Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97477 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Kondomatic(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7
It's hardly a woman's fault when a man cheats, hardly.

Same thing when a woman cheats.

People stay faithful because cheating ain't their thing, it is not really because they love or respect their partner, so when they cheat, it's because they want to cheat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by MrHighSea: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
When we get to the other side....we will ask him
there's a T-junction at the other side.

Where he's going might not be where you want to go

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by oluwaleokey: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender
From your post
I can attest you are currently passing through heartbreak, depression or perhaps had a very bitter experience with men

Good news is that you have to change this ideology and mindset in other to enjoy this life.

Yes there are still real men, worthy of any think good you can ever imagine

I pray you meet one some day and your life will transform...I come in peace

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by olibeans: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2021
babadee1:
There are many reasons why men cheat. About 90% of the time it has nothing to do with the wife. Mostly it's high libido which one woman alone may not be able to satisfy regardless of what she looks like or what she does.

Probably, another money bag has fallen all in for the wife and the best way to get at her is to take out the husband out of the picture.

These things happen in high places in abuja especially to very beautiful and successful women and that's why many men really gets uncomfortable when their wives becomes too successful especially in oil and gas sectors and she's damn beautiful.

The guy accepted his death warrant long time ago. All that needs to happen is a money bag that can pull strings to throw some few dollars around and the police will do the set-up and feed the public with junk.

A few weeks from now, she will receive a promotion and be elevated and start flinging with the bigger boys.. Afterall she's under 30.

Having worked with law enforcement, I have seen these case scenarios play out time and again..

The wickedness of man, only God can judge.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by DeHorus: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
you just insulted your Dad
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Depressed101: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Kingjay007:
Funny question with no rational answer. But it is what it is!!
One who likes fruit salad doesn't want to eat just one fruit.
very funny and stupid question...
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by helpee(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.
you don't need to hope . She was probably dating all those ministers before. That the husband was caught does not make the woman a saint. She was probably fucking all over Abuja too. By the way, the man may probably not see this career woman for two months....most men will cheat anyway so nobody should blame him for cheating. Blame the evil woman that killed him. Bottom line is that it is someone like the wife....another woman that killed him.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Catfishing:
The guy wife get strong face...she no dey smile at all shocked
yes, she resemble ikwerre woman

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by seyz91(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Stupid post

Men and women cheat and do what they do in relationship

Not all times they reasons for their infidelity

They just do it cuz daughters of EVE will not seize to tempt us both online and offline
And sons vagina people also will always continou to be in love with material things
HonNL:

Brenda Ataga, Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu, the side chick

Michael Usifo Ataga and his wife Brenda Ataga

Michael Usifo Ataga and his side chick Chidinma Ojukwu

PM NEWS
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Show me a beautiful woman, And I will show you a man who is tired of sleeping with her.
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by murphyibiam15(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2021
IranianSea:

You're so right. No matter how beautiful you wife is... I mean no matter how... The urge to pansh another p***y will always be there. Though I try to control myself but trust me I always think about it but haven't cheat on her yet.
Don't cheat on her still, you may not live to tell the story

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
All those lazy girls you see in Lekki and VI without a job but are living rich, these are the kind of men financing them.

RIP though.
True
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Franking: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2021
What a question! Men cheat, simple. We move.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
kiss
Juoflife1:
Men are dogs. They get good food but decide to eat from sand.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kay29000(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Lol! You're accurate sha, but some people don't like hearing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Franking:
What a question! Men cheat, simple. We move.
This is one of them
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by adecz: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
No matter how much you
like sweet ogbono soup, you
can't keep eating it forever
without change.

You must want to try egusi, afang,
efor, okra or gbegiri once in a while.

cool cool cool cool

�⏏️⏺️⏹️⏸️⏬

⏩Also know that, as him wife go don
born one or two, the tightness of the
thing wink wink wink wink don slack.

⏩The young girl own go just tight die.. wink wink wink

⏩If you know, you know♥♥♥

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Franking: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
The most attractive pvssy is the one u haven't had.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by wjxavier(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
End of discussion.

Catfishing:
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Your father top the list

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by vickydevoka(m): 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Show me a beautiful woman, And I will show you a man who is tired of sleeping with her.
Exactly. People always men are not suppose to cheat on beautiful women. From my observation drawing from my neighborhood people cheat most marry beautiful Women. People that marries ugly women don't cheat easily ( that is to say; women beauty ain't there problem). It's psychologically profound. Buh people don't reason, especially Women

7 Likes

kay29000:

Lol! You're accurate sha, but some people don't like hearing the truth.
Another Ataga jnr spotted.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by BabaO2: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by chronique(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Just look at the impressive cv of the wife. The kind of cv I would be proud of in a partner. To now think he left this one and went to be moving around with a 300 level student that has not even finished school? If you even want to cheat, cheat in your circle; not with someone below your circle.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NgHotGirls: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Another Ojukwu in the making
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by gift4nature(f): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin
talks like this piss me the hell off. Is it now women that doesn't have the urge. Let's give ourselves brain abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by humberjade: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Catfishing:

She is working with wolves and jackals, if she lowers her guard, she will be taken advantage of...that might be her own steer clear tactic grin

As strong as her face is, she might be a very friendly woman once she gets comfortable with you

10 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by LordReed(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Curious345:
Mr ataga's wife made him who he is.

He was a poor road side boxer until he met this preety lady ,who was a director in the nnpc.

She invested in his dreams ,and look how he paid her back ..

You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by favour32(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Have more than one wife so that your choices will not be limited.... una say no....dey deceive una sef.
The normal male always seek for a younger womb.... science.

Òhiuûn ohu ögbu amu....
Edin okpá ogbi àkwè...

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Goodman777: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2021
The wife is my major suspect
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by cloud(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Answer this question first; why a bike rider in my village with an able-bodied wife, children and two pregnant side chicks would decide to rape a deaf mute in the bush one random morning.
rituals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.