Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113354 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Broveens42(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Interoma:
Shai women for how many years ago now, it is now that you remember that apostle Sulaimon slept with you. Shabaraba shaborobo I command you with blood of Rajurah confess the remaining men's.

He's not the only prominent pastor hitting it hard. Maybe an attitude problem
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ChikaSunday(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZJKlU1uVg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyksT9jbrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Demon possessed prostitute: finally she is telling the larger world what she has always been and will always be just because her market no dey get customers again and she is fading away.

Please also tell us about all your other sex customers across the whole country: trailer drivers, movie directors, producers, marketers, business men, policemen, media men etc so that we can count well how many marriages you must have broken since you were SS3/undergraduate. So shameless without brains.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
cRobo:
Where can I get that Bob Marley Ajax Jersey

Aje....

Sambisa forest
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by kambili999(f): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
GindoX:

You be from delta?
yes
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
A certain state where you feel like you're in Arizona but you're actually in Nigeria...make sense?
Lollittaa:

what is AZ
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ProGSM(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
The gate of hall is really against Apostle. Every always trying to pull him down.

Listening to this lady, she has not understanding of life. She in deed a daughter of Lucifer.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lawmak:
Some people are hell bent on tarnishing the image of this man. Attack does not come once. I DONT BELIEVE YOUR STORY. EVEN IF, YOU ARE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
He's not the only man of God or the most successful or even the most anointed, so why always him? Think outside the box my friend.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by SolarEdge: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Only God knows the truth. But my question is , since you're confessing because of your new found faith, is it only Apostle that had slept with you? If you mention other men you had escapades with then I'll take you serious.

Are you in need of a cost effective solar power system? A system that has a lifespan of minimum 7 years, we are your best plug...see my signature
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
grin grin

When a man has been pointed over and over again for just one particular act then there is truth in it abeg.
The Man like Pomo

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by cosmos1440: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
This Apostle need to shame d devil,confess his sins & be saved & become born again.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BePrepared: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
When powerful politician target u eeh
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Broveens42(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Solitechworld:

He is not the only one though......there are many pastors with different horrible scandals, you wan make us open the black book ba?

Exactly ... Most pastors are wise to get down with that poor church girl whose story won't be heard on mainstream... Instead of all this celebrities
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by skedospencer2g: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
cRobo:
Where can I get that Bob Marley Ajax Jersey
in heaven ...fool
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by oluwaahmed: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Apostle will hear this...
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ajyogbon(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
You are Hero now world should be worship you. I Pitty your mom
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Fredoh(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ashawu women with sex, cos that's the only thing they got to offer.
I believe a good woman will never do such.
With these stuff happening up and down how do you even know for sure the women that will not do that?
Difficult to tell but i more there are good women and respect to all the good women out there.

When a man is in a tight condition he uses what he has and knows to get money. This may include criminal activities too depending on who he is.

When a woman is in same condition she uses what she knows and has to get money. And to many women, they think of men to solve their problems by using whats between their legs. Depending on the kinda woman she is too. As in the case above.

Well assuming your confession is true.

I can bet you that Suleiman isn't the only man you're hooked up with in an attempt to get money.
Question is did he or did not pay you?

You ain't gonna come around and be ranting and expect us to cruxify Suleiman.
For your information, you share the blame by halves 50-50.

Why aren't you telling us of all other hookups that you did?

The burden of proof lies on the claimant.

By the way I'm no fan of Suleiman
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ujahp99:
Two weeks from now,she will soon tender apologies of how she was manipulated and bribe to Tanish the image of the Apostle..

All Those who came out to supposedly to expose the said man of God have all tender apologies of how they were instigated by people who they will never mention.

I believe strongly now,that some elements or cabalas in government are hell bent on tanishing the image of this pastor since he is a vocal critics of the current government..
Your last paragraph is a lie. Oyedepo is more of a critic of this government than Suleiman..Why are such scandals not coming up about Oyedepo. You can only speak for yourself in this life. The earlier you realise that, the better.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Adakintroy: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fear women when things no work out the way them expect.

Na so the timi wife own be..to say the maga de pay steady mouth for no hear am. Women can't handle rejection well but na them be expert for rejecting men.

As for baba sule..I Know say him do am. Any pastor weh de bounce de preach know say energy de him body awaiting release.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do ladies like this ever look forward to marriage or is it that they virtually lack any shame ?
Must you confess your sins publicly to be forgiven ?

Both of you struck a deal for which you were paid period.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:
This is beyond shameful. How many times will this man be accused of adultery? Is he the only MOG in this country
He is the randiest! Dude is a he-goat!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Confessions to the world

instead of God that you offended

is just a cheap way of seeking popularity.

Go to God in private and seek for His forgiveness not the world, the world will only see u as olosho.

Bunch of attention seekers.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by paulchucks: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
When I saw video of a man of God I think his Asian crying on the pulpit of the atrocities happening in Nigeria churches and warning that God's anger is coming to this fake men of God I know sooner it gonna be , from Joshua to suleiman God is exposing them
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ok we hear you,make you refund the money him Settle you
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Do ladies like this ever look forward to marriage or is it that they virtually lack any shame ?
Must you confess your sins publicly to be forgiven ?

Both of you struck a deal for which you were paid period.

May God bless you. Olosho no get retirement benefits. No dignity to protect. No future aspirations.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by blahc007: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry

Go ahead
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by comrChris(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
To what end if I may ask
She is just an attention seeker
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Neddstark: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
I will like to see this woman get arrested. This is plain abuse of social media.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by chriscrosss(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Liars all in the name of cheap announcement.. Get a life woman..
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Bngf: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is why Christianity needs a Revival.

If we still had the Early Church, and not churches (as we have today), pastors like Suleman and Fatoyinbo would have been suspended since, at least until they are sufficiently cleared.

Pastors like Adeboye and Oyedepo would not even exist.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by bewla(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Apostle again!?
his only a human

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.