Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83484 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by GentleRay: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Groups like Hezbollah, Hamas, Liberation Army, etc. Started with agitations, before they later metamorphosed into terrorist groups. If these other groups don't tread with caution. They will be faced with global condemnation. Then the liberty they enjoyed abroad will be no more. They don't listen to advice, gradually they are falling for prey.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Yves4real(f): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2021
2000 heads to bury an unknown ESN commander? shocked shocked . Even the most diabolical traditional ruler wouldn't be buried with such number of heads. The post is suspicious.
Seeing that most commenters on front page are in same WhatsApp group gave the news away as a possible fabricated news. They must have been told to push it and make it viral so that to paint Nnamdi Kanu as worse than the devil.
Anyways, let justice prevail.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by tempusfugit: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Thier police force would be called isakaba lol
SenecaTheYonger:
Imagine this people getting Biafra? Omo the population go reduce by half before one year.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by putin2: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Fulani story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by JaredNormak: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Omeizadean:
Who remembered that evil forest uncovered in East several years ago with human parts, corpse etc minding their biz in various state of decomposing ?
I can see you’re either one the people pushing this absurd propaganda or you’re intrinsically foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by walexbiz(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

Bro I believe you, these Fulani terrorist organisation thinks we are as dumb as the mannequin in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by putin2: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Fulani has turn Nigeria to fourth world

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by zinaunreal(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2021
Lies directly from the pot of LIE MUHAMMED

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by njimezz(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2021
And u must be stupid to believe this fool paid by DSS to talk rubbish. Now u have MNK u can employ one bastards to claim nonsense and my lazy stupid youths will believe u coz u are in control of media. Ojukeu lost d Biafra coz d zoo are in control of media then but not anymore. To my fellow lazy youths like Buhari rightfully called them, u see a propaganda without any research u jump into conclusion immediately,which shows how idiotic many youths of this day can be, gullible and stupid. Make Una use ur head and brain � too
joe54:
sad angry
The capture of these commanders and their revelations will make Kanu spend a very long time in prison. MNK indeed is mentally unstable like shekau. If he had the opportunity he would have killed as much as shekau. Cold blood, unstable mental animal now in a cage. 10 innocent girls for sacrifice and 2000 heads. He has a very very long time in prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Sheriman(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Bullshit all fake write up. I red this news 2 years ago. It's all fake. Don't believe this bullshit. This is absolutely nonsense.
I swear to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by IGBOSON1: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I'm going to say this once.. I genuinely sympathize with innocent Igbos on how ragtag IPOB terrorists and ESN install fear of God in them, killed who opposed them in the community, exiled them, and almost about to make them enemies with their host community

Will you shut up and continue with your week long wankfest over the abduction of Mazi kanu! See this Igbo-hating bastard talking of 'sympathising with innocent Igbos, blah-blah-blah'! You're in all likelihood the same person as the deranged OP....or you're different Fulani, all operating from the same anti-Igbo/anti-secession brief!

You Fulani have gone into delirious overdrive since the abduction and have been all over the forum trying to sell all sorts of lies.....trying to gain the support, sympathy and understanding of the rest of Nigeria for your crime! You must think Nigerians (the entire south and middle-belt) are yet to realise and understand the game you're evil lot are playing!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Saao(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.
as he met with kanu before? Everything about our security is suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by dat9jaguy(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
These zombies are really dumb...

Something is happening here...that these zombies are desperately trying to cover...

these zombies said he was caught in

brazil...
czech...
UK
Kenya ....etc etc..

the above countries denied it...but these zombies continued....putting out propaganda to create a narrative...

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT HE SUBMITTED HIMSELF...AND YOUR USELESS GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING AT FENDI SHIRT... angry angry angry

This una ranting has failed totally...Being a zombie is foolish...but being paid to be foolish is disastrous...

Eyah I know it is hard to swallow but the truth is that your albino overlord screwed up massively and he will be spoken to in the language he understands.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Buchitoochi: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2021
What a puerile propaganda dished to massage the ego of Igbo haters.

Nnamdi Kalu is too civilised to ask for 2000 heads to bury Ikonso. Which camp is close to Niger bridge that people does not know and how can the boys claim not to know the name of the village. You are being train to fight but you don't know the terrain. Lies many lies

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by IGBOSON1: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2021
njimezz:
And u must be stupid to believe this fool paid by DSS to talk rubbish. Now u have MNK u can employ one bastards to claim nonsense and my lazy stupid youths will believe u coz u are in control of media. Ojukeu lost d Biafra coz d zoo are in control of media then but not anymore. To my fellow lazy youths like Buhari rightfully called them, u see a propaganda without any research u jump into conclusion immediately,which shows how idiotic many youths of this day can be, gullible and stupid. Make Una use ur head and brain � too

Bros, nobody believes this rubbish! Ignore the bigoted assholes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Minjim: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2021
And I bet they're all Igbo skulls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Kanu really brainwashed this fools..
A shame..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ibechris(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Make police dey help una dey write statement.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS LAI LAI.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Minjim: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

And you, choose to believe whatever suits your narrative
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ibietela2(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2021
And you believe this crap?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by nnamdico82: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Shut ur Stinky mouth, KANU will regret all his action by the time I feed him with my fieces and urine people like you and some of his followers will abandon him. Idiot.
id911:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by TemmyT002(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by TemmyT002(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

All you have to do is research about the peppe believing something like this and you won't bother yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Berezuski: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2021
You kill people, destroy properties and yet shouting God!
A certain sabbath church was even used as a militia training camp.
Is God a Satan that takes glory for nonsense?
The young man made some verifiable comments, why don't you go and check them if you so wish.
Some of you initially denied that Kanu wasn't arrested that the circulated photos were photoshopped, but you're now singing a different song.
Whoever takes some of you serious should have his/her head checked.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by israelmao(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Let them continue to peddle lies and propaganda which they are well known for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Minjim: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2021
I know there are some exaggerated facts in this news
But I can never put half of it pass Kanu. He is capable of it

I only pity the mumu Igbos following him.

Do you see any Yorubas in large numbers protesting Igboho arrest?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by nnamdico82: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2021
KANU is a fraudster and heartless, those innocent girls will visit him soon and he will understand.
joe54:
sad angry
The capture of these commanders and their revelations will make Kanu spend a very long time in prison. MNK indeed is mentally unstable like shekau. If he had the opportunity he would have killed as much as shekau. Cold blood, unstable mental animal now in a cage. 10 innocent girls for sacrifice and 2000 heads. He has a very very long time in prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by truthstands01: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2021
This story looks childish. It's only in Nigeria that proper and proven investigations are not carried out over issues but just a flimsy comment from a no body is accepted by security agencies as true. Nigeria has gone to the drain. Only God's divine intervention will deliver the nation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by dmbb: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Interesting times to be an Ipob, KANU is a leech blood sucking idiot with his brain washed animals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by theforemost: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Its a lie.I don't believe doctored statements
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Lagoon0: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Is this guy the same person?

Who bought a AK49 for him? DSS?

Who Kept him in the bush? DSS?

You guys are so funny and incomprehensible...
How does it give evidence of nnamdi KANU asking them to kill 2000...

Seems your head is not in use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.