Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (47331 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Pickieox(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
This words don mess and e don put salt

grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Exponental(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
You need a good fvck to reset your sexual feelings.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by BigBashiru: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

I presume u are one of those church ppl forming marry character instead of both fyness and character; lieing to urself and calling attraction a carnal sin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by AfroBeatDiary: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Just let the holy sister be.

Carry as e dey do you go front. You'll meet your Match. Just don't come here to complain she's a love peddler and you can't satisfy her.

What you people like is the one that will let you use her the very minute you meet her. Tomorrow you'll start crying over DNA of another man's child.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by lastchild: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
i just ran out of cash and i have a church program to attend in Oron, can someone please help me out with #500
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by HitRun(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians wahala just too much. Somebody de look for opinion on one issue, people de offer opinion on wetin dem no ask them. wahala!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
70 years old mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by DLSReigns: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
No worry bro. Continue! When you eventually cross border, the attraction go resurface.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Caboceer: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Okuda(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

strict christian indeed, person wey think say for God eye kissing and knacking no be the same kine sexual sin, is that one a strict christian?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by vickydevoka(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

Bros sex no follow again for marriage
Buhari regim go make u forget say u get prick

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by bigdammyj: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Noted
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Blackdisciple(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na she cos am...
Quite if you don't feel any sexual urge issa problem in marriage cos she might later feel you are cheating on her.

So move on bro, cos no sexual urge no Romance, no romance no good times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stanleyville(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
shocked

In just finished serving a week ban...for a crime I knew nothing about
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by chatinent: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you want sex this badly, marry her.

Stop hiding under the guise of friendzone.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Topmaike007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Enoch07:
E concern you
Enoch07 how far, you still dey follow warri wolves.. If you still dey follow them you are not different from the op wey no sabi fvck
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
I can bet the girl doesn't dress up and look gorgeous, plus smell nice. Now someone is about to lose her fiance. Teach your fiancee the things she needs to do to spice up her appearance, and your attraction for her will return.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by seyz91(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
You said it all

Don't mind that simp OP

Can't be said any better

I wonder these guys falling for a no sex before marriage agreement shits with these girls
It's all scam cuz to me i don't know the kind of play DOG is playing with LION
undecided undecided
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness for her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is .u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex....
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Peppermintflav: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
To do or not to do is entirely up to you. But one thing I know is that sexual intimacy is an important tool in any union/marriage. Better find someone at par with your sexual drive, if not infidelity will be your case.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Kelvinbako(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sexual attraction is very very necessary oo...how can you marry someone you are not attracted to sexually??....love no dey there be that naa. Na so i reason am.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by sisisioge: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hian...sexx is very very important in a marriage. But how?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by bishop4life(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Back in the days whenever any girl told me no sex in a relationship I will only ask one question "are you a virgin"?

If i hear yes I will walk, but if you are not I will say no problem. I shaa know e go happen .

OP, you are your own problem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
mana ina ala ya steady
ediotu

Adadike my love this will never be our portion

your ukwu looking at it only gives me 100% erection
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by BusinessDream: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

I can relate. Just quit and let her go. It is because of that no sex...

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by israelmao(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Your not being attracted to her sexually now doesn't mean you'll not when both of you eventually marry,your body is just responding to the new behavioural pattern.Many engage in prematrial sex to have foretaste of sex while many follow the bandwagon or go with the flow because they feel ostracized from social clique if they take a different stand.It's fast becoming a social stigma or taboo to maintain chastity before marriage today in our society but that hasn't negated or nullified or rendered invalid the biblical stand on premarital sex.[b]"Marriage is honourable with bed undefiled"[/b]Remember,when you keep God's commandments you're not helping God but you're helping yourself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Judithjovial(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
This compatibility everyone is always yapping about in marriage shie all these divorce and marriage murders weren't compatible ni before they got into to and later what happened

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by cbrass(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

I am experiencing something similar too at the moment ,please if you found a solution kindly let me know

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Okuda(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jman06:
Me I believe that before I marry any girl, we must be sexually in sync. I must be so free with her to the point that she would have known all my sexual psychology while I know hers.

Marrying someone you're not sexually compatible with is a recipe for disaster.

This is pure bullshit. I dont know your religion but I am sure whichever you belong to, sex before marriage is prohibited. That is why both of you have forever to learn eachother and sync. somteimes the syncing does not come at the beginning but as times goes by, it must surely come. This is pure deception by devil to make people think that two people must sexually sync before they get married. God wey create prick and toto no be mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by computer0810(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
Don't start what you can't finish. Sexual attraction matters alot in every relationship. Nevertheless, sex before marriage is wrong.
U r living in d past...something must be wrong with u
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by skywalker240(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed
Make una bring cold stout come oo

Chairman don told wise words again oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by KanuSE: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
lastchild:
i just ran out of cash and i have a church program to attend in Oron, can someone please help me out with #500

Ask your fellow church members for the #500 & don't disturb us with e-begging.

Mtcheew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.