Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... (75351 Views)

The Gang {edo Kings} (a breaking crime thriller story) / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Drug, Sex, Friendship, (a Bad Story?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Oga.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
~~~TWENTY~FOUR~~~

As soon as Blessing and I step into the house, our clothes were flying off even before we got to my room.

We kissed aggressively, that one na her normal style, she loves hardcore sex and I was so mad that I could drill an extra hole in-between her legs and won't feel a slight tingling on my conscience.

I knew my guys at the bar wouldn't be happy with me but it was for everyone's good. If I had refused coming, Blessing could have caused a more bigger scene than what Stephanie tried doing.

Blessing mouth on my joystick brought me back to reality, I grabbed her head and slowly mouth Bleep her till she got teary and pushed me to the bed before strapping me up and straddling me.

I tried closing my eyes to enjoy for a moment but she slap me back into reality again, before I'll complain, she directed my fingers to her boobs, oh yes, I grabbed those titties like they owe me money, the more I twisted those erect nipples, the more she increased speed.

She was grinding me too aggressively, and as I never get pikin yet, I couldn't risk breaking my dick so I swiftly turned her over and started pummeling.

Like I could be going 100 strokes in a minute and the babe go still dey shout, "harder".... Ahh ahh, when it's not Marathon, but then my mumu never do. As she dey shout harder, na so I dey pump faster. Anyway that shit helped my cardio, I could hold my breath for more than a minute while pumping aggressively.

After two exhausting rounds, she passed out in my arms. We both snuggled up like two newly wedded couples. Common sense didn't even tell me that Ruth could come check on me the next morning out of concern since I disappeared on her ass that night.

That reminded me, I waited for awhile before I slowly drop Blessing's head from my chest and then went to the parlour to make some calls.

Ruth was sounding more worried than angry, Victor told her I had a family emergency, the lamba must have been so good that she believed. I told her I'll be back the next day, so she shouldn't worry about me.
I thought of calling Stephanie but that one could wait, I don finally know how to handle that one.

"Peter wetin we go chop to......"

Becky stop when she realised I wasn't alone on my bed that morning. Blessing was still sleeping on my chest when Becky walked in. The look on her face was classic, she couldn't believe that I took one girl out and woke up with another on my bed.

I was smiling as she made a U-turn and step out. Blessing was naked under the duvet so I started tickling her nipples slowly until she stirred and grabbed my machine gun while still sleeping, e be like reflex action.

I made her slide off my chest that already weighed like a ton, she backed me and slightly lifted her leg, I slid in from behind, no strength to go strap on jare, we just bleeped slowly till I nutted.

Becky and Collins were eating when we came out, the silence between the two girls was golden, I'm sure Blessing recognized Becky from the previous night, she saw her as an enemy. What do I care, I took her out before Ruth would be tempted to come check me.

The kin eyes wey people just dey look us as we dey stroll eh, Blessing was wearing the skimpiest of dresses, which showed that she didn't sleep at home the previous night cause nobody in his right senses would wear that kind of cloth that early in the day. Secondly, I was wearing shorts and slippers, so nobody needed a prophet to figure out that she slept over in my face. I was feeling like odogwu...

Area Fathers go just dey ask themselves how this kin hot mama go dey follow this smallish looking black ugly boy dey Waka for street
To worsen matter, the boy dey walk-hop sef. So wetin she see for him body. Well, In my favorite words, 'NA GOD OO'

"Peter, how could you leave your girlfriend and carry another girl home yesterday?" Becky asked as soon as I stepped in the parlour.

"Babe, hold am there. It's none of your business." I brushed her off I went back to resume my sleep from where I stop.

I invited Stephanie over when I awoke two hours later. She arrived in less than twenty minutes like she had been awaiting my call.

I was still laying down when she arrived. Stephanie was dressed to kill, if I had not been fucking all night, I'll have rush her like mosquito, but I had bigger plans for her. She was holding a big foodflask which Collins immediately came in and collect, that niqqa no dey carry eyes see food.
I was even glad that he did cause with what I had in mind for her, she would have definitely took the food back. Collins turned the food somewhere and quickly wash the flask and returned it back, he was smiling gleefully and winking at me, I sure say enough orishirishi dey inside that flask.

Stephanie wan come start one rubbish talk but as she see as my eyes red pass oil, she just come siddon next to me. I waited for like a minute before speaking..

"Babe, what happened yesterday?"

"What happened? No be me suppose dey ask you? Shey you told me you were traveling....."

"Shut the Bleep up." I cut her abruptly. "Now, I ask again, what happened yesterday?"

The look on her face was awashed with emotions. She just confuse.

"I thought that was what I was trying to explain?"

"Okay, start from where you brought knife to come look for me."

"Eh, you thank God I didn't see you. How would you take another girl out and inform me that you were traveling? What do you take me for?"

"Who the Bleep are you?" I cut her again.

"I'm your girlfriend for God's sake." She screamed back.

"Since when?" I countered.

Okay, that took her off track, she swallowed saliva as she tried to figure out what kind of answer I deserve.

"Even if it's one day, am I not still your girlfriend?"

"Okay Stephanie, this is how it's going to be. What ever package or relationship you and I have has been terminated. I don't date psychos cause I'm one, if we don't separate, one of us might end up killing ourselves one day. So baby girl, for the second time, I wanna inform you that it's over between us."

"What? No, Peter you can't do this. Do you know how you wreck my heart when you broke up with me years back, I never fully recovered from that, and you're doing it again. Why? Peter tell me why?" She bursted into tears. For some strange reasons, I felt good watching her cry.

"Stephanie you caused it. Now lemme break it down for you. We met again after many years, we had sex the next day and then you assumed that it meant us getting back together, have you sat down to ask yourself if I have a girlfriend or not? Or do I look like a reverend father to you?
And then you saw me chilling with my guys and the first thing that comes to your mind is to go grab a knife to come challenge me. What were you gonna do with that knife? Stab me or the girls or guys?
See, I just left my parents house less than a month ago. And you wan carry your craze reach my side. You chop winch? Please dey your dey from now on. I love my life and peace of mind and you sound like someone that can't provide either for me, so I think quitting is the best option."

"Peter, that was a mistake, I didn't even know I was holding a knife, I was so heart broken and mad with rage, but I swear, I wouldn't have hurt you....."

"Story for the gods, the gods oo" I sang Olamide's jam that year for her.

The tears increased the more as I dropped transport fare for her and grabbed two sticks of dope and step out to go calm my nerves.

Collins and Becky were standing just in front of my door, eavesdropping on our conversation, they were shocked when I opened the door and caught them, I smiled and passed them.

"Peter, you're the baddest guy ever liveth." Becky whispered as I walk pass them.

"You can say that again...." I grinned.....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by lanreabbey(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
One sentence for u
*Psycho meet Weyrey* grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by bennyflipy(m): 12:56am On Sep 15, 2021
That your guy collins na minister of free things sha grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 4:34am On Sep 15, 2021
I just dy laugh anyhow on top bed.When two psychos dy relationship, everybody go dy mount e guard. grin grin grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2021
lanreabbey:
One sentence for u *Psycho meet Weyrey* grin
you can say that again...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2021
bennyflipy:
That your guy collins na minister of free things sha grin

if you wan kill that boy, put poison inside Toto or food, then tell am say you poison, he'll still chop both foods. hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Carterj007:
I just dy laugh anyhow on top bed.When two psychos dy relationship, everybody go dy mount e guard. grin grin grin

omor naso faaaa...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Konphido(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Therock5555:

~~~TWENTY~FOUR~~~

"Peter, you're the baddest guy ever liveth." Becky whispered as I walk pass them.

"You can say that again...." I grinned.....

This Man! You just dae use reverse psychology on these girls dem. Nor be small thing oh.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Konphido:

This Man! You just dae use reverse psychology on these girls dem. Nor be small thing oh.

hey, I no dey roll with small girls lol, Stephanie was about 22 already... hahahaha
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
~~~TWENTY~FIVE~~~
Surprisingly, Stephanie never called me after that day. I didn't delete nor blacklist her number. I was okay just knowing that she's gone for good.

She also stopped coming to the bar where her friend sold fish cause I never met her even once, there.

~~~~~~
I was chilling at home one morning, thinking of what else to do with my life when a car drove Infront of the house. I sat up sharply when I began hearing voices, I was sure of two of the voices.

I ran to the main door in time for their first knock. Jago and four other guys stared back at me, I knew only one of the four guys, nevertheless I shook them and allowed them in.

"Omor we no dey stay, I just come show my guys your new house. We come carry you go flex. So gwan dress." Jago informed me, I was already dressing up as he spoke.

I locked the door and jumped into a RAV4 Jeep with the other five guys. The car belonged to Jago's mum so he allowed me take the front seat with him while the others managed the back.

I didn't bother to ask where we were going to, I just flowed along with the gist on ground, you know, football, women, money. Etc.

We were driving towards a Private Polytecnic when we noticed a fair lady coming from afar, Jago was saying something mid sentence when he stopped and bursted into laughter before turning back to the guys behind.

"Guys, our Straffing partner dey come." Jago announced.

Like on cue, everyone shut up and started straining to see the approaching chick. I was confused but stared at the chick also.

Finally we got to her and slowed down. The car was tinted so Jago lowered the glass and called out to the girl who was already passing. She turned and smiled then walked towards the window.

She kissed Jago on the cheek and waved at me, I waved back. The guy at the back lowered his glass down too.
The girl's eyes went wide like pancakes. She stammered a greeting and forced a tense smile.

She peeped inside and got more shockers as she greeted each guy, she waved at the last guy same way like she did to me. It showed that she really didn't know him like me.

As we drove pass, the car was quiet for about thirty seconds as Jago sped away, then four out of the six of us bursted into laughter. The other guy and I just stared like zombies.

"Guys what's so funny?" I asked after they've manged to calm down.

"Omor na him babe be that o" Jago said, pointing to the first guy at the back who sent the babe into overdrive.
"But all of us apart from you and this other guy, don straff her." He continued.

"Are you for real?" The other guy asked, excitement awashed his voice.

"No mind that my useless babe, just because she catch me dey straff her best friend, Nai she swear say she must nack all of my friends also if not her mind no go sweet her. So as e be now, I dey share her number for my guys, as far as na her Toto them dey Bleep, e no concern me. My advice is that, don't try to dive in raw no matter the temptations."

My mouth just dey open as I dey stare at the foolish boyfriend of a boy, so he was still dating and straffing the chick and allowing his guys partake in the fun? Why did I not get this kind of friends earlier?

The other guy and I quickly collected the girl's number from the cheerful giver of a boyfriend. He informed us that the password was to inform her that we were the guys that she saw in Jago's car, and then call her over. In his words, "She's always free and wet except on her period, and I straff her three days back, so I know she's safe, but use condom oooooh"

I JUST WEAK!!!

We packed near an administrative office in the institution, two boys went to the car booth and brought out a mini cooler and a black side bag.

We began walking till we got to a clearing, the place was strange for awhile before it registered in my head.

"Is this not a prayer ground?" I suddenly asked.

"Before nkor, them no dey smoke for prayer ground. Abeg siddon johr, school dey holiday so nobody go disturb us except jungle men like us."

Omor, naso I yansh down. I was put in control of the drinks and asked to play music because I had the most battery percentage and current jamz wey good for these kinds of moments, no thanks to my jobless state, I was always downloading music.

I connected to Jago's jambox and shared the drinks, Jago was in charge of wrapping the dope, the other guy shared suya while another provided cigarettes, one had the sweets and chewing gum for after effects while the last one brought different hand and mouth wash and a couple of perfumes cause all of them dey stay with their parents, so nobody wan cast. I just dey laugh as me na free agent.

Na gist upon gist, before I know, na 6pm. Naso we stand up, my legs were nowhere to be found but I was standing nevertheless. I was feeling my high state of unconsciousness. I had to go pee to relieve myself alittle.

When I came back, the girl's boyfriend was reminding the other guy not to forget to call his chick for his own share of pussy.

The dude immediately dialled the babe number, she picked before second ring. Small password, the guy don fall into her heart. She tell am say she'll be free in about thirty minutes. Like are you kidding me?

The guys say make I call her see. Naso I buzz her call. She was responding Wella, I yarn her say I wan see her that night, she yarn me say she wan go church program that evening, so make we leave am till the next day, say she fit spend morning till evening with me.

Omor as I cut call, boys laugh wan die, them been dey struggle to hold am make my call no cast.

Naso we fall out for there.....

I collect that other guy number to get updates of things.....

Naso we muveeeeeee!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

By the next morning, a text hit my phone. I grudgingly moaned and pick my phone, the text was from a strange number, I opened it and read with half opened sleepy eyes.

Only the first line was enough to awake me fully, I sat up and read the text again.

"Bros I don chop my own o, make I no drop too many spoilers, you'll find out how freaky that girl is by yourself. Later bruh."

Naso laugh wan tear my belly, I get up go grab one stick of dope, Waka go one bush, bend down, pull my trouser, light my dope, enter Candy crush friends, begin dey swipe dey shit dey go.

Una need to try that combo, e sweet die...

As I dey reach house, I chuck brush for mouth, my phone rang out, the caller ID send shivers down my spine.

"Hello babe." I stammered.

"Hey boo. I just wanted to hear how your voice sound in the morning. It's sexy, I love it. Can I come over right now cause I'm bored." She said.

"Eh.. like now? You know wetin be time? It's barely 7:30am."

"And so? Abi you have a companion already? I can come later."

"Noooo! Sorry, no. I'm free, you can come."

"Yeah, send me address, I'll be there in thirty minutes time. Love ya."

"Ehnnnn, Aunty, Love keh? Are you kidding me? Naso people dey fall in love? Abi is my voice really that sexy? Maybe I should start smoking every morning.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
guys make una manage this one, my schedule tight today, hopefully, tomorrow I'll try drop two chapters....

thanks for the likes and comments on the previous chapter, e sweet me die....

3 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by nastynic(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thanks for the update

Me no dey like run cheerful givers at all
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by PraisesPblaze(m): 12:21am On Sep 16, 2021
I don finally catch up now. I don spread mat here.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
nastynic:
Thanks for the update
Me no dey like run cheerful givers at all

And why is that?
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
I don finally catch up now. I don spread mat here.

you're welcomed sir...
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Nice one boss
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Na man you be.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
WAACUT:
Nice one boss
thanks sir
Carterj007:
Na man you be.
Naso bruh, new chapter loading.... just check below.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
~~~TWENTY~SIX~~~

After I finished with Aunty call, I called Jago next and informed him of the latest. As na them urge me to join the pussy train, them suppose assist me also.

Jago asked me to come, so I rushed to his side, he already packaged indomie and enough egg for me plus extra cash for miscellaneous.

When I got back, I informed Collins of the latest development. Collins immediately volunteered to be our cook for the day. That boy and food eh.

True to her word, safe for the fact that she missed my street, I had to go pick her from the other street. Well who was complaining about that, the babe held my hand as we walked back to my area.

For sure I was giving my area folks highlights, because my first eleven tight die and them no dey see anything of interest for my body neither was I working, so them no fit conclude say na money Nai I dey use. And me na confirm snoob, I no dey relate with any other person apart from Collins, Philip and Sabosky, apart from Ruth wey dey among the top five finest chicks for the area, I no dey relate with any area chick, I am always importing. I'm sure my gist for don trend tire.

The babe trip for my house die. As per better chick, she chance Collins from kitchen while she prepared us breakfast.

"Omor this your new catch go worry o." Collins teased me in the parlour as we fooled around, I ignored him.

I told her I would be back soon and left the house. Direct to Ruth's house who was so not pleased to see me in her house because her mum was still at home.

She thought I came for food so she asked me to wait in her neighbors frontage while she packages food for me. Before I'll talk, she was rushing in.

"Chai see as my babe tie wrapper? She just resemble my mother. So after all the mad leggings and mini gowns and jumpsuits, if I marry her, naso she go see tie wrapper for my house everyday. Ah ah. Then she'll be girlfriend forever. I can't can't!!!"

The sound of Ruth's gate broke me out of my dirty thoughts. She was holding a big flask, I licked my lips and planted a kiss on her forehead as she reached me, she was blushing.

~~Guess what? I didn't even raise my legs to kiss her forehead, her head stop for my nose. Yes, she's short but the kin back and front wey she carry eh, coupled with fresh ebony face wey no need make-up (now imagine her with make-up). Now let's go back to our story~~

"Baby Mi, thanks for the food, though that's not what I came for, I wanted to tell you that I'll be going to help my mom do some things today, so I won't be home all day. I just wanted to see your face."

"Uhhhhh, baby, that's so sweet of you. I actually prepared these food for both of us, I'll have brought them after my mum left home, it's been long we spent time together. I miss this baby boy."

"Eh, babe, we dey outside. I miss you too but family calls you know. Don't worry, I'll eat this food for me and you." I replied as she pushed me into her neighbors wall and drag my neck down for a kiss. Damn, I was already hard when she pulled of. If only I hadn't a visitor, I'll have smuggled her home and give it to her, Van Damme style.

"Love you.... Take care."

"Love you too baby girl, Love you too." And I swear, I almost meant it.

Collins was eating when I got home, the babe hugged me and collected the flask. I told her that my mom asked me to come collect it.

"Abeg make una put am for freezer, afternoon food don set." Collins called out from the dining table.

"Your yansh." I cursed and took the food to the sitting room table. As I opened it, guilt washed over me, see freshly cooked Spaghetti with fried chicken and plantain. Ah, see wetin I go come flex with another chick. My conscience be wan complain, naso I tell am to sharap.

The babe went to put the food in the freezer while I went inside my room to remove my shirt, I was facing my wardrobe while stripping, I decided on a white singlet and turned to dress when I almost got a heart attack.

The babe was standing silently behind me, when did she even walk in, I almost jump out of my skin, thankfully I didn't scream like a bitch. Like I hardly scream out when something freaks me out, it irritates me instead. For example, if I'm walking down a dark street at night and I hear footsteps behind me, if I turn and see somebody rushing towards me with a knife. I swear I won't freak out, run or scream. I'll be more irritated why someone would want to kill me. Like what the Bleep did I do to you that you'll want to kill me. I thought that shit ended in the movie theaters.

~The above paragraph was influenced by weed and lack of sleep. Don't ever take what I wrote there serious, in real life, my leg for dey touch back of my head~

"Like, when did you come in?" I starmered as my heart pounded.

"Uhhh, you look more angry than scared, you na strong man, I'm sure you'll be sweet on bed." She said as she dragged me towards the bed.

"Wait, babe, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't you find me attractive?" She feigned disappointment.

"Ah, I just feel we are going too fast." I pleaded.

Wait, what? Why was I pleading, was I the girl in this situation. Why am I even stalling the inevitable.

Before she'll backtrack, I rush her and pushed her towards the bed. Madam it's sex you want abi, sex you shall get.

And boy did I fvck, and fvck and fvck till I could fvck no more.......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by PraisesPblaze(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Indeed u will f**k no more. When u realize ur leg isn't improving, you will slow down.

Waiting for 2 goodnight updates with my 3D glasses....
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by EAhumble(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
na man you really be!! we are waiting for the 2nd update as promised... ride on niggi
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 2:01am On Sep 17, 2021
I can't can't grin grin grin grin grin.
Thanks man.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by nastynic(m): 2:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Therock5555:

And why is that?

I can't really place it, but I've never really liked doing what everybody's doing
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2021
~~~TWENTY~SEVEN~~~

"Guy, that your babe na nymphomaniac. All my body be like say them flog me."

I shared my own part of the TASTE-money to the guys who couldn't hold back laughter.

Ofcourse that babe was a hardcore fucker, no matter how much you try, she'll never still get enough, all I finally did was to lay back and allow her do the job, ofcourse she was so pleased doing it herself. But then she unleashed hell on my poor boss, she no just allow am gree die.

The funny part was that, when she was leaving, she asked me not to call her again because she was in a committed relationship.

"This is just a fling, delete me number." She said as she left without taking a pin from me.

Abi she took my destiny? Wait, do I still have destiny sef?

~~~~~~

"Guy, wake up make we dey go farm?"

I was sleeping when Collin's voice reverbated into my ears. Did I hear the word 'farm?' that sounded like a fallacy.

"When did we start going to farm?"

I stood up and joined him after freshening up. He had about four big hoes and cutlass with him.

"You're not thinking what I'm thinking abi?" I asked him.

"You no serious, see my papa leave enough land for me wey I dey farm every year. You think say I no get sense? Forget all these my taxing o, that one na side hustle, I dey farm die and as you na my guy and flat mate, e no go make sense if I no join you for the work, atleast you go benefit when we harvest."

I was staring at Collins like a deluded frog but deep in my head I was processing all he said. I weighed the pros and cons, heck I wasn't earning anything and buying food took the largest percentage of my dwindling cash, so if we could farm our own food, that ain't bad. I could rely on my babes, but for how long, na broke I broke o, no be say I sell my pride, Na Man I Be.

I usually go to my parent's farm back home especially during harvesting cause I dey always pay for people that do the tilling and cultivating part. So what could go wrong, me na able bodied man.

One fear about getting my dripping foot infected entered my head. But I brush them off, No Pain, No Gain.

We were gisting as we walked all the way until we got to Collins farm. My jaw nearly hit the floor. The farm was biiiiiiiiiggggggg!!!

"Collins, na how many of us wan farm this thing?" My palms were already sweating.

"This is just one of my land but I no get time to farm the others, so I'll share the land into three, one for you, me and my younger brother who would come farm his when school vacates." Collins said.

"Wait, wait.... I thought we are doing joint farming or more like I'm assisting you to farm? How come are we now sharing land?" I asked.

"So you no happy say I dey give you both land and seeds to plant, see I dey resume school very soon, so I dey pack my foodstuffs go stay for school, na you go know how you wan survive, if you like no farm."

He was smiling as he walked towards the land to create the boundaries. I just dey scratch my head dey observe the werey. In his mind, he's making sense. Well ofcourse he's making sense but then I didn't see myself farming, not with a bad leg. What he was doing was good but then I had to think and think hard.

"Collins show yourself make we yarn." I called out.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Omor do you intend farming all this land alone?"

"Ehh, I fit try Sha."

"Dude let's not try, shebi we get babes and guys, make we call them to come help us. Our babes go cook."

I don't know whether Collins was smiling at the brilliance of my idea or the fact that food would be provided but he was nodding his head rapidly.

Naso the thing go. It was a brutual process that took alot of begging and convincing alot of friends and babes but by the end of the week, we had planted, Maize, Yam, Sweet potatoes and groundnut. I was proud of myself.....

Even my mom couldn't believe that I willingly went to farm without a gun on my temple. Mehn, man gats do what man gats do......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2021
nastynic:

I can't really place it, but I've never really liked doing what everybody's doing

but everybody dey breath and you sef dey breath.... hahahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
Indeed u will f**k no more. When u realize ur leg isn't improving, you will slow down.

Waiting for 2 goodnight updates with my 3D glasses....

leg wey no just gree stop to drip, me sef no care again. I as like, Lord if you want it to be cut off, so be it.,.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Therock5555(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2021
EAhumble:
na man you really be!! we are waiting for the 2nd update as promised... ride on niggi

I didn't promise o, I said, I'll try grin grin
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by WAACUT(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Main...I'm enjoying this...you and flow1759 ..u guys rock
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Ismaxx: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Therock5555:
ismaxx

obisteve42

konphido

lanreabbey

carterj007

waacut

bennyflipy

make una turn up o, update don show.
o por...kpk
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2021
Thanks baba. Abeg give us update. Like two episodes today.
Re: Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... by Carterj007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oga, how far na. Abeg we need new episodes ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.