Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (47355 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by smartNerd: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Qatar2022: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Just quit bro coz sexual attraction odikwa necessary.

But why did you accept to a nosex before marriage relationship? What if she's shallow with the P? You need to F her to know if you both are sexually compatible.
Did you read before commenting?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by TechWows: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2021
Best most intelligent, humanistic and mature Answer so far. Op,if your story is real, leave ediots that are encouraging ways of irreversible Destiny damage and eternal Regrets.
OscarChisom:
Op sex before marriage is wrong nomatter what anybody think or say. Wrong is wrong and people being peer pressured to do it still doesn't make it right. Having agreed to her on the 'no sex' since 2019, that says you might be a Christian. Continue on that good path even with future relationships. You should also look in wards to find what may be the cause of this lack of feeling as it's definitely NOT caused by your abstinence. Maybe something about her physical appearance, scent, dressing etc might be irritating you unconsciously. Sexual attraction is very much needed in marriage.

Please respect her stand and don't coarse her into what she doesn't want to engage in due to her faith.

And then Op, this is 2021☺️ 3years since engagement, abeg do something. Una sopoz don study unasef finish and 2021 is about rounding up..�
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2021
Qatar2022:

Did you read before commenting?
Rather you didn't read before quoting me. Probably you wanted me to notice you're here
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Jeon(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2021
300Spartans:

Tell me say you no dey fvck...

If I tell you say I no dy fvck wetin you come do?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by adadike(f): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
ajo nwa kiss
Am a fast learner. Am learning from you
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by adadike(f): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
but Ada ehhh
you go sweet for bed
I just dey reason am now
cheesy woman wey no sweet for bed, wetin she gain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2021
adadike:
Am a fast learner. Am learning from you
cheesy

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Candycrushy(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her
sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed

You deserve one bottle of chilled henekein abeg
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Candycrushy(f): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Jman06:
Me I believe that before I marry any girl, we must be sexually in sync. I must be so free with her to the point that she would have known all my sexual psychology while I know hers.

Marrying someone you're not sexually compatible with is a recipe for disaster.
Thank you for this
Nothing beats having a good sexual chemistry between lovers

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by ricmx(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by showafrica(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

If you no Fuxkk am well another person go help you, and you will still raise another topic how your wife has been cheating on you. Marriage needs constant sexx though, there is more things than sex. Therefore, you need to enjoy the wife of your youth unless she too no like sex as well
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by UjuJoan2: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Okay.... Don't get worked up about the analysis...it's some psychological shit about men and their sexual response with respect to women and their attitude to sex...it's psychological...not something they make up

So women cannot say no to sex and still have a meaningful friendship with a guy? If there’s no sex then there’s nothing?

I’m really curious because I thought someone can be friends with a guy and not have sex with him. It’s shocks me when the guys start acting weird. So your first post kind of gave me an insight into how men really really think.

So it’s all about sex

Like so I should forget about being friends with a guy who wants to have sex but I won’t let him?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Hahaha...another more premium bullshit than the last one.. hahahaha grin
The ultimate bullshit is that you will be judged by these your words
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by smartNerd: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Build your own dreams, or someone else will
hire you to build theirs. -- Farrah Gray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by smartNerd: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegiewww.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by smartNerd: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13949432_images20210731t180123_987_jpeg_jpegf1b0428225c9f3b36c487d9db36e979c
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Loveknitting: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
limcar:
Ask her to suck your dick

What!?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
If you’re not attracted to her now you won’t be attracted after marriage unless you both open up fully to each other.

What are the other reasons you are marrying her?

The advise from most of the suffering people that don’t have healthy relationships on this nairaland you better ignore. You cannot force a woman to sex (that’s rape) and you did the right thing waiting since that’s what she wants. I would be sure that there is some chemistry before entering one chance. You don’t need sex for that.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Okuda(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jman06:
Would you religious zealots allow someone to divorce on account of sexual incompatibility? Of course we know you won't. You'll rather start telling us how sex is not food and other bullshit while the couple are left to find fulfillment outside. Nonsense and ingredients!

i am not a religious zealot. Far away from that. What is sexual incompatibility abeg?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Jman06(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Okuda:

i am not a religious zealot. Far away from that. What is sexual incompatibility abeg?
Sexual incompatibility is a situation where couples do not find sexual fulfillment from their partners. It could be the man or the woman. Example is a lady with a huge sexual appetite (aka nymphomaniac) getting married to a man with little sexual appetite. In such situations, the woman tends to find satisfaction by engaging in extramarital affairs.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Poleski: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

Old boy na friendzone you dey now. You can't marry a woman you're not sexually attracted to!
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by thepartyforum(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Hello,
I like to tell you about this initiative and platform.
Its a group of youths/ young singles and married intellectuals in different situations who's priorities is to help solve their relationship and spiritual issues.
Positively Affecting Relationships and Talented Youths (The PARTY Forum) help you take 'Simple steps to a happier life.'

Here we provide relationship and spiritual help you will rarely find anywhere else. At Positively Affecting Relationships & Talented Youths (PARTY) we help you to find clarity about your love illusions and solution to your life situation, so your relationship error rate can be eradicated or minimized. We assure you of no regrets if you stick with us and refer your friends.

Meetings shall be via Whatsapp, Google meet, facebook or physical gathering.

Interested youths and young adults between the age of 18-45 should DM me on this whatsapp number 08100044988 ASAP
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by fidelson(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Op just tell us say Becos sister nor gree u Brush her Congo, to service other ones dey hungry You. Ah ah Broda Richard Sex before Sin is marriage na, sorry i mean sin before Marriage is Sex na. oooops oooh oooh i meant Sex before Marriage is sin. What do i even know self.

Go & Knack your knack but wear Rubber cos i cumming @ the wrong timing na belle be dat oh.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by kepstone: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
I have gone through the whole comment and i have seen what some people have written as comment.
I will answer this question from my own personal experience in 2 ways.
1. No Sex before marriage
2. No sexual attraction
I have worked in the religious body for long to know that we have more hypocrites in church than genuinely born again believers. i am also part of the marriage committee of my church and i know much and i have heard much i shake my head for this generation.
1. No sex before marriage
From my experience of dating 5 ladies who are mostly religious and leaders in their respective department and those who speak in tongues i discovered that 90% of that statement is scam.
Example 1:
I dated a girl in university my friend for years and very religious a catholic after school and NYSC we continued as friend than relationship she was always forming no sex before marriage but she was a virgin, las las it was a badoo that disvirgined her in lagos and me the Nice guy was left believing babe was still a virgin. She told me this crying when she came back, she said to me i am no longer a virgin sorry for disappointing you and it was a relationship of 7 years, she had to end the relationship with me and moved on with the badoo.
Example 2:
After her i was introduced to a church girl from benue, big ass nice boobs, music director in her church choir, but this girl is a damn hypocrite and a pretender, she said no sex ooo, i said no wahala cos i was a virgin so i felt i have met the one for me, even though she told me she was not a virgin. we continued and she started initiating moves and i told her remembered you said no sex before marrige and you are a choir director, she said forget that thing see yansh Bleep i said nope, she ended the relationship with me cos another guy was digging her. She cant stay in a no sex relationship
Example 3:
My ex that i truly loved dated for 2 years and because of my religious stand and believe she said no sex, i was committed and funding her while another guy was servicing her well. I caught her red handed in the end she got pregnant for another guy.
Example 4:
I met a beautiful church sis this one in m church she was always rolling on the floor under anointing and speaking in tongues she was casting her eyes on me, so i understood the green light we started dating and she came to my house the first time she off pant, i did not sleep with her till date though she was married but the girl had high libido, church sister and pretense
ican go on and on with my experience in my final judgment on this many guyz have been scammed with this no sex thing same with ladies while the other partners is busy having sex with another person.
2. No sexual attraction
lease dont go ahead with the marriage if you are not sexually attracted to her, if she does not set u on fire let her be. A girl is ben forced on me to marry now but i am not attracted to her, i rather marry late than to marry someone i am not sexually attracted to na frustration be that and ground s for infidelity

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Brunicekid(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
There should be no sexual affairs in relationships, except marriage... God detests it!!!
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Brunicekid(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bluntguy:
Don't start what you can't finish. Sexual attraction matters alot in every relationship. Nevertheless, sex before marriage is wrong.
VERY CORRECT! GOD BLESS YOU FOR SAYING THIS TRUTH!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.