Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60751 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Qunu:
Must we copy them? Is not in our coulture to dress that way, beside is a beach scene. Why can't our girls copy the dressing pattern of Trump's wife, Obama's wife. Or are they not celebrity too.

All this our so called “culture” as if we weren’t almost naked before the white man showed up with his Christianity. There were far less incidents of rape and sexual abuse before we started viewing our bodies as taboo and immoral. The white man that told you your unclothedness is a sin now enjoys the freedoms of being nearly nude in public. Who is deceiving who? “Our culture” my foot!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

How is it your own business that he his a lucky man? Try to respond with sense because I doubt if you have one.
grin grin

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Fool so getting Oyibo pregnant is what you call upgrade...that is what poverty and inferiority complex has turned your life into. Mind you I don't live in Nigeria and I did not impregnate Oyibo.
There is nothing special impregnating a white. You sit somewhere in Nigeria typing what you don't know with that your low budget phone and poverty data that you buy. Senseless mother fucker!... Zombie!
Lol look at this pained miserable goat, poor miserable fool like you is angry you can never get a foreign woman, which foreign woman will settle with a broke efulefu like you with low sperm count? cheesy I know how broke coons like you get angry when you see others doing well, with that cheap itel phone and 10MB data that you are using.

because you can never succeed in getting something doesn't mean others can't, and please leave the cotonou that you are living and travel to Europe and America cheesy

Lastly let me burst your bubble, I lived and schooled abroad, I'm also getting married to a foreign woman and would love other sensible NIGERIAN men should do the same, since NIGERIAN girls are nothing to write home about.

If you are still pained you can go hug a wet transformer, fool!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Rilley(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Queenslander:
grin grin
You are following me around, I guess you miss me? Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You are following me around, I guess you miss me? Lol cheesy

Follow you around? Lmao
I guess you take yourself too seriously!!
Get a life boy,.
The world owes you nothing.. it was here first!!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Queenslander:

[s]Follow you around? Lmao
I guess you take yourself too seriously!!
Get a life boy,.
The world owes you nothing.. it was here first!![/s]
Even after I caught you, you are still lying? such a little pathological liar cheesy

keep following me around until you are trapped in my trap. cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
[s] Lol look at this pained miserable goat, poor miserable fool like you is angry you can never get a foreign woman, which foreign woman will settle with a broke efulefu like you with low sperm count? cheesy I know how broke coons like you get angry when you see others doing well, with that cheap itel phone and 10MB data that you are using.

because you can never succeed in getting something doesn't mean others can't, and please leave the cotonou that you are living and travel to Europe and America cheesy

Lastly let me burst your bubble, I lived and schooled abroad, I'm also getting married to a foreign woman and would love other sensible NIGERIAN men should do the same, since NIGERIAN girls are nothing to write home about.

[/s]
Another absurd and nonsensical talk.
Schooled abroad ko,. Lived abroad ni..
Osogbo slum dweller claiming millionaire...

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by iamtardey: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oloyinbo cheesy

MOVIC6:
That’s their culture, respect yours and stop whimpering
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Queenslander:
[/s]
Another absurd and nonsensical talk.
Schooled abroad ko,. Lived abroad ni..
Osogbo slum dweller claiming millionaire...[/s]
Lol I know it's hard for you to believe because you are languishing in poverty, it's not my fault you are from a poor family, you should blame your dad for that.

Anyways I'm about to devour this luscious meal, you can say it's a downloaded picture again, fake ass girl. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Lol I know it's hard for you to believe because you are languishing in poverty, it's not my fault you are from a poor family, you should blame your dad for that.

Anyways I'm about to devour this luscious meal, you can say it's a downloaded picture again, fake ass girl. cheesy
Mr fake life!!
You can only deceive the gullible.. not me
Treat as urgent!!
Write your name on a piece of paper with ink or pencil,. If you can't find one,. Use your phone!!
Type your name Iceyjayz into your phone now..
use the another person's phone with you to snap then paste here... using this present location!!
I'm waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]Mr fake life!!
You can only deceive the gullible.. not me
Write your name on a piece of paper with ink or pencil,. If you can't find one,. Use your phone!!
Type your name Icey.jayz into your phone now..
use the another person's phone with you to snap and paste it here...
I'm waiting[/s] cheesy
Oh it's not a downloaded picture again? I have to prove myself? this is why I said that you are unintelligent and extremely dumb. cheesy lol.. you must be very foolish if you think I will waste my time and resources to prove to a fake poverty stricken beech like you? no away!
even if I have a pen and paper here, I will never proof anything to a brokeass nonentity like you cheesycheesy
Dumbina cheesy

it's not everyone that will be a fakeass person like you are,

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
[s] Oh it's not a downloaded picture again? I have to prove myself? this is why I said that you are unintelligent and extremely dumb. cheesy lol.. you must be very foolish if you think I will waste my time and resources to prove to a fake poverty stricken beech like you? no away!
even if I have a pen and paper here, I will never proof anything to a brokeass nonentity like you cheesycheesy
Dumbina cheesy

it's not everyone that will be a fakeass person like you are,
[/s]
Fake life!!
Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by iamtardey: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
A lot of you come under here and say trash...lol, nigga wat exactly are you mad about. smiley
iamtardey:
If a Nigerian girl dress like this for this one now, na olosho, but na oyinbo so no shit lol ... O gah, this life sef.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Lol look at this pained miserable goat, poor miserable fool like you is angry you can never get a foreign woman, which foreign woman will settle with a broke efulefu like you with low sperm count? cheesy I know how broke coons like you get angry when you see others doing well, with that cheap itel phone and 10MB data that you are using.

Monkey I live here in Texas you can DM me. Your stupidity has no bounds, I told that your problem is inferiority complex and poverty! It is very easy to know useless and foolish people like you. If you like marry Oyibo and school abroad it is no big deal. You are so impoverished in life that things like that are big deal you. You don't even love the Oyibo, people like you marry for paper. You comments shows you lack proper home training..... Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:

Yes Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about including the woman that gave birth to you. After all she was a girl when your father impregnated her. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Monkey I live here in Texas you can DM me. Your stupidity has no bounds, I told that your problem is inferiority complex and poverty! It is very easy to know useless and foolish people like you. If you like marry Oyibo and school abroad it is no big deal. You are so impoverished in life that things like that are big deal you. You don't even love the Oyibo, people like you marry for paper. You comments shows you lack proper home training..... Anuofia![/s]
Tarhhhhhh! get the Fvck off my sight, you are a nonentity as far as I'm concerned, next time mind your business and don't say sh*t about people bigger than you. from your comments I can see you are one fustrated and lowlife being.

it's even laughable you think I would marry a white woman for papers, you think I would be that foolish? or you think everyone is broke and miserable like you are? Nigga get a life.

if what I posted is still paining you, then you can quickly hug a wet transformer and end your misery, cretin!

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Yes Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about including the woman that gave birth to you. After all she was a girl when your father impregnated her. Fool!
Idiot! my mom isn't a Nigerian so the joke is on you, bozo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Idiot! my mom isn't a Nigerian so the joke is on you, bozo! grin
Mumu continue living false life ... yahoo yahoo boy.... Somebody that lives in a slum somewhere in Nigeria Bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Tarhhhhhh! get the Fvck off my sight, you are a nonentity as far as I'm concerned, next time mind your business and don't say sh*t about people bigger than you. from your comments I can see you are one fustrated and lowlife being.

it's even laughable you think I would marry a white woman for papers, you think I would be that foolish? or you think everyone is broke and miserable like you are? Nigga get a life.

if what I posted is still paining you, then you can quickly hug a wet transformer and end your misery, cretin!
Lol you are bigger than who? Nothing wey poverty no go make person type
Your brain is totally disconnected from your mouth, sorry is your case. I pity the fake Oyibo woman that you married and the woman that gave birth to you.
If you need work or business to take you out of poverty just DM me, I will keep it secret..... Vagabond!

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu continue living false life ... yahoo yahoo boy.... Somebody that lives in a slum somewhere in Nigeria Bastard!
Lol you don't even know me...I see that you are a fustrated goat, look at the bastard lying that he's in Texas, you fool from the slum of Aba, lol.... cheesy

anyone that lives in the US wouldn't think the way you think, with that your big head it's unfortunate you have a small brain inside, big fool! cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Lol you are bigger than who? Nothing wey poverty no go make person type
Your brain is totally disconnected from your mouth, sorry is your case. I pity the fake Oyibo woman that you married and the woman that gave birth to you.
If you need work or business to take you out of poverty just DM me, I will keep it secret..... Vagabond![/s]
I'm bigger than your whole lineage, cheesy

Look at this tiny brained dot and product of a watery sperm, foolish goat that lives in the slum of Aba telling me that he will find a job for me? have you found a job for your pathetic self? such a lowlife non-existent idiotic miscreant with zero brain, infact thunder will strike you there, anupama! cheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Lol you don't even know me...I see that you are a fustrated goat, look at the bastard lying that he's in Texas, you fool from the slum of Aba, lol.... cheesy

anyone that lives in the US wouldn't think the way you think, with that your big head it's unfortunate you have a small brain inside, big fool! cheesycheesy
Idiot I am not a pathological liar like you useless guy. Fool like you, so I should start reasoning upside down because I live in US... useless guy. Abroad dey do u like heaven. It is foolish people like you that see abroad like heaven that abroad dey shack. That is why marrying Oyibo is a big deal to you. Zombie that lives in slum somewhere in Africa. Yahoo yahoo boy.
Send your e mail let me message you then you will know me better....I am here in Texas..No big deal! You and your maggot infected and poverty ridden brain! Gorilla is better than you.
Thunder strike you dead!

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I'm bigger than your whole lineage, cheesy

Look at this tiny brained dot and product of a watery sperm, foolish goat that lives in the slum of Aba telling me that he will find a job for me? have you found a job for your pathetic self? such a lowlife non-existent idiotic miscreant with zero brain, infact thunder will strike you there, anupama! cheesycheesy
The thing pain you Wella. Slave boy!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Idiot I am not a pathological liar like you useless guy. Fool like you, so I should start reasoning upside down because I live in US... useless guy. Abroad dey do u like heaven. It is foolish people like you that see abroad like heaven that abroad dey shack. That is why marrying Oyibo is a big deal to you. Zombie that lives in slum somewhere in Africa. Yahoo yahoo boy.
Send your e mail let me message you then you will know me better....I am here in Texas..No big deal! You and your maggot infected and poverty ridden brain! Gorilla is better than you.
Thunder strike you dead![/s]
You are a pathological liar and an unsuccessful drug pusher, one day nemesis will catch up with you and you will die a terrible death, look at the fustrated fool telling me he's from texas, lol Texas kill you there. idiot!

as I'm seeing it, even a cow is better than you, just because you have traveled to cotonou once then you think you can raise shoulder with me? I don't blame nonentities like you, nah this faceless forum they give orang utans like you to yarn anyhow, cretin!

With that your big head and tiny brain, no wonder you are so useless in life, get a life fool.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

The thing pain you Wella. Slave boy!
He pain your father not me, I can't be pained by useless and faceless nonentity like you, I will rather put bastards like you in your place, mumu! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Idiot I am not a pathological liar like you useless guy. Fool like you, so I should start reasoning upside down because I live in US... useless guy. Abroad dey do u like heaven. It is foolish people like you that see abroad like heaven that abroad dey shack. That is why marrying Oyibo is a big deal to you. Zombie that lives in slum somewhere in Africa. Yahoo yahoo boy.
Thunder strike you dead!
Call Texas again make thunder strike you to death, the foolish and fustrated drug pusher still dey lie.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Call Texas again make thunder strike you to death, the foolish and fustrated drug pusher still dey lie.
Texas ....na u go die. If u can't send your e mail let us communicate and from there exchange numbers let us see who is a liar then you are fool.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
He pain your father not me, I can't be pained by useless and faceless nonentity like you, I will rather put bastards like you in your place, mumu! cheesycheesy
Hahaha see person wey dem born from a useless mother. The thing pain am! Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Slave boy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Hahaha see person wey dem born from a useless mother. The thing pain am! Oponu!
Your brain is go slow, go slow. bastard! foolish yahoo boy cum drug dealer claiming he's in Texas, lol idiotic lowlife like you, I just checked your posts and you are stupid troll, a lifeless and useless troll, God will purnish you there, product of a watery sperm like you

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Slave boy
Just like your father cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.