Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15295 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin grin....so they still have learners in this modern age and time grin grin... well ,they can't seize to exist

Means yr sisters and daughters pussy sure for me be that , even ur future wife .
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Zico777:

Hmmmm
Dem Don sell u!

Like ur momma sold ur papa
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

cheesy Soon and very soon your eye go clear

Like ur own go clear when ur friends they Bleep ur sister because she ain't loyal to her man alone
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2021
sonofanarchy:
grin grin make we tell am?

Yes like they told ur Daddy after they gave ur momma quickie in the kitchen. U think ur mother na the only loyal woman in this life
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by revolt(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

I guess ur momma boss is sharing her with ur pops ya ? Or men in ur community, just how they passing ur sisters around, and all the females in ur family, they all hoes ?

Oloriburuku nie
hu be this fuul?
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok is it just me or has anyone else noticed this idiot is not even up to 20

Shut up you !!

Ur mates dey talk better na notice u come here dey notice, amkukun meko
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2021
revolt:
hu be this fuul?

Hu be this fuul?

For ur mind now u sabi language.

Shift commot make I see road . !
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
The day I concluded you to be dumb is when you said you were in primary 2 at the age of 9. I just suspected something to be off in you.

See wetin you tey start Monday morning Your own don sour Oga.
Ahan, you for no too run im matter na.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Terrence99:

Learn to calm down, don't always be combative. If you disagree with what he posted, you can post a counter-argument and let's consider it. Insulting him exposes you to unwanted ridicule.
Besides, for you to follow his posts shows that you're a fan, you just dey disguise.
Contrary to what you think, some people follow his posts because they're entertained. Also, just like he has his opinions, she also does.
Furthermore, he is fond of insulting people whose opinions are contrary to his forgetting that the world doesn't revolve around him.
I read his post sometimes just because I want to be entertained and laugh even though the way he reasons is surprising.
You know they say Nigerians are fraudsters, yeah? Are we all fraudsters? No!
Once you own a car, laptop and dreadlocks, you're into scam, does that mean every guy who's got nice phones, accessories, laptops is automatically a yahoo guy? No!
Some people need to seat and have some self reflection before posting demeaning things about one gender or the other. No gender is without issues, some women are bad and so are some men.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Contrary to what you think, some people follow his posts because they're entertained. Also, just like he has his opinions, she also does.
Furthermore, he is fond of insulting people whose opinions are contrary to his forgetting that the world doesn't revolve around him.
I read his post sometimes just because I want to be entertained and laugh even though the way he reasons is surprising.
You know they say Nigerians are fraudsters, yeah? Are we all fraudsters? No!
Once you own a car, laptop and dreadlocks, you're into scam, does that mean every guy who's got nice phones, accessories, laptops is automatically a yahoo guy? No!
Some people need to seat and have some self reflection before posting demeaning things about one gender or the other. No gender is without issues, some women are bad and so are some men.

Nigeria is a low trust society for good reason.

It doesn't matter if some of us are good the bottom line is majority aren't.

Same principles apply to women.

To address your comment, I'll just simplify it, the more prostitutes there are in Nigeria, the less it'll be to trust the average woman.

So when you empower women to behave irresponsibly through feminist doctrine, you're literally shooting yourselves in the foot.

I know it's just babble but deep if you can apply some critical thinking to it.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

Nigeria is a low trust society for good reason.

It doesn't matter if some of us are good the bottom line is majority aren't.

Same principles apply to women.

To address your comment, I'll just simplify it, the more prostitutes there are in Nigeria, the less it'll be to trust the average woman.

So when you empower women to behave irresponsibly through feminist doctrine, you're literally shooting yourselves in the foot.

I know it's just babble but deep if you can apply some critical thinking to it.
My question is, are you well educated on feminism? The basis of African feminism especially? I'm not talking about the ones you see on IG.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 1:02am On Sep 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

My question is, are you well educated on feminism? The basis of African feminism especially? I'm not talking about the ones you see on IG.

Yes, the issue is ig feminism is more popular and already having devastating effects, so I'll recommend that it's dropped.

If you want empowerment for African women, let's start with sex trafficking, educating women about finance, teaching them to have some sense of self worth etc.

You guys are making things worse trust me .
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Mrscarter(f): 2:08am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Brother, don't let them deceive you with "The outside looks of a woman does not tally with her inside" or better still "Don't judge a book by its cover" undecided That bullshiit is just to deceive you into being a bigger simp, nigerian simp to be precise!
Women are a product of the shiit they have inside them, do let them lie to you!

Societal moral codes still stand for this no matter how much these biittches want to bypass it with feminism or modernity.
If she has multiple piercings on her face, brotherly, she is a wh0re!

If she wear those anklets, that is a wh0re in modern fashion!

If she has tatoos no matter how small, bro! She is a complete d!ck rod biittch who probably loves multiple penetrations!!

Let me also add that if you never met her virgin, pls never ever think she is a saint, because she is not!

Men should be wiser is approaches honestly because we can keep letting these sluuts do whatever, then feel good about it and still run us over because they have vagiinas! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Dont be foolish. Anklets is just a bracelet for ur ankle similar to the ones people wear on their wrist. Seriously how does a piece of jewellry make anybodies legs open. Have some sense.
I know timid asf girls who wear anklets n aint even had sex yet. Jewellry doesnt define your sexlife or a persons character. People world wide wear these things. Anklets. Multiple piercings. Tattoos. Its only decoration n art.
Nothing to do with sex at all lol.
Sure some girls who wear any of these things are hoes but so are many who arent hoes. Its all about the individual and their character n lifestyle. Has nothing to do with jewellry whatsoever. Im sorry but thats backward narrow minded thinking.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Mrscarter(f): 2:12am On Sep 07, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Any woman with multiple ear piercings can never be satisfied

Some look nice but too many piercings or too many or too large a tattoo looks awful on male or female.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Mrscarter(f): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
No, that right there is just disgusting to the core or no pls undecided

Yeah i dont like those or those really long nails like cardi b wears.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Kingcalls: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Means yr sisters and daughters pussy sure for me be that , even ur future wife .

Well.. the problem is that u are from a poor family...we don't do poor things
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by ImpatienBastard(m): 3:07am On Sep 07, 2021
All listed in The Definitive Guide to Picking A Good Woman and many more other things to watch out for.

Every man that reads this should get that book...click the link in my signature to get it.

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by newdawn2017(f): 3:42am On Sep 07, 2021
neyoohhh:

You're none of the above and nope, it doesn't suit you west Africans. I won't explain but think on it.

Plus the typical nose rings you wear are similar to those of the ghetto blaster black Americans and it's not cultural.

Back to the topic, Nigerian girls in particular who wear them are whores.

You want some evidence.. could be graphic.
I wear then to enhance my beauty, look more seductive & soft as a woman. I don't wear mine to look like a ghetto LovePeddler
I pick d pieces carefully & where to where them in my ears, I ve not so much on
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:45am On Sep 07, 2021
jimmychang:

You were making sense in the beginning but later veered off course like Buhari grin

I'm a Nigerian grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Noone7: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Terrence99:

If you're in Lagos, post your girlfriend's number and give me 14 days. Your tears will be hot enough to make eba.

Zero nine zero 6k four two zero seven

I wish you the best of luck
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by sexy74(m): 5:03am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
All those things dont mean shit, my girl uses them and shes loyal to the core .
My brother e go shoucl you, ask Tega husband
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2021
newdawn2017:
I wear then to enhance my beauty, look more seductive & soft as a woman. I don't wear mine to look like a ghetto LovePeddler
I pick d pieces carefully & where to where them in my ears, I ve not so much on
I have the standard of not quoting females because i feel i'm better than that but i just have to let the men see this, apparently, you don't actually have to wh0re to be one, you just have to get the mindset of bring all the men to ask for your pvvssy and biittch, thats what a wh0re is, you are one of them just so you know!!
MEN PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2021
UPDATE: Waist beads, fixing long nails and wearing provoking long eye lashes has just been added to that list!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by newdawn2017(f): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
[b][s]I have the standard of not quoting females because i feel i'm better than that[[/s]/b] but i just have to let the men see this, apparently, you don't actually have to wh0re to be one, you just have to get the mindset of bring all the men to ask for your pvvssy and biittch, thats what a wh0re is, you are one of them just so you know!!
MEN PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!
U re better than what & who? u arrogant bast**d! A waste if 9months u re anunaki. SMH! undecidedho there u think in ur little mind that ur stupid opinion matters to how a full fledged adult wear piercings or nor wear. U re sick in ur mind, a malignant & demonic narcissist u re. Begone Inccubus!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Decide2rise: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
All those things dont mean shit, my girl uses them and shes loyal to the core .
stop deceiving your self bra
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by JOACHINpedro: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2021
My only problem in this thread is that a guy called his fellow guy bra angry
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
My only problem in this thread is that a guy called his fellow guy bra angry
grin grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by phemmyfour: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2021
snarkynehne:
Erm... You did not add waist beads too, and probably a mole or some kind of birth mark.
Sorry bro you are running out of content
He's right and you know it
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2021
phemmyfour:
He's right and you know it
She's just feeling guilty of the fact hense her outburst!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Zico777(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Like ur momma sold ur papa
Your are so dumb
Bornthroway!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by humilitypays(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
My boyfriend respect societal norm sir and he will never pick up something petty as waistbead, anklet as a trait of being irresponsible. Men paint their nails now, wear ear-rings and all, does that make them irresponsible. It's a shame we quoted eachother.
Any man that paint his nail, wear earring is irresponsible, forget civilisation, they are irresponsible in the Nigerian and normal culture way of life.

Same applies to any lady that draws visible tattoo on her body. It's a clear sign of irresponsibility.

Tattoo in the western countries was an identity for drug addicts. They use tattoo to cover their piercings from where they inject drugs. Gradually hiphop music stars made it look like a norm, it's not, it's for drug addicts and irresponsible girls who have ran away from home.

Who buys a Rolls Royce and uses a knife to scratch the body to make it finer

People that draw tattoo just want extra attention which they usually regret later in life. I say this because I once owned a skin therapy center where people go to remove their tattoos they drew when they were living carefree abi careless life and you see the ladies and even guys regretting it and spending huge sum to remove them.

Stop defending everybody your gender does just to appear like a feminist, stand on the truth and if you are doing any of those, tone it down.

A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl even if she doesn't wear any earring or makeup she Wil still be fine and hot, those stuffs doesn't add to beauty.

Can you company ex BBN housemate Nengi and Arin or Angel of current BBN Nengi have no tattoo or those multiple piercings yet she is cute and hotter than Arin and Angel, so you see
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by 5ThChild: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
Please include those flamboyant artificial eyelashes

This right here is 1000% undiluted truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster / Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.