Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help (26915 Views)

My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by proclinician: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Ishilove:

You were making sense until you got to the point when you started blaming women for today's marital failures. So men are entirely blame free, abi? So the men that leave women who genuinely love them to go and chase after beauty are blameless? What of the other factors that contribute to marital failure? Why put it squarely at the doorstep of women??

Other factors like a man buys his mother that raised him a car and the wife files for divorce out of jealousy.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Ishilove: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2021
proclinician:

Other factors like a man buys his mother that raised him a car and the wife files for divorce out of jealousy.
One person 's foolishness is not a representation of the entire gender. Foolishness is not gender specific.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by proclinician: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Ishilove:

One person 's foolishness is not a representation of the entire gender. Foolishness is not gender specific.

That's a factor that breaks marriage FYI.
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by Ishilove: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2021
proclinician:

That's a factor that breaks marriage FYI.
What factor, specifically? Hubby buying wife car and wife filing for divorce afterwards? How many marriages have broken up because of this?
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by proclinician: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Ishilove:

What factor, specifically? Hubby buying wife car and wife filing for divorce afterwards? How many marriages have broken up because of this?

You never can tell oo. This one just came up on the internet and whether it happened or not, nobody knows but people are learning from it.

Some are saying man is right woman is wrong some are saying its the other way round.

Now it is a sudden wave of realisation for women and men movements who will not take any kind of "shit" in their marriage.

My point is new couples should factor this incident in their list of Dos and Donts if they no wan divorce. Lol
Re: Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help by 77star: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.