Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15257 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by 5ThChild: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2021
Terrence99:

If you're in Lagos, post your girlfriend's number and give me 14 days. Your tears will be hot enough to make eba.
grin grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2021
newdawn2017:
I wear then to enhance my beauty, look more seductive & soft as a woman. I don't wear mine to look like a ghetto LovePeddler
I pick d pieces carefully & where to where them in my ears, I ve not so much on

I guess some wear it because they're insecure about how they look. Like you said to soften your looks.

If you have to soften your look to appear more feminine, the last thing you need is a nose ring, because it amplifies what you are insecure about.

Work on your skin tone and shape instead.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by FahBuLous: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2021
I love the fact that Gidredpiller doesn't mention all this loosed broke hoes...
He lets them rant in foolishness and stupidity...
Please men, stop giving attention to this biitches, state your point and move without mentioning them...
They aren't worth it...
Peace out..
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
FahBuLous:
I love the fact that Gidredpiller doesn't mention all this loosed broke hoes...
He lets them rant in foolishness and stupidity...
Please men, stop giving attention to this biitches, state your point and move without mentioning them...
They aren't worth it...
Peace out..
Good! Finally someone recognises me with that! I am better than that, how can i be exchanging words with some biittch over what i already know? Pls thats so low for me to do undecided
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by FahBuLous: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Good! Finally someone recognises me with that! I am better than that, how can i be exchanging words with some biittch over what i already know? Pls thats so low for me to do undecided
Very f*cking low...
Keep saying the truth, I de your back...
Simps need to learn...
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2021
FahBuLous:
Very f*cking low... Keep saying the truth, I de your back... Simps need to learn...
cool
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Zico777:

Your are so dumb
Bornthroway!

Shut up abeg
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Well.. the problem is that u are from a poor family...we don't do poor things

Fooooll because u gave yourself the name " king" on nairaland, you're feeling so royal ? These idiots will never seize to amaze me grin

Guy shift grin I cant drag rich home shit with internet low lifes like u , rich people got to time dragging shit in a place like this u dumb fck. grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Fooooll because u gave yourself the name " king" on nairaland, you're feeling so royal ? These idiots will never seize to amaze me grin

Guy shift grin I cant drag rich home shit with internet low lifes like u , rich people got to time dragging shit in a place like this u dumb fck. grin

You just dey make noise here since. Send her number you dey fear. Ode.You will soon be crying like Tegas husband.Simpson Nig Ltd.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
You just dey make noise here since. Send her number you dey fear. Ode.You will soon be crying like Tegas husband.Simpson Nig Ltd.

0706 460 5941

If you dont fck my girlfriend, ure a bastard and a coward
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Terrence99:

You have only one girl and she's a h0e. You're just too daft to notice.
Well, since you say you have 2 Gfs, post their numbers here.
In 14 days, I'll post the complete sexcapade here with pictures.

If you dont get to see her pant in 1-3 weeks , ure a bastard and a coward

0706 460 5941
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

If you dont get to see her pant in 1-3 weeks , ure a bastard and a coward
0706 460 5941
You are finished bruv grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

grin sometimes I wonder how and why God created certain people with a limited thinking ability, as for u ... reality of life go soon hit you. Be doing Gidredpiller up and down

Oh and as for the number, if I'm not finished ull be doomed. Amen amen amen .
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

grin sometimes I wonder how and why God created certain people with a limited thinking ability, as for u ... reality of life go soon hit you. Be doing Gidredpiller up and down

Oh and as for the number, if I'm not finished ull be doomed. Amen amen amen .
Hold on a tiny little bit will you
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

0706 460 5941

If you dont fck my girlfriend, ure a bastard and a coward
This guy you no well. I said your gf number not your random ashawo.lol. This wan dey ask me how much for short time.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
lol. The guy na werey. Who wan get std?
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
This guy you no well. I said your gf number not your a random ashawo.lol

That's my girls number , u want to argue what u dont kmow ? E sure for me na why I post am
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

That's my girls number , u want to argue what u dont kmow ? E sure for me na why I post am
Why she dey ask me how much for short time nah?
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
lol. The guy na werey. Who wan get std?

Lol lol lol lol lol .. urself as a whole na STD grin trolls
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Why she dey ask me how much for short time nah?

Stop trying to be funny , this is cold and no one is entertained by this . We facing each other, I gave u her number, now eat what u spit
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2021
@OhMyGodWtf is your girl's name AMAKA or not? grin grin

@Justbehave and @Terrence99 how far have both of you gone? The biittch didn't even waste time in exposing her name grin Maybe because my dp is very enticing, you know, i posed in front of my car grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Stop trying to be funny , this is cold and no one is entertained by this . We facing each other, I gave u her number, now eat what u spit
No dey mumu for here. I will call her at my leisure. You don't expect me to make the call now both of you are together. Just relax.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

@Justbehave and @Terrence99 how far have both of you gone? grin
The guy dey there with the girl so she still dey maintain loyal for him.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

@Justbehave and @Terrence99 how far have both of you gone? grin

Amaka ke ? grin grin If u like go fck olosho.. since ure a mad man, I decided to give u a mad woman . You dey craze . My girl to clean to be caught up in nairaland toxic boys. That's a soul people like u cant near.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:

You fools keep fooling urself , wasting ur time and energy on irrelevant things , jobless fools grin no shame . I dont even know if that bitch yall calling dead or alive
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
No dey mumu for here. I will call her at my leisure. You don't expect me to make the call now both of you are together. Just relax.

Foooooooooolllllllll grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

You fools keep fooling urself , wasting ur time and energy on irrelevant things , jobless fools grin no shame . I dont even know if that bitch yall calling dead or alive
Amaka onyenaeke. Lol
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Amaka ke ? grin grin If u like go fck olosho.. since ure a mad man, I decided to give u a mad woman . You dey craze . My girl to clean to be caught up in nairaland toxic boys. That's a soul people like u cant near.
grin now you want to stop me from continuing? grin Your biittch is gone brother! grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Amaka onyenaeke. Lol
Ah she never tell me her surname o, she just said she's Amaka cool
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Amaka onyenaeke. Lol

Dammn I've known this bicth for so long , and I didnt even know the surname , I dropped her number In less that 30 mints ya'll tiny prick community boys already went into a full investigation. Wow !

This is fun, mad nairaland boys Vs amaka today
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
I actually chatted her up o, i chatting wit her as we speak walai grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin now you want to stop me from continuing? grin Your biittch is gone brother! grin

Bro point of correction , you're gone cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen / God is good / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.