Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15256 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Lmaooooooo motherfcker, I got two women fool.. says so much about u taking enough time to investigate my old thread trying to expose what's irrelevant, pick a struggle , life ain't hard. Ure a disgrace to the Male gendre

You have only one girl and she's a h0e. You're just too daft to notice.
Well, since you say you have 2 Gfs, post their numbers here.
In 14 days, I'll post the complete sexcapade here with pictures.

7 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wale9253:
All this things you mention doesn't make a girl a wh0re sha most girls don’t wear something just to draw attention some do it because they like it
Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol... The first trait of an irresponsible man is not to be able to hold an argument with going the relatives way... I won't do that cause I have morals in me.... Now tell me boy, this whole traits of being moral-less and being irresponsible, did you get it from your father? Cos I can see he did not do a good job on you.
I will reply you whenever you locate your father.

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

TheGidRedpiller is telling basic truths every sensible man should know. Ladies with anklets on their legs and double piercings are usually loose.
I don't know why you're getting angry that this knowledge is coming out.
Meanwhile, I don't know how you conjured the stats that majority of men here are irresponsible. Invite your bf or husband here and I promise you, he/they are not half as good as some of us here.
My boyfriend respect societal norm sir and he will never pick up something petty as waistbead, anklet as a trait of being irresponsible. Men paint their nails now, wear ear-rings and all, does that make them irresponsible. It's a shame we quoted eachother.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Part 1
Doradorwa:
lol... The first trait of an irresponsible man is not to be able to hold an argument with going the relatives way... I won't do that cause I have morals in me..

Part 2
Doradorwa:
Now tell me boy, this whole traits of being moral-less and being irresponsible, did you get it from your father? Cos I can see he did not do a good job on you.

In part 1, you called him irresponsible for involving relatives but in part 2, you involved his father.

Ma'am, is his father not a relative of his, you are irresponsible too or you're just a confused hypocrite?

4 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

You have only one girl and she's a h0e. You're just too daft to notice.
Well, since you say you have 2 Gfs, post their numbers here.
In 14 days, I'll post the complete sexcapade here with pictures.

I swear to God , I'd have posted thier numbers , but I cant imagine a man as dumb as u near people with so much wisdom. Our circle clean.

I can only imagine a desperate thread digger who gets an opportunity near my women , ull probably end up using jazz to get them coz of desperation.

Maybe in ur next life, ull come as a real man .. this one cold already

5 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
I will reply you whenever you locate your father.
And I will listen to you when your father stop running his moral-less vibes on you.

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wale9253:
All this things you mention doesn't make a girl a wh0re sha most girls don’t wear something just to draw attention some do it because they like it

If your gf wears any of them, post her number here let me help you check something.
Some of you need to suffer before you have sense and it is the duty of people like us to force sense into your heads.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:
Part 1

Part 2

In part 1, you called him irresponsible for involving relatives but in part 2, you involved his father.

Ma'am, is his father not a relative of his, you are irresponsible too or you're just a confused hypocrite?
No... I was being sarcastic grin... I'm an hypocrite too just like almost everyone here... That make us one.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Yes. Just like Tega was loyal to her husband.

If tega was a cheating hoe? Does that make your momma one too ? Go digest that !! Deep thinking isnt for the weak but I doubt ud get it.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

I swear to God , I'd have posted thier numbers , but I cant imagine a man as dumb as u near people with so much wisdom. Our circle clean.

I can only imagine a desperate thread digger who gets an opportunity near my women , ull probably end up using jazz to get them coz of desperation.

We have lost this one embarassed

6 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Me, gold digger? grin
I laugh at your folly.

Money I spend on diesel in a week is more than your networth. I won't argue with you. If you are in Lagos, I'm inviting you and your girlfriends to Radisson Blu Anchorage this evening around 5 or 6 pm. Open invite, bills on me.
Come and repeat it to my face that I'm a gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

If tega was a cheating hoe? Does that make your momma one too ? Go digest that !! Deep thinking isnt for the weak but I doubt ud get it.
A big fool you are. Ladies of this 21st centuries are not to be trusted.Send your girlfriend number here let me tell her something.

4 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

If your gf wears any of them, post her number here let me help you check something.
Some of you need to suffer before you have sense and it is the duty of people like us to force sense into your heads.
grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
just like you loose your essence in life?

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Ya'll fools coming online claiming strong men associations when real men are doing real shit out there..

Ure nothing but kids , that ain't though or gangster rather p*ssie ass boys , nairaland fingers warriors is what yall dedicated ur life to, really ?

grin

Sounds more like we lost yall Male genders to "She-males "

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
No... I was being sarcastic grin... I'm an hypocrite too just like almost everyone here... That make us one.

There is a difference between hypocrisy and foolishness.

We are pointing out the hypocrisy of a category of ladies to guys who display acute foolishness in trusting these types of ladies.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
A big fool you are. Ladies of this 21st centuries are not to be trusted.Send your girlfriend number here let me tell her something.

This is about 21st century? Well, since u are claiming that ur momma escaped the whoring century.

Means your sisters, females cousins and future daughters are gonna be upcoming whores . And your 21st century wife or baby momma will be chewed while you're out at the market buying her fish to cook for ur dry ass

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Ya'll fools coming online claiming strong men associations when real men are doing real shit out there..

Ure nothing but kids , that ain't though or gangster rather p*ssie ass boys , nairaland fingers warriors is what yall dedicated ur life to, really ?

grin

Sounds more like we lost yall Male genders to "She-males "
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

This is about 21st century? Well, since u are claiming that ur momma escaped the whoring century.

Means your sisters, females cousins and future daughters are gonna be upcoming whores . And your 21st century wife or baby momma will be chewed while you're out at the market buying her fish to cook for ur dry ass
Oga. Yes even my sisters and yours are included. Are you ok now? Still waiting for your girlfriend's number. I will post our nacking video here in less than 5 days to teach you a lesson.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

There is a difference between hypocrisy and foolishness.

We are pointing out the hypocrisy of a category of ladies to guys who display acute foolishness in trusting these types of ladies.
Then I think I'm getting this whole Alpha male shiiite wrong then, am I? Because what I see on this thread is hatred, and collective agreement to defame all women, irrespective of the values instilled in them. Telling me anklet is a trait of prostitution when when have some tribe in the SE that use them to complete their attire, ear rings on the nose when we have ladies from the northern sphere that love them. Waist beads are also a complete aparrel for some ladies in the SE... Tell me sir, if all this are your tools to anti-foolishness for so men, then don't you think there must be a total over rule of GidiRat philosophy?

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Me, gold digger? grin
I laugh at your folly.

Money I spend on diesel in a week is more than your networth. I won't argue with you. If you are in Lagos, I'm inviting you and your girlfriends to Radisson Blu Anchorage this evening around 5 or 6 pm. Open invite, bills on me.
Come and repeat it to my face that I'm a gold digger.

So I've been arguing with a fish brain all along?

Father lore forgive me for my ignorance.

I never mentioned anything about gold digging, since ure struggle to get points right, first of all you're silly and now dumb ? Fck off bruh.

And what's with the money drag with a b*tch ass boy? Nairaland warrior? Lmaooooooo even with all the money ure claiming, ure still gonna be irrelevant in my presence. I deal with real men

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Oga. Yes even my sisters and yours are included. Are you ok now? Still waiting for your girlfriend's number. I will post our nacking video here in less than 5 days to teach you a lesson.

Boy u keep insisting about knacking my girl? Ure not even a tight nigga , ure a p*ssy running is mouth online about wanting to eat another niggaz babe .

She ain't interested in ur 2 inches nail size particle ure so proud to call a d*ck. Dont sweat it

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Boy u keep insisting about knacking my girl? Ure not even a tight nigga , ure a p*ssy running is mouth online about wanting to eat another niggaz babe .

She ain't interested in ur 2 inches nail size particle ure so proud to call a d*ck. Dont sweat it
I thought she is loyal to you ? Ode

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

So I've been arguing with a fish brain all along?

Father lore forgive me for my ignorance.

I never mentioned anything about gold digging, since ure struggle to get points right, first of all you're silly and now dumb ? Fck off bruh.

And what's with the money drag with a b*tch ass boy? Nairaland warrior? Lmaooooooo even with all the money ure claiming, ure still gonna be irrelevant in my presence. I deal with real men

Go choke on your h0es, dumb pauper.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Go choke on your h0es, dumb pauper.

Boy you talk too much! Shut up .

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
I thought she is loyal to you ? Ode

Where did this one come from ? grin fool just blew out from no where talking rubbish, abeg shift grin .

*all these flies buzzing around me *

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Boy you talk too much! Shut up .

Bingo, I said what I said. Go choke on h0es, foolish church rat.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Where did this one come from ? grin fool just blew out from no where talking rubbish, abeg shift grin .

*all these flies buzzing around me *
No be querrel. Just for us to proof her loyalty. Simple

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Bingo, I said what I said. Go choke on h0es, foolish church rat.

Lmaooooooo grin see as him dey abuse person like ajebutter picking grin . No be only bingo na bango.. din din rin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
just the way your father proved your momma loyalty?

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:

You're irrelevant, I have no discussion with you !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.