Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6669 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
When a sincere individual come in i'll show up again for now i'll leave you Mr Bishopkingsley to continue dancing around with another moniker (GardenofGod)
Jesus is Archangel Michael that's what JWs believe so whatever you're cooking up against us is useless.
I am MaxInDHouse and i'm telling everyone here that you lied against me!

Jesus is Archangel Michael! smiley
[/s]

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MightySparrow: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2021
In the central principles of the Bible without any Greek or Hebrew or Aramaic, the Bible cannot be correct without the deity of Jesus.
God made covenants with man. Covenants are never made by proxy. The individuals involved must be present live and direct. In General. 15. God was present, in Exodus 24, God was present? In the making of the New Covenant, as recorded by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul....who was present?

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation
.2 Corinthians 5:19

Take covenant out of it , there's no Christianity.

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2021
HELPS Word-studies
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]

[s]
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is Archangel Michael you're the one having serious issues as you've forgotten the name of your pastor after a tough debate with me only to start calling my name:

"MaxInDHouse"[/s]

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

To all JWs Jesus is Archangel Michael so your thread will never make any sense to sincere individuals who already knows JWs stand on the IDENTITY of Jesus even if you open another account your attitude towards JWs will expose you again and again.
Mr four in one person!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod

I've been expecting you to come and do your normal stuff of backing yourself with another account. And i guess right! cheesy
Nobody not even those you're seeing criticizing JWs here on Nairaland will join you on this because everyone knows the stand of JWs on the IDENTITY of Jesus He is Archangel Michael!
So using my profile name to lie against JWs will never change our stand! wink

MaxInDHouse the only reason that you rope me into those other names is just because you want me to be like you

You want people to think that am not a good guy

You want people to see me as they see you when I showed them your character on your thread.

Since then you vow to mix me up with those other people because you know Bishopkingsley won't act like MaxInDHouse

Just like Jesus said Satan has nothing on me because I do the work of him that sent me that the same response I give you MaxInDHouse Nothing you say can reach me because I Bishopkingsley will remain good and faithful to God

I will continue to be kind to you and show you the true path of Righteousness
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:

To all JWs Jesus is Archangel Michael so your thread will never make any sense to sincere individuals who already knows JWs stand on the IDENTITY of Jesus even if you open another account your attitude towards JWs will expose you again and again.
Mr four in one person!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod

I've been expecting you to come and do your normal stuff of backing yourself with another account. And i guess right! cheesy
Nobody not even those you're seeing criticizing JWs here on Nairaland will join you on this because everyone knows the stand of JWs on the IDENTITY of Jesus He is Archangel Michael!
[/s]
When one is frustrated, he resort to name calling... I understand. grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

MaxInDHouse the only reason that you rope me into those other names is just because you want me to be like you
You want people to think that am not a good guy
You want people to see me as they see you when I showed them your character on your thread.
Since then you vow to mix me up with those other people because you know Bishopkingsley won't act like MaxInDHouse
Just like Jesus said Satan has nothing on me because I do the work of him that sent me that the same response I give you MaxInDHouse Nothing you say can reach me because I Bishopkingsley will remain good and faithful to God
I will continue to be kind to you and show you the true path of Righteousness

Go and convince OkCornel that you're not the same person using the four different accounts!
Perhaps that's my second moniker, just that the moniker refused to agree with MaxInDHouse on Jesus being Archangel Michael! cheesy

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]quote author=Janosky post=104853641]
You keep repeating the same GIBBERISH.
@ Greek John 1:1 & Matthew 22:32, ho Theos ( or "tov Theon" the same Greek 3588 2316 ) is JEHOVAH the God.

Greek 2316 Theos is a god or God, depending on the context.
1 Corinthians 8:6 there is only one true God, the God, ho Theos @ 2 Corinthians 11:31.

Ho Theos the God' & Father is Superior to every other being and others should rightly be small letter god/a god[/s].

Trying to retract your statement... Face saving mission. grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When a sincere individual come in i'll show up again for now i'll leave you Mr Bishopkingsley to continue dancing around with another moniker (GardenofGod)
Jesus is Archangel Michael that's what JWs believe so whatever you're cooking up against us is useless.
I am MaxInDHouse and i'm telling everyone here that you lied against me!

Jesus is Archangel Michael! smiley

JW use idea as doctrine not the word of God

JW idea is not by mistake as you say it actually an idea from Satan to change who Jesus is

But behold I have come that they may have life and have it to the full

That our job is give truth and cast down all Satan plans using Bible as cult book let called Watchtower and twisting the Bible so as to win souls for Satan has got to stop

Lying that am those other username is a waste of time because Bishopkingsley will continue to be good to you MaxInDHouse now I have noticed that you have stopped abusing people unlike before now you will notice I have inputted that character into you

I have also shown you the way to salvation which is in Christ Jesus with time you will see the light

From the day God created the world no organization or human being or even angel can save man the Bible can not be broken no one can apart from God

So your organization have failed and those who see your leaders molesting children have witnessed it failures

Only one being can save you the God man Jesus when you get tired of organisation doctrine you will come to him for help
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2021
****** DEBATE VERDICT******
IN THE DEBATE ON "GREEK TEXT" INTERPRETATION OF "THEOS" = "GOD" BY MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY VERSUS GARDENOFGOD

MaxInDHouse:

Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with JESUS it's always THEOS (God)
Notice how both of them are confused.

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

Summary of their confusion. cheesy
NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

>MaxInDHouse says Theos is Jesus
>Janosky says Theos
is Jehovah
>Greek Text shows Theos
is God
>NWT shows Theos is God
>DappaD says ho theos is Jehovah
Janosky, DappaD and MaxInDHouse are inconsistent.... Both are opposite!

Whatever is the case, the point is that both MaxInDHouse, Janosky and New World Translation have all admitted and Confessed that JESUS IS GOD!

That's the end of our debate....
JESUS IS GOD AND NOT "a god" SAME AS JEHOVAH IS GOD!
grin grin

I had thought debate is finished until DappaD surfaces from nowhere.

DappaD post=104845991:

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.

Obviously there is no "ho" before "theos" in John. 1:1.
But:
John 1:1 is not the ONLY portion in the holy scriptures with "theos" as it relates to JESUS.

Let's turn to Hebrews 1:8 both in New World Translation and King James versions.

Please notice "ho theos" in the passage.

No one will doubt that "ho Theos" refers to JESUS.
To God be the glory.
Amen.

HYPOCRISY OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE.
Greek Translation Of "Theos"

θεὸς = "Theos" = "God" in Matt.22:32

θεὸς = "Theos" = "god" in John 1 :1

Just to deny the Deity of Jesus Christ!

grin

HELPS Word-studies
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Go and convince OkCornel that you're not the same person using the four different accounts!
Perhaps that's my second moniker, just that the moniker refused to agree with MaxInDHouse on Jesus being Archangel Michael! cheesy

Go and convince OkCornel because he caught you red handed using multitude accounts to reply him! cheesy

OkCornel:
One Kingsley, multiple monikers.
Even down to the same version of tecno phone cheesy
A clown doing the work of his father.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Am not paranoid to start thinking hey this person is so and so no I use my mind for creativity

I don't sit to rope username together I may joke that you are okcornel just to play the psychological game with you but I won't dwell on it

Lol why should I bother myself if you are okcornel any view you make that is contrary to the scriptures I will nullify it with the word of God so I don't bother my brain with who is who that leads to madness just like the people who own the username will see you as paranoid and laugh at you
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
Janosky:

Ton Theou is Greek 3588 2316.
Ho Theos is Greek 3588 2316.
Tov Theon is Greek 3588 2316 @Matt 22:31 & John 1:1, the same meaning "the God".
Go & check it again in any Greek lexicon.

Bros, carry your GIBBERISH outta here.
Bros Garden, You're DECEIVING yourself.

. grin

MaxInDHouse:

Mr four in one person!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod

[/s]

Anyone who has been trained and skilled in the presentation of twisted rules of hermeneutics and the misrepresentation of the meaning of any context of scripture can easily manipulate the unsuspecting. Often such a distorted presentation may appear on the surface to be logical and scriptural. Only complete examination can reveal otherwise!
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Am not paranoid to start thinking hey this person is so and so no I use my mind for creativity
I don't sit to rope username together I may joke that you are okcornel just to play the psychological game with you but I won't dwell on it
Lol why should I bother myself if you are okcornel any view you make that is contrary to the scriptures I will nullify it with the word of God so I don't bother my brain with who is who that leads to madness just like the people who own the username will see you as paranoid and laugh at you

No wahala! cheesy

When someone sincere quote me on this thread i'll respond but as for your four accounts:

Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland and
GardenofGod

i already know that it's the same accuser that's behind the four accounts! cheesy

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Janosky:

Tov Theon is Greek 3588 2316 @Matt 22:31 & John 1:1, the same meaning "the God".

. grin
Check the Greek interlinear of your NWT of Matt. 22 :32.
There are two distinct personalities but "ONE GOD" there... There is "ho Theos"(the God) and "Tov Theou" (the God) in same verse.

JEHOVAH and JESUS appearing as (the God).

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala! cheesy

When someone sincere quote me on this thread i'll respond but as for your four accounts:

Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland and
GardenofGod

i already know that it's the same accuser that's behind the four accounts! cheesy

Cry me a sea
I won't play the blame game
I am who I am am Bishopkingsley
You can run from now till world end it won't change the truth rather you will end up confessing the truth

Run from JW cult and embrace Jesus
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Janosky:

Point of correction.
Ho Theos is JEHOVAH @ John1:1.
Matthew 22:31-32 JEHOVAH is ho Theos of Abraham.
Acts 3:13 confirmed Matthew 22:31-32.

Janosky:

Bros, do you love Jesus?
@ John 14:1, Jesus says JEHOVAH his God is ho Theos.
John 1:1, John 14:1, John wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.

1 Peter 1:3 , Peter wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.

Matthew 1:23 , Matthew wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.
2 Corinthians11:31, Paul wrote that JEHOVAH is ho Theos.
Paul says "Ho Theos and Father of Jesus knows I am NOT lying" cheesy cheesy

Janosky:

Point of correction:
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.

Janosky:

Bros, carry your GIBBERISH outta here.
Bros Garden, You're DECEIVING yourself.

Janosky:

You keep repeating the same GIBBERISH.
@ Greek John 1:1 & Matthew 22:32, ho Theos ( or "tov Theon" the same Greek 3588 2316 ) is JEHOVAH the God.

Greek 2316 Theos is a god or God, depending on the context.
1 Corinthians 8:6 there is only one true God, the God, ho Theos @ 2 Corinthians 11:31.

Ho Theos the God' & Father is Superior to every other being and others should rightly be small letter god/a god.

Janosky:

Greek lexicon 3588 2316 , ho theos for the God and Father @ John 1:1
John 14:1, did Jesus say he is "ho theos"?

@ John 1:1, is the Word ho theos?
Emphatic no !!!!!!

@ 1 Peter 1:3
@ Romans 16:5-6 & 2 Corinthians11:31

Yes. Jesus is NOT, NEVER ho theos- the God Almighty his Father.
Greek Matthew 1:23, "with us is Greek 3588 2316.
Trinity fall yakata
This is a collection of Janosky's confusion.

In a moment I will show you how he answered all his questions, answered DappaD's question, answered MaxInDHouse questions.
I will accompany each question with the answers from Janosky for proper understanding.
And at the end of the day, he summarised that JESUS IS GOD!
cheesy cheesy grin

A Jehovah's Witness providing answers to questions asked by Jehovah's Witnesses because of pressure of heated debate grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Cry me a sea
I won't play the blame game
I am who I am am Bishopkingsley
You can run from now till world end it won't change the truth rather you will end up confessing the truth
Run from JW cult and embrace Jesus

Even if it's a cult i will prefer to die in their gathering than accepting your deceptive Jesus of three in one God whose worshiper is Mr Bishopkingsley the four in one person! cheesy
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Even if it's a cult i will prefer to die in their gathering than accepting your deceptive Jesus of three in one God whose worshiper is Mr Bishopkingsley the four in one person! cheesy

God placed eternity in the heart of all men
Your heart know that you are made up of body
Soul
Spirit

We are God image so as he is so are we
Nothing you say can change who God is
One God showing himself just as we are

This is the mystery that has been revealed Satan knows it that why he hates Jesus
And any one who reject Jesus as his God has rejected life

no angel can give you life
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
DappaD:

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.
I want to start with this question. DappaD was not satisfied with the answer I provided. He want to see the article“ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c.
Here is the answer from Janosky
Janosky:

Bros, do you love Jesus?
@ John 14:1, Jesus says JEHOVAH his God is ho Theos. John 1:1, John 14:1, John wrote that JEHOVAH
is ho Theos
According to Janosky, there
is "ho Theos" in John 1:1.
DappaD question is carefully answered by his brother Janosky. Next will be MaxInDHouse question
. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I want to start with this question. DappaD was not satisfied with the answer I provided.
He want to see the article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c.
Here is the answer from Janosky
According to Janosky, there is [color]"ho Theos"[/color] in John 1:1.
DappaD question is carefully answered by his brother Janosky. Next will be MaxInDHouse question
. grin

You don’t have to be so unashamedly obtuse. Janosky was talking about John 1:1b and not John 1:1c. You’ve still not done your assignment, kiddo.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
DappaD:

You don’t have to be so unashamedly obtuse. Janosky was talking about John 1:1b and not John 1:1c. You’ve still not done your assignment, kiddo.

I have not seen where Janosky inserted the word "John 1:1b" in his analysis of "ho Theos"

No face saving and distraction as am finished with you please.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God placed eternity in the heart of all men
Your heart know that you are made up of body
Soul
Spirit
We are God image so as he is so are we
Nothing you say can change who God is
One God showing himself just as we are
This is the mystery that has been revealed Satan knows it that why he hates Jesus
And any one who reject Jesus as his God has rejected life
no angel can give you life

That's your FAITH not mine! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's your FAITH not mine! smiley

D

Foundation Bible teaching is not a faith thing

It Bible thing Jesus can not talk about soul and spirit if it doesn't exist..

Just because your GB says man is like animals does not mean that you should believe their lies

If man was only body then no need for Jesus to waste his life
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Your Jesus differ from mine.
Yours is from your own PERSONAL or Church explanation of what you read in the book (Bible) mine is from the Interpretation of the GB of my own religion.
So it's not by force that you and i worship the same way or believe the same thing after all Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, CAC, Christ Embassy, Synagogue, Chosen, Catholic, Anglican, Cele, Apostolic Faith, ECWA, Winner and many more all have different opinions on teachings, you never swallow IZAL for their matter. Why must JWs abandon their own teaching when all others have their different teachings? cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

DFoundation Bible teaching is not a faith thing
It Bible thing Jesus can not talk about soul and spirit if it doesn't exist..Just because your GB says man is like animals does not mean that you should believe their lies If man was only body then no need for Jesus to waste his life
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:31am On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your Jesus differ from mine.
Yours is from your own PERSONAL or Church explanation of what you read in the book (Bible) mine is from the Interpretation of the GB of my own religion.
So it's not by force that you and i worship the same way or believe the same thing after all Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, CAC, Christ Embassy, Synagogue, Chosen, Catholic, Anglican, Cele, Apostolic Faith, ECWA, Winner and many more all have different opinions on teachings, you never swallow IZAL for their matter. Why must JWs abandon their own teaching when all others have their different teachings? cheesy

Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, CAC, Christ Embassy, Synagogue, Chosen, Catholic, Anglican,

All beleive that Jesus is God

You can check their beliefs doctrine non of them believe Jesus is an angel so their is no difference between catholic and penticostal protestant's

Stop trying to rope them into your group of Bible twisters it won't work Google to see their beliefs about Jesus if you don't know it before
Any church that doesn't understand trinity is a cult because this area is what beleive in Jesus actually means now those who believe Jesus is a small God different from God now believe in two different God which is idolatry
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, CAC, Christ Embassy, Synagogue, Chosen, Catholic, Anglican,

All beleive that Jesus is God

You can check their beliefs doctrine non of them believe Jesus is an angel so their is no difference between catholic and penticostal protestant's

Stop trying to rope them into your group of Bible twisters it won't work Google to see their beliefs about Jesus if you don't know it before
Any church that doesn't understand trinity is a cult because this area is what beleive in Jesus actually means now those who believe Jesus is a small God different from God now believe in two different God which is idolatry

The highlighted is true, what is a BIG LIE is your claim that Jesus is the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Speak for yourself because many people on this forum has been arguing with you on this issue and they're from different Churches not Jehovah's Witnesses.

What you can say is that only Jehovah's Witnesses are fully competent and completely equipped to substantiate from the Bible that Jesus is a God but not the Almighty while others only disagree with you because Jesus emphasized several times that his father is greater than him!

So stop deceiving yourself, you're alone in whatever you wish about your God, only JWs are together in the spirit when it comes to the IDENTITY of Jesus.
He is surely a God like Moses but not the Almighty, we discovered that he is the Archangel Michael! smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is true, what is a BIG LIE is your claim that Jesus is the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Speak for yourself because many people on this forum has been arguing with you on this issue and they're from different Churches not Jehovah's Witnesses.

What you can say is that only Jehovah's Witnesses are fully competent and completely equipped to substantiate from the Bible that Jesus is a God but not the Almighty while others only disagree with you because Jesus emphasized several times that his father is greater than him!

So stop deceiving yourself, you're alone in whatever you wish about your God, only JWs are together in the spirit when it comes to the IDENTITY of Jesus.
He is surely a God like Moses but not the Almighty, we discovered that he is the Archangel Michael! smiley

many people on this forum has been arguing with you on this issue and they're from different Churches not Jehovah's Witnesses.

Answer no

Show me any one here who argues Jesus is not almighty God apart from JW

Like I told you I have heard the founders of this ministry below

All of them beleive Jesus is almighty God

If you have prove that the founders of those churches don't believe like that then show me the prove..

But from what I know they all believe Jesus is almighty God

Only JW and maybe seven Adventist and some other cult believe otherwise
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

many people on this forum has been arguing with you on this issue and they're from different Churches not Jehovah's Witnesses.
Answer no
Show me any one here who argues Jesus is not almighty God apart from JW
Like I told you I have heard the founders of this ministry below
All of them beleive Jesus is almighty God
If you have prove that the founders of those churches don't believe like that then show me the prove..
But from what I know they all believe Jesus is almighty God
Only JW and maybe seven Adventist and some other cult believe otherwise

The highlighted pokes your lies so greatly!

Because only Jehovah's Witnesses believe their own leaders wholeheartedly all of you aren't true followers of your church founders.
That's why you're always talking as if JWs don't think apart from what the GB teaches.

So your church founders usually have different mindset from their followers Sir! cheesy
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted pokes your lies so greatly!

Because only Jehovah's Witnesses believe their own leaders wholeheartedly all of you aren't true followers of your church founders.
That's why you're always talking as if JWs don't think apart from what the GB teaches.

So your church founders usually have different mindset from their followers Sir! cheesy

Not all followers understand who God is or what their founders of their church believes

One can be going to those churches I list and not actually know what the church believes in

I know so many catholic that don't know that Jesus is God they only know Jesus as the son of God

Like I told you this is the mystery God reveals which you can be in any church and not even know this truth

Because Jesus said to Peter only God can reveal who Jesus is so if you like continue to argue about this simple truth

If you don't read the founders book or you were not in church the day he teaches who Jesus actually is you might not know what your founder actually believes

So just because you see some people going to a church and they make error on Bible doctrines does not mean that they know the truth of who God is

Some make mistakes until God sends who can correct them example I corrected a JW and showed him who holy spirit is he cried and left JW and joined a church that preaches about Jesus

He told me he did not know the holy spirit is a person who can speak and who has the ability to be every where at the same time and who is invisible I was the one God used to teach him that and his eyes opened
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2021
The highlighted is the point i'm making when i said "speak for yourself not in behalf of others" because only Jehovah's Witnesses impressed in the heart of members that they must be fully competent and completely equipped to substantiate from the Bible what they believe, as for others each person only goes to church with nothing in their heads to PREACH or TEACH as a true disciple of Jesus! smiley

Please stop the lies about you converting a JW because a thousand of you can't stand before one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. You can speak with an interested person attending our meetings but not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Let me enlighten you. A person becomes one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES after baptism but we only treat Interested persons as our friends (not brothers) so a person attending our meetings is not one of us until he or she is BAPTIZED.
So stop deceiving yourself you can never ever withstand the efficacy in a BAPTIZED JW!

When JWs give the total figure of people attending our meetings its above Fifty million globally but when we're talking about REAL JWs as in BAPTIZED members we are less than nine million! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Not all followers understand who God is or what their founders of their church believes
One can be going to those churches I list and not actually know what the church believes in
I know so many catholic that don't know that Jesus is God they only know Jesus as the son of God
Like I told you this is the mystery God reveals which you can be in any church and not even know this truth
Because Jesus said to Peter only God can reveal who Jesus is so if you like continue to argue about this simple truth
If you don't read the founders book or you were not in church the day he teaches who Jesus actually is you might not know what your founder actually believes
So just because you see some people going to a church and they make error on Bible doctrines does not mean that they know the truth of God
Some make mistakes until God sends who can correct them example I corrected a JW and showed him who holy spirit is he cried and left JW and joined a church that they preach about Jesus
He told me he did not know the holy spirit is a person who can speak and who has the ability to be every where at the same time and who is invisible I was the one God used to teach him that and his eyes opened
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is the point i'm making when i said "speak for yourself not in behalf of others" because only Jehovah's Witnesses impressed in the heart of members that they must be fully competent and completely equipped to substantiate from the Bible what they believe, as for others each person only goes to church with nothing in their heads to PREACH or TEACH as a true disciple of Jesus! smiley

Please stop the lies about you converting a JW because a thousand of you can't stand before one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. You can speak with an interested person attending our meetings but not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Let me enlighten you. A person becomes one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES after baptism but we only treat Interested persons as our friends (not brothers) so a person attending our meetings is not one of us until he or she is BAPTIZED.
So stop deceiving yourself you can never ever withstand the efficacy in a BAPTIZED JW!

When JWs give the total figure of people attending our meetings its above Fifty million globally but when we're talking about REAL JWs as in BAPTIZED members we are less than nine million! smiley

You can continue to lie about a real JW not been able to find the truth and leave you can't hold any one who finds Jesus as his lord God almighty

Many JW that have been so called Baptised have left even in penticostal churches many who did not find what they were looking for have left and joined Islam in search of money or joined other places

Now the only spiritual church you can't leave is the body of Christ only when you are filled with the holy spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues that is the level you can't leave because God has reveled his presence in your body

So leaving church to another is not a new thing man
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You can continue to lie about a real JW not been able to find the truth and leave you can't hold any one who finds Jesus as his lord God almighty
Many JW that have been so called Baptised have left even in penticostal churches many who did not find what they were looking for have left and joined Islam in search of money or joined other places

I love this your last statement!
So you agree that people often leave one religion for another in search of their heart desires!
Well a REAL JW is a person whose heart desire is to find the GROUP that's PRACTICING pure worship so that he/she can continue to assemble with them. Hebrews 10:24-25
Therefore whenever you see anyone who keeps arguing with you about Jesus' one and only GROUP know such a person is one of us no matter the religion he/she belongs presently or his/her present lifestyle, just direct them to us we will take good care of Jesus' lost sheep!

Now the only spiritual church you can't leave is the body of Christ only when you are filled with the holy spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues that is the level you can't leave because God has reveled his presence in your body
So leaving church to another is not a new thing man

You've poked your own lies again!
Because many do claim they're speaking in tongues yet they will never agree with you on the matter of Jesus being the Almighty God! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? / God And Shoes.... / The Two Factions Of Assemblies Of God Nigeria Organise Peniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.