Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36280 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Calitoscassius(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Good for you! Ignore her find someone else who is not a goldigger!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by halogate: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2021
.. undecided undecided
..guyman u shud know better. This kind ur relationship is detrimental to your ambitions. Better steel ur heart and move on!!.. Infact block her before she block you.

What u need is a woman that will believe and support u...not the one what will be milking u dry and forming galadima ontop.

U dey even borrow to give her..shame on u for that!!..that's why I hardly pity pple like u. Common sense u cannot apply to ur life (no vex lipsrsealed)
If I may, what has she contributed to ur life asides from the kpekus?..

Be guided mohn!!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Elvisgolden: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Op......your yeye and your mumu dey smell pass 3 days old corpse............................

You only need a brain and destiny resetting slap to correct your mumulity and yeyelity.................

Na only the girl dey this world..............you earn 45k and you are in your 30s and you never still get sense...............
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Coolbadguy: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.

My brother let me give some piece of advice, nobody in this life worth killing or stressing yourself for apart for your parents and siblings to some extent, just let her be because as you can see that girl is only using you and she can never be satisfy no matter what you do for her, if she sees a guy that has big fat pocket once she will dump you on to the next one, just build yourself you will see a girl that will love you sincerely for who you are and not what you can provide for her.
Have some dignity and move on, it hurts sometimes but just brace up and be strong and keep on moving.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by alizma: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Bros are you supposed to be asking people to tell you what to do? If you don't change your emotional feelings you may be among people leaving under the bridge in the next 30 years, yes, though it sounds harsh but that is the truth. You are already above 30th and you are still looking for liability in the name of girlfriend or what do you guys call yourselves, fiancee, I guess?
Who does that in this era when the economic situation is harsh like this?
Please use part of the money you normally give her to buy some good cloths for yourself and look for working class lady who understands your situation. Please don't look for any liability in the name of fiancee again.
I know you probably lack the guy to approach a working class lady because of your financial status but please instead of looking for how to bring that liability bag, spend the time to work on your confidence to approach a matured and working class lady.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Atdeejay12: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Look 4 a way to make her happy. Bleep her the best way you can. The second day drop her message and break up.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Kaymansion(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Money is the language some of them understand nowadays just be courageous and be strong then move on

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2021
I don't think you need advice seriously. I don't even think you need a girlfriend now. But jokes apart, i can't stay with someone who treats me like a trash, all because I didn't give you money. Not that you don't give her. She doesn't love you, you are just her money bank. She is frustrated her money drilling n sucking plans ain't working on u like she expected, das the reason for blocking n unblocking u. Leave her and start saving for the future, when money comes, girls go dey rush u... LoL.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Emk5556: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2021
And you still call that one lover?
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by oghenetega100(f): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2021
I am just curious, what exactly do you love about this person, so far she sounds like a horrible human being,
brother I pray you receive sense before it becomes too late.
ultiabaz36:

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by mincha2: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2021
UUUUUUUU AAAA MUMU MAN

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by FarahAideed: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Stop dating reptiles

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Abovebest:
She's a wife material
Just keep spending till you're capable of purchasing the material

Her mission in your life is obvious

Hahahhahhsahha savagery grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Gotze1: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
To slap this OP dey hungry me
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by uthlaw: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

30+ and still behaving like a fool because of one useless pussy....ur mother need to do something about ur matter!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by royal231(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
Mugu
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by mintdrop: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
she's dating your money.
leave her fast

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by fm001(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

lool..I wonder ooo...e be like say na slap

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by jimcaddy(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it stinks to the high heavens. The way naija ladies feel like their boyfriend owes them every thing in life is so annoying. Yet if you check it now, the babe is even not fine oh. Na the not so fine babes dey do like mumus. If u check it, she is broke asf and comes from a poor home. Na them like to dey bill. Rich babes don't do any of that, and even if rich babes do such, they are justified cuz they want their man to level up. But broke girls demanding and feeling entitled annoys me to the bone marrow. They will either give u attitude when u dont have to give or start guilt tripping you. They won't pick ur calls or reply ur messages. Naija babes are so stereotypical. They all think alike. If i be you baba I go shenk the babe. She is only using you. There are better babes out there or kuku turn the relationship to friends with benefits and erase the commitment and the love u have for her. Each time she asks u for money, demand to smash her first. Since she no wan get sense. Its better no one loses out.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

are you a mumu man? You should be smarter than this.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by MMXX: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Let me just read comments cos I'm in this kind of entanglement also embarassed
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2021
slimman007:

How I wish I can see you face to face so that I can slap you..Op you must be simp how can you allow this leech and entitled bitch who has nothing to offer expect her pucci to manipulate you to the extent you lose focus on your dream.I pity you if like go ahead and marry her.las las na frustration from her that lead you to your grave....Nonsense,some men I don't understand
Lol he will learn the hard way my bro, na nairaland open my eyes best forum in Africa, may be he will learn
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by veektor01(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2021
I mean no offence. But you are a fool.
ultiabaz36:

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by frozen70(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

You don't need any advice, just break up with her and save for your future
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by olmoRoc: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Dump her. You're just an ATM to her.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by abayimi567: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2021
OGA wrk on yourself,the girl is jst making use of u,bro leave dat girl...this remind me of jadesola tuah...
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by cybriz82(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Na escort u be..d babe dey catc cruise with ur brain..u better promise her u will give her d money n when she add u back on whatsapp do d needful n block her also..
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2021
ValCon888:
You're not in a toxic relationship.
You're just a simp.
cheesy grin
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Oyin2212(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Bro please I beg you with God, Check out this thread. Just remove the space

https://ww w.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by sylve11: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Juliearth(f): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

You are in the formative phase of your career. What value is this girlfriend adding to your life? You don't need a constant taker right now. Moreso, the way she goes about it shows that she is entitled and very likely not in love with you. Cut her off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.