Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? (78440 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2021
She introduced you as a friend means YOU were the deputy all along. You just met your boss.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by nedekid: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
for your information the story is from my bachelor's years,I am now married for 21 yrs with 2 children in the university,I am no longer a kid that lies for kicks,it is obvious you are not a ladies man to disbelief such story,if you interact more with women you see that the story is not even at par with what women are capable of,what if I tell you the story of how I walked into the room of my cousin during Xmas to meet her and her friend Stark naked on the bed doing crazy lesbian moves or how I visited my farmer friend and encountered him fvcking his female customer on the passageway of the piggery house,the stories and experiences are endless,I had money always and my car when I was 19 yrs that made me to be a very naughty boy.
Them think say na everybody be small boy.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by seyz91(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2021
cheesy
okoroemeka:
ok,this is an experience I find very hilarious,I had this new pretty lady that has a fashion shop,fairly well to do,so that fateful day we booked that I will come and take her to my house for some serious nacking,I went on a business trip to a nearby town and with heavy rainfall I couldn't come back in time,she was calling me to know what's up,so by 8pm she gave up calling me and thought I will not make it,but the weather is cold and I really need some nacking,I drove to her house and went behind to the BQ she was living ,lo and behold the door of the BQ is fully open and another man is nacking the lady,I watched live X show for at least a minute before coughing,I nearly died of laughter on the look on their faces,why they left the door open I cannot tell,maybe she felt as the only resident it is safe to open the door to allow fresh air to waft over their buttocks,but the look on her face was pure horror.very comical
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by sammirano: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Cerebellum: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
E pain am ooo.

Lol..pain me keh

Your disregarding behavior irritates me

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by ashawopikin(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....
u no even qualify as deputy sef, you are just a friend

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by dustydee: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
Well when I visited her unannounced, I met my deputy over there on the bed with full plate of rice and stew with fried fish...

Babe that hardly cooks for me, she always prefers to buy me malt, junks when I visited, las las I was introduced as a friend, the thing con be like say na me be the stranger for the room...

I codedly told her am coming and I left... And that was the beginning of the end. Met me the next day in school as she was like it's not what you think....
From what you wrote, it looks like you were the deputy o. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by crafteck(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
habsydiamond:
at last Dorcas cast you... These ladies dem no get feelings at all... That one spend on a lady doesn't mean she can't chop another man's thing behind ur back... It takes the grace of God for a lady to be loyal to one man... With what is happening upandan where olosho dey...one lady go fvck ten picks in a day for money.... Na we man I dey pity cos some of us go marry bottomless pit... Like hell fire own!!!!

Make money, theres a point you will get to that a ladys loyalty would be the least of your concern, grow yourself into a price to die for.

19 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by gentlegenius(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:
HOW CAN I BE THE DEPUTY NA grin
The girl that can't cook for you spent her time and energy to cook good food for another guy and even serve him on her bed... And you still don't know your place in her life?
Infact, you are not even qualified to be a deputy. YOU ARE A TENANT... The guy you met is the LANDLORD.
grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol..pain me keh

Your disregarding behavior irritates me
Lol.....!!
Leave am for me like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2021
He go don nearly tear the place B4 taking further steps to wife her but na with ease! B4 una enter another round she go don Dy form tired with fake moans shocked grin grin grin lass lass Na the other guy go dy excavate, dig, inscribe, paint, repaint, reshape her P! with no stress shocked
habsydiamond:
at last Dorcas cast you... These ladies dem no get feelings at all... That one spend on a lady doesn't mean she can't chop another man's thing behind ur back... It takes the grace of God for a lady to be loyal to one man... With what is happening upandan where olosho dey...one lady go fvck ten picks in a day for money.... Na we man I dey pity cos some of us go marry bottomless pit... Like hell fire own!!!!
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Adakintroy: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2021
All this stories on how to polarise the genders more is getting stale. And trust the weak nairaland mode to push it to front page because it's what they think people want to read, comment and fight over.

Here's is a story that wont make front page. my mother and father have been married for 50yrs. They fought and worked things out.

If they are bad relationship they are good ones. But weak minds subscribe to fear more. That's why only courageous men get things done. Men still get married. Woman no fit shake man. On his day sef death no fit shake man.

13 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by TheWolfen(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Meanwhile this man right here is wondering why they left the door open grin lemme tell u they too are wondering why they left it open. Konji they say nah bastard grin

Funny man grin

okoroemeka:
ok,this is an experience I find very hilarious,I had this new pretty lady that has a fashion shop,fairly well to do,so that fateful day we booked that I will come and take her to my house for some serious nacking,I went on a business trip to a nearby town and with heavy rainfall I couldn't come back in time,she was calling me to know what's up,so by 8pm she gave up calling me and thought I will not make it,but the weather is cold and I really need some nacking,I drove to her house and went behind to the BQ she was living ,lo and behold the door of the BQ is fully open and another man is nacking the lady,I watched live X show for at least a minute before coughing,I nearly died of laughter on the look on their faces,
why they left the door open I cannot tell, maybe she felt as the only resident it is safe to open the door to allow fresh air to waft over their buttocks, but the look on her face was pure horror.very comical

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by RodgersAkpafu: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2021
SirMichael1:

Shut it boy. Stop coming up with this older than thou shiit. Even liars grow old.
Dayum
These kids have no respect

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

Pls give yourself some credit at least you show say you fit act mature. Untop wetin? Kpekus? Na boys Way no get sense go pick up knife and do nonsense.

Make she day go Nwanne. The girl no deserve you. Just allow her go. Thank God say no be marriage. This kain person fit tie you for chair, day fuck_ your neighbor while you watch. Just leave her make she day go.
Best revenge na success, show her how good you are by rising above standard of her and her current riff Raff of a boyfriend. No let am pain you.
I'm coming from the same angle, and I tell you what I did that worked. It's a different story today.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by PoTTV: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Walked in unannouced on my then shift manager and my fellow csr getting freaky in the dry store of dominos admiralty lekki phase 1. After dey saw me. Manager started to scold aunty say I HAVE TOLD YOU B4, DONT STAY HERE WHEN YOU ARE NOT ON DUTY! Lol. Dem wan play barrack boy 4 fool lol. I just laugh, pick my bag comot make dem 4 fit resume...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by einsteine(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

You sure you are not the one who is deputising?

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by bigcasava1(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2021
ouzo1:

guy na u be deputy oo
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Liposure: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
ok,this is an experience I find very hilarious,I had this new pretty lady that has a fashion shop,fairly well to do,so that fateful day we booked that I will come and take her to my house for some serious nacking,I went on a business trip to a nearby town and with heavy rainfall I couldn't come back in time,she was calling me to know what's up,so by 8pm she gave up calling me and thought I will not make it,but the weather is cold and I really need some nacking,I drove to her house and went behind to the BQ she was living ,lo and behold the door of the BQ is fully open and another man is nacking the lady,I watched live X show for at least a minute before coughing,I nearly died of laughter on the look on their faces,why they left the door open I cannot tell,maybe she felt as the only resident it is safe to open the door to allow fresh air to waft over their buttocks,but the look on her face
title, xvideo: My partner was not forthcoming so i fùcked him
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by MTNdatahub: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Lamanii22:
I met his ex there... I was furious but I kept my cool... I am not someone that's quick to speak... I just observe situations... She left after a lil while and never saw her... Didn't even ask my DH about it I just let it slide....
Let it slide tanker! You obviously were afraid of losing him and more especially losing a thing he possesses that you enjoy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by vickydevoka(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

U are wise. Women are manipulative. De think de can go into relationship with multiple guys. No way

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Imustnottalk: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2021
Is either you get small preek or you're not good in bed bro

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by einsteine(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2021
Adakintroy:
All this stories on how to polarise the genders more is getting stale. And trust the weak nairaland mode to push it to front page because it's what they think people want to read, comment and fight over.

Here's is a story that wont make front page. my mother and father have been married for 50yrs. They fought and worked things out.

If they are bad relationship they are good ones. But weak minds subscribe to fear more. That's why only courageous men get things done. Men still get married. Woman no fit shake man. On his day sef death no fit shake man.

Have you asked either of your parents if they are truly happy?

Long duration of relationship does not count for anything. Especially for Nigerians who are experts in the art of suffering and smiling.

By the way, this is 2021, and except in very few cases, na mumu dey marry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Moneyboyz: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2021
This lady spends hours in my place and goes home at night most times, suspicion arose when these stoped, not that she got a job or anything, I decided to go to her house and look for her only to meet the door locked two times, I went there the third time and peeped through the window only to see her sitting on a guys lap kissing and doing stuff.

Naso I go knock on door and she opened and I went to sit down adjacent to them, she introduced me to the guy with my name and introduced the guy too.
I was becoming impatient and called her aside only for us to reach the door and she started shouting. Naso I leave jejely never to reconcile.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Exmilitant(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
In school many years a go, i had a live-in partner. One beautiful law student. She possessed all the qualities i needed in a woman, humble, respectful, generous and kind. I even paid her school fees! We had a neighbour, a quiet final year student who was very friendly to us or so i thought. My girl took to him. Because i was usually away due to matters, i allowed them to flow together. One rainy night i arrived home and saw his slippers by my door, i wasn't bothered at first, but i became bothered when i heard screaming! Hell the niggar was f**king my girl on my bed, and in my room. Hell! The rest is history anyways.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Oyindaberry(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
Your deputy? grin
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by bigcasava1(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
If I tell you say women like penis pass money u go dey argue with me

19 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2021
MTNdatahub:

Let it slide tanker! You obviously were afraid of losing him and more especially losing a thing he possesses that you enjoy.
That's wisdom

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Liposure: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2021
Gval123:
Bro u wrong oh< na u be deputy oh, na the guy be executive. oh, so 4 u mind, na u get house? lolz. since that guy don day with plate of rice so, baba na houseboy she day see u as oh. Houseboy, just dat when body bite her and executive nor day house, that's when she call on u. Baba rethink u position well and correct this headline.
he's been toppled long ago
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Adakintroy: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2021
einsteine:

Have you asked either of your parents if they are truly happy?

Long duration of relationship does not count for anything. Especially for Nigerians who are experts in the art of suffering and smiling.

By the way, this is 2021, and except in very few cases, na mumu dey marry

You are a weak mind. What makes you think you will be happy in the end without honest responsibilities. If your parents avoided such you for no get mouth to reason this now.

My parents are happy by the way. So go and ask your own father If he will do it all again. That's science in a real humanistic sense. It begins with inquiries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by Macgyver1: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2021
mespusinglez:

Lmao @ deputy. I believe you should have seen the sign since, but you ignored them. It's really not difficult catching this bitch ass hoes, just be smart about it.

Btwn, don't even listen to any lies shes about to tell.
Re: What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? by pembisco(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2021
Those Moda phukerss saying they are here to read lies seems to be kids of nawadays. A real nigga must have experienced worst than what people testify here.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.