Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (78468 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by rajiedreez: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2021
Na u be deputy
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Ogbeni.. na you be the deputy.. not him..
How people treats you should make you know your place or worth in their life..

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Wickedfact:

You no get sense
see person way get sense.

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Itzlinda(f): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2021
So some niggas still be trusting these hoes?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Awoo88: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....
B4 no? It is what you think
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by masui(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.

Sounds like scenes from Brazzers.

Keep it coming, we love it.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by UnimkeAk(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....
Na u be deputy bro
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by ArchAngelos999: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2021
I tire for the guy o. Person wey no dey cook for you tidy rice, stew and fried fish for the guy and him get mind to call am deputy. If say him be no 1 he for pursue the guy, but him excuse himself as deputy wey him be

Kobicove:

Know your place, the guy you met was the main guy...you were the deputy or side guy grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by fattprince(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Adakintroy:

You are a weak mind. What makes you think you will be happy in the end without honest responsibilities. If your parents avoided such you for no get mouth to reason this now.

My parents are happy by the way.
Because he doesn't fancy marriage doesn't mean he has weak mind. Maybe he is just a better thinker than you are. You know of things we see, hear, or feel and summed up this experience to know marriage is scam.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by freedomjoshah: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2021
Breaking News: Popular Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga is Dead

Continue reading at https://kogistatenews.com.ng/breaking-news-popular-nollywood-actress-racheal-oniga-is-dead/ |
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2021
LONGPREEK:
na he doesn't need to fight. The fact that he even allowed her to come explain herself tells me the type of man he is

Read what he wrote here again. If you read this and u can't tell that he is a mumu man them it means u sef na mumu man
you actually the Mimi here cus you are not mature to handle women cases. There’s life after breakup.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Chukabiz(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

Are you Sure the guy is not the one paying her school fees and house rent and you get mind to call him your deputy and even complain say she cook for him.
There may even be one or two more guys before you.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Moredanaconquer: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Bro, u are d deputy here. D real nigga was around wen u visited.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Premiumwriter2: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

Seems you are the deputy cheesy
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2021
I don’t usually give people surprise visits. They know exactly when I’ll be coming what time I’ll come and the time I’ll leave. I cannot come and not find the person I’m look for.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ferrous(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2021
How are u even sure u are the main boyfriend and not the other way round?
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2021
pembisco:

Kid, with time you'll experience all these while growing up. For now enjoy the Bobo juice your mama feed you with.
Not everybody learns it the hard way,some do and some don't. This is life. You don't expect what happens to u to happen to others. I have seen people who learn it the hard way and I choose to learn from them. I hardly experience such.
You can call me a kid,I don't care and I never will.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by ekene101: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Liposure:
title, xvideo: My partner was not forthcoming so i fùcked him
baba d baba aka krisjosh..
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by divinitybillz(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2021
That story no.just follow at all undecided [color=#006600][/color]

quote author=Bluezy13 post=104256163]Hmmm...

Here to read lies.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Akanoaaa(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

You were actually the deputy.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by baralatie(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
ok,this is an experience I find very hilarious,I had this new pretty lady that has a fashion shop,fairly well to do,so that fateful day we booked that I will come and take her to my house for some serious nacking,I went on a business trip to a nearby town and with heavy rainfall I couldn't come back in time,she was calling me to know what's up,so by 8pm she gave up calling me and thought I will not make it,but the weather is cold and I really need some nacking,I drove to her house and went behind to the BQ she was living ,lo and behold the door of the BQ is fully open and another man is nacking the lady,I watched live X show for at least a minute before coughing,I nearly died of laughter on the look on their faces,why they left the door open I cannot tell,maybe she felt as the only resident it is safe to open the door to allow fresh air to waft over their buttocks,but the look on her face was pure horror.very comical
This film na igbo film
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by ogkrakkid(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2021
habsydiamond:
at last Dorcas cast you... These ladies dem no get feelings at all... That one spend on a lady doesn't mean she can't chop another man's thing behind ur back... It takes the grace of God for a lady to be loyal to one man... With what is happening upandan where olosho dey...one lady go fvck ten picks in a day for money.... Na we man I dey pity cos some of us go marry bottomless pit... Like hell fire own!!!!
Lmfao ajé
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

He's not your deputy. You are the deputy or auxiliary boyfriend grin grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I don’t usually give people surprise visits. They know exactly when I’ll be coming what time I’ll come and the time I’ll leave. I cannot come and not find the person I’m look for.
you sound like bad girl
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by LONGPREEK(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
you actually the Mimi here cus you are not mature to handle women cases. There’s life after breakup.
man shut up , no one is talking of break up here, we are talking of mumuness. If after what u say u do not see yourself as a deputy all this while then u are a mumu man
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
In school many years a go, i had a live-in partner. One beautiful law student. She possessed all the qualities i needed in a woman, humble, respectful, generous and kind. I even paid her school fees! We had a neighbour, a quiet final year student who was very friendly to us or so i thought. My girl took to him. Because i was usually away due to matters, i allowed them to flow together. One rainy night i arrived home and saw his slippers by my door, i wasn't bothered at first, but i became bothered when i heard screaming! Hell the niggar was f**king my girl on my bed, and in my room. Hell! The rest is history anyways.
I hope u beat am well
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by FarahAideed: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

E be like na you be deputy oo cheesy
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by jahsharon: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

So, you just left a free pusssy, because you met your fellow fuccker.

I don't dump coded Oloshos, I just continue fuccking until she carries her pusssy away.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Magic1: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=mespusinglez post=104256097]Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

You were obviously the deputy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Dbarrzx: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2021
You are the spare tyre abi deputy boyfriend. The nigga u met is the main deal. Sorry ooo
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Adakintroy: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2021
fattprince:

Because he doesn't fancy marriage doesn't mean he has weak mind. Maybe he is just a better thinker than you are. You know of things we see, hear, or feel and summed up this experience to know marriage is scam.

I don't want him to reason like me. I want him to reason pass himself. It's the Hallmark of an intelligent mind. Be positive about anything and it will be positive for you. This generations are too weak. Yet they call their fathers if ignorant in some ways. If you can't sought yourslef out with a woman. You are weak. The generation coming needs both identities present to relate with. It not about individuals it's about societies. Some things are called sacrifice. If you can't scarifice then be contented with being attributed lesser human honors.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by jahsharon: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
WHICH MOVIE IS IT?!.

Aiye Obinrin Onidokudo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.