Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help (26916 Views)

My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I reside & work abroad and I'm stating facts here.
CUOMO, the Governor of New York just resigned not because he raped a woman but because they ganged up against him.
He has penchant for Italian way of greeting.
We have many Italians in New York.
Now they used same thing against him.
This is what he has done for years.

MEN avoid women like Leprosy now in the US and Europe. And it's helping the men to manage dia attractiveness towards these ladies too.
[b]Most Men who think they can't live without SEX are now growing from strength 2 strength without sex
[/b]

If only people knew that only few things degrades the body as fast as sex. Just a month of sexual abstinence will have you looking younger and fresher.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by CUMIN: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
larryeffizy1:
Hi folks, I'm Sure we're doing good in our respective places.?
Quick one pls, I really need the help or rather a piece of advice from whosoever has been in this shoe before...; Because it's really affecting my marital life negatively and that's why I'm here if I could get a cool counsel on this platform bikoo; as we all know that a problem shared is half solved... The question is "How May/Can I get rid of Marriage Phobia...?

There's nothing to be afraid of, the person you will marry has already been fucckedd before, after marriage she would probably be fucckedd.
What matters most is to hold your peace in all situation.
I'm above 30 and I'm really scared of MARRIAGE... A candid advice from you guys will go along way... Hence, if you have had the experience before, kindly share with me how you go about it and overcame it....

Thanks#
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Farotimi72: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Buddha3:

As per his account officer wey you be na!

Some of you go just open mouth 'waaaaah' when you know say na just nonsense you wan talk.

peeele! cheesy P.A, Social media affairs
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mccold:
I pray anyone who has plan to get married like me that God give us a right partner for us and make everything easy for us as soon as possible

Lol nothing Is going to be easy these days, Most especially If you reside In Nigeria, What you need from God Is to give you the strength to face your Incoming Trials, Hardships, And Disappointments Just to mention a few. An average Adult Human Is out there to devour his/her fellow Human these Perilous days.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by henrixx(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmm some comments here though. Being a man, facing my fears is what I've come to embrace in this life. Mariage is a necessary phase in life.. i will rather walk in and out of a marriage than never walking in at all.

But before you marry carry out your due diligence, go in at the right time and leave the rest to God. If it works, cool, if it doesn't learn the hard lesson and move on.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Oxygenmayo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
[/b]Marriage has been perverted by the devil in so many ways you can't imagine and his most effective/favorite tool or weapon whether you believe or not has ALWAYS been [b]WOMEN.[b][/b]

Let's always strike to balance our school of thought. Women are not only the culprit for a bad marriage, there are weak men too who make marriage hell for their spouse.

Don't be scared about marriage. Always ask God to show you mercy in this aspect. It takes His mercy to have a good spouse and great in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by BRATISLAVA: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Blueelf:

So you were his midwife the day he was born abi?

Oga, the devil (like all demons) are spirit beings and do not have a gender.

Dont be silly and ignorant at the same time

The devil, according to the Bible, is a male. So all the demonizing of women is stupidity at its worst.

If men can't handle themselves, what next can they do except blaming women? It would be too hard for men to take responsibility for their own actions. Thank god there are women for that.

Work on yourselves, so that your male mentor the devil will stop using men to perpetrate terrible evils.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by BRATISLAVA: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oxygenmayo:

[/b]Marriage has been perverted by the devil in so many ways you can't imagine and his most effective/favorite tool or weapon whether you believe or not has ALWAYS been [b]WOMEN.[b][/b]

Let's always strike to balance our school of thought. Women are not only the culprit for a bad marriage, there are weak men too who make marriage hell for their spouse.

Don't be scared about marriage. Always ask God to show you mercy in this aspect. It takes His mercy to have a good spouse and great in-laws.

Don't mind him. It is much easier to blame women his shortcomings. All the finger pointing is why most men are intolerable in marriages and the reasons why marriages fall apart: bad men who blame women.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Blueelf: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The devil, according to the Bible, is a male. So all the demonizing of women is stupidity at its worst.

If men can't handle themselves, what next can they do except blaming women? It would be too hard for men to take responsibility for their own actions. Thank god there are women for that.

Work on yourselves, so that your male mentor the devil will stop using men to perpetrate terrible evils.

Oga, King James is an English translation of the original text

The devil isn't male. He is a Spirit being and can take any physical form he desires by possessing people

I am not for people demonizing women (I have a mother and a younger sister). I am just pointing out your errors
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by BRATISLAVA: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Blueelf:

Oga, King James is an English translation of the original text

The devil isn't male. He is a Spirit being and can take any physical form he desires by possessing people

I am not for people demonizing women (I have a mother and a younger sister). I am just pointing out your errors

If you aren't demonizing women, why say that women are the favorite tool of the devil? So all men will go to heaven since they aren't tools for the devil? Yet everyday we read about unending evil perpetrated by men, to prove that that sentiment is simply sexist drivel.

You people really need to take responsibility for your actions.

And yes, the devil remains a male. As most wicked characters in the Bible are.

Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by greenguy: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Just tell am make him write thesis for you na. cheesy

Lol. But honestly I'd be able to genuinely able to help him. I'm a psychologist. You can reach out too.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by xavier01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Absolutely. And I didn't mean title holders in my previous submission. Not every genuine children of God experience happiness in their homes. Life challenges manifest in different ways.
mercy87:

Being a genuine child of God and being a title holder are two different things.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by AKONE(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
It's not unusual to be afraid of marriage if the marriage that produced you isn't working, and you see failed marriages all around you. This has made many people to see marriage as necessary evil or Prison.

But I can authoritatively tell you that marriage still works. Mine is a good example. It's been five years, and it's only getting better by the day. I have no single regret marrying my wife. That is my own reality.

You may have to ask yourself why you're getting married. If it's to have Children, you don't need marriage, baby mama will take of that. If it's just about sex, there are lots of girls out who will freely offer that to you. If it's a woman that will cook for you, just friends can help out. Marriage is primarily for companionship, and that's what you should look out for. The foundation for marriage must be laid on the principles of God's word. Look out for godly woman, not necessarily a church girl, but definitely not a club girl. Pray together. Share ideas together. Discuss the future together. Good marriage will be a byproduct of these things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by MummyD2020(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
larryeffizy1:
Hi folks, I'm Sure we're doing good in our respective places.?
Quick one pls, I really need the help or rather a piece of advice from whosoever has been in this shoe before...; Because it's really affecting my marital life negatively and that's why I'm here if I could get a cool counsel on this platform bikoo; as we all know that a problem shared is half solved... The question is "How May/Can I get rid of Marriage Phobia...?

I'm above 30 and I'm really scared of MARRIAGE... A candid advice from you guys will go along way... Hence, if you have had the experience before, kindly share with me how you go about it and overcame it....

Thanks#

Life itself is a risk. Dont u know that ur mates are dead, sick, incapacitated for life, mentally retarded? What makes u think u are so precious? Decide head on and knowing that its not going to be easy. Who told u singlehood doesn't have challenges? Secondly, its a choice u have to make. To remain single or not, bear in mind that even if u date for 20years, u cant know someone well until u live with the person. There must be hitches but ur ability to let go fastly is very paramount . Its not easy o becos as a woman i sabi count scores( dont judge me). Communication and tolerance are essential skills u need for relationships esp marriage. In ibo theres an adage that says, chi buo anu ozo. Meaning, when day breaks, another story emerges. U see there is no escape. Lower ur expectations and take the bold step.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by TWLifestyle: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
ifyken:

Don't get married then. Marriage is a waste of time, resources (i.e hundreds of thousands or millions of naira on a wedding) to be spent on a girl that can cheat on you with your tailor. If it is companionship and children you want,seek a babymama because the babymama would know that as you guys are not married, you can always dump her broke b*tch ass. So she would be doing all she can to worship you and make you feel like a king
why are you so emotional though? Women must have done you shege. Lol

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by TWLifestyle: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gabflex:
No long talk.
People in marriage too had the same phobia.
I'm single and have this fear of dating the wrong girl, but like they say, women are necessary evils.
Just watch and pray and u will survive .
Make sure u have steady source of income pls, very important
men are pure evil .
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Rinoxy: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
xavier01:
Put someone that makes your food in order. She will end you.
Ur opinion man. If u suspects she's gets that dangerous, then send her away, the marriage ends.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by fati2001(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by usb2016(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bro what about you first start to get rid of your unwashed mind set concerning marriage grin cheesy and begin to see it as a blessings that comes with divinity seal and spiritual mandate, that way you will not have any phobia whatsoever shocked.

]Hi folks, I'm Sure we're doing good in our respective places.?

Thanks#
[/quote]
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by proclinician: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please avoid it.
After all you are a MAN.

Of what Joy do you anticipate to derive, if not kids and sex. U can get all these bountifully out there.
These New Generation Ladies are completely different from our foundational mothers who knew what they wanted in marriage.

An average nowadays Nigerian Lady goes into marriage with DAGGERS.
PLs. calm down & engage urself meaningfully.
Please tell me what you need a woman for and I will tell you why you don't need her.
I Live abroad & we have millions of well-to-do bachelors. These Men are now allergic to women.
They look healthier.
They still eat Good Food.
They have kids and drive Good cars
They sign prenuptial agreements a lot too because the Lady whom you think she loves you will definitely give you the shock of your life.

Woah woah woah
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Exodora: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
siofra:

Op you're not married, how can it affect your marital life
The people around you can insist fear .
When I look around my enviros i became more scared .
I watched my cousin of 28 years and his wife of 22 fight everyday and I wonder if marriage is really worth all the stress .
My uncle threatened to get him arrested the next time he lays his hand on his wife . He beats his wife with a Cutlass to the extend of her fainting one night , this was after his wife came back from her Hawking business.
Five minutes they are playing like kids the next they are cat and dog.
There is this other one too that complains to me everyday about how her husband maltreats her .
I am scared like hell everytime I hear the word marriage .

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Reinventerd: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
wow
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by omojesu202(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
ifyken:

Don't get married then. Marriage is a waste of time, resources (i.e hundreds of thousands or millions of naira on a wedding) to be spent on a girl that can cheat on you with your tailor. If it is companionship and children you want,seek a babymama because the babymama would know that as you guys are not married, you can always dump her broke b*tch ass. So she would be doing all she can to worship you and make you feel like a king

you right to some extent, but think about your old age.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by MufasaLion: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
I'm not a fan of marriage but I'd urge you to make your woman sign a prenup.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by MufasaLion: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Exodora:

The people around you can insist fear .
When I look around my enviros i became more scared .
I watched my cousin of 28 years and his wife of 22 fight everyday and I wonder if marriage is really worth all the stress .
My uncle threatened to get him arrested the next time he lays his hand on his wife . He beats his wife with a Cutlass to the extend of her fainting one night , this was after his wife came back from her Hawking business.
Five minutes they are playing like kids the next they are cat and dog.
There is this other one too that complains to me everyday about how her husband maltreats her .
I am scared like hell everytime I hear the word marriage .

Damn!
Sad!
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by freshalien: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
My brother no be only you jare. Mk person no go get hypertension coz of woman.

The photo in your comment makes no sense. We guys often make it seem as if we rape or force ladies against their will when ever we have sex with a them. Hope you know that the fact that she was in that position doesn't mean she wasn’t enjoying it. Women even enjoy sex more than guys. Yes he bent her back but that is because she wanted it and yes she really enjoyed it. Forgive her or not, she definitely enjoyed the sex. Hypocrites! Talking as if they cheat and bend other people’s girlfriends’ and wives’ backs. But when its your own, you want to die because you feel your ego has be bruised. Nonsense!
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2021
freshalien:

The photo in your comment makes no sense. We guys often make it seem as if we rape or force ladies against their will when ever we have sex with a them. Hope you know that the fact that she was in that position doesn't mean she wasn’t enjoying it. Women even enjoy sex more than guys. Yes he bent her back but that is because she wanted it and yes she really enjoyed it. Forgive her or not, she definitely enjoyed the sex. Hypocrites! Talking as if they cheat and bend other people’s girlfriends’ and wives’ backs. But when its your own, you want to die because you feel your ego has be bruised. Nonsense!
Next time while quoting me,pls apply ur sense coz this poo u just wrote makes no sense. Have a century "butt scratcher"

1 Like

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Gabflex: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
TWLifestyle:
men are pure evil .
Wrong.
We are your blessings
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by dhiqson(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
OGraffix:

Seems you are still a kid ..u think these things you wrote works all the time abi?.. continue ...

Op marriage is good. Just keep calm Nd Nd pray for a better partner

Loool as usual religious people just pray and your wife will magically be with you
Mind you I'm a religious person my self, and don't forget God himself gave Adam a woman
God o the supreme giving man his wife.you know what happened next

To the OP lol there's this thread Reality Everyman needs to know...go through it then if you're still wanting to get married just use it as your guide
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
greenguy:

Lol. But honestly I'd be able to genuinely able to help him. I'm a psychologist. You can reach out too.

For free?
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by greenguy: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

For free?

Sure.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by freshalien: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Next time while quoting me,pls apply ur sense coz this poo u just wrote makes no sense. Have a century "butt scratcher"

Yes it makes no sense to you right now but give it a few more years, plus added maturity and sense you would have gotten by that time, then it would slowly start making sense to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.