Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56565 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
If you love your life, leave that woman now before you appear on Nairaland front page, don't say I didn't warn you.

any woman that can threaten you blantantly like that is very dangerous and capable of anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Olayinka8793(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Opexzy:

Na lie jare, this story isn't true... And if it is, you have married a mentally deranged woman.. No normal woman will just wake up and land her sleeping husband a slap in the face. At this rate, you might just wake up with knives in your belly.

But wait, shey you didn't know say she dey behave this way before marriage ni...?

[b][/b]She even talk say divorce is equal to death.... Haaaa. angry Your village people are perfectionist.
na that one off me cheesy
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Carparts888(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Careful oooo or DSS will come for you lipsrsealed
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked cheesy

She called you vegetable Buhari?

This your wife not get joy at all.

Eye yam just laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Baamm(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...
Bros your madam is into BDSM…. She wants to be dominated… surprise her
Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Goldenheart002(f): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Maybe she didn't tell u or u didn't investigate well enough, she have mad b4
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i perceive mammy water here

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i perceive mammy water here
Okokobiokor
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Josejp: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
This man is not telling us the truth o..... I'm suspecting something here... maybe him joystick is not active

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Blacknote: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

Asín slap you at middle of the night, and you won't reciprocate the favor?

And you're here asking us if you should run away from home, SMH. angry angry

OP, you're truly a vegetable, and no be ordinary vegetable, na water leaf you be.

I dey shame for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Killermamba: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Oga, you don go marry ogbanje I swear! grin grin grin
E don be for you your enemies!

Wahala wey no dey nairaland no exist!
grin

Very true
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by int0x80(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
My brother, go and make money and you will see her change for good.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Oga, you don go marry ogbanje I swear! grin grin grin
E don be for you your enemies!

Wahala wey no dey nairaland no exist!
grin
may be the fvck was too sweet for OP for the three years they dated that he couldn't see the flaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Baamm(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
bros your madam is into BDSM…. She wants to be dominated… better surprise her with better choking before another man enter picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Grandson006(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Photooooo shocked
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why do I find this very hard to believe?
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Shegzy8(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Man up. Your just too weak. I'm sure you are the last born. 'Mum's boy'.

She is trying to build up the man in you.

Women want a strong man. A man that can stand up for them.

Doesn't this beat the new world order "GENDER EQUALITY"?
Why do you need a man to stand up for you...isn't that gender role?

Why do you need a strong man....aren't you guys strong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Mcslize: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jestin:
You must have seen some of those bad behaviors while you u were dating her.I will keep advising people, don’t manage a bad relationship and let it lead to marriage. Maybe you be Vegetable or Dodo

Men are wifing non wife materials every day. Believe me or not, every Saturday, there must be one marriage or the other going on and most of these ladies are ladies with bad characters. Only few are good.

Some of these guys marry out of desperation. No matter the amount of red lights they see in their girlfriends, they still go on and wife them all in the name of "I am getting old".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Verysmart101: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Man up. Your just too weak. I'm sure you are the last born. 'Mum's boy'.

She is trying to build up the man in you.

Women want a strong man. A man that can stand up for them.

Don't worry u will have many children and also have a last born and people will tag him/her "mummy's hand bag"
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Regex: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Why did you marry her when she went @bolded.

However this is a fake a story.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by RichAbujaGuy: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
"we dated for 3 Years before marriage."

Op, hmmm, I don't know how you didn't see the warning signs of this she devil.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Just like CJ would say in GTA, "You are in it for life homie" grin grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Originalsly: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bro .... if before you married she was bad ... don't you know after marriage she will be worse? Women speak certain things in code ... and as a man you're suppose to understand. Your wife be h.orny ... and you not performing your duty as a husband ... laying in the bed like vegetable ... and you're wondering what she means by telling you to be a man. The only thing you can think of is to beat her ... will that make you a man?... or a beast? Take her comments and actions as a warning.... when she stops... believe you me.... your neighbour or someone else is doing your job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by blahc007: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Lmao grin

Endure brother, marriage is for better for worse, pray and fast for 40days and 40nights, then watch WAR ROOM, one day, when God touches her, she will change and see you as a man.
By then the bros teeth fit don Comot finish...
This kyn babe wey de trow midnight slap nawa oo....de slap go gidi gan sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by MossLuv: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
That's women for you. They change after marriage or born for you.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Akuruoulo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

Are you a simp ?
Get her packing Mr man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Chinny024(f): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Which of the vegetable?.. Water leaf,Ukazi, or Ugu..Go and ask her...
Nairaland wants to cook the gist well abeg... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by KiggerLomo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Listen to Altar of Prayer by Apostle Joshua Selman. You will know why stuffs like this can happen.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Uniique(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gwan2:
Firstly, I like to ask you?.....are you financially stable in the marriage?

You see, I sent monthly dues to my sister back home for house upkeep and other utilities and I see how she bombard me with numerous romantic words as gratitude..I have it at the back of my mind, if the flow is disrupted or stops, the gesture from her stops as well, maybe gradually, maybe instantly..."Men are loved by what they have or potential to have, conditional love or respect or submission"

A friend called me on my way to fix an issue with my car, he spent hours with me at the mechanic garage. Afterwards, I took him to a pub so we can chill, drink and have food. He literally told me to give him the money instead to get pampers for his child....I came to understand, it was fire on the mountain from madam that chased him out of home running helter skelter.

I also have a friend that flirt alot, but he is financially buoyant. He first made his current wife a baby mama, when she was craving for him to wife her, he didn't. He wifed anyway when she least expected. She know his sexcapade but won't confront him on that but rather putting blames on us his friends for aiding such. I had to give the guy some distance at one point because of that. Something she knew even before the guy wifed her. Infact, she is a major beneficiary since he finally married her out of 100s. Now, this lady ain't confronting this guy because..He already build and furnish his house before marrying her, his children attend one of the best schools around, he set up her brother in business. His birthday is alway big because his wife always invent new ways to sweep him off his feet.

Now, read my long post gently and figure out where your problem lies.

That one na ur own problem
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by sylve11: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked cheesy

She called you vegetable Buhari?

This your wife not get joy at all.

Eye yam just laughing grin

I tire for that kind woman sad cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

/

She told you to your face that you are a simp.

I believe her. Why else will you be tolerating her total disrespect of your existence?

What else do you want?

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by hedonido: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Another one bites the dust. Una no dey hear word.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.