Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? (36293 Views)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How's Your Relationship Like? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Segzy19: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
U are in ur 30s and one girl still dey mumu you like this; dey use u catch cruise like this... Are you sure of your age.

Na like ds love dey mumu person?

Bro, drop the babe one time one timer
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
You have given her d edge to be using you

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by galadima77(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
For this kain time?
Your money, your spending, your inconvenience. Marry her!
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Sammerboi: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
45k salary earner like what your business with dating. Calm your sexual edge down and focus on your career my guy.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Ojayk(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
No you are not in a toxic relationship,

Infact you are not in any relationship

You are one EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME amongst her Extra sources of income.

As for your future, it will begin when you start having your own extra sources of income, she is already living her future.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Akposkool(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

I really appreciate your word of advice. I already made up my mind and move on.
You be mumu
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
This one done mumu finish. Sorry I had to use such words bruv but you’re in deeppppp shit… I hope you man up someday and take the red pill
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Judge316(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Bro, why are you like this? Someone drop a breakup message for you, and your mumu dey calls her, you deserve a hot slap.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nephilim: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Please Advise me on what to do as this is getting on my nerves.
hahaha you don't need advice, you need a resounding slap to reset your brain from her!

That's no person to love or spend your money on! The signs are all there, take dressing and look for someone else before it's too late.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by 10kgod(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

The most painful part of it all is that anytime she asks of anything and I’m not capable of what she asked for, she will first block me on Whatsapp and drop a breakup message. I will be the one to call and persuade her and when she feels like to unblock me she will do that.

But now, she’s asking for salah cloth and I don’t have the amount she’s asking for. I told her I don’t have the money for now while I told her that I don’t know what tomorrow will say and as soon as I said this, she dropped the breakup message as usual and block me on WhatsApp.

Go and rob bank because of her...... � � � �
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Ojayk:
No you are not in a toxic relationship,

Infact you are not in any relationship

You are one EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME amongst her Extra sources of income.

As for your future, it will begin when you start having your own extra sources of income, she is already living her future.

Nigga spitting ���
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by morelli: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Ditch the bitch fast..

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2021
You need to let her go,,,,, ASAP!

If you beg her to stay or unblock you, then you must be sick upstair. angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Worksunlimited: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Get another babe and move on from her...

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Tribalism123(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2021
U BE EGBEEEEE!
EWU AWUSA
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by pretydiva(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?
This op fall my hand walai. At his age, girl still dey use him head undecidedChoi. Indeed maturity is not by age

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Salah cloth and Christmas cloth, birthday cloth and Asheville cloth, burial cloth and baby shower cloth. 90% of naija girls are leeches. Choose wisely, don't let your choice be based on beauty, boobs and hips, follow your heart
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by pretydiva(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
You need better slap. At your age, girl dey use you catch cruise undecided. You need better brain reset slap walai
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by theophiokhai(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Some guyzs mumu shia ..why you go allow woman used u like this.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by rayvelez(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Good day my people, please your advise is needed. I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings agai8n while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

See dis simp mumu man sha salah is on 20th july dem go soon pay salary i think its better to gv her your entire salary to satisfy her. So we still have foolish men in that our Lagos wen ashi full everywia damn. Nah because of her u dey work cos me i don't understand abi your mumu never do.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ShaneGuillory(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Exactly why I never dated a Nigeria girl before. I notice Nigeria girls don't love without financial reasons
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by musa234(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Lool...Which kind mumu guy be this? For your peanut 45k na him won small girl won take from you and you dey foolishly accept this nonsense .... You be disgrace to manhood.. Spits on your foolishness
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ledaman: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Always give her all your salary @ the end of month then she would give you transport fare, feeding money and recharge card money case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
zoeA:
E sure say na advise you need or na slap?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by kolade560: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Chai....u dey mumu ooo OP.
This lady will drop you anytime....she is a parasite....
If every guys can think like me all these girls depending on guys will be forced to work or hustle
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Burgerlomo: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Someone is using somebody's head to play ping pong (table tennis), infact to wire you hot slap just dey hungry me because of the way you're embarrassing the real niggas out there.

Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ogwuche4u(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Just listen to your mumuism. A woman making you go broke and you are still in love. To slap you they hungry me. Will you disembark from that parasitic relationship? Your face no show and your shoe no shine. You dull. Wise up
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by KanuSE: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Chukabiz:

You are in the wrong thread. Can't you read?

ultiabaz36:

I am in my 30s and I came into this relationship this year January. I like and I love this babe so much but she’s always demanding financially despite being a working class and I am only surviving on 45k job here in lagos. I have target and ambition for my life and everything is placed on this my job. So, I have a proportion of my income to be saved for this my ambition but since I met this girl, I never have anything called savings again while I still go on borrowing to satisfy her needs.

You definitely have a problem with comprehension. Read the above again but this time slowly and tell me if the Op is not a factory fitted fool.

Blaming the poor girl for his stupidity.
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by FunkyJustice(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Any girl/lady you’re going extra miles to please or satisfying inconveniently is not yours my nigga!!!! She belong to the street so wise up
I wish i could like this a 100 fvckn times
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by Brosbeforehoes: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
ultiabaz36:

I really appreciate your word of advice. I already made up my mind and move on.
you gotta stay committed to the advice though, the urge to reach out to her will come lol
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by ACE1010: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Bro use your tongue to count your teeth.... cry cry cry kiss
You're just a brief case carrier, she has nothing in her heart for you.... so pick up the pieces of your humble life and move on undecided lipsrsealed cry
Re: Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? by themanderon: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2021
You better save yourself future heartache and run away from the leech. She is nothing but a gold digger yet you still want us to tell you that. Someone that is not ready to build with you but is only there for what she can get is not someone you have a future with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.