Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75343 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by PraisesPblaze(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Thanks...
hope we in get update 2moa?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
Thanks...
hope we in get update 2moa?

I hope so sir, hopefully in the night, cause I get work tomorrow Sha....

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
ashatoda:
Seriously this is heartbreaking if I am the one hired by Collins immediately I see her parents I will bail out. I mean my conscience won't allow me to try to say anything. Collins na serious mumu Sha. But you guys get mind I no get that kain mind

We gat to do what men gats do na.... We weren't happy about it either but we were thrust in a painful situation so he has to make the most of the opportunity
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
iamehmakute:

Omo , that Collins na suebe. But I see nothing wrong in what you guys did, because if guy man fall na guyman go lift am up.
Nice update

Naso la, because our niqqa mumu no mean say we sef go mumu na

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cylovee:

That blind part shock me oh.

I shock pass you
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 4:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Thank you so much. Wetin musa no go see for gate?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Therock5555:

Naso la, because our niqqa mumu no mean say we sef go mumu na

Uduak my G...

Good to have you back, mheen.

How you dey na, boss?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by ashatoda: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Therock5555:

We gat to do what men gats do na.... We weren't happy about it either but we were thrust in a painful situation so he has to make the most of the opportunity
No I'm not blaming you people infact I respect you people you've all got balls if na me make una forget I go take style stand up waka outside clear for space immediately. Una try wella
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Carterj007:
Thank you so much. Wetin musa no go see for gate?

hahahaha, Musa eyes don tire to see things sef...

WHIZKIDEFE:

Uduak my G...

Good to have you back, mheen.

How you dey na, boss?

boss I'm good. it's been awhile... hope you're good?

ashatoda:

No I'm not blaming you people infact I respect you people you've all got balls if na me make una forget I go take style stand up waka outside clear for space immediately. Una try wella

hahahahaha, na why no matter wetin pikin do, him parents go still manage with am. e no easy...

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Morning y'all, hope y'all are having a great morning....

I say make I drop update for una, as I manage dey free small. I dey work Sha, if I close early enough, another update go drop again.

we still get long way to go eh... I haven't even reach 30% of this story sef, I kid una not, I filled four pages with chapter titles, and I've produced thirty + chapters and I never write up to half of that one page of chapters sef. it's funny eh... be like I'll start skipping some chapters that are not too relevant, I no wan carry this story enter new year ooo

Anyway na small small, let's go there...

still I Rock...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2021
~~~THIRTY~THREE~~~

School had started, so Collins was out of the house most times of the day. The silence at home suit me just fine, he had informed me that he'll soon get another accomodation near to school cause cost of transport was nail biting.

One day he announced to me that all his problems were over. I was bemused until he let the cat out of the bag.

"Guy I don get one year 1 babe, na fresher she be, but my major attraction be say her papa hold money Wella. You need to enter this babe room make you see how far."

"Omor congrats o, atleast you don get new babe to leech on for school, just hold am tight sha." I adviced him.

"Like say no be me again ? Me na sharp player na, I don even arrange to go sleep for her house this night."

"Oboy, you na real sharp man, you no dey carry eyes see better food without tasting it. Carry go my niqqa."

Collins returned in the morning, I was expecting him to give us exploits of how he did every Kamasutra styles but he walked pass me and went to bed. I followed him, enquiring what went wrong.

"Guy that babe na virgin, I try tire, nothing gree enter. Na heavy balls I use sleep last night."

"What? Are you for real right now? Na so she tell you? Abi na you no know where to enter?"

"Peter, you dey mad. You think say I no know where pussy dey? I asked her o and she confirmed it, naso I try burst am tire, there was no Vaseline so I gave up."

"Hmmm, this is serious. You sure say no be underage babe you wan straff so? If not how....."

I was still speaking when Collins showed me her picture. I choke, shawty was fine eh, I just begin shake my head dey look am

"Baba, so na this matured babe Nai you believe say na virgin? Dude maybe you probably didn't make her wet enough or maybe she's afraid of sex that's why you couldn't penetrate." I assured him.

The argument got pretty hot, that even our corpers neighbors joined in the argument, especially when they see the picture of the said girl. Collins just shut up cause he tried in vain to convince us.

Two days later, he informed me that he was inviting his new chick over, he asked if I'll like her to bring a friend along, I quickly agreed.

Five guys were in the sitting room when the girls arrived. I was reading a novel when they walked in through the back door, they greeted all of us and settled down uneasily.

Very soon most of the guys decoded the girls fears and started leaving one by one, just my neighbor Mazi, Collins and I were left.

Collins had personalized his property, so Mazi and I spoke to the other girl, I really didn't fancy the girl because she was too flat for my liking, so I adviced Mazi to shoot his shot. The babe gree for am once.

As them go, Collins begin yab me say I dey dull, say I no know whether his new babe friend go get money like his own, say we for dey run them tag team but now I don Bleep up. I tell am to free me johr, na by force to scope babe?

Two days later, Collins ran into my room. He informed me that the new babe just called that she missed her period.

"I don't understand, shebi you say she be virgin, abi her nick name na Mary? How she wan carry belly, abi there's something you are not telling me."

"Baba, I swear na virgin she be, wetin happen that day wey I sleep for side be say, as I try enter, e no gree, I just begin rub my dick for her pussy till I cum untop the pussy, I swear I no enter."

I was already rolling around with laughter. "Guy you na goat, now I'm sure what happened. Be like you get premature ejaculation cause maybe the pussy was too tight, you gats cum even before you fit enter. Baba shebi you still never learn, after Becky matter. See I think that babe is pulling your legs, call her over and ask her to run test for your front, let's start from there."

And that was exactly what he did, the next day he invited the girl over, it was dark when she arrived, I was in my room brooding when she arrived, I didn't bother to go check them, I don tell the niqqa how to read test strip, so I no suppose show myself.

Guess what, the stupid niqqa forgot what I told him, he then told the girl that she should run the test so that his friend could see it and confirm if it's positive. The thing vex the girl eh cause she felt bad that he had already announced to his friends.

She then blatantly told him that she was just testing his reactions, I was disinterested in their talk until they began screaming loud enough so I slowly opened my door and was downloading gist.

"If you ain't dull, you suppose know say we haven't had sex yet, so where would belly come from?"

I shock at the statement, so Collins wasn't lying, he didn't penetrate her at all. I let them do their quarreling as I went back to bed, she soon storm off angrily.

He informed me of the latest, I was grinning wildly. That one na him problem. I begin wonder why babe go use belly scare play, abi she wan know if the niqqa really likes her?

I slept off with the thoughts on my mind......

The next day evening, a strange number called. I picked the phone and found out that it was that of a female. The caller sounded strange and familiar at the same time but I couldn't place it yet, and she was speaking like somebody that knew me, so I played along.

But then she said something that I knew nothing about so I told her that she might be calling a wrong number. She insisted that she wasn't, claiming that I was the one that called her first.

Eh.... How come, was I now dialing numbers in my dream? I couldn't remember calling a strange girl, I asked for her name, when she told me, it didn't ring a bell. I told her my own name, that was when she realized that I was not the person that she thought I was, so she apologize and wanted cutting the call but I stop her, since everybody dey get new chick, me sef suppose join the train.

I enter basket mouth mode, begin dey whine her brain, she was responding fine so I asked to see the face behind the voice, she agreed and gave me time and location for the next day.

I informed Collins that I got a blind date, he encouraged me not to dull. I asked him about his new chick, he informed me that the babe was snubbing him, and he doesn't care, fishes choke for sea, if she no do, him get plenty more waiting for line.

We were supposed to meet at a banking premise because she wanted to be sure I wasn't a psycho, naso I show for background, babe make me dey Waka from one end of the street to another like say she be pin cause she said she was Infront of the bank, omor e weak me die as I Waka go up and down again, even if na pin she be, I for don see her.

When she called again, I asked her what kind of cloth she was wearing, she said, white polo and black trousers, I refused to tell her what I wore, I just assured her that I'll find her.

Before you know, I notice one woman wey get belly pass some pregnant women, dey Waka come from across the road towards me, the woman ugly die eh, her face strong pass oluomo rock, she was wearing white shirt and black trousers, her k-leg just dey struggle to free each other make them no dey knock theirselves.

I open mouth, close am, open am again. I noticed the woman pressing her phone, omor I don switch off my phone already, cross go the other side of the road and stop bike, I no even turn back to see how far, I jakpa.

Collins was rolling around with laughter when I gisted him. He sure was enjoying my misfortune.

"But you for meet her na, maybe na Rich sugar mummy, our lives for better." He said still laughing.

"Oya collect the number nah, oga sugar mummy. As you no dey get specs for woman, I'm sure you fit run am."

He kept laughing as he walked away. My phone started ringing, it was the strange caller again. I didn't know why but I picked it.

"Dude I'm really sorry, I think I was the one that was wrong. I went to a wrong bank and was calling another bank's name for you."

"Wait, so you didn't even come to the bank where we were supposed to meet?" I asked, my heart beat tripling.

"No, na after awhile I realized that I actually gave you a wrong bank name, I tried calling but your number was switched off."

Phew, so she was not the person I saw earlier, Chineke thanks Sir....

"Eh my battery died." I lied.

"Okay, I'm really sorry but if you don't mind, I'll still like to see you this evening if you don't mind, at the location I told you, don't worry, I won't go to a different bank this time."

I was game also, atleast lemme see that face wey wan use me dey catch cruise. Naso person land for there.

It was pretty getting dark so I knew that even though she turns out ugly, people no go too recognize me.

She came after waiting for five minutes, I watched her walking from afar and was licking my lips, atleast this one na young girl atleast.

Immediately she reached my front, I was staring at her strangely, she was staring at me strangely too.

You know that feeling that you get about meeting someone before but can't remember where, when and why. My blind date's face looked too familiar, she said the same to me also.

I was confused, I began calling random names of my guys wey like women too much, maybe na through them I know her, but she didn't know any of the names I was calling. Surprisingly, I didn't bother to call Collins name cause I knew almost all his chicks, so it didn't seem he would be the person that linked both of us.

The girl turned out to be even more livelier than on phone, we connected on so many subjects as we spoke for about an hour before she asked to leave.

I got her snacks and drinks in a nearby shop, she was genuinely happy. When I asked why she was double thanking me for just small snacks, she informed me that she hardly recieves small present from folks cause she's used to buying for others and not the other way round.

I knew the babe was already tripping but there was no how she wouldn't have a boyfriend, but nevertheless, I shot my shot, cupid assisted me with bow and arrow, naso I Pierce her heart o. Babe was blushing as I said beautiful nonsense.

She told me that she actually has a boyfriend but the dude hardly calls and is very boring, so she'll give me a call later to tell me if she's game or not.

Collins was waiting for me at home to hear the full gist. Naso I download the information for am, including the part that I was sure we've met before but I couldn't place where.

As we were speaking, his phone rang. He informed me that it was that his new chick. Infact since the night that they had belly argument, they hadn't called themselves since then.

She was calling with heart breaking news, she wanted to dissolve the relationship, Collins didn't care either, he urge her to let go cause he was done with her also. Naso them use quarrel end the call.

"Guy you break up with your new babe?" I asked as he dropped the call.

"Don't mind that useless girl, make she carry her pussy go rest one side, like say I care sef." He replied.

"So you no go try make up with her? What happened to chopping her money?"

"Bruh, I don't care, make she dey her dey. I'm tired......"

My phone ringing pause him in mid sentence.

"Oboy na my blind date dey call so, make I pick this call first." I informed Collins who gave me the thumbs up.

"Baby...." She said.

Baby keh! After meeting me just once, nawao.

"Hello." I replied.

"Babe I've got good news, I have agreed to dating you."

"Eh, that's good, but I thought you said you had a boyfriend."

"Yes I did, but we just broke up a few minutes ago, that boy is too dull for my liking, if only he can gist half as you, I'll have managed him like that. So now, I'm now your baby."

As she was speaking, my eyes were opening to it's widest limit. Collins was wondering why I was looking at him with so much fear and suprise. The girl was still speaking but I wasn't hearing nothing again, everything was almost clicking into place. I brutally cut the call and spoke to Collins.

"Guy you don ever use my phone call your new babe, the one wey just break up with you."

"Ehhhhhhh, yes." A nervous smile crept into his face. "Wait how you take know? Na one night wey I been dey talk to her, my credit finish, so I enter your room, you were sleeping so I carry your phone use call her, I tell her say na my second number be that. But I delete the number after I finish, how you take know sef?"

That was it, the final puzzle. My two hands were on my head, what have I done. Damn, this is what we call breaking the brother code 100%

I didn't explain anything else, I just walked to my room, switch off my phone and slump on the bed, I kept thinking what to do till I passed out.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2021
If y'all noticed, I dey consistent with updates as comments dey pour in. E dey really motivate me, if una like, no comment, if I come back and see say folks no even send the story, why would I still stress myself to bother typing anymore, when no be say na paid job, na to just go blow my dope and call one babe to come help my ministry....

hahahahahaha. anyway, bye...

7 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Still you rock boss...
This one no be your fault sha, if only Collins go understand.

Give me update on the leg health and visit to that pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
Still you rock boss...
This one no be your fault sha, if only Collins go understand.

Give me update on the leg health and visit to that pharmacist.

Eh, I usually go for check up twice a week, the leg was still dripping Sha, no worry, when we reach the next junction, I go state am.

I couldn't really commence treatment until the dripping stopped, so I was on some crazy drugs though....

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Echinchin don carry ponmo grin ...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Sleemdadee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Truth be told, I wasnt interested at first when I accidentally came across ur post. I read it anyways just to kill the boredom as at d time. I must confess u got me wanting more n I have also suffered from rib cracking laughter..
Dah!!! nwed afo anekenem yen kidem tutu. Ka iso sok diong yin me iko nwed afo.. abadi udiong

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2021
We know as e dy go. Each episode dy always get something wen go make you dy wait for the next update. Thanks bro.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2021
The Rock ..you rock man.. thumbs up
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Big man, how was your day. Abeg you suppose give us like two updates tomorrow as na the first day of a new month.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Etteanna: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Therock5555:
If y'all noticed, I dey consistent with updates as comments dey pour in. E dey really motivate me, if una like, no comment, if I come back and see say folks no even send the story, why would I still stress myself to bother typing anymore, when no be say na paid job, na to just go blow my dope and call one babe to come help my ministry....

hahahahahaha. anyway, bye...
your Collins no get luck oh

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Frank25: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Please i sent u a message on your email address
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Frank25:
Please i sent u a message on your email address

Replied..
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleemdadee:
Truth be told, I wasnt interested at first when I accidentally came across ur post. I read it anyways just to kill the boredom as at d time. I must confess u got me wanting more n I have also suffered from rib cracking laughter..
Dah!!! nwed afo anekenem yen kidem tutu. Ka iso sok diong yin me iko nwed afo.. abadi udiong

You're welcome sir... Glad you find it interesting.

BTW I didn't understand even a word that you wrote in that last sentence... Care to interpret grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Carterj007:
Big man, how was your day. Abeg you suppose give us like two updates tomorrow as na the first day of a new month.

Sure bruh, I never chop since morning cause laziness no gree man pikin to cook. Hahaha

Updates go drop, that one na promise
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
[b]Happy New Month Guys...

I don't know whether to say Happy Independence day or not, this country don cast...

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I really wished to but eh, my day was anyhow, las las I pass out untop my phone.

Two days back, I got a suprise 3some after I don promise to drop update that night for una, place cold die, I was like all die na die, as I dey type like this, my waist no dey function again, as if them flog me....

I'm getting too old for all this rough playing ohh. Hmmm.

My hunger level dey 100% this hot afternoon, even to trek go restaurant dey do me like say I go die before I reach there. I just dey roll for bed dey drink water....

To cook sef na elele, I fit die before I wash rice finish.....

Anyway una deserve atleast three chapters today.... Provided village people do not send babes my way this night....

Anyway, I'll update una about my madam wey I give red card after I type update finish. I fit faint now if I continue this typing... Omor I don sign out...[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by PraisesPblaze(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
On top waist wey dy pain, u still ready for 3some if village pple grant u them to slaughter...

I like know your relationship with Devil sha.... E geh why
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
On top waist wey dy pain, u still ready for 3some if village pple grant u them to slaughter...

I like know your relationship with Devil sha.... E geh why

Guy na two days back I do the 3 some, still my body dey pain me die

If those wereys near me again, I go chase them like fowl.

It reminds me of when I was younger, our uncles for area go dey say, if all this 21 years old catch you for bed, them fit shift your spinal cord.

I dey take am say na joke, but now, me don turn Uncle, and as those two 21 year old smallies catch me eh, even me wey be strong man testify that Jesus Christ is the Messiah....

To your last sentence, Devil na my lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
~~~THIRTY~FOUR~~~

The next morning, na me wake Collins up for devotion, himself shock as na me lead prayer, as him wan yab me, I remind am say I be pastor pikin o, I fit preach sermon at a moment's notice cause it's inbreeded in me.

After devotion, I give am money make him go buy Masa with enough meat, guy man just dey smile. I been dey reason how to tell am. I wait for am make him eat go far before I start talk.

"So how far, you and your babe mean say una serious about una break-up?"

"Guy you think say I send? When babes choke everywhere. Since that day wey I try to Bleep her and dick no enter, I kukuma comot my mind from there. I wish say I Bleep her Sha, but nothing spoil." He said gladly.

I don't know what gladden him, the food or the gist. My money was on the food.

"So if any of your guys come go toast her nkor?"

"Ehen, na my sister? E no concern me one bit." He exclaimed.

"Phew, guy I get something to tell you, just know that I didn't double cross you, infact na you cause am sef. You remember the blind date wey I go meet?"

"Ehen?" Collins abruptly stopped eating and was staring at me.

I stylishly stood up from the dining table and went to the fridge to get more water. I just wanted to be far away from him when I was breaking the news.

No be say I dey fear Collins. In terms of physical strength, I could stand Collins in a fight with my one hand tied behind my back, no cap.
Forget his mouth and intimidating physique, one thing I love about the niqqa is that he runs away from fight more quicker than Usain Bolt, so the probability of him starting a fight is almost zero, but then you can't predict any man.

We once almost fought when we were still teenagers. We where in Church practice that day, he was mouthing abusive words to my crush, e pain me eh, he was like, come and fight me if you fit.

What I wanted to do was to give him a body check, I was a skinny 14 year old that looked 10, while Collins was 17 then and already removing mustache, he was double my size and a head taller, I swear I no even too use strength o, na small shove I shove the guy, naso him tumble begin summersult for church flowers.

Everybody shout, them no dey shout for Collins o, them dey shout for my impending demise, who get liver push person, instead make Collins rush me with beatings, him stand up with tears for eyes, begin dey cry dey run go house.

Since that day, he begin look me like senior brother, hahahaha. Well technically I be him senior brother na. At 14 I was in ss2, at 17 Collins still dey jss2. Hahahahahaha, please don't ask me what happened.

But this time, a woman is involved, I don see person wey no fit talk if you carry him food, him follow him babe go bank when ATM swallow her card and the bank security no gree give her cause no be the same Bank she dey bank with, she just come withdraw, the bros para die. I shock pass the securities sef, them gats compromise and give the girl her card.

"Wetin happen to your blind date? she break up with you like my babe break up with me?" He was grinning as I broke out of my thoughts.

"Well, lemme be blunt with you, your new girlfriend broke up with you because of me, your girlfriend was my blind date."

It took almost two minutes for Collins to finish processing the information I just drop, I could see his expression go from hundred to zero real quick, his spoon dropped as his face tightened, his eyes filled with rage.

"Guy it's not my fault, you used my phone to call her without telling me, she called back and I didn't know na your girl."

I quickly added another statement to douse the burning situation. I was trapped in between the fridge and the other end of the dining table, there was no other place to pass through except I walk towards him. I quickly scan the situation, there was really nothing around I could use for defence, he had tons of glass cups, mugs, plates and cutlery to choose from. My heart skipped as he pushed his chair backwards.

"Guy I swear I no know say na she when we met, remember we met once when she came with her friend. And I didn't even look at her much cause you took her to your room and left her friend with us."

Collins was standing fully and facing me as I completed my words. We stared at each other for long seconds that felt like two decades.

Then he did the unexpected.....

He bursted into laughter.... Like rib cracking laughter. Without saying a word to me, he ran out, I quickly followed him to be sure that he wasn't faking the laughter to go get weapon to slaughter me, but he ran to the corpers room and began banging their door.

Mazi, the guy that finally toasted this my new chick's friend was the person that opened door. I was standing at the back door observing them.

"Abeg see this kind sweet news, remember that my babe wey you dey date her friend? Peter go toast her, I don hand her over to Peter. Atleast him go carry all my wahala from now, him go come testify to us if the babe na virgin true true or not."

Collins was laughing as he spoke, Mazi was looking at him, then me, then Collins again. The guy come dey wonder if we smoke shit that morning. He had to close his door and walked into our apartment to hear the full gist.

We both explained what happened, we laughed about it. Then went back to continue eating. Like nothing ever happened.

My new chick called me, I put the phone for loudspeaker, naso she just dey shower me with sweet romantic words, we just dey laugh like werey when she cut call.

"Guy no reason am o, I didn't double cross you, if I knew it was your girl, I wouldn't have dared."

I apologize to Collins as we binge watch movies later that evening.

"Guy, I've been trying to break up with that girl sef, her wahala too much. She too like make person dey call her and send good morning and night messages everyday, like say I be Dangote. Na only as I no manage nack her, na wetin dey pain me be that." He replied, alittle sad.

I knew that it was paining him, but then that's what makes him a real niqqa. Only a real niqqa overlooks his fellow man lapses when it comes to women cause na your real niqqa go dey for you when the Barney finally leave you.

"But she na Virgin true true?"

"Try fucking her and see na.."

His laughter ranted the air...... I joined him.... Albeit from a safe distance.

Trust No Man.... I repeat..... Trust No Man.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Guys make I go run one more chapter. Guess what? All the restaurants for my area no open today. I no know how I survive till i cook finish. God no go shame us grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by daddio(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
daddio:
Thanks for the update.

Another update dropped...

1 Like

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
~~~THIRTY~FIVE~~~
The next day we had a visitor. Collins younger brother. The boy just choose on his own to come for vacation. I know say Sapa don blow am for school cause him tell me say him don dey call Collins since for money, the guy dey say shi-shi him no get. And na the same person wey been dey gather money to go comot belly for Becky before she miscarriaged.

Firstly Collins bro wasn't pleased when he walked into my room and noticed that it was no longer his. Collins had told me when I first moved in that his brothers were now staying with an Uncle. Some of his brother's stuffs were still in the room.

By inheritance, the house belonged to the three brothers, so technically, if Collins has a room, his immediate younger brother should have the other. So he was staying with Collins before he left for school, only their kid brother stayed with an Uncle.

But the lil bro had respect for me, I was his Sunday school teacher, I graduated him into Teenage class, so na uncle him dey call me, he was technically my boy so he couldn't say shit.

But then I reason the situation and came to a compromise, whenever he's back from vacation or weekends, we could share the room. I urged him to feel free to use the room as he like, make him no dey uncomfortable.

Collins was conspicuously missing all morning. I later figured out that he fled because he thought his brother and I would get into a fracas wey fit evolve their uncles, so he ran to Becky's house and was there all day.

I know say him dey avoid billing, for him mind na me go foot all the bills that day. I laugh in Portuguese.

As soon as his brother settled down and started ransacking the kitchen for food, I called him and gave him money to buy noodles.

When eating, he stylishly told me that his female friend was gonna come see him and if it was cool to take her inside room. I give am thumbs up.

He laughed.....

"But during Sunday class, you go dey say make we no dey commit fornication. Hahaha"

"Your yansh...." I replied and joined him to laugh.

"So why you no follow my teachings?" I asked.

"When my brother wey be your co-teacher dey Bleep girls pass me, I still dey learn work."

I shook my head and smiled. All this children of Nowadays.

A pretty damsel arrived few minutes later, even better she was holding a big flask. I was so glad that Collins wasn't around, cause half of the contents of the flask was brought for me.

"Hope say you get condom?"

I whispered to Collins brother when he brought out the flask for me after fetching out his and the girl's own. After greeting me, the girl passed to his/my room. I definitely knew that what he said was true, na him get room wey I dey stay and even the babe know cause this isn't her first time.

"Eh, I no get oh, I been dey plan do withdrawal." He starmered shyly as he blushed.

"Check that old coat pockets on the wall." I directed him as he chop knuckles with me.

Chai, see pikin wey I graduate from children class. Choi Choi Choi....

I just increased the volume of the sound system and watch my movie in peace while chopping fried rice and plantain with one better meat logde for one corner. My day couldn't get any better.

Well, if my day was going well, Collins younger brother was revisiting Christmas in April cause Baby boy was on a roll.

After an hour, he came out shirtless, wearing only boxers, his body glistening with sweat, he smiled at me and walked to the free, got two bottles of water and went back inside. I just palm face dey shake my head for this generation.

After ten minutes the girl came out looking like they just had a prayer section, I pretend not to look at her as she took her flask which I had since emptied to the last drop of rice and greeted me join, I bade her farewell, urging her to come back soon, she was giving me that under-17 smile.

Me I know say, that girl no go see me and greet me add uncle again cause she go dey reason say as her guy Bleep her for my presence, we don all turn mates. She's Mad. No, I'm Mad. Infact we're all Mad.....

"Hope you didn't shift somebody's daughter womb?" I teased him when he returned.

"Hahahaha, this one na small sef, this is just the beginning..."

"Beginning of what?" I shouted but his phone was already ringing, he smiled and stood up to go pick the call.

"Another babe dey come, make I go pick her." He said as he returned then ran to the room and got a shirt before running out again, my mouth was open all through.

He returned minutes later with another stunning Barney, I was like, whaaaaaaatttttttt?

Guess what. The babe carry food flask come too. I was shaking my head in mad joy. I even broke into a bigger smile when the young man introduced her as the love of his life, the same introduction he used on the first girl.

He informed his chick that she should put the food for fridge cause we just finished eating, so we go use that one for lunch. I just dey shake my head as him carry her enter room.

Na around 3pm them comot. I nearly prostrate for ground for the niqqa. The babe was staggering, chai I instantly know say they guy don create borehole for person daughter. The girl use another thirty minutes rest before she fit manage Waka go house.

As the boy hold her for waist comot, I rush enter the room, the bed dey like say them fight Royal Rumble untop. I can't can't, I just jejely go back go continue my movie.

The young bros returned back smiling like the king of England after Elizabeth dies. I just dey hail egbon man.

Him inform me say him still get one for the road, say make him go chop and sleep small.

"This last babe na virgin sef, no be small work I do Oga Peter, e no easy." He said before poking his head back into the room.

I just pack hand put for head dey shake my leg like koboko. If I say I weak, that one na understatement.

By 6pm, another chick showed up. This one get morale die, she just greet me in passing with her black leather for hand, nobody need tell me say more goodies dey for me, so the rubbish greeting no pain me.

She just burst enter room, las las, na she comot with the flask, say her boyfriend say make she come give me. I just dey smile.

This time e no reach one hour, brother rush comot go bath. Babe no gree comot and he no gree enter room again, I know say brother don weak like werey. The babe later dress comot, her face spoil like two weeks apku wey them forget under sink. I know say her Toto still dey scratch her.

I wish say we dey America, the boy would have been like, Uncle I'm tired, can you Bleep my girlfriend for me. Hahahahaha.

Naso him Waka with her, when he returned I dey hail am like odogwu. No be say I never straff three babes in a day before, but I was way more older than he was. He's too young jare. This world have spoil pkatapkata, make them just blow trumpet abeg.

I think say na only me noticed, na until the two Corpers show begin hail the boy Nai I know say them been dey observe as the guy dey hammer babes since morning.

To worsen the matter, the boy say make I tell Collins say him no dey sleep for house that night cause him dey go crash for another babe house.

Eh ... E remain small make I beg am to cut soap for me....

That night, I jejely carry blanket and pillow come sleep for parlour. No be me go sleep untop three girls combined sweat, saliva and cum. Hahahahahaha.

I rush go check my condoms the next morning, 10 were missing. Omor ×1000, I comot cap for that boy, he's a true legend.

Una know the funny thing, he said, I was his role model..... Eweeeeeeehhhhhhh.....

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.