Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding (38708 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by tommy589(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You enjoyed cheating? is it not the same thing you enjoy with your wife?why do you still want to cheat since she's now ready to quench your desires or is there more to it?You will be at the receiving end wasting your energy and resources.

I miss the spice
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
tommy589:

I miss the spice
Get the spice from your wife
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin
SmellySperm:
Her ex guy whom she loved but left probably coz he was broke have resurface. He's probably banging her already via lamba.
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

You said you've paid for a cow already bah? Oya bring the cow come mk Nairalanders flex mbok cheesy
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most men don't cheat? ewo!!! please try and be truthful na,it's a faceless forum abi your girlfriend be nairalander?

Most men I know, that's what I said. Offkos I know some men cheat and I consciously choose not to role with them.

3 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by yuping(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Before time go pass quickly collect your contribution money biko its important.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by CXLVII: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
That’s great!

Lucky you!

Congratulations!
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Sugardick: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
useless man with no brains. serves you right shebi una no wan get sense ni

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by fergie001: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
TechQe:
She's doubtful about your ability to financially cater for her in the marriage

Work on your finances for some years to prove to the next candidate that you're worth it !
LogicalKen

This is the REASON......

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by GOSPELTRUTH31: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
Pls dash me the cow!
How can a man be begging a woman for love?
It's abnormal.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Bngf: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
You just been used and dumped by another nigerian girl

That’s what most of them do

I have adviced you guys don’t invest or give huge sum to any nigerian girl until you are few months ready to get married. These hoess are smart , don’t be fooled

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Abfinest007(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
U should be happy bcus u escape another Tonto dicke
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by ismodiwa(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Her ex guy whom she loved but left probably coz he was broke have resurface. He's probably banging her already via lamba.

You said you've paid for a cow already bah? Oya bring the cow come mk Nairalanders flex mbok cheesy

You're head dey there..
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Daploid06(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
You are lucky as shit....let it go and face life
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Mrkumareze(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
God Don save you bro. My main concern is the money u contributed, has she sent you the money ? If not, enter okija shrine sharp sharp, women of such behaviour deserves beating ..

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Coldie(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Leave her abeg no be by force, e better say u no spend ur money for marriage that won’t work, than spend it then later she asks for divorce

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Tunasco4u(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
God bless your brain angry
SmellySperm:

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Myjust(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by iHart(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
you have already paid for cow for a wedding that will happen in January? Do you think we are fools? Continue!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
OG,

I'm glad you've brought the news here, can I have a word with you please.
If after some pestering or not, she now comes back or feign interest again, you'll to discard her completely and find someone better. Don't wallow in those self-questioning phase asking yourself what went wrong and all that.

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Imustnottalk: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
What about the contribution have you collected your money
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nonexisting1: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
The daughter of Jezebel is already entangled with someone else that she thinks is better than you. Don't worry, her eyes go soon clear after the man fuccks her silly and dumps her.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by BigYash: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op no forget collect all the meeting money you have been sending her. Op use that cow celebrate ,for having victory over what would have ruined you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by mastermind1759(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
I for like judge d matter but na only ur own side of d story I hear
Elders no dey judge Mata lik dat..
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Abeg bro find another babe and wed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by emmyyoung688: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

her problem might be spiritual,,,who knows if she has spiritual husband who told her to end the relationship..do your findings.... both physical and spiritual...
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by kodix(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
May be she is not comfortable with the relocation issues and not ready for marriage now. Just find out the issue.

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Oga find substitute sharply. Naija girls Sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Olumighty123(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
And his action? lol you men hate when the table turns round.I played a fast one on him and grabbed him by his balls kikiki

Atleast you should make it known to him why you choose to dump him. You might even be mistaken that he cheated, Perhaps, everyone makes mistakes, how are you sure you haven't dumped the exact one for you, madam you better call that guy and Tell him everything and clear your heart once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by favour32(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Men!
Don't do introduction alone no more.It is now waste of resources.
If you want to marry any girl, do both and you won't regret.

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by teeboy100(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
She's afraid to come to Nigeria.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Akpuobi1: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
How about the 30k contribution you've been making at her work place, hope it's intact?

Collect that money and move on. She saved you a stressful marriage

cool tongue
cool tongue
cool tongue
cool tongue
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by akintolatr: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
My dear brother...pls try and create time to travel n find out wat exactly the issue might be...sit her down and let her make u understand why she's acting that way.whatever she says will be ur conclusion on weder to move on or not,at least that will reduce a little bit of ur tension...pls remember a broken relationship is beta than a broken Marriage..get to know and move on pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.