Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , (48219 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Opexzy:

Matured way, you mean? Not creating problems while you satisfy your curiosity?

Yes
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Danzakidakura(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Suremikky:

If u date someone from 100lv till graduation and den serve for 1yr, how many years is DAT?..U must be a very stupid person.
grin
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by leo22(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Oga, you are responsible for her recent behavior, you created her to be this way because of your Insecurities! what business do you have with her phone? Why do us men think that 'controlling' your woman makes you a man? Treat her with trust and respect and that phone will loose the locks.
I have been married for 15 years and I do not touch my wife's phone, never! It is not my property and there's nothing I am searching for there. And guess what? Your woman is allowed to have male friends because she is as human as you are and you cannot provide complete fulfilment that she desires, who you be? God?
Women are social beings and they are more faithful than us men in relationships but it is low self esteem, insecure and low IQ men that turns them into what they become. Love your girl, become her best friend, allow her explore who she is, support her dreams and you will have success, good home and peace.

If you like argue all you want, me I an enjoying my home because I and my wife live our lives without anyone trying to manipulate each other.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by KGD10: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Are you serious Like are you really really serious? You lay your filthy hands on a lady and still posted it here like it is a norm?

Who raised these boys

You need to be arrested and good you have your profile pic glaring for all to see. What sort of rubbish is that? That lady should get you arrested for your beast like attitude and you expect her to remain loyal to you? You think she is foolish? Who wants to marry a woman beater ?

Please free that lady!

Bitter truth is, she is only with you for the money and once she’s done with school...you are so not having her! She’d run!!!

Next time be a gentleman.

But she could eat his money and depend on him while behaving like a a slut? Is he her father? You dey ment?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Young man sad! U better dnt KILL yourself cos of a girlfriend.If she act up/lock her phone,U too do d same.U can as well make a fake phone call to one Chioma like Hello cutie cool and use one eye watch her

Someone is already collecting prick outside and you really think she will give a shi.t about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Opexzy: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Yes
Communication is the best.. Ask her questions.. Believe me, you will know when she tells you the truth. If this method has failed to work in the past. You might need to do it furtively to find answers to your questions.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Simbadaddy(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
This lock and unlock thing has been around since forever. You guys just need to set boundaries and respect it. And you did mention TRUST tho. It goes both ways. IMO
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The girl has been conditioned, and as poor as he was. She's probably never seen better until he got on a rig and she was free of his beatings. He's probably a cradle snatcher from what he's written.

In Nigeria if she goes to the police station, she will meet men who support beating there. They will ask if they are married, then tell her to watch her mouth as she's a nag, and that's the end of it.

New units have been created and properly trained staffs, man/woman the office....... cheesy
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Opexzy:

Communication is the best.. Ask her questions.. Believe me, you will know when she tells you the truth. If this method has failed to work in the past. You might need to do it furtively to find answers to your questions.

Thanks... I think I nee cancellor before I lose it all
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by CHoccolaTE: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Op can you swear by sango that you are not constantly cheating on her in your offfshore work or that you have never cheated on her?
But you want her to be faithful abi?
Ovoko

That girl is looking for a better alternative to you because she cannot marry a woman beater. Let her be abeg because even you yourself are unfaithful.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Valtteri: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

If I manage to pick up her call she will be shivering,
We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

You shamelessly opened your mouth to tell us you beat your girlfriend. You’re a useless excuse for a man.

She locks her phone every night, so f*ck what! Your lack of self confidence and nonexistent self esteem is appalling.

End the relationship and look for your peace of mind elsewhere. Which kain yeye stupid talk is this.

My nigga, FOH!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Mercuryb(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2021
You and this your girl
You no dey tire?

You have opened more than 20 topics on nairaland all centered around your relationship with your girl
All the threads have similarity and you were given numerous advices

You don come open another one again this Sunday morning

I noticed you always hammer on the number of years you have spent with her
If you know you deep down you don't want again, simply tell her

It's like both of you need to breathe

The other thread, you practically said you have to rape her to have sex
Now beating her has entered too
Are you seeing what the relationship is turning you into?

You can simply just take this advice you gave someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nikkganc08(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Labadi69:

Guy all these things wey you type na for very jobless men jare. What’s the point going through this trouble when you will still hate what you see hidden there.

The fact remains that any girl wey you call bae that is being secretive and discreet with her phone definitely has something to hide. Either she’s an okpo, she’s dating other people or she saying some foul shit about you to her friends (that’s if she ain’t even planning to kill you, kidnap you or scam you).

If a woman is locking her phone around a man, the man will be very stupid to take that beech seriously. Just dey nack until you tire and then move or kukuma sign out immediately. These beeches ain’t loyal angry

I'm not jobless sir.

Most people marry after they've graduated from University and made some cash.

In Igbo language, University is called 'mahadum' meaning "know it all".

Know the good.

Know the evil

Then as an adult, u can choose ur path.

Knowing d kind of lady u r living with is capable of saving ur life.

Remember the story of the FCMB ceo that trended months ago?

The man never knew his 3 kids were from another man. He later died when he knew.

Had it been he knew from day 1, all these wouldn't have happened.

Do u really want to know d thousands or millions people spend on DNA test?

Do u think they r jobless?

Before I start a relationship, I usually tell d lady that I have other girlfriends .

She'll still consent and we'll move along.

Finally, when a second girlfriend catches the other in my bed, both wud feel guilty and I would end up being the innocent guy.

The First Lady wud b scared cos my girlfriend (second girl) don catch am in my bed.

The second wud also be scared cos she came when my girlfriend (first girl) was around.

I can decide to tell any of the two to jump out from d window or use d backdoor and she'll obey.

Or let both stay.

In other ways, I cheat in an honest and truthful way.

If ur girlfriend or wife cheats in a bad way, it's ur right to know.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by crossfire47(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Nikkganc08:

If u can get access to d phone someday,

Go to settings,
Remove the screen from 'lock immediately'

You'll fund it in DISPLAY SETTINGS

Change it to 30 minutes.

She won't know.
Even if does, she won't take time to reset it back immediately.

Now, wait for that lucky time when she'll sleep off.

Or simply tell her u want to collect some of her movies through XENDER app (it's usually on all phones)

Secrets of ladies are usually in their PHONE GALLERY (if she's giving out nudes).

Or her Facebook messenger.

Or WhatsApp.

Or lock apps.

First of all, check if she has any app like App locker, gallery vault, app hider, etc

Some ladies are intelligent. They simply download lock apps that are actually alarm clocks, calculators, etc.

For instance, if I open d CLOCK then set d time to 6:30a.m, the lock app will automatically open.

For the calculator, it works like a normal calculator But once a particular number is pressed it opens. For instance, if I press √780, the hidden applock will open.

So, simply check if any of her apps is duplicated. For instance, 2 calculators in her phone, 2 clocks, 2 contacts, etc

Now...
go to her phones File manager, then click SETTINGS.

make HIDDEN FILES visible.

You see...

No matter d lock app someone is using, all those files remains in d phone. It's only encrypted. That's all.

Now back to d topic.

Assuming ur bae locks/hides her files using GALLERY VAULT app (there are different types on play store),

Once u make hidden files visible, you MUST see a folder named galleryvault****.

The name might be slightly different e.g secgalleryvault. But once u see it, you'll know.

Send the whole gallery vault folder from her phone to ur phone via Xender app (exactly the way it is)

Also, send the gallery vault app to ur phone too. Then install it.

Once installed, you'll see a folder that's similar to d one u copied from her phone.

Open the folder from d newly installed galleryvault in ur phone and you'll see a FILE like...

"password.ini" or "pass.cmr" or anything

But once u see it, you'll know that it's d password of d gallery vault app u installed.

Go to xender and look for the password.ini file (or anything its called) from d folder u copied from ur bae. DELETE THE FILE.

go to ur own folder for d app u installed, copy ur own password.ini file and put it exactly where ur bae own was (d one u deleted from xender).

Now delete that ur entire gallery vault folder.

MOVE OUT ur bae own from d xender folder to exactly where urs was before.

Finally, go to APP SETTINGS on ur phone, locate d gallery vault app u installed, clear d CACHE and STORAGE of d app.

Then UNINSTALL the app.

Reinstall d app.

Input ur normal password (instead of bae own)

The app will open

And you'll see all the files ur bae has been hiding exactly as it is in her own phone.

Don't logout else the app will lock again and the password won't work again unless u repeat d process again.

Instead, RESTORE all d files u see.

UNINSTALL the app.

REINSTALL it again.

Then u can hide d files if u want.

The app won't log u out again FOREVER.

I love cheating girlfriends that use android phones.

I can easily hack their WhatsApp, Facebook, App hide apps or even their messages.

It makes d relationship fun and easy for me to walk away anyday I want to cos I have physical evidence.

But I'll advice u....

NEVER HACK A WOMANS PHONE...!!!

it's locked for a reason.

Once opened, what you'll see will shock u.

You'll be heartbroken.

You'll be depresssed.

It'll take u 3 months before you'll finally believe what u saw.

Don't lose a good woman just because she cheated.
I'll be coming back to this tutorial soon.. Lol
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by EagleSquare1(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2021
A very big mistake you did in hitting her. I don’t know if she’s faced any emotional torture from you, but it’s obvious she has faced physical torture on countless occasions. You’ve confirmed that.
How can she love you anymore, even if she did before. Do you know how many times she might’ve cried herself to sleep! It’s a pity she had to find love and succor elsewhere. That’s obvious. And most women do that. It could very well be your sister being hit or beaten by a man. Just imagine that!
Kudos to you however for seeing her through her education. You’re doing it partly or mainly because she needs such support. You may wish to continue that whether or not she remains your fiancée or partner. It’s humanitarian.
Please don’t hit her anymore.

Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by apatheticme(f): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Quaddafi29: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
My dear,you are just one of her customers and will remain so even after marriage. Just go and find another girl and marry although they are almost the same - cash and carry. Wanna see her whatsapp messages the last 9 days only, contact me.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by MOVIC6: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bro why you dey Bleep up na, you said your gfr and not your wife, so far as she’s not married to you, you gat no right over her phone, infact even if she’s your wife, her phone, her privacy, untill you gat someone red handed, they are still innocent, let go and make yourself happy. Life’s too short to think of heartbreak.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by apatheticme(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
leo22:
Oga, you are responsible for her recent behavior, you created her to be this way because of your Insecurities! what business do you have with her phone? Why do us men think that 'controlling' your woman makes you a man? Treat her with trust and respect and that phone will loose the locks.
I have been married for 15 years and I do not touch my wife's phone, never! It is not my property and there's nothing I am searching for there. And guess what? Your woman is allowed to have male friends because she is as human as you are and you cannot provide complete fulfilment that she desires, who you be? God?
Women are social beings and they are more faithful than us men in relationships but it is low self esteem, insecure and low IQ men that turns them into what they become. Love your girl, become her best friend, allow her explore who she is, support her dreams and you will have success, good home and peace.

If you like argue all you want, me I an enjoying my home because I and my wife live our lives without anyone trying to manipulate each other.

They will soon come and tag you simp!

Many of them are allergic to common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by sylve11: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
donbachi:

Naso my bro babe lock phone due to regular change of pin.she forget her pin.na park she pack the phone.

Na wa. cool
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by generalwo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Opexzy:

Whatever her reasons were... The girl in question had an option of leaving an abusive relationship instead of acting suspicious. Hitting a woman woman is one thing i detest, but again don't forget that only a mad man beat someone unprovoked. For every action there is an equal and proportionate reaction.
The action of locking your phone and obviously hiding things from me in relationship should not replied buy domestic violence.
Likewise the action of physical torture from your man should not be replied buy deceit and promiscuity.

As a man when you start feeling insecured to the point you are provoked to beat your partner, the best option is to workaway from such union, it might be the best decision you are taking since you met the said lady for the first time. The same thing is applicable to a woman too..
Relationship no be do or die.
.... Sir if I was the girl I won't walk away after 6 years without anything to show for it.... She's gonna stay till he helps her through school they they are even.... Sleeping with a girl for 6 years and still beating her on top? He must be high on drugs for him to think she will stay faithful to such a beastly man...... Man wen no dey beat babe.... E dey hard for am to see faithful woman talkless of the one wen dey beat her...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

Go and marry that girl.

You cannot use her for 6 years and leave her.

On the issue of locking phone, women are career liars, even those ones judging your woman here, over 70℅ of young women lock their phones on their husbands, but will want to use their husbands phones to monitor him.

That is not enough reason to dump your woman. It's just her LEVEL OF REASONING. (She believes by so doing she is protecting her relationship, against collapse. She is blind to the fact that it bothers you. They are bags of selfishness). If you don't understand women psychology, you will end up taking wrong decisions about them.. They can't take what they give.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by umarshehu58(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Girl beater. U no dey shame to even talk am

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Ochenehi4life(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
No be Small ooo.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Kingsean(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:

she doesn't want to lose you because you are her ATM and not because she has nowhere to go. stop beating women bro, it's nonsense. you don't need to lay hands on her. once you have verified that she's cheating on you, just send her away and don't look back. she can kill you if she gets the opportunity , clear your account and elope with another guy. On the other hand, I feel you are too jealous and it would affect your future relationship and marriage. looks like you are very possessive. A man that's too possessive can't have a stable relationship and your fears are actually playing out. the brain is so powerful that it can make your fears seem like reality. just calm down and verify first. if she's found guilty, send her away
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by ledaman: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
I would use Military terms for you. You need to apply tactical withdrawal approach because your babe she is double dating. Bros use your number 6 before your develop B.P most ladies are farm tools!
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BRATISLAVA: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

New units have been created and properly trained staffs, man/woman the office....... cheesy

So they say. But a friend who went there told her experience and realized there are still patriarchal people in their employ.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Lexusgs430: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So they say. But a friend who went there told her experience and realized there are still patriarchal people in their employ.

Maybe I am too gullible, and believe all I hear on Brekete FM, Nigeriainfo & Lagostalk....... cheesy
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BRATISLAVA: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
apatheticme:

Alas, another dumbass broken pillar shows up on the radar!

I initially wanted to engage you, but then seeing the bolded phrase made me realize it would probably be me engaging a cretin! However, for the sake of exposing your ignorance to the world, let me say some things;

If you're not dull, dumb, or simply brain damaged, how does fixing my car translate to me being wicked??

You're already so threatened and scared by a confident, independent woman that you even tagged me a 'tiger'. Who is now the simp?? You of course, you're already scared like a rain battered rabbit, that you even forgot that tigress is the female version of a tiger! Or simply reflects you probably finished from a community high school with no English teacher and managed to get a phone with borrowed 10MB data to come and tag a man who can feed your generation for decades a simp online!

No wonder most of y'all screaming simp upandan on this forum are either kids, gay, scared rabbits posing as Alfa mails online or frustrated Broke assess or just simply jobless!

So according to this your theory, a man who is not a simp is supposed to trust his servants more than his wife with his car, house project etc? Clap for yourself, dumbo!

You can see why it's easy for any sane person to see that many of you tagging other people you don't know and have never met in your life simp are actually the simps, and y'all are actually poverty stricken both mentally and physically!

If you've actually ever built any house, or if your father ever built any, either for commercial purposes or for residence, you'll know that even your most loyal 'servant' could connive with workmen to swindle you!

But then, in your foolish haste to quickly tag a man you've never seen before, who is more than the man you'll ever be a simp, you forgot to think deeply that not everyone is a thief like you and your father, who cannot ask their wives to carry out certain tasks if he's unavailable at that moment or simply preoccupied with other profitable ventures, just to be called an Alfa mail.

Some people actually worked for their money, so they would be on ground to supervise whatever project they're doing or get a trusted person to do it which usually, is their spouse in a normal world. But then, I'm aware that as far as this forum is concerned, most of you Alfa mails view normal as abnormal once it concerns the female gender.

So, me and my spouse are working on a project, a project that I'm equally contributing financially to, I should not supervise it, I should sit at home, painting my nails so that one nairaland toxicland broke Alfa mail will be pleased??

So, going to service my car once in 6months, or changing my brake pads or other minor stuff on my car without necessarily waiting till my man arrives translates to wickedness in the land of the Broken pillars? Or is it the fact that I am quite versed and knowledgeable about stuffs beyond make up and instagram that is your headache? Or being able to put the generator on if the solar inverter runs down if my man is not around is being a tiger?? Y'all must really think and expect everywoman to be an illiterate in that broken and damaged pilling world of yours!

Such mindset exposes you as an ill-brought up kid from a terrible home, Broke and a slum dweller! Because if you've actually ever truly owned a Car, lived in any of the metropolitan centres in Nigeria, meeting women in car service centres will not be abnormal or sound abnormal to you. I've personally met many women both old and young who bring their cars for servicing or otherwise from time to time! Not even the mechanics see it as a problem or aberration, they attend to them just the same way they attend to their male counterparts.

I'm aware that many simps like you on this forum claim to be the logical gender, and are the ones with brains, unfortunately you just gave yourself up as a brainless wimp. If you're not brainless with the IQ of a flea, y'all claim women don't do anything, they only give birth, and offer nothing, seat at home and paint their nails, y'all wail all day on multiple threads, that men are the ones who do everything, bring money, repair things blah blah blah. Now, you see a woman who actually can pull her own weight, then you're mad!!!

Anyways, I'm aware it's just you being jealous, Mad and green with envy that a woman can actually do or run errands you believe is exclusive to your gender!

My man calls me blessed, partner, supporting pillar, beautiful, strong and intelligent, you call me wicked!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,
Well, let me check, whose opinion matters?? Oh my husband's opinion of course, not some lousy uncouth retard on an anonymous forum claiming to be politically correct just to please his bandwagon fellow Alfa mails and to garner a few likes and hailing that would probably transform to few coins in your pocket, not so?

Since your opinion is bullshit, you can hug the nearest wet transformer!

Ozuo!

Madam, take it easy on them. Please!

LMAO.

This "tiger" brutality you're laying into him, it's heavy! grin grin grin I loved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BRATISLAVA: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Maybe I am too gullible, and believe all I hear on Brekete FM, Nigeriainfo & Lagostalk....... cheesy

If it's Brejete, they will follow it up and there's accountability involved.

But left to themselves the police say they don't want to have a hand in breaking homes, so they will ask them to "settle among themselves". That's how they kill the case.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Jayslyder: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Toxic relationship..u don beat her tire..
Na mumu dey follow mumu sha
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Escobar7(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
maryjames9:

What an unfortunate response. Would you rather this happen to your daughter? Would you rather your daughter keeps getting physically abused by a man she is dating for 6 years? Has he ever caught her in a compromising way before? Has he ever confronted her about her phone before? What happen to dumping her if he is not comfortable with her attitude of locking her phone? Oga, life is by choice. You can't force your choice on others. This country should enforce law that protects right of women and children so that deranged women beater like the op can be locked up to send a message to sympathizers like you that you have a choice to walk out any relationship you ain't comfortable with rather than subjecting another man's daughter to physical abuse.

My daughter cannot be left at the mercy of a man while in school. You will eventually not see anything wrong with her actions, not the emotional abuse the guys suffer with a girl he loves, and she is cheating on him and is secretive about her communications on social media. Listen, rap all you want, humans are not the same, his violent streak of beating her is wrong but born out of a feeling of jealousy which she fuels with her actions, the Olosho in her will not stop till he destroys himself and her in the process. Psychologically he will choose to leave and then consider their time spent, money, and how she will fare without him and all these further infuriates him. But am sure you won't understand that because of entitlement mentality. You who will see a man's fault without recourse to the action of the other party, you are an unfair judge and a sponsor of women promiscuity. Pray your brother or son don't meet that kind of woman in life rather than being a lopsided advocate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.