Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113253 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Ajofiapero(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
All these clout chasing low class olosho and their half baked confessions. Tell us about your whole life story as a hookup girl, not just a part....If he wasn't a pastor, would you have felt comfortable with the Bleep and the money he paid you? Hanty jus getout

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jesuschristus:

The lady is saying Suleiman is an adultery that should nt be a pastor. If the story is true he should stop desecrating the pulpit

D more reason why I made d comment I made which u responded to. Pls read again:

If indeed d story is true, is d lady saying that Suleiman was her only customer? Why is it that her conscience isn't judging her for her other customers? If she really feels guilty, she should tell us how much Suleiman paid her and she should return d money to him. That is honour. It's different from social media confession. Abi, where we there when she said they were transacting business?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Mrjaz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
At first I will say am beginning to suspect This man of God The accusation is too much one must be close to truth.

But on a second thought, if this girl can sex for money she’s a pure prostitute and can as well lie for Money!

Soon God will make everything clean and clear
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Aganju849: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!

Olocho

How much ya marathon abeg. Till dawn
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

I said what I said, and owe no one any explanation, if you're finding it difficult to understanding what I typed then forget it..

What's it with the Italics and change of colors just to quote me?
you must be a newcomer then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:

So because he may have settled his ways with God, therefore the consequences of his actions, if guilty, should be suspended? Have you ever heard of the "iniquity of sin"? Do you remember what happened to David after taking Uriah's wife? Or should I remind you. People like you are one of the reasons why people die in silence. undecided

You've said it. One wonders how Nigerians reason and why they always want to cover up evil deeds.

That is how they cover evil and allow it to spread. There are consequences, and they must be faced. Whether he repents or not, the consequences will always be there.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Typical, after 4 years you are now telling us, as if you didn't know what you were entering.
I pity the fools who goto church to marry church girls.
Will this affect apostle? No.
So why expose him now? You want cheap popularity to prop your failing career as an actor.
No wonder many pastors prefer to marry women from other countries.
Nigerian women of today are how's, even the church ones.
The otobolizer will keep on marching on.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by omojeesu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

The Lord bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Yaba4sure: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
What should we do with this now. Why can't she expose other clients also, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by AlphaStorm: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Did he use condom or not ?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by DMCY: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZJKlU1uVg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyksT9jbrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I’m not a rape apologist or something, so she didn’t come out since then when she used the said money to do whatever she wants with it, na now guilt come Dey catch her right?
But come to think of it this apostle sef e get as e be o

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by aluyapreston: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

WOW. you got me there. great write up "I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody."

out of school myself, 2019. Nysc was relegated and it hasnt be bad.

Can I send you a mail? Dont Ignore my request. Give an Answer: like Yes or No and it will be apprciated
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by loffyloffy: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Apostle Suleiman is obviously the most famous person she has ever slept with and she want us to know this.

She is not telling us about the 100 she slept with, because they don't matter.

Her story may or may not be true..if she meet him only twice, possibly in the night..she may have been mistaken about the identity of the person she slept with.

If she is right, it is another question the apostle must be ready to answer God..

And for his followers that have so much elevated him...something to think about
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
aluyapreston:

WOW. you got me there. great write up "I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody."

out of school myself, 2019. Nysc was relegated and it hasnt be bad.

Can I send you a mail? Dont Ignore my request. Give an Answer: like Yes or No and it will be apprciated

Yes, send your mail.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aganju849:

Olocho

How much ya marathon abeg. Till dawn

I can manage N3.5m till dawn sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by HolyTrader: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Holy God! Whao! See comments! I read many comments here, and I now know why it will be extremely difficult for this country to get it right.
Proverbs 14,34: Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.

Please, you all should continue to defend the indefensible. Continue to lower the bar for your leaders - religious and political, and expect the country to progress.
Bubu is not the root of your problems. It is your values. With the mindset exhibited on this thread, even an Angel of God would not be able to save this country.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by bigtt76(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by notoriousbabe: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Eponstle Johnson Suleiman grin grin grin grin

See as she resemble myynd44

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by drlateef: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Skoonheid:
when the wolf pounces on your lamb, just ignore the pitiful bleating and remind yourself that this is a. [" democracy, Pentecostalism, Islam" ] where every sheep can freely express its preference for which kind of wolf it wants to be eaten by. Many sheep, perhaps understandably, prefer a wolf in sheep's clothing, which is after all the basic idea of ["democracy, Pentecostalism, Islam"] So far it has worked pretty well. The wolves all agree on that, and they want to spread ["democracy , Pentecostalism, islam "] everywhere.

Is Apostle Suleman a Muslim again? Are you okay?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Start warning people to prepare Jesus could come back this very year!!!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by FamemediaCeo: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

Coming from a lady, I'm honestly surprised.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Afamsi: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=TechNana post=105028719]Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

You are a beauty with brain
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
She should tell us the names of all the men she has been sleeping with.

Useless girl. You hard a private and mutual agreement with a man now you want to trend on him.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Blitzerz: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
JerryQ:
This is not good. Everybody can't be wrong and only one particular person always right. This one will hunt him bad.
How many people is "everybody"?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Handsum64: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
She's obviously lying
Gullible
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Afamsi post=105031939][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by aluyapreston: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

Yes, send your mail.

sent. you will have to respond for conversation to commence
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Your conscience cannot hold the one night stand with the apostle, really? What about other one night stands and formications you have been committing? Make sure you confess all. Anu mpam.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Gmajor(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

Unless you have concrete plans for a money making venture that you know will work out no matter what, then I'd advice you to go for NYSC.
These things have a way of biting someone in the ass later in life.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by CountVersailles(f): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
pacespot:

Something is wrong with a black man brain, he has a slave mentality to adjust to any situation no matter how bad it is. To a black man, the Good or Bad is the extent to which he is able to cope with any situation he finds himself. So if the situation is so bad, a black man can live with it so long he can find an escape route to survive it, until there is no longer any option except death, that is when he will fight. And the most worrisome of this mentality is that a black man will not want to do the right thing until when pushed or feared the consequence of doing the otherwise.
I agree with most of what you've written, but frankly, it has little to do with being a black man than it has to do with carrying the symptoms of mental torture. For a country or a continent where many of its past tyrants, dictators, and killers have gotten away scot-free, it is not unusual that people develop this mentality. The average Nigerian man (of African for that matter) has been tortured so much that they are insensitive to the most grievous abuse. Seeking consolation in all things god and spirituality becomes the exit, as long as it grants them that little comfort governance hasn't. When you pull down their "idols" like Apostle Suleiman, for example, you want to make them start over and find something else to cling to for support. It will often not work. Where do you want the man who has been attending Apostle Suleiman's church for succor for 10 year running, where do you want such a man to turn to? To give up on all that he has believed in all his life and start afresh?

So, please when you rail against people who do things like this, leave race out it, and tie it squarely to the people involved. Indians who worship gurus are no different from black Africans who can't get enough of a pastor. Just use google and dig a little. Guru worship in India is such a menace that even the government cannot attack the gurus for fear of national revolt. Government forces even had a hard time arresting a guru who committed a crime when his worshipers formed a barricade and tried to prevent the arrest. Are Indians black men?

I urge you to leave race out of the question, and to instead simply focus on the psychology of a people who have been so mentally abused that they can tolerate anything.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Esco2: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Let me reserve my comment first until i see the agreement pepper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.