Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (47298 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Enginiaman1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
jaxxy:
U are childish and confused. So because she didn’t sleep with u, u now want to sister zone her?

Kai nah,why you day expose the guy.
Though fornication is bad!
But your comment funny grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
holybabayo:
It's supposed to be the opposite way: you feel more attracted to those you have not have sex with than to those you have had with.

Maybe there are features you like that she doesn't have: height, weight, color, shape, skills, etc.

You have to be honest with yourself and discuss this feeling with someone mature and apply the advice and see if there are changes.

Sexual attraction is necessary for marriage. That's what will make you treat her well. It will be bad for both of you to proceed without curing this.

Please don't have sex with her. That's not the way. It will not also change anything. It might be worst. And she will feel used.

True. It's supposed to be the other way. I mentioned it to her but she said its okay I feel this way. That it's because we've not been intimate. I just don't want to gamble and enter into marriage and start regretting.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by jaxxy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Kai nah,why you day expose the guy.
Though fornication is bad!
But your comment funny grin grin grin

When he’s now saying her touch is like a sisters own I want to expose and explain his confusion.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yes of course, attraction and body chemistry is very important in marriage. Help her to spice up her looks.
zyphr:

My only fear is if the lack of sexual attraction would cause issues in marriage.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by focus7: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

Religion and deceit. A policy of no premarital sex and she's doing kissing and romance. You don't want to eat a food but you are having a taste of it. What's sex in its actual definition, is it just the act of inserting the dick into the pussy hole? No, sex is all inclusive, the kissing, the romance and everything.

This so called holy sisters and brothers should quit this hypocrisy. Why taste the stew and avoiding the rice and the meat saying you are fasting. Enjoy sex if you want to have it and abstain totally if you must observe your policy.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
jaxxy:
U are childish and confused. So because she didn’t sleep with u, u now want to sister zone her?

A matured person would give advice without insult. That all I have to say to you. Grow up
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Yes of course, attraction and body chemistry is very important in marriage. Help her to spice up her looks.

I have tried to no avail. She is a staunch member of one of these churches that feel certain appearances are "unchristian". I can't even confidently buy her a dress because she may likely not wear it.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

A matured person would give advice without insult. That all I have to say to you. Grow up

So saying u are childish or confused is an insult? Ok sorry.

I only tried to help u explain ur confused feelings. Which I might not even understand.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
jaxxy:

When he’s now saying her touch is like a sisters own I want to expose and explain his confusion.

Please expose and explain
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by AroOkigbo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
Don't start what you can't finish. Sexual attraction matters alot in every relationship. Nevertheless, sex before marriage is wrong.

Your last line. ..I can't agree less irrespective of majority opinion
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=bolagabriella post=104045461]

Thanks
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Perverse generation.

Sexual attraction is very important in marriage. You are supposed be marrying your lover, not sister. No pre-marital sex policy or not, If you cannot envisage ripping her clothes off whenever you are with her, then there is a problem. A serious one.

Respect her wish to remain chaste (which is what every serious Christian should even be doing), but if she doesn't stir sexual feelings in you then just know that you are heading for big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
Just quit bro coz sexual attraction odikwa necessary.

But why did you accept to a nosex before marriage relationship? What if she's shallow with the P? You need to F her to know if you both are sexually compatible.

I think I'll rather not F her as it will be a much heavier guilt on my conscience if the relationship eventually goes south. My confusion is whether it will affect marital happiness.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by VTJN(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed
All these just to get the usual likes. Last last this government needs to regulate social media.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
almarthins:

grin the guy has lost signal. Make him no border they look for an again. The network don go
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Stupidquestions: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
VTJN:
All these just to get the usual likes. Last last this government needs to regulate social media.
. Ori e gbale
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Fearcom(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.
The problem is that, I don't desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.
She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex. So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.
However, since January this year, I lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches. In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms round my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don't feel like this towards every other woman.

I'm currently not seeing any other lady but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies including an ex.

Question is: Is sexual attraction/desire neccesary for marriage? Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break up as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her.

One Quick Question. Is She a Virgin?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
?
Truth is her not allowing u to fvck her since 2019 lol, has lead to frustration on your part...and the frustration has turned to subtle hatred and bitterness against her touch that u are now under denial and disgust of her sexuality....

All those things u wrote up there is just living in denial and communicating subtle frustration....
[quote][/quote]
wink Subtle frustration.... Your analysis although harsh, did struck a chord. Thank you
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
OP..
End the Relationship!!
@least if she is still young, she can get another Boyfriend to Marry..

Your married n normal life will be doomed if you marry a person who doesn't Arouse you sexually when he/she is naked..
Frustration will set in..

I have been on dat Boat B4..
Was dating one Girl..
Suddenly she started attending a New generational Pentecostal church and became 'spirikoko'..
Everything na Church programme, Sunday service, Evangelical outreach, etc.. undecided sad

Feelings were lost..
When I touched her, it was just for doing sake and Soon she also Lost Feelings too.. sad

So OP!!
Quit now!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Germi9: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

If she was the one,she would have since left you in the relationship

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Bimpe29: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Call it quit bro, let it not be like Nigerians experience of one government widely believed to bring about Change but later regretted by them.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
DonCandido:
Op, don't take this the wrong way o. I think you have become a mugu on a leash.

2019! And you haven't shined her "Kongo" for once?

You are officially reverend sisters not bf & gf.

I EARNESTLY urge you to test run what you are about to pay for and if the commodity does not meet up to your expectations, please go in good conscience to another trader!

Let her apply to the nearest Convent where her monastic vow to chastity is cherished.
You are not a female
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by VTJN(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
. Ori e gbale
baba yi, you're always on romance section. Kilo nse le wink wink
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Osas4lav(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Easy to say because you've not being there. I'm totally against sex before marriage. The effect though is what I don't think you fully understand. I dated a lady for 3 years without it. And like the OP said, I totally lost the desire to be intimate after the first 2 years. No response in your body even when she tries to tease you. She then began to think I had developed ED. To be honest I was scared I did. But when it ended and I met someone else, it was like magic. So I believe its the brains way of dealing with the reality being "No sex" so why bother responding. Time apart would help like someone advice and there's a big chance that after marriage it would come back. BTW something else made us breakup not the sex.

OscarChisom:
Op sex before marriage is wrong nomatter what anybody think or say. Wrong is wrong and people being peer pressured to do it still doesn't make it right. Having agreed to her on the 'no sex' since 2019, that says you might be a Christian. Continue on that good path even with future relationships. You should also look in wards to find what may be the cause of this lack of feeling as it's definitely NOT caused by your abstinence. Maybe something about her physical appearance, scent, dressing etc might be irritating you unconsciously. Sexual attraction is very much needed in marriage.

Please respect her stand and don't coarse her into what she doesn't want to engage in due to her faith.

And then Op, this is 2021☺️ 3years since engagement, abeg do something. Una sopoz don study unasef finish and 2021 is about rounding up..�

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
toffyz:

And you're not ready for pre marital sex right?
If you're, this would prompt your sexual urge towards her the more.
If the relationship is healthy, serious and secured then, you can try that.

It's health and secured alright. The security is being threatened by this lack of attraction from my end
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by zyphr(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
zexy2030:

There wouldn't have been room for pre intimacy...if a lady could allow pre intimacy before marriage...just beware. Something is wrong. You can't be hungry and suffice with water to claim u r satisfied. If you r hungry eat food not water. Rather stay away from food totally, deny hunger. Water cannot replace food. Drinking water to delay hunger is flushing the system but to the honest, more injuries would happen, if u take water for too long waiting to break with food at a particular day.
You speak in parables. But I get your point
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by DJInfluence: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Stop deceiving yourself, she told you no sex before marriage and you are too ashamed or weak to press on for sex, so u allowed it as a brother cos she's a holy church sister right?

Same church sister is being piped doggy style from all angles in one secrete room every weekend.
Truth is u are acting weak..and u are hating her and urself for being weak and unable to control sex btw both of u
The day u man up and fvck her letft right and centre to stamp your power, that's the day u will realise wot uve been missing and cure that frustration u interpret as not having sexual interest for her.
You sound like those weak church boys sha lipsrsealed
Why can't Nigerians give advice without insulting the person they are advising? This is the main reason our children or young adults don't seek advice because we mostly end up insulting or belittling them.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
That wan nah ur mata ooo, me no sex in a relationship
Tufiakwa God forbid it, Omo I go knack left and right, up and down grin grin No excuse No joy that area
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Uzomacharles: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
jaxxy:

Who zone who?
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by toffyz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

It's health and secured alright. The security is being threatened by this lack of attraction from my end
@ the bolded, you're not the cause bro. She has to brace up her dress sense, @ least whenever you're around her.
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by generalwo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

...... Because using social media is free u all feel you can come and bother other people with petty issues...... If u don't feel sexually attracted to your finance then leave he for someone who ticks the box...... Abi if u marry her, u Wan dey hire men to sleep with her..? Don't ask questions you already know the answers to..... Talk to her about it..... Both of u should fix it if you can...... If you can't, go your separate ways....... No dey come disturb people wen dey hustle with mumu questions!
Re: Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
zyphr:

Don’t listen to those guys encouraging you to have your way with her sexually.

Stay clear away from sex, after marriage you’d find her irresistible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.