Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God (6687 Views)

Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate! / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
DappaD:

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.
Answer has arrived.... grin
For emphasis I am highlighting your bone of contention......

DappaD
Come and see your question comprehensively answered

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jesus is Archangel Michael you're the one having serious issues as you've forgotten the name of your pastor after a tough debate with me only to start calling my name:

"MaxInDHouse"

GardenOfGod:

Welcome back from hiding grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
****** DEBATE VERDICT******
IN THE DEBATE ON "GREEK TEXT" INTERPRETATION OF "THEOS" = "GOD" BY MAXINDHOUSE AND JANOSKY VERSUS GARDENOFGOD

MaxInDHouse:

Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with JESUS it's always THEOS (God)
Notice how both of them are confused.

Janosky:

Ho Theos is strictly JEHOVAH.
NEVER at any time applied to JESUS

Summary of their confusion. cheesy
NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

>MaxInDHouse says Theos is Jesus
>Janosky says Theos
is Jehovah
>Greek Text shows Theos
is God
>NWT shows Theos is God
>DappaD says ho theos is Jehovah
Janosky, DappaD and MaxInDHouse are inconsistent.... Both are opposite!

Whatever is the case, the point is that both MaxInDHouse, Janosky and New World Translation have all admitted and Confessed that JESUS IS GOD!

That's the end of our debate....
JESUS IS GOD AND NOT "a god" SAME AS JEHOVAH IS GOD!
grin grin

I had thought debate is finished until DappaD surfaces from nowhere.

DappaD post=104845991:

Unless OP can show us the definite article “ho” or “ton” that appears before “theos” in John 1:1c before we’ll agree that he knows what he’s saying.

Obviously there is no "ho" before "theos" in John. 1:1.
But:
John 1:1 is not the ONLY portion in the holy scriptures with "theos" as it relates to JESUS.

Let's turn to Hebrews 1:8 both in New World Translation and King James versions.

Please notice "ho theos" in the passage.

No one will doubt that "ho Theos" refers to JESUS.
To God be the glory.
Amen.

HYPOCRISY OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES NEW WORLD TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE.
Greek Translation Of "Theos"

θεὸς = "Theos" = "God" in Matt.22:32

θεὸς = "Theos" = "god" in John 1 :1

Just to deny the Deity of Jesus Christ!

grin

HELPS Word-studies
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky denied you buddy cheesy
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is Archangel Michael you're the one having serious issues as you've forgotten the name of your pastor after a tough debate with me only to start calling my name:

"MaxInDHouse"

Janosky openly because of pressure denied MaxInDHouse/b] grin
Janosky:

[b]Bros, we are talking about the truth in the Greek Bible manuscript joor.
Is Brother Max the Greek Bible manuscript?

When his view was inconsistent with that of MaxInDHouse, Janosky openly denied MaxInDHouse
grin grin

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
By the power of the spirit of discernment, I have been able to silence MaxInDHouse, Janosky and DappaD.
All of them have succumbed to the truth of the scriptures that JESUS IS GOD! grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
[b]Janosky openly because of pressure denied MaxInDHouse/b] grin

Sorry you missed his point but since your interest is just to find loopholes you won't understand him! cheesy
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry you missed his point but since your interest is just to find loopholes you won't understand him! cheesy
shocked

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You have been humbled for the second time.
The great dragon has been hacked down!

grin grin grin grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
By the power of the spirit of discernment, I have been able to silence MaxInDHouse, Janosky and DappaD.
All of them have succumbed to the truth of the scriptures that JESUS IS GOD! grin

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
[color=#006600]
[s]By the power of the spirit of discernment, I have been able to silence MaxInDHouse, Janosky and DappaD.
All of them have succumbed to the truth of the scriptures that JESUS IS GOD! grin[/color[/s]]

You are DECEIVING yourself, garden without truth.
You even resorted to project your FALSE claim & attribute it to me on this thread.
grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2021

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

You even resorted to project your FALSE claim & attrib
Janosky post=104853004:

You even resorted to misquote me on this thread.

grin
ute it to me on this thread.
grin
On a face saving mission!

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

You have been humbled for the second time.
The great dragon has been hacked down!

grin grin grin grin

If we're not HUMBLE do you think we will all agree to subject ourselves to the same line of thought? John 17:20-23 cheesy

Boy you don't understand what you're saying {Luke 23:34} but it seems you take great delight in ignorance! Romans 10:2-3 smiley
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I have seen it now show me the word "ho"
Remember if there is no "Ho Theos" it is not "Jehovah!

Your New world translation has disgrace you.. Please show the word "ho"
In the Greek translation you posted here
Ton Theou is Greek 3588 2316.
Ho Theos is Greek 3588 2316.
Tov Theon is Greek 3588 2316 @Matt 22:31 & John 1:1, the same meaning "the God".
Go & check it again in any Greek lexicon.

Bros, carry your GIBBERISH outta here.
Bros Garden, You're DECEIVING yourself.

. grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Notice the hypocrisy of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
They translated "theos" = "god" in John 1:1
But translated the same "theos" = "God" in Matt. 22 :32

Check the Greek interlinear both from their New World Translation
shocked shocked
You keep repeating the same GIBBERISH.
@ Greek John 1:1 & Matthew 22:32, ho Theos ( or "tov Theon" the same Greek 3588 2316 ) is JEHOVAH the God.

Greek 2316 Theos is a god or God, depending on the context.
1 Corinthians 8:6 there is only one true God, the God, ho Theos @ 2 Corinthians 11:31.

Ho Theos the God' & Father is Superior to every other being and others should rightly be small letter god/a god.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Just to deny the Deity of Jesus Christ

@John 14:1 Jesus says JEHOVAH is the God.
@ John 1:1, John says JEHOVAH is the God.
NOT Jesus.
Bros, stick to the truth. John 14:1, Jesus Christ proven you wrong.
Bros Garden wants the Greek holy Scriptures to suit his Trinitarian taste rather than the biblical truth.

"The God" Greek 3588 2316 @Matthew 22:31-32, John 1:1,2 Corinthians 11:31 , 1Peter 1:3 is JEHOVAH.
NOT Jesus Christ. grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Who translated your New World Translation?
Where were they educated?
What are their credentials?
What manuscripts did they use?

2. Why did they translate "Kurios" which means "Lord"and "Theos" which means "God," with the word "Jehovah" 217 times in the New Testament of your New World Translation?
There are more than 400 English translations of the New Testament today, and not one of them translated Kurios (Lord) Jehovah except you! Indeed, it would be interesting to hear your explanation!

3. Why did you insert the word other in your translation of Colossians 1:16? The translation of the Greek is correctly rendered: "For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."

But your translation reads: "Because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and upon the earth. . ." Are you not aware of the fact that the word other is not found in the Greek text?
Your New World Translation also translated "theos" as "Jehovah"
The men inspired to write the Bible in your hand, what is their credentials?
Where they educated?
JWs consulted every Greek manuscripts known to man.

Matthew 4:10 , Jesus quoted Deuteronomy 6:13.
Mark12:29-30, Jesus quoted from the old testament.
Matthew 22:31-32, Jesus quoted from the old [b]testament.
Jesus NEVER said Lord @ Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 4:10 & Matthew 22:32.
John 17:6,26, Jesus called his Father's name & made it known to the disciples..

2 Timothy 3:16, why would you remove the name of the Supreme Author from his book?

Are you not aware that the opening line @ John 1:1 has no definite article? "In beginning was...."

Are you aware that @ Greek Acts 28:6 , the last line has no indefinite article ("A"wink?
Bros, go and learn ooo. grin

Colossians 1:15,it is for clarity.
He is first born , the Senior of every Creature as Reuben is first born, the Senior of every child of Jacob.
Reuben is PREEMINENT. Genesis 49:3 & Colossians 1:15 is saying the same thing.
@ Genesis 1:27, Genesis 14:19, Isaiah44:24 & ,Job38:1-7, Prov 8:22.1 Corinthians 8:6, the God his Father is the Creator.
@Matthew 19:4-6, Matthew 11:25, Jesus Christ agrees.
God created all things including his first born "he brings into the world", Hebrews 1:5.
@ Colossians 1:16 did NOT create his Father.
Jesus is in the image of God as man is in the image of God.
Romans 11:35-36 Jesus name through God his Father.grin

[/b]
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
I think he perfectly grasp what is happening so he feels like chatting with JWs since all others are boring! smiley

Janosky:

Ton Theou is Greek 3588 2316.
Ho Theos is Greek 3588 2316.
Tov Theon is Greek 3588 2316 @Matt 22:31 & John 1:1, the same meaning "the God".
Go & check it again in any Greek lexicon.

Bros, carry your GIBBERISH outta here.
Bros Garden, You're DECEIVING yourself.

. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

There is nothing particular about "ho" as we have seen.
"ho" meas "the"
The God (Greek 3588 2316) is Jehovah his Father.
@ John 14:1, Jesus says so.
@ John 1:1, John says so.
@ 1 Peter 1:3, Peter says so.
@ Romans 15:6, Paul says so.
@ Matthew22:31-32, Matthew says so.

John 15:15, na so Jesus Christ teach them.
grin
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Hmm. I said show me where the definite article that appears before “theos” at John 1:1c, you went ahead to bring another Scripture that says something totally different.

Hebrews 1:8 (Byington Bible)
“God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of integrity is the scepter of his reign”

The above Scripture simply means that the source of Jesus’ rulership is his God. see also Revelation 3:21

It’s similar to this scripture,
“God is our refuge and strength”—Psalm 46:1
which means that the source of our refuge and strength is God.

QED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by DappaD: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

People are out there making a living and doing something worthwhile with their time while you sleep on your phone all day along. I gave you a simple assignment you were fumbling since.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Answer has arrived.... grin
For emphasis I am highlighting your bone of contention......

DappaD
Come and see your question comprehensively answered
That Trinitarian TWIST of Psalms 45:6 @ Hebrews 1:8 , Bros it's very laughable.

Psalms 45:6-7, Hebrew Masoretic Text
"Thy throne given of God"
proven your claim is NOT true. (Screenshot).
Psalms 45:6-7 Masoretic Text is the original.
Check Psalms 45:6 Catholic Jerusalem Bible, their Hebrews 1:8 is a FRAUD.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
His major problem is MaxInDHouse!

He's been trailing me from thread to thread, each time he notice my post the next thing he'll bring up is accusations saying JWs shouldn't be allowed to talk.

Thanks to America for the declaration of FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP, this one will just mobilize hoodlums and start hunting JWs for making him a laughing stock before his mugus! smiley

1 Like

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Janosky: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
GardenOfGod:

[b]Janosky openly because of pressure denied MaxInDHouse/b] grin

Bros, my post about Jesus the Archangel Michael is plentiful on this forum.
No dey DECEIVE yourself.
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

No dey DECEIVE yourself.

MaxInDHouse:
His major problem is MaxInDHouse!

He's been trailing me from thread to thread, each time he notice my post the next thing he'll bring up is accusations saying JWs shouldn't be allowed to talk.

Thanks to America for the declaration of FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP, this one will just mobilize hoodlums and start hunting JWs for making him a laughing stock before his mugus! smiley

DappaD:

Hmm. I said show me where the definite article that appears before “theos” at John 1:1c, you went ahead to bring another Scripture that says something totally different.

Hebrews 1:8 (Byington Bible)
“God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of integrity is the scepter of his reign”

The above Scripture simply means that the source of Jesus’ rulership is from his God. see also Revelation 3:21

It’s similar to this scripture,
“God is our refuge and strength”—Psalm 46:1
which means that the source of our refuge and strength is from God.

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Janosky:

No dey DECEIVE yourself.

Your post not God's words thank God there is a difference

No where did God link Jesus with Michael

But every where you see link of Jesus with God
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your post not God's words thank God there is a difference
No where did God link Jesus with Michael
But every where you see link of Jesus with God

To all JWs Jesus is Archangel Michael so your thread will never make any sense to sincere individuals who already knows JWs stand on the IDENTITY of Jesus even if you open another account your attitude towards JWs will expose you again and again.
Mr four in one person!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod

I've been expecting you to come and do your normal stuff of backing yourself with another account. And i guess right! cheesy
Nobody not even those you're seeing criticizing JWs here on Nairaland will join you on this because everyone knows the stand of JWs on the IDENTITY of Jesus He is Archangel Michael!
So using my profile name to lie against JWs will never change our stand! wink
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Janosky:

The God (Greek 3588 2316) is Jehovah his Father.
@ John 14:1, Jesus says so.
@ John 1:1, John says so.
@ 1 Peter 1:3, Peter says so.
@ Romans 15:6, Paul says so.
@ Matthew22:31-32, Matthew says so.

John 15:15, na so Jesus Christ teach them.
grin

MaxInDHouse:
Only JEHOVAH is rendered THEON (GOD) in the Greek text but whenever it has to do with Jesus it's always THEOS (God) of course there is no meaning in rendering a title doctor or Doctor because it's just a title!

@ Matthew 1:23 it's THEOS (God) which could be used for Jesus, Moses and any other God for that matter. But whenever you see THEON it means JEHOVAH (God)

Janosky post=104835094:

Point of correction:
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.
JEHOVAH is ho theos.

NOTE: "ho" is translated "the" in the Greek Bible manuscript. Therefore, "ho Theos" means "the God"

MaxInDHouse says THEOS is JESUS
Janosky says THEOS is JEHOVAH

Either way both of them have confess that Jesus is God to the glory of the Father.

grin

MaxInDHouse:

To all JWs Jesus is Archangel Michael so your thread will never make any sense to sincere individuals who already knows JWs stand on the IDENTITY of Jesus even if you open another account your attitude towards JWs will expose you again and again.
Mr four in one person!
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
Mr GardenofGod

I've been expecting you to come and do your normal stuff of backing yourself with another account.
Nobody not even those you're seeing criticizing JWs here on Nairaland will join you on this because everyone knows the stand of JWs on the IDENTITY of Jesus He is Archangel Michael!
So using my profile name to lie against JWs will never change our stand! wink
Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
DappaD:

People are out there making a living and doing something worthwhile with their time while you sleep on your phone all day along. I gave you a simple assignment you were fumbling since.
[/s]

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by GardenOfGod(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Re: MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2021
When a sincere individual come in i'll show up again for now i'll leave you Mr Bishopkingsley to continue dancing around with another moniker (GardenofGod)
Jesus is Archangel Michael that's what JWs believe so whatever you're cooking up against us is useless.
I am MaxInDHouse and i'm telling everyone here that you lied against me!

Jesus is Archangel Michael! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do We Blame The Devil When We Are Caught Doing Wrong? / What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? / Comparing The 2014 Business Insider Good Country Index And A 2014 Religion Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.