Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (59060 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Bellotelli: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Nairaland girls would avoid this thread like plague grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Ulunne777(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
She is an embarrassment to hardworking Nigerian women .
Her action is foolish and senseless.#200 bus fare would have taken her to her destination .
C'mon 2100 You can't transfer or call a family member or friend to douse the matter.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by assent: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
TheEnygma:

Felix , stop pretending to be a woman.

That should tell you a lot about mannabbgrills.

He is living a life of pretence.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by PAWG(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
When I was in the dirt I won’t even take a beer at a bar while waiting for my guys to show, no matter the assurance from them that they’re coming.

You can’t get me like this.

If you don’t have money , stay at home to avoid embarrassment.

I’d rather take a loss than treat anyone like this. Being shrewd has its limits

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ruggedtimi(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Wawelexy:

The driver no try abi? Am sure if u were to be the driver, u would have allow her go Scott free and even give her money to go back home...... modafucking simp.....
Business na business....
lol!! I be bolt driver baba!! And I don carry girl at the end the guy wey suppose pay no gree for the amount N8000k...I only tell her say I go report to bolt. Girl paid asap. Had so many encounters like this..no be new thing, the guy went to far by recording her. No be evrything be gra gra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by busterr(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333846:
On to what end

Don't insult that innocent lady please.
Stop insulting people
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Gerryoriflame(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Did I hear #2100? And she can't afford it.......Her mates dey Oba dey pick money she dey inside bot dey call her boyfriend
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nostring: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The driver no try Sha.... report to bolt app that "client didn't pay" simple...it can be frustrating though on the driver side, all the stress and few mins of being someone else's driver yet no payment. Bolt job ain't easy.
thunder faya ur yansh

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Adakintroy: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Too much sense of entitlement.

I for like the official means of seeking correction. But sometimes street style with little shame and indignation's work better. It's crude but effective. Sometimes all people need is good old fashion honest disgracing to trigger humility.

It's no use acting sophisticated and organise when you not. There need to be an unpacking of you so the real thing is laid bare for all to see. If you are not what you are and you cannot humiliate yourself at times. Then let someone do it for you. It's in your best interest. Most this girl are children underneath . It's the mentality we judge.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.
Wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified Lagos bolt driver made a video of a slay queen who couldn’t pay for her ride of because her boyfriend who is supposed to pay suddenly stopped picking calls.

The scene between the lady and bolt driver attracted a passerby who tried to resolve the matter amicably between both parties but could not.

According to the lady warning not to be recorded, she said she is a video vixen and people know her a lot. She told the peacemaker that she only needed the driver to calm down for her boyfriend to pick the call and do a transfer.

On his part, the driver said he had ended the trip and another rider has requested him but the boyfriend has refused to pick calls.

He said, “It is better for everybody to know what is happening because when they say, they say bolt drivers are rude.

”When I pick a rider, a rider pays me and comes down from my car. Am not to be bothered if a boyfriend or someone is not picking call.

“I ended her trip at 10 o’clock and waited 30mins before taking any action and this is already to eleven.

She refused when the cab man suggested that she should drop a valuable that she can collect back when her boyfriend pays for the trip.

Towards the end of the video, he requested for her phone but she held on tightly to it.

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuKMmJ43VEU

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/08/02/lagos-bolt-driver-makes-video-of-slay-queen-because-boyfriend-supposed-to-pay-suddenly-stopped-picking-calls/
Hahahahhahah hhaha let me laugh small sir please!
No be them men are scum,men are scum, but they All need our money to survive,fools
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by lummily: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Bolt job ain’t easy in this part of the world, I was did that job and thank God for giving me a good cause to stop.. At time you face humiliation from some riders whose parent can’t even afford to buy a bike. Especially these online whores.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by shawnquest: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2021
I'm sure she would be using at least an Iphone X (At LEAST) . I just feel sorry for the ladies of now.
DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Thinktwicemybro: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.

Adjust your mindset my brother

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by coins501(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
There was no need to post this video online or make a video in the first place. The driver is Wicked even though the girl was silly not to have had money while leaving the house.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Thinktwicemybro: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333851:
Our Darling ladies, make we hustle for our own money oooooo
I must comment group of companies

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Pumpumking: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified Lagos bolt driver made a video of a slay queen who couldn’t pay for her ride of because her boyfriend who is supposed to pay suddenly stopped picking calls.

The scene between the lady and bolt driver attracted a passerby who tried to resolve the matter amicably between both parties but could not.

According to the lady warning not to be recorded, she said she is a video vixen and people know her a lot. She told the peacemaker that she only needed the driver to calm down for her boyfriend to pick the call and do a transfer.

On his part, the driver said he had ended the trip and another rider has requested him but the boyfriend has refused to pick calls.

He said, “It is better for everybody to know what is happening because when they say, they say bolt drivers are rude.

”When I pick a rider, a rider pays me and comes down from my car. Am not to be bothered if a boyfriend or someone is not picking call.

“I ended her trip at 10 o’clock and waited 30mins before taking any action and this is already to eleven.

She refused when the cab man suggested that she should drop a valuable that she can collect back when her boyfriend pays for the trip.

Towards the end of the video, he requested for her phone but she held on tightly to it.

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuKMmJ43VEU

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/08/02/lagos-bolt-driver-makes-video-of-slay-queen-because-boyfriend-supposed-to-pay-suddenly-stopped-picking-calls/

ok but why dint she juss give him pucccccccccy so he can sharrrap?.... Women & dia wahala sha!!!! undecided
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by captainamiedi1: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2021
na 2100 na she nor fit pay. if hustling man approach her now, she go say na broke man but 100 naira nor dey account. oga driver collect her bag jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by LagBlogger(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Shut up, stop speaking with so much hate, you are not any better. To depend on someone is not a crime. It's loosers like you who do things like this. The bolt driver is also a loser. What has he gained?

May I also asked if you have gained anything with this comment?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Pumpumking: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
Dem no dey pay video vixen? She no get money?

How do people go out without any money and think that someone else will pay their bills? What kind of thought process is that? You cannot even transport yourself from Point A to Point Be, as a grown, working adult. Is that not shameful?

darling noting shamefull about women gettin free ride.. This is part of life.
...all she simply need to do is pay with punnnny. Its not big deal sir! undecided
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by DimkpaEnugu: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Very dirty, hungry-looking and wretched creature. How can you leave your home without money even if someone promised to pay for the trip? Imagine the level of ignorance and entitlement. The driver should tie her to the trunk of his vehicle and drive her home, then maybe she will recieve the much needed sense, spits.

( laughing out loud ) my man oo . you are serious oo. she get luck say you are not the driver.... her body for tell her oo..... u comment made me feel entertained joor & thanks.... Am Enugu boy

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The driver no try Sha.... report to bolt app that "client didn't pay" simple...it can be frustrating though on the driver side, all the stress and few mins of being someone else's driver yet no payment. Bolt job ain't easy.
Wait O! shocked
You carry slay queen. Slay queen refuse to pay. You now type to bolt app that slay queen I carry from Sagamu to Lekki say she will not pay because her boyfriend refuse to pick her call. What should I do... Blah blah blah.
And bold app will calmly give you a reasonable answer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by chriskosherbal(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

#brokeproudslayer

you are very correct sir..
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by olisaEze(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Embarrassing a client no matter what is not the best policy.

Oga, all u have managed to show "the whole world" is that Nigerian Bolt drivers are actually rude and are quick to shame anyone in distress. cool
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by dangoteinlaw: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Ulunne777:
She is an embarrassment to hardworking Nigerian women .
Her action is foolish and senseless.#200 bus fare would have taken her to her destination .
C'mon 2100 You can't transfer or call a family member or friend to douse the matter.
which family member , the ones that lives in the village?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by SmartPolician: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

#brokeproudslayer

Stop all these stereotypes because they are stupid and annoying. From one home to another, there are individual differences. People were raised by different parents and have diverse experiences.

BTW, there are lots of girls who are extremely insulting and rude because they come from rich homes. However, I quite agree that marrying a broke girl has no benefit.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by OwenJesse27(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

#brokeproudslayer

Brother watin u just talk to Na true I don experience am
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by massingale(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2021
I'm sure if she dressed decently, the driver wouldn't have gone far by making a video. Those indecent dressed ladies are mostly rude and proud. She deserved what she got.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by wallarwallar(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2021
So dis girl does not hv 2,100 to pay without d boyfriend. Majority of Naija girls wud hv die of hunger if not for dat ting under dere skirt. Lazy shameless girl no wonder d boyfriend no pick her call

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Very dirty, hungry-looking and wretched creature. How can you leave your home without money even if someone promised to pay for the trip? Imagine the level of ignorance and entitlement. The driver should tie her to the trunk of his vehicle and drive her home, then maybe she will recieve the much needed sense, spits.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean she should be SLAYED home. grin
The Idiot still lacks courtesy and respect.
On no account should she have raised her voice at the driver. Most of these LADIES do not have Brain Boxes. This one na BEGGAR with Choice.

The BOYFRIEND did well.
That's how they ought to be treated.
A Friend of mine does it a lot.
He offers the Fools ride in his BENZ and drops them off at difficult locations telling them the car had developed fault

New protest Slogan should be;
NIGERIAN Ladies of Nowadays must have sense

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.