Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15251 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Kingzeez10:

So, what's wrong with being in primary 2 at the age of 9?
Sir... In our present society everything is wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Excuse me! Look who's preaching to me this Monday. I guess you should practice what you teach bro cause I can see your woes all over this thread. Aren't one of those who just insulted someone who was sure of his girlfriend loyalty.

You should also know anti fan is also a fan.

Babe, take a chill pill and relax.
Here is the idiot who was vowing for his girlfriend's loyalty.
OhMyGodWtf:
My girl went to school without wearing pant in her Jean.. I was surprised. She said it was no big deal.
OhMyGodWtf:
Is it normal when you call your partner to come online so you guys chat then he or she is having other chats and replying you slow..
OhMyGodWtf:
My girl is a pro in bed, good d*ck taker ... but still I make those legs shake that she can barely stand or walk.
OhMyGodWtf:

Broo.. I got a girl of 21 that has slept with 12 different men lol..shes preety as hell, light ,fresh

You'll never see me lamenting over ladies, never. I currently turn ladies down because I'm developing some projects and I don't want distractions. Not the one that I'll bring them into my house and they start pretending that they forgot something and want to come back, or the one they'll be wearing my polo about in the kitchen.

As for being anti-fan, you're just pretending. See, hatred is an emotion just like love. If I can't get you to like me, I get you to hate me by deliberately pissing you off. Once you're pissed off, I show flashes of care towards you once in a while. That is the bait that makes you feel I have a likeable side you'll love to see. Before you know, you're already tripping.

16 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Hanibbal:

This got me grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Learn to calm down, don't always be combative. If you disagree with what he posted, you can post a counter-argument and let's consider it. Insulting him exposes you to unwanted ridicule.
Besides, for you to follow his posts shows that you're a fan, you just dey disguise.
Learn to not quote biittches, its not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Kingzeez10:

So, what's wrong with being in primary 2 at the age of 9?
Stop quoting biittches oga

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

You'll never see me lamenting over ladies, never. I currently turn ladies down because I'm developing some projects and I don't want distractions. Not the one that I'll bring them into my house and they start pretending that they forgot something and want to come back, or the one they'll be wearing my polo about in the kitchen.

As for being anti-fan, you're just pretending. See, hatred is an emotion just like love. If I can't get you to like me, I get you to hate me by deliberately pissing you off. Once you're pissed off, I show flashes of care towards you once in a while. That is the bait that makes you feel I have a likeable side you'll love to see. Before you know, you're already tripping.
Well... It seems most men here are irresponsible. I'm sorry for attacking you, I should have know you knew the guy better.

You see that GidiRat, that boy is just so unpolished.

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Brother, don't let them deceive you with "The outside looks of a woman does not tally with her inside" or better still "Don't judge a book by its cover" undecided That bullshiit is just to deceive you into being a bigger simp, nigerian simp to be precise!
Women are a product of the shiit they have inside them, do let them lie to you!

Societal moral codes still stand for this no matter how much these biittches want to bypass it with feminism or modernity.
If she has multiple piercings on her face, brotherly, she is a wh0re!

If she wear those anklets, that is a wh0re in modern fashion!

If she has tatoos no matter how small, bro! She is a complete d!ck rod biittch who probably loves multiple penetrations!!

Let me also add that if you never met her virgin, pls never ever think she is a saint, because she is not!

Men should be wiser is approaches honestly because we can keep letting these sluuts do whatever, then feel good about it and still run us over because they have vagiinas! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

I suspect that this is a coded gay crusade. Yes I support wising men up to the exploitative and manipulative ways of some bytches. But its slowly turning into "hate all bytches" because they all bad. What next? Only brotherly love, then physical brotherly love??! Nah there's baaad bytches out there but there's good ones too. Also, piercing and tats don't mean shyte cause men do them too. Are those men hos too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
All those things dont mean shit, my girl uses them and shes loyal to the core .
Yes. Just like Tega was loyal to her husband.

5 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I suspect that this is a coded gay crusade. Yes I support wising men up to the exploitative and manipulative ways of some bytches. But its slowly turning into "hate all bytches" because they all bad. What next? Only brotherly love, then physical brotherly love??! Nah there's baaad bytches out there but there's good ones too. Also, piercing and tats don't mean shyte cause men do them too. Are those men hos too?
Ok!

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Yes. Just like Tega was loyal to her husband.
GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Learn to not quote biittches, its not worth it.
Drink water regularly boy. You need to keep your brain hydrated.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Excuse me! Look who's preaching to me this Monday. I guess you should practice what you teach bro cause I can see your woes all over this thread. Aren't one of those who just insulted someone who was sure of his girlfriend loyalty.

You should also know anti fan is also a fan.
Shutup This was exactly what Tega was spewing until she exposed herself by herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Shutup This was exactly what Tega was spewing until she exposed herself by herself.
grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin
I just dey pity all these blind men sha.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Pumpumking: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Brother, don't let them deceive you with "The outside looks of a woman does not tally with her inside" or better still "Don't judge a book by its cover" undecided That bullshiit is just to deceive you into being a bigger simp, nigerian simp to be precise!
Women are a product of the shiit they have inside them, do let them lie to you!

Societal moral codes still stand for this no matter how much these biittches want to bypass it with feminism or modernity.
If she has multiple piercings on her face, brotherly, she is a wh0re!

If she wear those anklets, that is a wh0re in modern fashion!

If she has tatoos no matter how small, bro! She is a complete d!ck rod biittch who probably loves multiple penetrations!!

Let me also add that if you never met her virgin, pls never ever think she is a saint, because she is not!

Men should be wiser is approaches honestly because we can keep letting these sluuts do whatever, then feel good about it and still run us over because they have vagiinas! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

bro i reallly reallly reallly realllyt reallly love tatoooo coz they make women loooook sexxxy... wot type/calor does yor mum have sir? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

If you're in Lagos, post your girlfriend's number and give me 14 days. Your tears will be hot enough to make eba.
cheesy
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Lol.... See who is spewing foam... And have you forgotten that whatever Tega did at BBN was on mutual agreement with her husband. Why are you not mentioning the husband here. Bloody hypocrites. You better shut ur mouth than spitting all over this thread like a diseased dog.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... See who is spewing foam... And have you forgotten that whatever Tega did at BBN was on mutual agreement with her husband. Why are you not mentioning the husband here. Bloody hypocrites.
Yes. The husband is a fool like you and the guy that said his girlfriend is loyal. Tegas husband also believed she is loyal and asked her to go make him proud but he found out the bitter truth that his so called wife has been a hoe all this while.

10 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Well... It seems most men here are irresponsible. I'm sorry for attacking you, I should have know you knew the guy better.

You see that GidiRat, that boy is just so unpolished.

TheGidRedpiller is telling basic truths every sensible man should know. Ladies with anklets on their legs and double piercings are usually loose.
I don't know why you're getting angry that this knowledge is coming out.
Meanwhile, I don't know how you conjured the stats that majority of men here are irresponsible. Invite your bf or husband here and I promise you, he/they are not half as good as some of us here.

9 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Terrence99: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... See who is spewing foam... And have you forgotten that whatever Tega did at BBN was on mutual agreement with her husband. Why are you not mentioning the husband here. Bloody hypocrites. You better shut ur mouth than spitting all over this thread like a diseased dog.

You have an abnormal propensity to bash men and defend whatever women do no matter how despicable, this behaviour is not normal. It seems a man has really hurt you in the past and you view all men in that light. Or you have been deprived of the love and care of a man and you throw tantrums at all men simply because of the manly love and care you've been deprived of. You may argue with me, I may not be precise, but your vibes tell me I'm correct.
Any man can see this from afar and it will affect your relationships with men. You need to work on that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
I just dey pity all these blind men sha.
You are right to pity them, they need that pity.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Yes. The husband is a fool like you and the guy that said his girlfriend is loyal. Tegas husband also believed she is loyal and asked her to go make him proud but he found out the bitter truth that his so called wife has been a hoe all this while.
Really? @GidiRat.... I guess your pills have a side effect of stupidness on your Redpiller patients. See wetin you dey tell me... Shey you think say I be otodon ni? Anyway Google is your friend, check the Bews where the husband said he cheated on her on their matrimonia bed. Read everything he said there with your mouth ship and a open brain. Then come back and quote me.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Bro stop wasting your time on that biittch pls she's not worth it undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

You have an abnormal propensity to bash men and defend whatever women do no matter how despicable, this behaviour is not normal. It seems a man has really hurt you in the past and you view all men in that light. Or you have been deprived of the love and care of a man and you throw tantrums at all men simply because of what you've been deprived of. You may argue with me, I may not be precise, but your vibes tell me I'm correct.
Any man can see this from afar and it will affect your relationships with men. You need to work on that.
Don't blame her. She is a fatherless child and still trying to locate him.I understand her erratic behaviours.

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

You have an abnormal propensity to bash men and defend whatever women do no matter how despicable, this behaviour is not normal. It seems a man has really hurt you in the past and you view all men in that light. Or you have been deprived of the love and care of a man and you throw tantrums at all men simply because of what you've been deprived of. You may argue with me, I may not be precise, but your vibes tell me I'm correct.
lol... Excuse me sir... Tho I am not a betrayal of my own Gender. I don't support mediocrity too.. I say things the way they are... Tega husband is fine with whatever happened so what's the big deal there?. Moreover what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Tega husband said that.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

Lmaooooooo motherfcker, I got two women fool.. says so much about u taking enough time to investigate my old thread trying to expose what's irrelevant, pick a struggle , life ain't hard. Ure a disgrace to the Male gendre

2 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Wale9253(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
All this things you mention doesn't make a girl a wh0re sha most girls don’t wear something just to draw attention some do it because they like it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Bro stop wasting your time on that biittch pls she's not worth it undecided
Noted bro

1 Like

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why am i beginning to feel like that biittch ranting up in this thread is feeling guilty for something? grin

Biittches really can't hide their pain now can they? grin

9 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Don't blame her. She is a fatherless child and still trying to locate him.I understand her erratic behaviours.
lol... The first trait of an irresponsible man is not to be able to hold an argument with going the relatives way... I won't do that cause I have morals in me.... Now tell me boy, this whole traits of being moral-less and being irresponsible, did you get it from your father? Cos I can see he did not do a good job on you.

3 Likes

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
grin grin You guys are hot!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen / Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / How To Know That He Is The Right Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.