Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (47340 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Enoch07: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
Enoch07 how far, you still dey follow warri wolves.. If you still dey follow them you are not different from the op wey no sabi fvck
Guy leave me oh, na relegation get us this season but we go bounce back and by d way, I different from the OP, I know wetin I for do if na me be d op
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

if you already resent that babe's touch, imagine waking up next to her, for the future 20yrs...

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by peacettw: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
@op What is wrong with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by gabrielokeke555(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Use your head before dem go use am for you.

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you think you have nothing to lose, let her go ASAP. The no-sex agreement has turned the r/shp to siblinghood grin on your part.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by tonysunkan: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
There are ominous signs that the relationship will not go far.

The plane has lost its engine even when taxing. It will not take off.

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Orpe7(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
The no sex before marriage statement from her is fvcking up your psyche
U need to be careful with the way you process words.
Na your type wife go call one minute man and the next thing u go from 10mins to 1min cus u can't process words well grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Antoeni(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
*HOW* *TO* *AVOID* *SUDDEN* *DEATH* *DURING* *SEX*
( *Advice* *To* *Men*& *Women* )

Please beware of these killer commands. Do not, I REPEAT, do not obey them!

1. Harder! Harder!!
2. Jack it man!
3. Hit it deep!
4. Faster! Faster!!
5. Don't stop!
6. I'm your palliative, loot me! 7. Shift my womb!
8. It's your own, scatter it!

You see eh, women's work is *ALWAYS* Work-in-Progress. You can't finish it. *Somebody* did it to the point you met it. Don't try to be a *HERO* bro.

In the event of your sudden death, someone else will continue the work. A word is enough for the wise.

Remember, the *PESTLE* damages faster than the *MORTAR* .

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by KanuSE: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Okuda:

This is pure bullshit. I dont know your religion but I am sure whichever you belong to, sex before marriage is prohibited. That is why both of you have forever to learn eachother and sync. somteimes the syncing does not come at the beginning but as times goes by, it must surely come. This is pure deception by devil to make people think that two people must sexually sync before they get married. God wey create prick and toto no be mumu.

Where does the devil live?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
I wonder how these boys agree to no sex before marriage hogwash...
I consider such Boys as the lowest of the low in the social mating circle...
Nonsense and Chastity..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by computer0810(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
If u go into marriage without sex and u discover she's not a virgin, maybe that place is even as wide as her expanded mouth u will blame ur sef and cheat heavily on her after marriage.....only a virgin can claim to wait till after marriage b4 sex and is not everybody that can wait

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by udemzyudex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Simply put,you don't love her.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by McOluOmo: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
lastchild:
i just ran out of cash and i have a church program to attend in Oron, can someone please help me out with #500

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Honourable it is ok

Off you mic..
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
"Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her."

Answers:

1. YES: Except the marriage is merely a business transaction or cover-up for nefarious activities. Why spend a lifetime with someone who never turns you on even by touch? That is a lifetime of misery.

2. YES: Sexual attraction is unique to individuals, hence while being physically attracted to one person, one can be really turned off by another. Once sexual incompatibility is noticed in a relationship, marriage ought to be off the cards! This is just common sense, except it's for mutual reasons other than need for intimacy.

Brother, run and don't look back!!! You don't eat poison out of pity!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by skywalker240(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
OP de deceive himself

Wish Nigeria girl go tell me say no sex till marriage relationship and she no be virgin?

Omo dem fit de pound your baby one side now.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Coldie(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
When u guys have sex it might stop everything. Sex changes alot
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by obryns: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
The truth is that the NO SEX thingy is making you lose sexual interest in her,am talking from experience, sexual attraction is Paramount in marriage else you will maltreat n be unfaithful to her,this is both a moral n emotional decision,but if you want this to change you have to start having sex or adequate romance with one another else you will be very unhappy in that marriage,d ball is in ur court, don't mind d moral angle many will take on this matter,it is ur life finally,you will sister-zone her in marriage,we all know d consequences,if u can't treat her well y then marry her,discuss with her how u feel but don't force her n don't let her talk u out of what you are feeling

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Plut01: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2021

No sex relationship?

Dear OP, if your girl is not hoeing for you, then she is hoeing for another man.

Phrased otherwise, If your girl is not giving you her sweet-in-the-middle for proper drilling, it means she is giving it out to one good bad brother for adequate ramming and drilling. know this and know peace!

Shalom

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tell her to strip butt nekid in front of u and give u a lap dance. If u get erection...u can go on with ur marriage plans with her
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by LadyExcellency: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.

What a devilish summation.

You're just as subtly dangerous as the serpent.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Minus the needless obscenity, you made good points...

However, you are incorrect in mixing up or confusing sexual incompatibility with sexual denial... It is possible to be sexually turned off by someone whether or not they willing. This is well documented and proven time and time. Look it up.

Even the most randy guys still get turned off by certain females or feminine characteristics... FACT!!!

If you never jam, don't act like you know it all... You don't have to be too eager to pointlessly cast members of a religious group.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by namo77: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Truth is that you are sexually frustrated... You have developed bitterness towards the lady...

If she's a good woman, hurry up and marry her... Then you can use all this bottled up frustration to smash the kpekus left right and center...
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Okuda(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Where does the devil live?

Question of Life.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by KosiGee(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

It is very very very important. Don’t let anyone deceive you. If you do not feel it for someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with…QUIT and don’t look back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bluntguy:

From your moniker to your post everything sounds stupid.

Very dull fellow...
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by GindoX(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
toffyz:
Maybe she's a Deeper Life member.

You can't blame her for that bro, bcs you already know her for that before asking her out

Why did you mentioned deeper life grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by flokii: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
@OP Abort mission... ehnn don't even try it.

Why get married if you don't feel attracted to the other party sexually. Sex, infact good sex is key in a marriage else it will crash.

Think am well o.. no go put the innocent sister for one chance.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by ProphetJeroboam: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don’t get this issue of no sex before marriage especially when it comes to girls. I know a certain girl that insists on no sex before marriage but her Mouth Action skills are second to non. She even has a chastity ring and she will allow anything apart from sex. The man wh0res his entire life before meeting the girl but the girl preserves herself as a gift to the man or what? Everyone to their own sha.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

Minus the needless obscenity, you made good points...

However, you are incorrect in mixing up or confusing sexual incompatibility with sexual denial... It is possible to be sexually turned off by someone whether or not they willing. This is well documented and proven time and time. Look it up.

Even the most randy guys still get turned off by certain females or feminine characteristics... FACT!!!

If you never jam, don't act like you know it all... You don't have to be too eager to pointlessly cast members of a religious group.
Kindly ask from him when this proverbial sexual switch suddenly went off....
Was it at the beginning of the relationship?

Did he enter the relationship with an initial disgust for her sexuality? Or can u show me a man who started serious relationship with a lady he Sexuallly holds disgust for?
And to let u know, men can get sexually turned off toward a woman who is perceived as not sexually open or quarellsome.

E.g.
1. A husband can get sexuallly turned off and bitter towards his wife after repeated sexual rejection from her.

2. A man who visit prostitute can all of sudden lose his urge on account of her irritating behavior.
So make ur informed conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.