Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36619 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by EgunMogaji2: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

I typed up a response but deleted it so that I don't chop ban.

Needless to say that I have no good words for you and your actions.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Somebody shout ATM!

That is exactly what you are to her!

I am sure you will still ask us what you should do!

Now to everybody, now you see why I told you that most young men of these age are extremely foolish!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by computersoft: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

She does this and u are still calling her ur girl frnd. So what type of advice are u looking for again. Ignore her for some time,watch her reaction,and also get sense for one minute.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Goldbw122(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
That is why I will never involve my self in any relationship that will make me stress my self, to death, the girl Or woman in the relationship must be willing to spend too or else nothing will happen.. it will be like give me I give you relationship.. no lazyiness..
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Money money money palava everywhere
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
She deh even block and unbblock you and you say you are in a relationship
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by temi1290: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

If your story is true, then you just a selfish person,how much is she even asking from you sef, the fact that you are grumbling shows you don't deserve her, because she is doing you a favor .

Here is what you will do, you have to first of all stop complaining.
Number 2, make sure you discard that thing you call future ambition.Who your future ambition help? Future ambition that doesn't allow take good care of your girlfriend, that one na future ambition? Mtweeeeew.
Number 3, make sure you do to everything and anything she ask you to do, even if it means using your family house as collateral to borrow, do it. That what It means to be a man.
Finally, rebuke anyone that is telling you to leave her that she doesn't love you.It a lie, they're just jealous of you and wish they are the ones in your shoes.

It's a privilege for you to have this kind of sweet girl as girlfriend, some of us are looking for this kind of love but we no see, me like this,If you go loose concentration,im ready to obtain her from you ooo,who no like better thing?

A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

*drops mic*

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Burgerlomo: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

It's definitely the second option which is hot slap.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by hustla(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Has to be a joke sha

No way a normal human being is this daft
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by LandMann: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

The best thing you can do is carry your village people, add one bottle of gin and some kolanuts and go beg her in the presence of her father to forgive you for being so foolish to refuse her demand and for being so lazy as to not be able to earn more than 45k monthly.

Tell her you'll be handing all your monthly earnings to her henceforth. She'll love you the way Eve loved Adam.

Whoever tied your destiny to puci is still very much alive and using your picture as handfan.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Obiorahpcfg: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2021
You be mumu !

Receive sense jor!!!

Just de for there the spend for another man property!!

Wetin she the buy give u.? Shuuum
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Solatium(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Ọga this is Lagos no allow anyone build mansion on top small salary wey you dey collect.
Let her go otherwise you go enter serious debt and no go see am marry ontop
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by estheI(f): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Why are u throwing urself under the bus?

U never manage yourself finish, u carry woman gum body. And na leech u still carry.

Purpose/ Ambition before any bullshit woman. Cut yourself loose from dat bullshit relationship. And FOCUS. angry
Egbon God bless you for this word of wisdom
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by GodisFirst: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
.....And when you give her money, she unblocks you.

No be juju be that?

Continue!

You be mumu?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ReneDaniels: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Bros u wan kill ur self for relationship way start this year, me I call it 2weeks relationship.. Baba carry urslf and ur carrier move on she a glutton and a glitch... Make she find the perfect guy way go give her all she wants , which one be sallah cloth, is HSE Muslim or sister to an imam.. If u no wan die of heart attack move
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by doo6666(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Young Man... Here is my candid advice.... She is in love with your money and cares less about your emotions... In a nutshell she does not LOVE YOU,but your MONEY...The earlier you drop her ,the better for you and your destiny....
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by emonis88: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
U dey make me laugh! Na till she first dump ur ass , na im u go get sense. When she finish u she il go move to a rich guy, then ur sorry ass eye go open , better run now bf she achieve her aim.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Don't waste your life bro. End that relationship now and FOCUS.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Timblaze(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
"So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs."
Op! use you head, did you like your life the way it is going spending and never save. God will help u.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by RichAbujaGuy: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed.

Very simple advise if you own a pair or testicles.

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

My brother block her.. there are many gold diggers among Nigeria female. Honest truth is dating a Nigeria girl is a problem...
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Champneys: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Eeeeyaaaah.

Poverty is a bastar...d

Greed is destructive.

grin
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by witworth(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Congratulations, now you're free, and he was never your lover, na you just be her lover. But congrats once again, you can now get another better one.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by akosh005: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2021
Your girlfriend and betting are like 5 and 6 lost on Investment
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by replete(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Omo see broda...
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by temicyborg(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
Sometimes I dey wonder where una dey see this girls them self..
. Walahi
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by David160(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

she doesn't like you
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
grin grin, I break up with my ex because, she don't work and dey demand asf I'm her father, I didn't give her any dime because she don't work and expect money, my new G.F now dey work and still demanding like my Ex and I'm still th same. grin grin you see this life, I can't be Simpson. O.P there's new thread "Enugu girls use because of indomie to knack pussy", when sex Is cheap and you're here Killin urself
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Delete her number, block her on social media, if she uses another number to call you, drop the call.

Show her you don't care what she does. She loves bad boys so you best remember the rule: She will make rules for Betas, but break them for Alphas.

Change the dynamics of the relationship, else, you will continue to be used to play Ludo and Suwe, while she's at the 3D Chess board.

Take it from a former simp, because, simping is what you're doing right now.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Kayyus09(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Focus..... Run
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by tujays(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Many simps like you full the Nigerian society that's why ugly naija chics dey use guys catch cruise. spits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.