Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' (56810 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Raalsalghul: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
A fool and his money are soon parted. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
I don wash hand commot for this woman matter for una.
Baba u forget say na same bucket we wash our hands together.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Rule number one

Say no to distant love
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2021
if na me.... I am taking good care of Mama and baby. its not the Kids you born oh, na the kids you raised!!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Judgesledge(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Yet you guys still call us the weaker _sex
Takes strength to remain honest and trustworthy when tempted to be selfishly deceptive, weak vessels find that difficult to do my dear
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Eddybillions(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2021
E no get sense. Y e no sponsor me����
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by inereunwa1(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Like I said redpill doesn't exist in Nigeria. I don't see them, so I don't believe it exists on here.

Again, we are in Africa and the culture is for you to work hard and bring the goodies home. And if you're a Christian is much worst.... It's a curse. The holy books swear for Una say Una go work like jackey...

Just embrace your woes. It won't get better.

To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. "

You see say no be today Una mumu start?
oh shut the Bleep up you are just pretending to be wise and intelligent, i hate to break it to you its just the opposite! Its people like you that run after simps and sugar daddies!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
How can a sane person sponsor a Nigerian girl in a UK school?

Daily, these mofos keep unlocking new level of foolishness!

E better make person born thief than to born mumu.

-Playmaker14 2021.

The matter tire me aswear! New levels of foolishness unlocked with 20G network!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
How can a sane person sponsor a Nigerian girl in a UK school?

Daily, these mofos keep unlocking new level of foolishness!

E better make person born thief than to born mumu.

-Playmaker14 2021.
Exactly as if all his family members can't be assisted. Naa Over foolishness dey worry am

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Raalsalghul:
A fool and his money are soon parted. grin grin grin grin grin
I don't think he is a fool. He was just the type that believes in trust.
On a normal ground a relationship is established on love but distance will kill the affection
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by begge: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Pls tell yourself ten times that you are mad man and idiot
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Presidency will soon express shock over the pregnancy.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2021
I will never try it
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Abattayo(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Problem no dey Finish
All Networks Data available @ Low rate" WhatsApp or Call On 08147365480. Let Talk Business
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by mrkings84(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Kilode?
Why is he going into instant depression??
Who will sponsor the unborn child??
Kilode....?

Pls tell him to come out of depression so he finish his assignment o

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by omoadeleye(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

Narrating the heartbroken story the Twitter user @Lionezz__ wrote,

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

GUYS WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS??

So what's our business now?
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
E mean say the relationship wey the dude dey build, another man don roof ham..
Haha
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by PAWG(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Serves him right, NEXT!!!!
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations for your stupidity cool grin shocked
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

Like I said redpill doesn't exist in Nigeria. I don't see them, so I don't believe it exists on here.

Again, we are in Africa and the culture is for you to work hard and bring the goodies home. And if you're a Christian is much worst.... It's a curse. The holy books swear for Una say Una go work like jackey...

Just embrace your woes. It won't get better.

To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. "

You see say no be today Una mumu start?
Just The same way the women will suffer through child birth according to the Bible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Osanoghodua1: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Dube looking for followers. Show us pics and proof. Nollywood
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Johel(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
An heartbroken Nigerian man has narrated how he discovered that his fiancée in the UK is pregnant for another man.
According to a close friend of the man who shared that heartbroken story on Twitter, the man sent his fiancée to the UK for an undergraduate programme and has been footing all the expenses for the past 2 years.

They reportedly had their traditional introduction before she travelled, however, the lady has been living with another man in the house he rented for her and now pregnant for the other man.

Upon this discovery three months ago, the young man who is in Nigeria has slipped into depression.

“Today makes it 3 months since a friend discovered that his fiancée he sent to the UK for an undergraduate programme, is pregnant for another man. For 2 years, she had been living with another guy in the apartment he paid for and still collecting school fees from Nigeria… Dude is sunk into Instant depression”.

My take is that the man is a compound fool,and he will have brothers, sisters and relations that needs help,but he ignored them and chose to help a hoe....let him commit suicide .. Nonsense.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
LadyRosa:

The thing wey dey vex me be say Una too dey complain. Person go think say after talking, Una go practice am for where!!!
Make Una talk Wetin Una want, no be to carry olosho today, marry Mary amaka tomorrow, then beat Mary amaka next tomorrow because of olosho wey Una no marry.

Una too confuse because of women yansh.

Whsts special about a stupid womans ass if I may ask? If she don't have sense her ass is worthless to me. How long will she keep on jumping around shamelessly? Let's think properly about what we call good life.

There nothing wrong with redpill unless ure looking for a maga. The problem with Nigeria us many of these men don't earn a honest living like their foreign counterparts so they feel they can do and undo for stupid ass women. Its is a problem of the prevalent grand corruption mentality and abject poverty mentality in Nigeria. Redpill is just a partial cure.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by talk2maurice(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:

No be juju be that.
Dude, you are a mumu man
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Cj4charles(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2021
These hoes ain't loyal angry angry
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Chirowman(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Is alright ,his suffering from chronic depression now. You are involving in mission impossible stunt , when Eve met serpent you don't know what they discussed. You just got stunged by opposite gender , they don't easily hurt but their own is the worst hurt . You might not survive it ,take heart .becareful next time at least you could married her fully before sending her to UK even at that having a child with her could be the best . So you won't loose at the end

1 Like

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by okoroemeka(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Pious101:
and how does the ladies action translate to be a stronger vessel? So being deceptive, not being honest act of wickedness are the attributes that makes d females folks to be stronger? Are u just trying to defend this because u re female or u share same attributes with d lady in question?
well ,in this dog eat dog world of today the action of the lady is not a sign of wickedness or being deceptive,it is survival,if the guy in question cannot send any of his relatives to UK,people that will have his back no matter what,then I can't blame the lady for not wanting anything to do with a fool and a weak man,it is instinct,the lady saw an opportunity too good to miss and finally the end always justifies the means.
Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Ayo2004: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
what's bad about Nigerian girls? Girls in the diaspora are "far,far worse off"...permit my use of phrase. Blame the guy for acting stupidly. Why not come home and wed her, impregnate her or do the necessary stuffs medically before agreeing to this arrangement? In as much as I doubt the veracity of the story, it could happen but to only mumus of the 21st century.

Guys marrying nowadays please note...a woman isn't yours until you put a ring on it and you get her pregnant thereafter...cos she could wake up a month after and say she's done. Girls of nowadays are crazy. They even say this to themselves.
Oga,marriage doesn't mean anything...a married woman will still do the same,weren't they engaged?marriage does not mean anything o,that ring can be removed anttime
Is she handicapped or doesn't have a father to sponsor her education?I don't plan on marrying but God knows I won't sponsor the education of a woman who is neither my sister or mother

He deserves the depression,before the end of the week,another fool will still post something about how he fell victim due to love
I wish the girl a happy future

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by saintruky(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Let him send his second girlfriend. Men are waiting.... Make sure she fine oooooo

2 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by alizma: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
bjdon:

You will receive some flack for this, but you have spoken well. Why would anyone send a young woman in her sexual prime to a come and be alone in a cold country. You are asking for trouble. Many Nigerian female students come from good homes in , but they are lonely and cold in UK, trust me they are among the easiest to get, not because they are bad/loose as such, they are just very lonely, with few if any friends. It makes them desperate for any kind of attention and male company. Just a fact.
God bless you. That is just the simple fact. Some people don't know that a lonely woman careless about money and sometimes don't even care about look. They just want someone they can relate with. Unfortunately most of these foreign countries are not places you travel to just like a Yoruba can travel from Lagos to Anambra or Kaduna and start making friends the next minute. Those foreigners keep to themselves is more like you are on your own. Worst still if the lady in question is an introvert

3 Likes

Re: 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' by Pious101: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2021
Topmaike007:
guy you're a liar, na you sponsor the bitch grin
lol....na story when I see for Facebook o....I don see money to take buy sack of rice na come to take sponsor person when no be my sibling go UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.