Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (81284 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Willdone5406: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2021
SEE BRO LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FOR SURE , UR SURPOSED WIFE HAVE BEEN bleeped OR WOULD SOON BE bleeped.WOMEN HAVE FISH BRAIN, THEY CAN EASILY BE MANIPULATED. IF I WERE IN YOUR SHOES I WOULD GET HER PREGNANTAND DUNP HER IN A DIVERSTATING WAY. JUST TELL HER THERE IS WAN YAHOO GIRL THAT HAVE MONEY, THAT YOU WANT TO CHOP HER MONEY TOO. IF SHE COMPLAINS, TELL HER ITS FIR OUR GOOD. JUST MOVE ON.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Healthquest: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do , I need to wicked this girl I swear , my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

I need advise from real niggaz
confirm this is true dat her so concubines has alot of money.
Now go ds way if d above is true.
Start using excuses to recoup ur moni small small, tell her to go ahead n Bleep dem and get big cashs.
Once you realize double of d money spent on dowry... You have to do it fast bfor things slip out of plans,
You can impregant her and reject the pregnant at exact 4 month... If d oda guys give am Belle, OYO is ur case oooo.
If the family call you, present them evidence dat der daughter is sleeping with two more guys and u r not d owner.
U can't even take it if u r d owner.
Struck her hope down on marriage or if u want to go d worst way ,, get money from her to do preparation for the wedding and call it off on D-DAY.
you dont need dat girl again because she wil Bleep ur oga at work to feed u at some point in marriage.

D baddest idea u may need.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by kazobaba1985: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2021
grin grin
MediMedi:
Yahoo Wife.
This is type of woman who do all things to see her family is progressing.
Believe you in me, if you loss her you wount and can never ever find someone like her again!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by maxi86(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2021
I don't believe you need any advise but rather to toy with our brains here, you have insisted she is 45% your wife, kindly complete the 55% and rock your lifetime enjoyment.. You will end up with what late music legend Fela Kuti term "Suffering and Smiling". Happy married life in advance. King of Maga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Wickedtruths: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2021
You want to turn a prostitute into a house wife you must be a magician you are just one of her numerous clients grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Vireani79: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

Oga u no get money
There is no love from broke nigerian ladies

Every relationship is a poverty alleviation program
Since u cant be the NGO she seeks
Let her go
If u give am belle now
U run
Will u run from ur child when he or she comes looking for u in years to come

Weda u give am permission or weda u no give oh
U have lost the greedy poverty stricken bitch
She will Bleep that guy
She will not marry u
As it stands she is checking her options
And to her u seem to be a mistake for the plans she has
Let the bitch go
Build yourself
U are not yet capable to keep a woman

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by pansophist(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Big red flags for me.

1. Impatience: I'll never roll with a lady that doesn't appreciate process and growing into things.

2. Opportunistic: again a big no no, the Yahoo guy was there for the spoils, so also her guy for the marriage, everyone of them serves a strategic purpose, she only being the chief beneficiary in all this.

3. Excessively secretive on issues that should be bare: a big no no again, such issues should be discussed before execution.

4. Materialistic: her mindset shows this in full, according to the story.

I rest my case.

I wanted to write exactly this, I saw yours and I rest my pen. Brilliantly analyzed.

But lastly, I'll add disrespect. She can't do this to him if she respects him, and as we all know, women do not love who they do not respect.

She is leading both of them along and can even dump both if another better man that has both money and commitment shows up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Jaxx123: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2021
God just show you future

U need no need prophet.

Go collect all ur thing and ask her to go in peace

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by raysrays(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Just listen friend, first of you are broke and secondly there's someone who is playing a financial role in her life that u couldn't afford, thirdly the girl loves, fourthly don't take a girl's promise to be it, don't put complete hope on it, fourthly you should know how the world works nothing is certain yet. In conclusion i'am not saying you wife to be is a bad woman for making the decision she did, it can be for love n it can be for some other obvious reasons. N for you, you don't have to do anything stupid, u don't need to think of it like u are the mugu, still love her, if it works it works, if it don't, then it was never met to be. Na because of payback make raping, kidnapping, murder increase, get sense

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by kazobaba1985: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2021
cool
Healthquest:
Start using excuses to recoup ur moni small small, tell her to go ahead n Bleep dem and get big cashs.
Once you realize double of d money spent on dowry... You have to do it fast bfor things slip out of plans,
You can impregant her and reject the pregnant at exact 4 month... If d oda guys give am Belle, OYO is ur case oooo.
If the family call you, present them evidence dat der daughter is sleeping with two more guys and u r not d owner.
Struck her hope down on marriage or if u want to go d worst way ,, get money from her to do preparation for the wedding and call it off on D-DAY.
you dont need dat girl again because she wil Bleep ur oga at work to feed u at some point in marriage.

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by BREYZ: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

Go and recover your dowry then let her go. No dey whine yourself, that guy don either knack your girl whether you like it or not. Ask her why she blocked him in the first place or pretend to chat more with the guy you'll find out a lot. Your girl fit don give am BJ self. I repeat no dey whine yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Rhozabeth(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Bro of u marry such girl, u will see even dirtier details about her! She has just shown u what tje future holds for u! Getting her pregnant will just put u in a tighter corner cos now an innocent child will be involved. Free the slut bro!

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Since you were not comfortable, you shouldn't have allowed her to receive the call. Forget about the idea of impregnating her

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Healthquest:

you are not wise. He should impregnate her and bring a child to this life to suffer it will make the situation more complicated just recoup the money and go that's if he doesn't catch a terrible disease.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2021
GOD ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS BY EXPOSING HER.DUMP THAT HOE NOW OR REGRET LATER.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by thinksquad(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2021
she probably hid stuff from him not to make him feel bad for not been able to...........(I laugh in mistrust)

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by malvisguy212: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational
don't bring God in this your adulterous comment. I have no objection to your opinions, the problem I have is when you involved God.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by falcon01: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP, Allow her collect the Money hold it, then break up with her. Don't impregnate her because your seed will be in her and the child will grow up and Look for you. So just collect money And Move pretend everything is cool.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Jeterry(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Look guy, leave the guy out of it because he’s having sex with your gf whether you like it or not. It’s not the guys fault, he’s already ahead of you if you know what I mean. He’ll have sex with your gf and she’ll be the one giving it to him soft cos of that thing money. Please focus on you’re hustle don’t let this distract you, that girl is not yours for now. If it hasn’t happened once it will surely happen and will continue till he dumps her. That’s it, accept it and please don’t hurt her or do her bad just let it go seriously cos there are tons of girls in the world for all of us, you’ll get your time but for no way focus on your money and future

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by BigBashiru: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
That guy is knacking her already bro. But why should you even expect true love from these females?
Don't you care about your mental health sanity?

I've recently read from like 2 books now that females are incapable of true love.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by 1Alex: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Calm down, first, don't do anything stupid.

Get the guys number and request a man to man conversation, find out everything (he will be honest with you). That will determine what you should do next.

However, one thing is certain - your woman isn't honest, and that's a red flag.
in my opinion, man to man conversation is not worth it. He should have no business with the yahoo guy. This is because even if he succeeds in getting his girl out of this guy, other guys nko? It's obvious that the girl is not to be trusted. It's either he works on the girl or leave her completely.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by anselm791(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
As long as d lady didnt cheat or even think of cheating, I see no issue here.

i will be shocked if you saw any issue here.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by ABSAO(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2021
babavik:

See how easy it is for you to justify evil. Will he pay 45% and later dump her? And you tag "whoring" divine helping? Why can't you tell the girl to get a job and start saving? May this situation befall your brothers and sons. since it is no biggy to u.
Amin, Amin, ثنم امى. May Almighty God accept your prayer!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by airminem(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lies. There are people who give me money that I haven't seen or intend seeing. Na orientation sha.
You are a joke shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by winner37(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2021
brother, the earlier the better , impregnate her and leave the rest to so call Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by ogascomax: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2021
In matters like this don't be too over emotional, consider every option. Does she loves you, has a behavior changed from then till now. Is there anything that she doesn't do again. She said she is doing it for you and you have disapproved it. This is just a simple matter ask her to stop seeing the guy and defined what you want it is only when she drift away from it that is when you should come up with a tough decision. Only one thing you can do to her, is leave the relationship. Planning evil means that you are evil and deceived what you get. Let me tell you the plan truth even if you are married as long as you don't have enough money to assist the family 96 percentages of ladies will take money from their male friends because if they put the burden on you you can't take it but you are not yet married you are doing cry cry baby there.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by olibeans: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2021
You're not a real guy, you're a simp.

Give me the girls contact make I bleep her wella so I can transfer some cash to her...

Now ask yourself, why has she been blocking his number on WhatsApp and yet they're communicating and sharing correspondence..

She's not your wife.
At the moment, she's not yet your wife. She can blow from now till kingdom come, even if you found a man on top of her, you don't own her yet.

This has been urging me to ask you if you're already married, and your wife gives you this kinda excuse that she's raising money from a yahoo guy to help you.

My guy, japa.. She will never make a good house wife.. Better start turning back from the 45% to 0% if you know what's good for you right now.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by dake40(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Big red flags for me.

1. Impatience: I'll never roll with a lady that doesn't appreciate process and growing into things.

2. Opportunistic: again a big no no, the Yahoo guy was there for the spoils, so also her guy for the marriage, everyone of them serves a strategic purpose, she only being the chief beneficiary in all this.

3. Excessively secretive on issues that should be bare: a big no no again, such issues should be discussed before execution.

4. Materialistic: her mindset shows this in full, according to the story.

I rest my case.

I just followed you. You are very smart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by womenareapess: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2021
In this era you can't find a black piece of shiit of
a woman who will support you and work together with you to achieve a mutual goal.

All you see around are baboons who only want Banana and flies to the next available banana store undecided

Forget black women and date a foreigner, Asians to be precise and have a fruitful marriage!

Naija women are all fvcked up undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Healthquest: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2021
positivevibez:
you are not wise. He should impregnate her and bring a child to this life to suffer it will make the situation more complicated just recoup the money and go that's if he doesn't catch a terrible disease.
no child is coming, Abortion is d next target for an unwanted pregnancy. Use ur head man. That's d next tin.
She will suffer the abortion and be traumatized psychologically

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AmazingELixir: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lies. There are people who give me money that I haven't seen or intend seeing. Na orientation sha.

grin
You mean people you beg for money ...careful dear some of those monies cause more harm especially when they're from Yahoo boyz...those guys dine with the devil reason why Op should discontinue with the relationship ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.