Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65491 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by CSTRR: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
I no go blame you.

Na the woman wey carry her husband meat put for your mouth, I blame.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lemme tell you the truth, it might hurt you but I don't care....

Your parents failed woefully in their simple responsibility to raise you uprightly.

A morally bankrupt fellow like you will quickly pick up a matchet to inflect cuts on any guy who comes 30cm close to your girlfriend, but here you are, inviting a sluttish wife to help you cook.

Like I said, my words might hurt you, but that's my own way to put a despicable prick like you to order.

Hey..
Dude, I ain't holding brief for the poster but I think you went overboard on it..
The blames lye squarely on the lady, he invited her and never put a gun to her head to come.. she should have declined and shunned him off.. but she choose not to respect her Union and went for such a visit.. this case is one of the reason why many men are fathering kids not biologically thiers and when the wives are caught, they blame devil.. as if devil came and pushed them to other mens houses rather it was their lack of discipline and self control that caused it..
Be objective, logical and rational in your thinking bro, I do see you on that #TRP thread.. So don't be emotional just as women...
Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by tankoagaie: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
the guy even get mind for the writeup

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sterope:
The things we read.

I am still speechless.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Very hot slap he needs coupled with brain formatting against Lust. People likes to attract curses upon themselves and when things refused to move well for them tomorrow, they'll start pointing their rotten fingers to their neighbors or village.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Olafel07: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Naso e dey start. Before you know now the poor man go dey raise pikin wey no be hin own ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by sync(f): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Would it be right when u are married and your wife does the same for her ex

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Harmattan123(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

Bro, I'm afraid, you are a fool
And she's stupid
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by byinks(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
She is pregnant we know do anything

You invited a pregnant married woman to cook soup for you.... And she came. LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by CSTRR: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you marry woman wey no get sense, na bad thing o.

Make sure say your babe get sense before you marry am o.

This one is a case of when a wife has no common sense.

I sure say her IQ sef go low.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Expresswriter: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you will allow your future wife to cook for her ex when both of you are already married, then what this lady did is right.

Stop asking question that you already ought to know the answer.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by austink1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
News headline:
Husband kills wife and (ex/current) boyfriend after catching them cook, eat and spend quality time together.
Have sense and don’t allow your village people use your life to play Ludo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
This OP you need better slap. Another man's wife coming to a single man's to cook? Something else must have taken place. That lady will be in hot pepper soup
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
She is pregnant we know do anything

Pregnant ladies are the sweetest to Fucck..
I am speaking from experience...
The pussvy walls are so slack, soft and always moist.. no matter the dick size.. it would swallow it easily especially if she is at least 5 months pregnant..

And hey... Y'all would wonder if I deal with married women.. Hell no, I have done that countless times with Exes that got pregnant outside wedlock..
I don't do married women..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by studM(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
He leaves a bit far but I don't visit her this is the first time she is visit me

and definitely wont b d last,mark this thread!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Scordroncyber(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Una go de ask anyhow question.. Admin go de push am come fp.. I taya for Una o

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by studM(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
He leaves a bit far but I don't visit her this is the first time she is visit me

and definitely wont b d last,mark this thread!
Ur definitely playing wit fire
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Sheriman(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Yoruba popular adage says O un fi ori ejo oomu. Meaning that you're toying with the head of a poisonous snake.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Allwell96: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
You should have asked us this question before you do it. After doing it you are now asking us, if we say it's wrong now can you undo it?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by CSTRR: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
byinks:

You invited a pregnant married woman to cook soup for you.... And she came. LEGEND
There are women like that though.

Their sense dey low.

If the guy wan fucckkk, I am sure she go gree.

It's just her level of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by MarioZigabel(f): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bro beware of jezebels
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by dododawa1: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Soon
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by wyserose: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Quick stores ur product dey work well? Hope no side effect oo?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Am not hurt see you guys are getting it wrong she came with free mind we didn't do anything she just renders help

Ok, since it was with free mind, please call her husband and tell him you invited his wife to come cook for you behind him and see what happens afterwards.

Free mind my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
As you don't know if it's wrong, call her husband and tell him thank you for letting his wife come and cook for you. At least appreciate him for allowing her come in the first place.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

Not too cool but not entirely wrong to cook for you but very wrong to come to your house.

Remember Okafor's law...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by kunle75(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

Wait until you get married and your wife starts doing same for her ex,then you can come here for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by erubati: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
A pregnant lady gush u guys should stop thinking in sexual aspect I can't do that
Abeg stop am,e dey more irritating.
A pregnant woman come cook for u wey no be her husband,but ex.
Come,u no get sister ni?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Am not hurt see you guys are getting it wrong she came with free mind we didn't do anything she just renders help

That is how it starts o

See I always tell guys, the fastest way to the grave is to sleep with a married lady.

Guy please put an end to it. Don't even allow her cook for you any longer.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Sam2310(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
She just did it to help me as a friend nothing more
next time, make she cook it at her house, u then find a way to collect it without her touching your house.
If she cook it free or u pay for it.
U can called that 'Friend' but not every time sha, For your own good oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.