Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15847 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Hmmm. Na your custody? I will update you after the show by weekend

InshAllah.. smiley
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Zico777(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Shut up abeg
Slowpoke
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Zico777:

Slowpoke

Ok na
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by newdawn2017(f): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

I guess some wear it because they're insecure about how they look. Like you said to soften your looks.

If you have to soften your look to appear more feminine, the last thing you need is a nose ring, because it amplifies what you are insecure about.

Work on your skin tone and shape instead.
darling, I ve nice shape & skintone for a Nigerian mom of 3 who is still poor. Imagine what I will look like when moneycones & u start dieting & eating fruits steady with yoghurt going to spa every week.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by snarkynehne(f): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
He's right and you know it
That's a defination of a LovePeddler to you? heh, i laugh in swahilli... I wish he knows what i know Not that i'm trying to take sides but he is truly running out of content
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
newdawn2017:
darling, I ve nice shape & skintone for a Nigerian mom of 3 who is still poor. Imagine what I will look like when moneycones & u start dieting & eating fruits steady with yoghurt going to spa every week.

That's great, delete the nose ring if you want to be seen as high value.

It's ur choice, just giving you some view's on how high value men perceive women.

Nice chatting.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Limassol(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
Excuse me! Look who's preaching to me this Monday. I guess you should practice what you teach bro cause I can see your woes all over this thread. Aren't one of those who just insulted someone who was sure of his girlfriend loyalty.

You should also know anti fan is also a fan.
Do you know that Finland has the best education in the world according to multiple sources and it's students among the brightest? Ironically,Finnish kids don't start school untill they are 6(prior to this age the emphasis is on play), thus a 9 yr old in grade 2 is uncommon if not the norm. I also know exceptionally smart kids who start school late. So who is dumber here, you or the redpiller?
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Limassol:
Do you know that Finland has the best education in the world according to multiple sources and it's students among the brightest? Ironically,Finnish kids don't start school untill they are 6(prior to this age the emphasis is on play), thus a 9 yr old in grade 2 is uncommon if not the norm. I also know exceptionally smart kids who start school late. So who is dumber here, you or the redpiller?
Now dearest sir... We don't you drink water and keep your brain hydrated, read this thread all over again and see your hypocrisy in red paint. This is Nigeria and not Finnland. We are Nigerian dude and we have our own way.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Limassol(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
Now dearest sir... We don't you drink water and keep your brain hydrated, read this thread all over again and see your hypocrisy in red paint. This is Nigeria and not Finnland. We are Nigerian dude and we have our own way.
Gra gra! Lol... I'm sure you did'nt even read and understand my comment properly before replying. By the way, stop being combative, it dose'nt says good about you, not everyone is out there to hurt your feeling.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Limassol:
Gra gra! Lol... I'm sure you did'nt even read and understand my comment properly before replying. By the way, stop being combative, it dose'nt says good about you, not everyone is out there to hurt your feeling.
Now you are the one having comprehensive issues. You ask me what is wrong with a 9 years old been in primary 2, now there is nothing wrong if such child is dumb or retard or not exposed to education due to geographical setting, now you decide to buttress your point with Finnland educational system which i point out to you as foul. Saying this is Nigeria and not Finnland, an average child in Nigeria at the age of 9 will be in JSS1, that is the societal norm of Nigeria and what the society require from a Nigerian child. It seems you are even dumber than GidiRat sir.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by newdawn2017(f): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

That's great, delete the nose ring if you want to be seen as high value.

It's ur choice, just giving you some view's on how high value men perceive women.

Nice chatting.
I love it, I wear it not all d time, it depends on where I am going

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.