle. I no vex o, Na work wey Una no get dey make Una get plenty time to dey online dey talk rubbish. Lazy lots.
I dey farm and will ignore trollers hence, so I go get energy fit dey blast Una when hunger 5.0 hit this shitthole.

Make Una go pack _shiit! [/s]

Onye ara.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by peculiar2233: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good for you. U should cry more
Oponu afofun gbemu
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Lekan239(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol...
Like I said the story is ultimately a fake one, you know it's called 'Twitter stories' sometimes.

Again, there's no such thing as Redpillers in a Nigeria guys physical make up, it's just part of the mental alleviation program many of you initiate to try get strong mind against AKARA BABES wey Una dey kneel beg for cheap _pussies grin grin grin grin

At the end its just to ignore one to fall hopelessly for another.... And if that one _fuck up you ignore and fall for another...

Take a look at the section and watch how worthless many of you young guys exhibit. undecided undecided
Sob stories everywhere even on threads that suggests explicitly for women's opinions to be aired, you see them messing it up. undecided

Soon Una go use Una mouth dey suck Una _dick!

Na threat grin

So be warned.
so yo8ub think all guys beg for pussies, sorry to say this, but with this kind of mindset you wont be able to see a better man for marriage
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by dreu2fine(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.
Give me is facebook is ur frd

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

[s] I'm not defending anybody.
Ladies scamming men is not as rampant as the very many and age long cases of men's known brutalities towards women.

You guys need to stop whinning like #@₦&#₦# all the time especially on soco media. And again many of these stories are faked up, exaggerated or outright NONSENSE.

Anytime wey babe _fuck them up automatically they add "My fiancée", "I was even planning to marry her", "I take care of her and pay her bills" blah blah to make their sob stories look even more pathetic.

See, Una need carry Una frustration go meet FG. No be us be Una problem. [/s]

Keep spitting emotional garbage.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
Please can some one tell me a good gospel song the one that will touch my soul probably an emotional one .it might not be gospel though.

Breathe by Michael Smith
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by saxha: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol...
Redpillers are just not Nigeria guys thing, trust me. Na social media rants... grin
I have experience several countless self acclaimed redpillers, and they are as good as sizing their _dick up to see if it fits, nothing else... Only girls wey get time take them serious.

_Dick plenty everywhere, the one wey dey do guy, babes wey no get time dey drop them move to another. NO TIME.

What is even redpill? And I don't think many Nigeria girls these days send them, except the naive ones or the deceptive ones who wants to play smart. Many naija babes NOW, just want the good life, weda from your foolishness or from their own hard work. Na their hustle guy, if you form redpill, them move, na the mumu ones dey speak English.

Tueh! Whether redpill or not, the most important thing is for a man to shine the woman's congo with little or no damage on the man's part. It doesn't matter how he achieved it.

And for your info, no be that your pvssy wey dem go still use tramadol fvck go suffer am?
Dey here dey form Queen Lateefah, oko nidi e... cheesy cheesy
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by lamentor78(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
That is the definition of stupidity, you want the lady not to have sex for 2 years but you will be visiting oloshoness here ,if you like lagoon is still available

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by larryking540: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
people or guys don't learn,,when ever I get into a new relationship,guysi double my career ,first I have created a big distance bw me and her , even if I plan to sponsor her via education,it will take her years before she even reach where I day ....who can you be in level 10 and u day sponsor woman via school to enter level 20
some guys don't think at all ,
I have come to realize that females don't value what men give to them ,they only value what they earn their selfs ,,,,...guys better wake up ,I can't even differentiate bw a lady who needs help and the one who needs love ,,they all look same to me with interior motives
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Segzy19: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mumu man!

Person wey u suppose sponsor go schools like Caleb University or Madonna...

Shebi him eye don clear
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by larryking540: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Segzy19:
Mumu man!

Person wey u suppose sponsor go schools like Caleb University or Madonna...

Shebi him eye don clear

I swear ,who day put woman for school these days ,make her parents sponsor her education ,

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Oludara202: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Some people didn't read properly here, the headline is misleading anyway. Simply put " his newly married wife is pregnant for another man"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.