Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding (39194 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by BlueAir: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
If u know what's good for u,go for thanks giving. This kind of unexplainable disappointments always have an unseen good reason for happening
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by seyz91(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nothing is your offense guy

She obviously have met or seen another sugar daddy or one yahoo boy or one guy flashing money for her and impressing her with money

Vagina people generally no get sense!

You are not the problem, she obviously is the one

She's no worth your union guy, go collect your cow , wine and drinks money back

cheesy
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by cescky(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Her ex guy whom she loved but left probably coz he was broke have resurface. He's probably banging her already via lamba.
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

You said you've paid for a cow already bah? Oya bring the cow come mk Nairalanders flex mbok cheesy

Everything is a joke to you people..

Youve been in nairaland for long, grow some sense old man
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by EmmyDJourno: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go find another babe, use your preparations settle down with, no time

But, one thing with stories like this is that we need to hear both sides before we judge

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by justking(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is a case of mental unstableness.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by emmyyoung688: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
iHart:
you have already paid for cow for a wedding that will happen in January? Do you think we are fools? Continue!!!
ofcus he might pay in advance...we do that kind of arrangement here too ..you will be paying small small until the set time to carry
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Crossroad1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Were you cheating and you thought its hidden and she'll never find out? I dumped someone like that without ever telling him what he did,he can never imagine how I found out he was cheating with someone in his location.
this is low, shallow and immature

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Newboss(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bloody simp!

Nigga even dey do contribution for her office. Na wa o. Later people like OP go dey insult redpillers, even though say na him wey need red pill.

Women don't like desperate men. Don't ever forget that. Go and get a girl pregnant and she go beg to marry you.

4 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by ufotty2001: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op. Don't go and lose your worth because of that girl.. I can bet with my 2 balls that she had someone that is decieving her. She is 29yrs an already evening newspaper! I bet you after the guy have finish deceiving her she will clock 33yrs by then it is too late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by government1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
IF SHE CANT GIVE YOU A SPECIFIC REASON JUST KNOW THAT HER LONG LOST BOYFRIEND IS BACK AND SHE DONE WITH YOU....JUST START CELEBRATING AND GIVE THANKS TO GOD THAT YOU WONT BE AMONG THOSE MEN THAT WILL BE SHOCKED AFTER RECEIVING A COPY OF THE DNA RESULT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Angelacruz: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pele bro
LOGICALKEN:

My younger brother said this exact words in your first paragraph. For the first time in my life, I’m heartbroken
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

My younger brother said this exact words in your first paragraph. For the first time in my life, I’m heartbroken
Stay away from Edo women. They are the worst on earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Amanda4life: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

Can u imagine.

Contributing 30K FOR WEDDING.

YOU ARE not SERIOUS.

YOU NO DEY HER LEVEL
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Olumighty123(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Be glad it didn't happen when you were all up on her and married, could be worse you know? Baba, pick your pieces and move the f on, there are many fishes in the river.. Collect all your thrift contribution and go back to the wine and cow seller to retrieve your money. You will for sure meet the one for you in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by ParkleElegant: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off

Go home eat the cow n drink the wine.... Why u are at it, then u will remember what went wrong

U cannot come n kee yursv for person way no gree marry u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by donsiqua(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Her ex guy whom she loved but left probably coz he was broke have resurface. He's probably banging her already via lamba.

You said you've paid for a cow already bah? Oya bring the cow come mk Nairalanders flex mbok cheesy

You no get joy brah �
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by ParkleElegant: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off[quote][/quote]

Go home eat the cow n drink the wine.... Why u are at it, then u will remember what went wrong

U cannot come n kee yursv for person way no gree marry u
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by PS712: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So.

Marriage is not wedding day. Meaning it is not an event of just one day, month or year. It is a lifetime with so many other lifetimes (children, relatives, friends, colleagues, ethnic groups etc.) attached to them. Imagine you don't even know where or how or whether you wronged her! If you marry her and children come and issues emerge, it will be worse.
So, as advised by many here, jejely leave her, it is painful, hurtful and a momentary dent to your self esteem, because you will wonder why she might have chosen another man over you, whether you are not man enough, but guess what? All those thoughts are just in your head. You will realize there are better, more beautiful, truthful and dedicated girls/ladies out there when you decide to let her be and give another try than sticking to find out why she changed her mind all of a sudden, without explanation. Don't listen to those who will say you should fight for your love, love is not war. Love between a man and a woman are two hearts that find their rhythm.
Just move on.

6 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by DollarBuddy: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Educationalserv:
a higher bidder for her pussy has arrived the scene .collect your contribution (abi na scammer) sell the cow u might be lucky price don high now .over 30 single ladies to choose from .

OP follow this advice
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Babisha10(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bro... Let it go, just move on she'll definitely regret her actions by then it'll be too late
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by doneback04: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Distance is one of reasons. How can you be dating far away, no seeing no fucking, u think woman can be patient enough with touching them.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Saintfrancis82(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
My brother just move on with your life and don't beg her, if her senses is reboot don't accept her back please. Some women are very big problem and down fall of men. God loved you and God knew the best for us.

Try and erase her picture in your mind
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Sanchez01: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Were you cheating and you thought its hidden and she'll never find out? I dumped someone like that without ever telling him what he did,he can never imagine how I found out he was cheating with someone in his location.
How is this related? Do some of you get drunk before coming online or something?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by kaze4sure(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
So sorry bro, God knows you never done anything wrong. Guess what? Why you're busy hustling in Lagos for the wedding, the girl was messing around and probably along the way madam do get belle that prompted her weird reaction towards you.

Never beg for love bro! She is not meant for you. Move on with your damn life, there are thousands of ladies out there looking for someone like you. I prayed to God to give you the strength to move on. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by iHart(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
emmyyoung688:
ofcus he might pay in advance...we do that kind of arrangement here too ..you will be paying small small until the set time to carry
he can pay for other things, not cow.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol.. No be juju be this?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Sanchez01: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:

Can u imagine.

Contributing 30K FOR WEDDING.

YOU ARE not SERIOUS.

YOU NO DEY HER LEVEL
2 slots MONTHLY, that's N60,000 monthly all for a day's celebration? And somehow, that is not enough to you?

Some of you are not even fit to be baby mamas. More like suitable for Yahoo boys to use for rituals.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Witnesstony28: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
From your story up there, you said that you had already paid for the Cow and Wine.

Since she has called off the Wedding, i strongly suggest you go back there and demand for your hard earned money you used to pay for the Cow and Wine...Collect your money back with a Full Chest and don't look back.

When that girl of yours is serious and ready and her eyes must have cleared then you guys can talk, on no account should you ask what you've done since according to you, you have searched your heart and you can't seem to find anything you have done for her to be acting this way.

From here, I can Smell that you and that your girlfriend haven't established Clear Boundaries between the two of you, Establishing Very Clear Boundaries in Relationships is one of the Most Important things ever.

If that girl of yours finally decides to come back, better set and establish clear Boundaries between the two of you.... I'm telling you this for your own good.

The Current Nigeria Economy is very harsh and it Spares no one, for marriage to work nowadays, it takes two Willing partners to make it work, if that girlfriend of yours doesn't contribute anything significant to your Life and you have sincerely searched your heart and you can't seem to find anything you have done wrong to her, give her a Time frame to tell you what and how you have offended her and if she doesn't respond during that timeframe you have given her to tell you how you offended her, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

Let me also add,

Never beg her else she will be forever gone even if she's shit testing you.
Give her an ultimatum as to when she should tell you what the problem is and if she doesn't, pls pls pls, NEVER BEG HER TO STAY ELSE YOU WILL LIVE THAT WAY YOUR WHOLE MARRIAGE,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by victorikpe(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na so my brother, I'm in total support of ya comment oooooo.
Bring the cow come nairaland make we flex am sharpenly ...
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by placeofallure(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

Sorry about this. Search yourself again brother and see if you've faltered in anyway. Tell her you don't want to force her against her will and mean it, but she has to tell you what you did or what happened that made her change her mind. She's not exactly a sweet sixteen so what snapped?

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by hibeebeeking: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
You wouldn't know how kind jehovah is to you. Just focus on your life and keep living your life. You are even lucky.you have to rebrand yourself for the next girl in your life.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by fineboynl(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
She is among the people we called unstable mind. It's for your own good. When you find a woman next is to test and check a stability and her mind. It will help you alot. People that get angry easily and change mind are like that.

She is seeing someone better than you currently. For a girl of that age to called it off. There is something fishy you need to find out, she might be pregnant for someone or some one wants to marry her .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.