Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' (56780 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by frog12: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
the MAN na FOOL !!!

the girl no get parents or relatives to pay for her EDUCATION ??
why he dey follow one stupid PACESETTER story ?
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by uche785(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I don't have pity for such men. They will never learn. This type can not even buy one bottle of beer for their fellow men but will be spending only on women. More of this pls
The future is female

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by PlanktonX: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Why blame the woman... abi who go reject better opportunity. Abi why you think say Femi Adeshina, Festus Kiyamo & co dey yan those yeye talk? Na becos everything green for dem side.

The lady isn't at fault here...we are talking about a grown lady sent on a lonely journey here. Can the guy swear that in 2 years he hadn't touch any other woman?

The day the lady travel with the oat of faithfulness, Na from that day Satan go get her time. Sending fake male helpers her way to lure her to default. life is more deeper than I gather money send her go abroad.

We are created by God for a unique purpose, once we step out of that purpose life becomes unbearable. Did he ask God before sending her abroad?
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by dan761(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
May that Depression Kill U .. Nonsense and 1 million % Rubbish . Ur Mumu is so Large that U don't even stop it in Nigeria School U went ahead to Sponsor Daughter of Jezebel to UK ,I'm sure Ur Mother and Junior Sister must be some where now Suffering .Not even a COURT Marriage ,Haba ! Well There is no how the Lineage of Mugun go Finish for this Planet.Mtcheww
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by dan761(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
PlanktonX:
Why blame the woman... abi who go reject better opportunity. Abi why you think say Femi Adeshina, Festus Kiyamo & co dey yan those yeye talk? Na becos everything green for dem side.

The lady isn't at fault here...we are talking about a grown lady sent on a lonely journey here. Can the guy swear that in 2 years he hadn't touch any other woman?

The day the lady travel with the oat of faithfulness, Na from that day Satan go get her time. Sending fake male helpers her way to lure her to default. life is more deeper than I gather money send her go abroad.

We are created by God for a unique purpose, once we step out of that purpose life becomes unbearable. Did he ask God before sending her abroad?
. Shut Up !
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by 1Sharon(f): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Probably used the pregnancy to get British citizenship.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??

Don't ever spend for a lady what you can't afford to lose no matter the type of relationship you have with her even if she is the mother of your children.

Love but don't fall in love... Always have a grip on your emotions.

Do your best for the woman you love but still be psychologically prepared to lose her.

Only few women are loyal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Shokoloko(f): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
bukatyne:

Love is not mathematics.

A man reading this thread will still sponsor a lady tomorrow.

It is to open eyes, ears, nose, mouth and add prayers join when you want to choose.

Alas, many young people do not have that wisdom, they do not listen to their instincts/sixth sense, they do not pray.
I have even suggested once that before doing anything for a man/woman you are not married to speak with your parents or older people for guidance.
No, our youths do not sit down and think anymore so for my advice was just to prevent "had I known?"
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
na him sabi, we dont care i bet the man cant say he has never seen the sentence IT ALWAYS END IN PREMIUM TEARS before he sent her to uk. but he ignored it nd proceed to send her to uk. experience is the best teacher dis one don learn the hard way
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I don't have pity for such men. They will never learn. This type can not even buy one bottle of beer for their fellow men but will be spending only on women. More of this pls
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
if you ask such men for help they will call u SCAMMER im glad the girl scammed him
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Very Good ! Next time sponsor your own family instead grin grin grin

I wish she go even sue you for publishing this article on social media !

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by bab22: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
How can a sane person sponsor a Nigerian girl in a UK school?

Daily, these mofos keep unlocking new level of foolishness!

E better make person born thief than to born mumu.

-Playmaker14 2021.
The said woman is the wife and not a girlfriend.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Topmaike007(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
lol....na story when I see for Facebook o....I don see money to take buy sack of rice na come to take sponsor person when no be my sibling go UK
lolz
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Usmankno: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I remove my cap for u bros!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Maximus85(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Black market

My signature is my pot of soup
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by elisho: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
good for him that's is the last thing I will do for a womam
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Goldbw122(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wahala not too much, this is what I call monkey is working and bamboo is reaping the fruit of the labor why an
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Continue sponsoring her oga Alhaji bringing bringing
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by pansophist(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

My brother can't be that foolish.
DO you know the level of foolishness that will make a man send a girl abroad and paying thousands of pounds?!!

Pounds as at yesterday my friend for Germany change am 701 naira. His girlfriend travel see the good life, meet another guy, then dump his _ass.

grin grin grin

Somebody should please save the above in a museum. see as she validate, preach, and overdosing son of man with pills that is capable of converting an unrepentant mumu to wiseup sharply grin grin

One thing I love about truth is that even if people hate it, they still know and acknowledge it as the truth.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Dadblefem01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Some ladies are just heartless and shameless.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by PENNYSWAP: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
How can a sane person sponsor a Nigerian girl in a UK school?

Daily, these mofos keep unlocking new level of foolishness!

E better make person born thief than to born mumu.

-Playmaker14 2021.

WORD
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by pansophist(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
The 10th rule.

A woman is not an investment. Invest in a woman and the tendency for her to jilt you increase exponentially, meanwhile if you invest in yourself, her tendency to leave you decreases exponentially. The formula to invest in a woman is that as you invest tenfold, you invest a hundredfold in yourself. You are with her for immaterial reasons, and she is with you for material reasons.

NB. Exceptions only proves the rule.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by BigBashiru: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??
the future is what again??
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Boss u always hit d nail in d head wink wink
pansophist:
The 10th rule.

A woman is not an investment. Invest in a woman and the tendency for her to jilt you increase exponentially, meanwhile if you invest in yourself, her tendency to leave you decreases exponentially. The formula to invest in a woman is that as you invest tenfold, you invest a hundredfold in yourself. You are with her for immaterial reasons, and she is with you for material reasons.

NB. Exceptions only proves the rule.

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by CioAngels(f): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
This things keep happening to the good ones and very sincere, whilst the bad ones keep closing the doors for others that are good. It has happened, their is no need crying over split milk. Mr man, the way I feel right now, is to send all the bills of all your expenses for past two year to the man she is cohabiting with. You have all the details of your expenses, make copies, and go to British embassy to make your intentions known to them. You are not saying she should come back, but to make her new husband to pay back all your money. This is not time to stay depressed because it is dangerous. Go to any heatlh centre near to you start the treatment and start healing while collating the bills. Don't forget house bills as the man cannot get for free wife and free rent. It is not about fight. Collect your money, take carevof yourself and move on in good health. You will succeed. Amen.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Rextizzle(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
See as that girl "ladyRosa" dey use my guys dey catch cruise ontop fake story. How can u be foolish enough to believe this trash? Which stupid man can send a girl abroad in rented house, paying her school fees in u.k n expect that of all the millions of rich, handsome n random nice men in u.k with nice english will not f the hell out of the girl? Fake stories like this are created for traffic but this 1 is just too fake n senseless thats why that ladyrosa girl they use una catch cruise. Trash
Things like this happens, and I've witnessed it. some guys can be so foolish when they are in love

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by pansophist(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Boss u always hit d nail in d head wink wink

Boss, you always know how to spot good stuff cool

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
saxha:

Tueh! Whether redpill or not, the most important thing is for a man to shine the woman's congo with little or no damage on the man's part. It doesn't matter how he achieved it.

And for your info, no be that your pvssy wey dem go still use tramadol fvck go suffer am?
Dey here dey form Queen Lateefah, oko nidi e... cheesy cheesy

Guy, park well.
Some girls sef these days dey buy the tramadol because Una preek Don dey turn to felele. sad
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Your claims that redpillers don't exist in nigeria is false but to say you don't see them, it's true.

You attract ur likes. That's a law of attraction. And that's probably why you don't get to meet/see them. That's I can tell ya.

Maybe I've encountered them ooo...
And I won't know because I'm wired not to waste time on _bullshiit.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alusiizizi:

You don't see them because you have no men in your life. Probably the ones around you are as good as crippled and gives bitches like you the impression that you are strong. We see that all the time and we simply ignore(live in your world and I will live in mine). I am a DIE HARD redpiller and will always be. I hate women and to me they are nothing more than property and tools. Choke on that! Bitch!!!

Yea I'm choking on something and it ain't yours _Dick! tongue
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by LadyRosa(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You're wrong. Damn wrong. Smart babes identifies redpillers more easily and most times would try to break him down to a simps. But when she fails, she burps and acts likes she's a superwoman who can dump any man at her will. Meanwhile, she tryna play a game where cannot score. There are redpillers, but very few.

There are not smart.
They are just girls wey no get anything better to do with their spare time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.