Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65467 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by erubati: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Why u guys thinking of sex can't two people have mutual feeling as friends without sex.
U two were once soulmates for godsake.
U two were once fvckmates
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Winsome4545(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Your mumu no too much? can't u call any other person to help u prepare soup? must it be ur married ex girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by orikoku: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
So shall your wife go and cook for her ex. Say amen if you think nothing wrong in it.
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by PRIEST001(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Just imagine this abormination!a married woman,if your future wife does such how will you when you get the information?guy don't sign your dead warrant yourself o,my advice。
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by mariahAngel(f): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Toks2008:

Not too cool but not entirely wrong to cook for you but very wrong to come to your house.

Remember Okafor's law...

Both cooking for him and coming to his house were totally wrong and disrespectful to the lady's husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by PRIEST001(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Just imagine this abormination!a married woman,if your future wife does such how will you feel when you get the information?guy don't sign your dead warrant yourself o,my advice。
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by tnerro1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Married ex ke? Cook for you ke? In your house alone ke? Went to the market together Ke?

No let them Chidimma you oooo
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by karimusa: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Would you be happy if your wife did the same for her ex??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by ABOO(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
is not bad about, it depends on the heart.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Toks2008(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Both cooking for him and coming to his house were totally wrong and disrespectful to the lady's husband.

You are right but let's say he is desperate for the food, he can at least meet her someplace.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Chirowman(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are inviting an ant infested wood , the hand you are trying to put on fire will soon burn .
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by kapelvej: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Why asking if it wrong. If you watch football or eat lunch do you ask if it is wrong . If your future wife does it for her ex do you think it is wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by integrity16(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
The op just want to trend on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by IamGreen1(f): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Why do you want to slap him na, if you do what will you do to the shameless idiot that left her husband house to cook for ex, I kuku know her type so na herself go describe how useless she'll treated no matter how she intend forcing it and acting to be good cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by CasNova: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by crazymommy(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Toks2008:

Not too cool but not entirely wrong to cook for you but very wrong to come to your house.

Remember Okafor's law...
it is very wrong for a married woman to cook for an ex..very wrong...very wrong pls....it is ENTIRELY...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Toks2008(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
tnerro1:
Married ex ke? Cook for you ke? In your house alone ke? Went to the market together Ke?

No let them Chidimma you oooo
This time around nah Chibike dem go do am.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Duru009(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Most ladies and their FISH brain .....

Can you just imagine !!!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Lacash: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
So u nor fit go Ijora Badia go arrange one of those old women there to come epp you bah, Na urself you dey do ooo moi bloda, nor be me grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by crazymommy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Toks2008:

You are right but let's say he is desperate for the food, he can at least meet her someplace.

A married woman should not even be going out to meet an ex for such thing....she is married for christ sake.....MARRIED ......no sane guy should even be make such attempt to invite a married woman to come and cook for him...whether ex or not...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by AntiWailer: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

It is not wrong

Your wife too will go and cook for her ex.

It is a free world bro. Since u av chosen to ask nonsense question.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by egunna(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
if actually it happened,firstly I will say u are an adult with the brain of a child.as for d foolish lady,dat will b the end of our marriage if I was her husband.u are asking us if it is wrong for a married woman to do dat.i pray someone does dat to u,den u will b able to tell from first hand experience if it is right or wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Trustedpronet: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are dieing soon if you don't quit disturbing your married ex.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by November24(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lemme tell you the truth, it might hurt you but I don't care....

Your parents failed woefully in their simple responsibility to raise you uprightly.

A morally bankrupt fellow like you will quickly pick up a matchet to inflect cuts on any guy who comes 30cm close to your girlfriend, but here you are, inviting a sluttish wife to help you cook.

Like I said, my words might hurt you, but that's my own way to put a despicable prick like you to order.

Thanks for helping me
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by flokii: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
@OP why you sef go carry phone call married woman to come and cook for you.. single girls no dey your hood?

I think you're not telling us the whole thing.. she give you her kp0mo chop too ba? grin

Once debe is always debe..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by double0seven(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Totally stupid question
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Dailyparrot: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

The way people here think is different from the real world.

There's nothing wrong if your married ex visits and cook for you as far as you are certain you guys aren't having anything romantic.

Nairaland is the least place you should take comments serious. They are all hypocrites and people with damaged mentality.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by smasher1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
How can u say is wrong when we didn't do anything after she finished she left no feelings attached

How can you say there's no feeling attached? Can any lady on the street come to your house and cook for you without liking you or respecting you? Last year I wanted to employ someone to do such chores for me. But I realize that after sometime there would be feelings from either person so I discontinued the idea. Humans have feelings even if they claim not to love others.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by abysirius(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
fabidamilola:
Swear say as she cook finish u no Bleep am.u and dat ur ex should be flogged.if na u,u happy say ur wife go cook for her ex.it sounds irritating sef
Except for a few of them, the truth is most ladies are stupid.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by steeltrust: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
How can u say is wrong when we didn't do anything after she finished she left no feelings attached
now ask your self if na your wife
How you go feel
If na your wife is right or wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Pipapi1: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are O.Y.O. especially if her name is Chidinma....hope you are not thinking what I'm thinking!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.