Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (15740 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 09, 2011
If a woman runs her filthy mouth all over me, there is every likelihood that I'll put the fear of God into her using any means that are available to me - including physical. I pride myself as having tremendous self-control; that is why I would never abuse anyone first (male or female); indeed I even overlook unintentional or innocuous transgressions - I'm quick to overlook such unwitting or petty indiscretions with the most gracious of deportments because I realize that as prone-to-error humans we can't always be on our best behaviour all the time.

But unfortunately, I also have a hard time forgiving direct, mali.cious, unprovoked and sustained abuse that I am convinced that I did nothing to deserve (unless such insults come from a past or present benefactor, or in dicey situations where I apply my 'Robert Greene' state of mind to determine that discretion is the better part of varlour in the circumstance). As such, any random, ill-bred Arrow that thinks she can rain verbal abuse on me with impunity (as if the possession of a vagi.na makes her worth more than her weight in gold) would be visited with the sort of wrath that may permanently disable her vocal cord. In the rare cases where my inner calm is ruffled by such vile and undeserved abuse, I don't care about consequences when I throw caution to the wind in crushing the object of annoyance in body and in spirit, neither do I regret anything the morning after - even if lives were lost.

Point therefore is: responsibility begets responsibility; respect begets respect. You can't be a fish-wife and expect to be accorded the esteem reserved for a grand madame. How can you treat her like a trophy when she behaves like a trollop?

As long as a woman expresses her displeasure or discontent for my actions or inactions in a manner that is within the boundaries of decency, then there will never be cause for one's inner wolf to be roused from its deep slumber. But if she persists with the mindset that her 'femaleness' definitively absolves her of all blame and gives her the license to misbehave without restraint - expecting that I should always take the "high-road". . .then it wouldn't be long before she finds herself on the highway - to the mortuary.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 6:58pm On May 09, 2011
^^^

Way to go bro. Well-put
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Thirst4Lif: 7:13pm On May 09, 2011
If women are equal to men, then why do they get preferential treatment in this area? I don't get it.

Because the average man is twice the size of the average woman, so it's not exactly a fair fight!

Intelligent human beings should be able to sit and discuss their differences without resorting to violence.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 7:15pm On May 09, 2011
women are not intelligent human-beings
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Thirst4Lif: 7:22pm On May 09, 2011
I don't care about consequences when I throw caution to the wind in crushing the object of annoyance in body and in spirit, neither do I regret anything the morning after - even if lives were lost.

This kind of talk will get you a lot of jailtime. What if your throwing caution to the wind results in her death? Is she really worth you spending 20 years or

more of your life behind bars, or worse? If this hypothetical female's bad attitude is more than you can handle, that's when you should separate yourself

from this woman. You may take a 'manly' stand to this woman's trash talking, but the consequeces are many and great. I'm sure she's not worth you

having to give up part of your life for.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Thirst4Lif: 7:24pm On May 09, 2011

I'm sure your Mom will appreciate those words! grin

And on the day after Mother's Day too! lol
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by LordReed(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

I'm sure your Mom will appreciate those words! grin

And on the day after Mother's Day too! lol

Can you blame the loudmouth?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 7:53pm On May 09, 2011
beejaei:

You are the epitome of what happens when women do not swallow and/or victims of blotched abortions.

Keep up the good work. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by annita19(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2011
Judging by what I have read here so far I would say Nigerians/African men do not have respect nor value their women. .
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

Judging by what I have read here so far I would say Nigerians/African men do not have respect nor value their women. .
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by annita19(f): 8:19pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Speak or forever remain silent lol
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

Speak or forever remain silent lol

Trust me they rather I not speak because I will say things that will cause riots. So you hit the nail on the head precisely on your last comment. It is sad though and they think that makes them a man. SMH.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by annita19(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Trust me they rather I not speak because I will say things that will cause riots. So you hit the nail on the head precisely on your last comment. It is sad though and they think that makes them a man. SMH.

Lol who cares about online ranting and riots. Well #truth hurts more than gunshot in the as[i]s[/i]. . I speak it the way it is undiluted smiley U from Nigeria/Africa?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 8:44pm On May 09, 2011
Why bring my mother into it? You are looking for my trouble, Thirst4lif

I can count the number of intelligent women i know on one hand. GBAM!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 8:47pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

Lol who cares about online ranting and riots. Well #truth hurts more than gunshot in the as[i]s[/i]. . I speak it the way it is undiluted smiley U from Nigeria/Africa?

LMAO@gunshot in the arse! That gotta hurt! grin grin grin

No. I am from USA or unafrican as a man called me.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 8:58pm On May 09, 2011
beejaei:

I can count the number of intelligent women i know on one hand. GBAM!

Same here.

Do you live in Naija by the way? If so I'm surprised you know ONE intelligent woman.

But I assume you want to start a family, this is very likely what you'll end up with. Is it worth it?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by annita19(f): 8:59pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@gunshot in the arse!  That gotta hurt!  grin grin grin  

No.  I am from USA or unafrican as a man called me.  

Lol @ unafrican. . I bet your an African/American. I am from USA/Los Angeles CA nice meeting you here.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

Lol @ unafrican. . I bet your an African/American. I am from USA/Los Angeles CA nice meeting you here.

Yes among a few others. Nice meeting you here too. There are a lot of us USAians here as well.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2011
Uduak of Army Command Children School Zaria. If you are on Nairaland, Know this, If i ever catch you I will beat the living bjezuzz out of you for disgracing me in front of my friends and enemies inside the soak-away pit and makign me eat grass and sand. I will never forgive you for that angry all these years i have been severely traumatized and psychologically broken, you have affected my masculinity in a very disastrous fashion. I hate you soo very much angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 9:12pm On May 09, 2011
^^^^

Is she a girl? I know one Uduak from Command School.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

annita19:

Lol who cares about online ranting and riots. Well #truth hurts more than gunshot in the as[i]s[/i]. . I speak it the way it is undiluted  smiley U from Nigeria/Africa?

Quite the contrary, I think your views are founded more upon estrogenal valor than actual truth.
If you tried at all, past the primal/illogical need to side with your fellow women, you would see that all the men are putting forth is this: if you do not want to be treated like a dog, don't act like a dog. I'm sure that, if you are truly as neutral and truth-based as you say you are, you would agree that this applies both to men and women. Your tone makes me feel you feel only men act like dogs, whereas a woman, no matter how foul her behavior, is annulled of all blame and should never take personal responsibility for her actions.

We're not interested in beating women just because. <It seems that, having no intelligent [/b]argument to add to the table, you women on here just repeatedly come back to this accusation. It's getting old and uninspiring>

If, out of the blue or out of a heated conversation, a [b]person
hits the face of another person and the hitter magically expects no retaliation and in fact feels surprised that this slappee retaliated. Would you not count the hitter as clinically insane?

Personal responsibility is this: If you attack someone, it would be stupid for you to feel that you won't be attacked back.
Why does the hitter in this case feel they don't need to operate under the confines of personal responsibility? By this fact, and the female responses in this room, it is safe to assume that 70% of our young ladies today are clinically insane.

In case you just popped in, do try and watch a clip somewhere on this thread of one such instances.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 9:18pm On May 09, 2011
Quite the contrary, I think your views are founded more upon estrogenal valor than actual truth.
If you tried at all, past the primal/illogical need to side with your fellow women, you would see that all the men are putting forth is this: if you do not want to be treated like a dog, don't act like a dog. I'm sure that, if you are truly as neutral and truth-based as you say you are, you would agree that this applies both to men and women. Your tone makes me feel you feel only men act like dogs, whereas a woman, no matter how foul her behavior, is annulled of all blame and should never take personal responsibility for her actions.

We're not interested in beating women just because. <It seems that, having no intelligent argument to add to the table, you women on here just repeatedly come back to this accusation. It's getting old and uninspiring>

If, out of the blue or out of a heated conversation, a person hits the face of another person and the hitter magically expects no retaliation and in fact feels surprised that this slappee retaliated. Would you not count the hitter as clinically insane?

Personal responsibility is this: If you attack someone, it would be silly for you to feel that you won't be attacked back.
Why does the hitter in this case feel they don't need to operate under the confines of personal responsibility? By this fact, and the female responses in this room, it is safe to assume that 70% of our young ladies today are clinically insane.

In case you just popped in, do try and watch a clip somewhere on this thread of one such instances.

Once again perfectly put. Below is the video you refer to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLTi0L3mPM&feature=player_embedded
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2011
beejaei:

^^^^

Is she a girl? I know one Uduak from Command School.

Yes, Tall Black Calabar Girl who should have been in the university rather than primary school back in da days
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by annita19(f): 9:27pm On May 09, 2011
2buff:

We're not interested in beating women just because. <It seems that, having no intelligent [/b]argument to add to the table, you women on here just repeatedly come back to this accusation. It's getting old and uninspiring>

hits the face of another person and the hitter magically expects no retaliation and in fact feels surprised that this slappee retaliated. Would you not count the hitter as clinically insane?

Personal responsibility is this: If you attack someone, it would be silly for you to feel that you won't be attacked back.

You have got a lot of spare time. No human deserves to be treated as a dog. Not even dogs deserves to be treated as animals. My point remains clean# Women should be treated softly. The way some guys talk about ladies on this site makes me wonder how they treat them in person. IMO

Mrs.Chima:

Yes among a few others. Nice meeting you here too. There are a lot of us USAians here as well.

Oh cool #Team USAIANS sounds good. . Would love to met them smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

You have got a lot of spare time. No human deserves to be treated as a dog. Not even dogs deserves to be treated as animals. My point remains clean# Women should be treated softly. The way some guys talk about ladies on this site makes me wonder how they treat them in person. IMO

Unconditionally so as well right?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 9:34pm On May 09, 2011
When a man gets hit by a woman, most of you will be bragging about how much a "hero she is", but once the tables are turned or someone brings up the issue of whether it's alright if a man hits a woman for valid reasons, all of a sudden I hear, "oh, nobody deserves that" or they try and partially admit the responsibility of the female.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by annita19(f): 9:35pm On May 09, 2011
2buff:

Unconditionally so as well right?  cheesy

Yes unconditionally  cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 9:36pm On May 09, 2011
2buff:

You wrote all that and still contradicted yourself.  You did the same thing you accused Anitta of doing "agreeing" with her fellow female counterparts.  

There are men that also agree with what Anitta are saying.  Lord Reed is a man and he is on point with EVERYTHING he said.  What you are going to accused him of being a wuss sprung by female punnies?  

Let be real and stop this sexism bullshit.  A spade is a spade is a spade.  If a woman who acts like a biatch being called a bitch then a man who acts like a ho arse nigga should be called a ho arse nigga.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

Yes unconditionally  cheesy

Even after she drop kicks a man's left eye.  cheesy
Please don't tell me that, in this day and age, you also believe women are incapable of physically harming men.

And what about you? What would you do if a woman slapped you?
After all a woman should be treated softly right?  grin

y'all and your double standards. It's only comical really
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 9:39pm On May 09, 2011
Yes, Tall Black Calabar Girl who should have been in the university rather than primary school back in da

The one i know is yellow.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You wrote all that and still contradicted yourself.  You did the same thing you accused Anitta of doing "agreeing" with her fellow female counterparts.  

There are men that also agree with what Anitta are saying.  Lord Reed is a man and he is on point with EVERYTHING he said.  What you are going to accused him of being a wuss sprung by female punnies?  

Let be real and stop this sexism bullshit.  A spade is a spade is a spade.  If a woman who acts like a biatch being called a naughty woman then a man who acts like a ho arse nigga should be called a ho arse nigga.  

Chima, here you are again beating around the bush, delivering no viable pointline valid to the core [/b]of my post.
What business is it of mine if women and their handbags feel women should have assault rights on a man and should go scott-free with it.

I, and the men who don't believe in catering to 7 year old minded women, am of the core position that everyone called adult must be responsible for their own actions and should follow the basic understanding that for every action, there is a sometimes equal but opposite reaction. EVERYONE has a responsibility as to how they interact with people.

Do silence yourself if you have nothing to say concerning this [b]core
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by annita19(f): 9:45pm On May 09, 2011
2buff:

Even after she drop kicks a man's left eye.  cheesy
Please don't tell me that, in this day and age, you also believe women are incapable of physically harming men.

And what about you? What would you do if a woman slapped you?
After all a woman should be treated softly right?  grin

Ok lets be realistic here, no one have the right to drop kicks or whatever that is, I just don't like abusive relationship(s)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo) / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.