Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113303 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!

I like u already

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ihatemumu:
grin She received the main anointing

Yes, but where did he end it? grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shameless girl

But everybody is attacking the apostle
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by afamaustin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
I believe her
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
God of vagina.

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by notoriousbabe: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

I can manage N3.5m till dawn sir undecided
just 3.5? You’re so fokn cheap!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I like u already

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ransomed: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Husband is waiting for you , shameless daughter of the devil, name the remaining men that have used you to pass time ma.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

What demanded this novel you composed.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gmajor:

Unless you have concrete plans for a money making venture that you know will work out no matter what, then I'd advice you to go for NYSC.
These things have a way of biting someone in the ass later in life.

Yes I think I do have a concrete plan.

Before my mate go through the odds and back from their various places of assignments, I want to be Able to employ a two, three or more of them
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by jamesjohn2010: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Suleiman is a man. God is God. If he has asked God for forgiveness, God has done it (assuming he did exactly what you said). You don't need to waist a man's image in the public domain, it does you no good. If you committed adultery, stop doing that, beg God for forgiveness and continue your life. Work hard to get money. If He is on God side now and you do this, God will not be happy with you either.

Thanks.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by CALCULUS16: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Crunchyg2: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

So all these epistle just to sell your market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
You did well.
What should we do with the information now? I really don't know how this will make Bubu my love live and rule Nigeria forever. That's the only thing that interests me now.
Sleep with anything you like I don't care.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by tiger28: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
I am no longer amazed at how Nigerians reason. See as they are chastising the girl and defending this foolish man. I knew from the first accuser that this man is fake just like other. If anyone tell me that Adeboye is a ritualist, I will NEVER defend him.....he is a human being!!!! You see all these Pastors that have been caught with human heads, just imagine IF ANY of them succeded. They will now be opening megaChurches all over the place, ppl will be begging for his blessings......You believe ANY HUMAN BEING at your peril . On the last day, EVERYONE will be SHOCKED to know who is TRULY for God. If the LUCIFER can fall ,,ANY HUMAN BEING can fall and be against God Jehovah!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by abubkhr: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Did he force her she's into business of buying and selling which he happens to be a customer then why the confession?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
They can't all be accusations na some must be true....I just got back from a senior pastors house I saw 3 empty matchbox in three different places I made excuse for him in my mind but when he took me to his study room and the smell of AZ welcomed me in immediately my eye clear say many so called pastors for this naija na sakamanje........if I trust any pastor for this naija again make I shit pin
Lollittaa:
This is beyond shameful. How many times will this man be accused of adultery? Is he the only MOG in this country

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
notoriousbabe:
just 3.5? You’re so fokn cheap!

Oh, ok,

Let's do N7.8m like rudeboys wife,

Are you game?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by marsup: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
I personally think this prostitute is telling the truth about her sexual entanglement with the so called Apostle. However, there was no need for the attention seeking confession. If she has truly repented and is now a born again, then she should know that God in his own time, will disgrace and put to shame, everyone bringing shame to the body of Christ.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Remag666:
They can't all be accusations na some must be true....I just got back from a senior pastors house I saw 3 empty matchbox in three different places I made excuse for him in my mind but when he took me to his study room and the smell of AZ welcomed me in immediately my eye clear say many so called pastors for this naija na sakamanje........if I trust any pastor for this naija again make I shit pin
what is AZ
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by sugarleen: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
JerryQ:
This is not good. Everybody can't be wrong and only one particular person always right. This one will hunt him bad.

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by masterkeydon(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Excellent!!! Good sense of judgement. Please more of your type should come forward... Males and females, let's assemble here to form a movement to rule over this tainted world of hypocrisy. False allegiance everywhere. May God help us.

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by sugarleen: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Paulo3ree:

Ok
Alright
You can now move on

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Duru009(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is PURE wickedness.....
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by sugarleen: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
SportsHD:
aphoestle na hoe naw. Who doesn't know?
But, why did she have to announce it? It's not like he forced her. She colleted money for services rendered. I am not supporting apostle Suleiman but, didn't she also do runs with other men during that time of her life? Why didn't she also expose them?

Clout chasing bitche. Tueh
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Broveens42(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Anybody who believes a pastor can't screw another girl is ignorant.
I laugh at the responses of people here, exonerating other pastors.. lol

See eeh, most at times it has to do with the attitude of the man in question and towards his female concubines.
If you gat a good attitude, no girl will kiss and tell about you even in the future.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by sugarleen: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=sugarleen post=105032724][/quote]

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Interoma(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shai women for how many years ago now, it is now that you remember that apostle Sulaimon slept with you. Shabaraba shaborobo I command you with blood of Rajurah confess the remaining men's.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Broveens42(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
marsup:
I personally think this prostitute is telling the truth about her sexual entanglement with the so called Apostle. However, there was no need for the attention seeking confession. If she has truly repented and is now a born again, then she should know that God in his own time, will disgrace and put to shame, everyone bringing shame to the body of Christ.

It all has to do with the attitude of the man in question.

Other prominent pastors dey Nack well oh.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Torosk1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
This man and noliwood too grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Solitechworld(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
There are over 2,000 pastors and only one is getting into all these scandals.
If it's not a red alert, then I really wonder what is.

Let's watch out for the next five days to see him threaten arrests, law suits and report her social media pages.

He is not the only one though......there are many pastors with different horrible scandals, you wan make us open the black book ba?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Apostle again!?
Hahhahhahha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.