Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding (38656 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by donogaga(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
She broke up with you all of a sudden. Trust me, this is a blessing in disguise.

Her loss, not yours.

Be thanking God for delivering you from untimely death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by AvalonSpace(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
TechQe:

She's doubtful about your ability to financially cater for her in the marriage

Work on your finances for some years to prove to the next candidate that you're worth it !
That one no be excuse at all..

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Evercurious(f): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most men don't cheat? ewo!!! please try and be truthful na,it's a faceless forum abi your girlfriend be nairalander?

My dear stop being childish. Open your mind and learn from what they are saying to you. You mustn't accept all but get as much as possible from them.. Ypu see all these your rules, regulations, smartness and morals need some flexibility. No one is saying that you shld break them. I ve met guys,infact my cousemates back then in school that were igbo smokers and all what not. Of course my talks with them ended in just our books. Some served same place with me and tried getting my attention but I refused giving them any chance.. Go take a look at them now.. All cleaned up spiritually and physically. Infact dem carry church for head pass me.. while some others that were forming the good guys are now opposite of it all.. what I m saying here is that PEOPLE DO CHANGE.. ACCEPT THAT AND STOP THE GAMES.. Talk to that guy even if you ve made up your mind. That could change that 'negative' or 'cheating ' lifestyle in him..Moreover if you think he is playing games, why then do you want to play games with him? You dont need to go that route. Do you? You see that manual wey you carry dey run with? Better adjust it fast fast. Remember you must not break it

I got talking to one of them and discovered that mere talking to him about that could have sorted so many 'negative ' things i saw in his life. Someone else did that and got a worthy diamond out of that 'filthness' which I say as a stain back then... I m so dead sure you no do morals, church, bookworm etc reach me . But I ll tell you this from experience, LEARN TO BE OPEN MINDED AND GET THE BEST OUT OF LIFE...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by udomas(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

OP, you did not offend her. There's another Bobo in her life deceiving her.

Don't force yourself on her... It will make you lose your self worth.

Dust yourself, and move on. Don't trade your happiness over a loosed kpekus. She's 29, an evening newspaper, a damaged soul, do you intend spending the rest of your life with such being?

29 and still on the other side (drama)

Baba just thank your God for early revelation.

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by marsup: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Get your money for the cow back, drink half of the wine you paid for, and go to church for Thanksgiving. Be grateful it ended here. Don't ask why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by suleyoung(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Her ex guy whom she loved but left probably coz he was broke have resurface. He's probably banging her already via lamba.
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

You said you've paid for a cow already bah? Oya bring the cow come mk Nairalanders flex mbok cheesy
You no go see heaven i swear!!

I can't stop laughing o� grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by greggng: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.

You want us to believe your woman left without telling you exactly what you did? If you are living us to figure out the problem, then we might not cos we are not going to speculate . However , if you search your heart and discover that you didn't do anything to deserve this treatment ...pls go for thanks given and move on with your life . Let me give yu example from my experience from car selling ...which I do fir a living . I do have a simple prayer every morning before I go out for business ...and it goes like this GOD PLS SCATTER ANY BUSINESS THAT WILL LEAD ME TO TROUBLE...This prayer has been helping me. Sometimes a I will see a car I wanna Introduce to a client but the moment I get their the seller will say he is not selling again. I will ask sir, what is the problem ...he will say must go I don't want you near my car. The moment I left , something will speak to me and ask me to go In peace cos that car will end up putting me in trouble if I buy it. Sometimes some of my friends will go and buy same car ...the next thing you will hear is that they are in big problem . The owner of the car was robbed and they ended up buying a stolen car. Sometimes , the most have sold it long time ago but the law has got a way to catch up with them ..when tgey are jubiliating over how much gain they made ...I always thank God for removing such opportunity from me ...They end up paying more than they gained . Narrow my experience to your experience now ...That lady is a bad or stolen car ....while God is saving you from buying a stolen car. Go and thank God . Sell back the cow and drinks ...He will give you the woman of your dream

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by wany(f): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:

It's not you bro. IT'S NOT YOU! It's her.
Find a young virgin girl and marry.
From now on, avoid any lady above 20 years if you want to have a good home. Many would call you names but you mind and sanity would be intact.
No this and know peace!
Frog brain and when she turns 25 she runs away with the kids and leave you sad and miserable,be warn female teenagers are time bombs mr frogy undecided

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by zedegit: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:
So I met this lady in 2019 through a mutual friend, after few weeks of getting to meet her we started dating. She is 29 and I’m 31. She’s based in Benin where she works and I am in Lagos.

The agreement was that after our wedding she will join me in Lagos which she agreed. Our relationship has been going on smoothly which made me do the introduction January this year and I’ve told her the wedding will be by January next year, which she knows I am making adequate preparation to that effect. I even had to get involved in a monthly contribution of 30k which is done in her workplace, I told her she should collect 2 slots so we can save enough for the wedding. She has never made any financial request that i did not grant.

Just two months ago she started acting all weird, I have asked her what the problem was and she would say nothing. She stopped picking my calls and told her parents I offended her, I called her to know what my offense was and she said I should forget. God knows I have never deliberately done anything to upset her. Just yesterday morning she called to tell me she is done with the relationship which left me so confused and devastated. I have already paid for cow and all the wines we will use for the wedding and now she has called it off.

Please nairalanders what could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.

Lol. I wonder how we can answer this question. You should ask for a sit-down talk with her. You deserve it. Get her family involved.

My interest though is the contribution: will it still get to you?
If she insists not to marry you then you can ask another girl out. Within 3- 4 months courtship, you can marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by elmorenza: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Omo... Ur wisdom dey totori me jare. I really love the way you think.
Iyaebe:
He brought game into it because he somehow knew I was naive and innocent, of course he knew I like him and was true to him. I guess he wanted to taste the waters while stringing me along and since I wasn't ready for any game I simply walked out without unnecessary drama and didn't want any form of apologies from him.I knew earlier in life never to put my brains behind me when dealing with men and my emotions, if I smell insincerity from a man I simply take my leave and I don't give second chances because men don't truly change they only grow smarter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Kpartners: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
My guy you are simply not here number 1. I happened to me many years ago, my mum invited the young girl and simply adviced her to make sure she is not deceived, because my mom know that there is another person on line. I was devastated, until I met a pastor who told me to forget about the girl because I am not supposed to go beginning, and I did exactly that. Today I am happily married to a wonderful woman God provided for me, who see me as her number 1, and given the chance again, I will still choose my wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by TechQe: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
How am I the reason for a man's inability to control his penis? I'm not bordered if a grown man decides to use his penis recklessly and hence the reason I move on fast without looking back.I'm rather a focused lady because I'm on top of my game,deal with that.

See as i dey watch your comments like GoTV. It's been long i laughed so well. Thanks for making me laugh today. I appreciate it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by zedegit: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

OP, you did not offend her. There's another Bobo in her life deceiving her.

Don't force yourself on her... It will make you lose your self worth.

Dust yourself, and move on. Don't trade your happiness over a loosed kpekus. She's 29, an evening newspaper, a damaged soul, do you intend spending the rest of your life with such being?

29, an evening newspaper? Are you okay?

What will you then call 45?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Successmind(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
If you get a woman, hold am tight oh
Me and my guys we dey for bike oh
Na her allocation dey for mind oh
If you leave your woman, she go off pant oh
No be lie oh
We go use the raba blind her eyes oh
Me and my guys we no dey smile oh
Big Thug Boys, we no dey lie oh
Big Thug Boys, we no dey fear nobody
And you see wahala, we get am full for body
Only one thing we no dey like na police........ Na Dem handle your babe Bros....
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
At 31 you never get sense...

This Op Mumu eeh..

When I know that you are a sissy man was when you let her be the one to coordinate your contributions and finance, all in the name of answering a woke modern man..

Ewu..

4 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by omonighoblessing(f): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pls keep the cow and the wine.... E no dey spoil... Groom another relationship. God will direct you well this time, and try not to do so much distance relationship
LOGICALKEN:

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by gallantino: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

She's seeing someone else period...
My wedding should be November 21st This year, but baba this babe wake up say she no dey do... All through July no b small thing ooo, ... It's on Friday Last week day her colleague confided in me that she's seeing someone...
You might not want to believe it but it's the truth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Simple warning:

NEVER BEG FOR/FORCE A RELATIONSHIP!

no matter what circumstances surrounding it, if someone, be it the guy/lady, calls for a break up, pls let it be.

Move on with your life, abeg.

Person wey one woman broke up with, another woman go come and make up with him.

I have no pity for her new catch, weda ex, or a new partner. She will definitely repeat such with the new guy she's found.

Shiit will always follow an unfaithful partner - Tonto (tollgate) Dike is their model.

Some women don't deserve marriage, I keep saying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Iamagoodgirll: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
She have seen someone richer than you

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Evercurious(f): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Polyol:

I just tire.

No worry yourself... I do pass her and me I don learn... it's just a matter of time.. as it is said time and chance happenth to them all

3 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

Frog brain and when she turns 25 she runs away with the kids and leave you sad and miserable,be warn female teenagers are time bombs mr frogy undecided

You think it is easy for a single lady to run away with up to 4 kids and cater for them??

Well I blame this present day men that refused to tow the path of their fathers.. no wonder they are WAILING on the internet this days..

Marry a girl of 20.. let her have a minimum of 4 kids.. let me see how she can run away with them all at 27 or 30 yrs..

If she do... Go ahead and marry another one..
My uncle remarried last year.. though his first wife died.. his kids some are up to 38 yrs old..
He married a young girl.. I blame this generation men.. they are just loosers and don't have common sense.. no wonder Women dey show Dem shege..
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by emonis88: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
This one na fake story, who buys a cow 4months ahead of wedding day, na u go dey feed am? Abegi vamoss.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Evercurious:

My dear stop being childish. Open your mind and learn from what they are saying to you. You mustn't accept all but get as much as possible from them.. Ypu see all these your rules, regulations, smartness and morals need some flexibility. No one is saying that you shld break them. I ve met guys,infact my cousemates back then in school that were igbo smokers and all what not. Of course my talks with them ended in just our books. Some served same place with me and tried getting my attention but I refused giving them any chance.. Go take a look at them now.. All cleaned up spiritually and physically. Infact dem carry church for head pass me.. while some others that were forming the good guys are now opposite of it all.. what I m saying here is that PEOPLE DO CHANGE.. ACCEPT THAT AND STOP THE GAMES.. Talk to that guy even if you ve made up your mind. That could change that 'negative' or 'cheating ' lifestyle in him..Moreover if you think he is playing games, why then do you want to play games with him? You dont need to go that route. Do you? You see that manual wey you carry dey run with? Better adjust it fast fast. Remember you must not break it

I got talking to one of them and discovered that mere talking to him about that could have sorted so many 'negative ' things i saw in his life. Someone else did that and got a worthy diamond out of that 'filthness' which I say as a stain back then... I m so dead sure you no do morals, church, bookworm etc reach me . But I ll tell you this from experience, LEARN TO BE OPEN MINDED AND GET THE BEST OUT OF LIFE...

Words fail me to praise your wisdom and humane touch...

You are a diamond.. your man got a fine ass woman in his life..
Respect..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by razible5384(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
From your story up there, you said that you had already paid for the Cow and Wine.

Since she has called off the Wedding, i strongly suggest you go back there and demand for your hard earned money you used to pay for the Cow and Wine...Collect your money back with a Full Chest and don't look back.

When that girl of yours is serious and ready and her eyes must have cleared then you guys can talk, on no account should you ask what you've done since according to you, you have searched your heart and you can't seem to find anything you have done for her to be acting this way.

From here, I can Smell that you and that your girlfriend haven't established Clear Boundaries between the two of you, Establishing Very Clear Boundaries in Relationships is one of the Most Important things ever.

If that girl of yours finally decides to come back, better set and establish clear Boundaries between the two of you.... I'm telling you this for your own good.

The Current Nigeria Economy is very harsh and it Spares no one, for marriage to work nowadays, it takes two Willing partners to make it work, if that girlfriend of yours doesn't contribute anything significant to your Life and you have sincerely searched your heart and you can't seem to find anything you have done wrong to her, give her a Time frame to tell you what and how you have offended her and if she doesn't respond during that timeframe you have given her to tell you how you offended her, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
pls can you set an example of this boundaries?
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

Please nairalanders what

could possibly be my offense? I have thoroughly searched my heart and I can’t seem to remember when I offended her.
For me two things is either a guy with a deep pocket has promise her marriage or EX has she loves is back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by natanyin: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Is this what you have to say?
Iyaebe:
Were you cheating and you thought its hidden and she'll never find out? I dumped someone like that without ever telling him what he did,he can never imagine how I found out he was cheating with someone in his location.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by sisisioge: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry, I dont know why I found this funny. Maybe it's because you are left devastated and confused having paid for cow and wine. I'm so sorry.

It is well my brother. Just go and get refunds from the vendors you've paid to where possible while you sort the issue biko. It's still funny to me fa....I'm not a winch o grin.
Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by Bdanj: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
TechQe:

She's doubtful about your ability to financially cater for her in the marriage

Work on your finances for some years to prove to the next candidate that you're worth it !
you don't need to prove yourself for any idiot

1 Like

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by LOGICALKEN: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
emonis88:
This one na fake story, who buys a cow 4months ahead of wedding day, na u go dey feed am? Abegi vamoss.
Would you rather I buy it on the wedding day?I am not a salary earner. I was just making payments for some of the things i would need and who said I brought the cow to my house? I left it with the aboki
Anyways thanks for your comment. I will be fine

5 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

She might be pregnant for another man. Just saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by annyberry: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
No cry too much,come make we go marry d tin,make d cow and wine no waste.

3 Likes

Re: She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding by elmagnifico411(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Baba, u just dodged a bullet. U nor do anything.. she's not ready to get married to u, I think she's got someone else. The cow u can still resell, even the drinks. You've not lost on those wans, trust me. My main concern is the contribution. All cash youve contributed, how's it coming out? Have u packed? Number what were u given? Hope she wouldn't be d one to reap after calling off the wedding/relationship? You shouldn't loose her and loose money too.. not to worry, her own small, you'd get another chic and make up for lost times. Na God save u jare.. that girl no ready leave benin. Make u no end being married to yourself.. if I were u, I'd celebrate d break up ooooo..
LOGICALKEN:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Having an Affair With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.