Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (57091 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by raphy(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Na only for weak guys e de work but if u be strong guys wey no like womanizing he no go fit work.

Shit make she pipe down small joor but she fine o..but not all fine girls get sense or brain.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Indispensable85(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Scarcity of men has turned men into an endangered specie in the hands of women.
We don enter wahala oooo.....

Abeg make una let us fall in love with our right senses biko.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by cococandy(f): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Because it’s not an actual thing that works unlike reals chemical drugs that have physiological effects on you.

Charms and voodoo practices are similar to some religious practices. Very weird but you can’t really arrest people for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2021
LordKO:

According to you "No such thing as genuine love." Honestly, I wonder where they breed people like you. You and your types should stop seeing yourselves as standard for everyone.

Forget that person ,with such bad and demoralised mentality. Love exist and people coming around you just for something also exist. You just have to smart to know the difference.

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by RodgersAkpafu: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2021
endsarrrs:
Many Nigerians showing little interest in science, technology and development sad
Valid observation
And we think we will develop with this mindset
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by sharpwriter(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2021
punisha:
One bottle of ace for her.

To think that they feel entitled to a mans wealth is the height of it.

An idiot last week was telling me how a married man deflowered her and have dated her for 8 years...supported her financially too. Suddenly she's done with school and want to open a shop. Asks for 3million and he could only send her 1.5m now she's blowing hot. That he owes her for taking her virginity and must give her anything she demands... I was to be a judge of this case. I just left the foool to her foolery.

It is good for some men sha that won't just have sense.
Wow! That man must really love her ;1.5 just like that.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

Smiles.

Sleeping with someone you aren't married to makes you even more vulnerable than the charm you're afraid of.

Someone you haven't slept with can't have that kind of access to you.

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by kingxsamz(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2021
So how will you prove that in a court of law?
If you like wear 10 thousand wait beads, any man who won't sleep with you, won't sleep with you.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by rajiedreez: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2021
The mentality of most ladies that men have to work for them to feed on is sickening, shey you too can't be a self made billionaire and lavishing it on men so that they can be your subjects too.

Imagine someone saying that she's suffered enough, that she needs to wine in a thong one a yacht in Dubai and she doesn't even have a job to buy the thong talk less of a flight ticket to Dubai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by sharpwriter(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
I personally don't think these charms work.

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

No verifiable evidence that those things work.
Come, make I knack you akpako wink
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by effort1: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Kayberg:
Seems men are now among the endangered species.

Good morning, brother
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Jaruma lady claims she sells product to milk men off their money and no one is talking about this? Some men are even following her and everyone is acting all cool! What is wrong with this generation ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by cococandy(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
san316:
Just imagine a man selling concoctions online that helps a man to easy get another woman in bed. World war three don start be that.

I still wonder why they look away when it is the other way round and is very real.

Honestly I think it depends on method of application. If she’s wearing or applying something onto her body or ingesting it into her own body with the hope that it will make men like her more, then that’s on her and you can’t arrest her for that. It’s comparable to people who put holy water on their body to ward off bad luck. You can’t really arrest people for religious or superstitious beliefs that do not physically harm anyone else.

But if she’s putting concoctions into a man’s food/drink with the hopes that she will get him that way, then it qualifies as poisoning and she should be held accountable. That’s the same as drugging someone without their knowledge. It should carry the same weight as when men do it.

7 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by kobosmart(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin grin them don thief this one husband
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Olanre05(f): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
punisha:

An idiot last week was telling me how a married man deflowered her and have dated her for 8 years...supported her financially too. Suddenly she's done with school and want to open a shop. Asks for 3million and he could only send her 1.5m now she's blowing hot. That he owes her for taking her virginity and must give her anything she demands... I was to be a judge of this case. I just left the foool to her foolery.

What then did you say to her?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by nautybride: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
punisha:

This is what Yoruba people call "Asedanu" Fetching water inside basket. That girl is a fool and the man is a bigger fool. Investing in ruins!
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

You still don't get it. Ahm you have a pure soul. Sha screen ladies who want to marry your brothers well

Too late, he fell for the worse kind.

But I'm serious, stay off premarital sex. The advantages are way more than the disadvantages and it makes you objective enough to see red flags.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by lawkenoz(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Sleeping with someone you aren't married to makes you even more vulnerable than the charm you're afraid of.

Someone you haven't slept with can't have that kind of access to you.

You dey talk like say marriage is a safe haven, I know women who use it within the confines of marriage and turn them husband's to vegetables. Then start steamrolling all the young boys for area....lolz

4 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by neyoohhh: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2021
That girl is one of a kind, politically incorrect.

A rare Nigerian breed, check her previous tweets. She's woke woke.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by naija4life247: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

If you one you did refused to work, look for another potent one. No talk nonsense here make, I no knack you juju for head.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2021
lawkenoz:

You dey talk like say marriage is a safe haven, I know women who use it within the confines of marriage and turn them husband's to vegetables. Then start steamrolling all the young boys for area....lolz

I grew up in the North and I know Kayan mata very well. But all I know about it are herbs that women use in their privates so they can satisfy their husband. A satisfied husband is a generous husband according to these women, especially since there are four wives contending for the attention and money of the man.

The moment you make a mistake in your choice of a partner, you done enter one chance. If you marry the way God intended, you won't go wrong. You won't end up with a Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2021
naija4life247:

If you one you did refused to work, look for another potent one. No talk nonsense here make, I no knack you juju for head.

I've had very civil comments, I knew a time would come when someone incapable of civility would also show up.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

I was almost marrying this one o. Everything was set until the moment if revelation

Sorry about your bro.

He'll be fine. In your current relationship, draw closer to God and stay off premarital sex, if you're going into something wrong for you, you will know. I believe you'd say you're a Christian, just do things God's way this time, I assure you, it would be different.

But with a Godly woman o.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by nnemekaemmanuel: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Jaruma User Spotted. undecided

Romanoff:

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

I've even given up

Nah. Don't. I gave up at a point as well. In my own case, even though the signs were there for me to end it and moved on, I refused till I got hurt over and over again.

It took me listening to God's leaving before I got it right.

Just hold on to God.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2021
nnemekaemmanuel:
Jaruma User Spotted. undecided

Ah. For you to know the name of a Seller, then you just also be involved. Are you one of her distributors?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by 0dav2(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Abegi even men too dey use the same charm to shine women kongo, make una allow me rest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.