Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] (15252 Views)

MEN!! If She Has These 15 Traits, She's Not A Wife Material PERIOD!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ah she never tell me her surname o, she just said she's Amaka cool
Lol.Ask her. She go tell you.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Bro point of correction , you're gone cheesy grin grin
Amaka is about to disappoint you grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I actually chatted her up o, i chatting wit her as we speak walai grin

Who asked for your progress ? Keep that in ur tiny mind like u keep ur tiny self-servicer in ur cartoon boxers.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Amaka is about to disappoint you grin

Funn
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=OhMyGodWtf post=105575062]

Dammn I've known this bicth for so long , and I didnt even know the surname , I dropped her number In less that 30 mints ya'll tiny prick community boys already went into a full investigation. Wow !

This is fun, mad nairaland boys Vs amaka today [

Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Who asked for your progress ? Keep that in ur tiny mind like u keep ur tiny self-servicer in ur cartoon boxers.
grin grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
your woman lol
Honestly, she's ugly, not my type, i'm just doing this shiit to teach that simp a lesson grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
your woman lol

Lmao yall just got in trouble if uve contacted her or checked her profile on true caller grin. She was being threatened by some cultists and Dss is investigating all strange numbers on her case . She ain't my girl , this is just a good way to teach ur bicth asses a lesson.. good luck motherkers. Shes just a random runs girls that studied in university of ilorin and caught up in a case grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin
Make we no go kill somebody today o
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Honestly, she's ugly, not my type, i'm just doing this shiit to teach that simp a lesson grin

You're all fcked, go change ur phone numbers and expect Dss on yr asses anytime soon grin . U fcked with the wrong fcker
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Make we no go kill somebody today o

Lmao , ironically, yall the dead ones, hope ure all connected , if God loves u, ull wont be busted grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Lmao yall just got in trouble if uve contacted her or checked her profile on true caller grin. She was being threatened by some cultists and Dss is investigating all strange numbers on her case . She ain't my girl , this is just a good way to teach ur bicth asses a lesson.. good luck motherkers. Shes just a random runs girls that studied in university of ilorin and caught up in a case grin
You gave the dogs enough bone to chew on.... Lol... You really get their time today o....
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

. When I tell you say she dey ask me how much for short time you think say na joke abi? So your woman na runs girl?
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
very ugly. Not my taste.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
. When I tell you say she dey ask me how much for short time you think say na joke abi? So your woman na runs girl?

Dont worry, you'll soon know the trouble ure in today just wait till this week runs out . I just hope you can withstand Dss heat. That call was a setup and uve been compromised grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Then the jokes on you man! This just shows you aint got no balls! thats if you are not even lying just so we can backoff. You just put a random biittches phone number there and i'm already gaining on her, your girl isn't different! Peace.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
very ugly. Not my taste.

After uve been tortured, she go preety for ur eyes grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Then the jokes on you man! This just shows you aint got no balls! thats if you are not even lying just so we can backoff. You just put a random biittches phone number there and i'm already gaining on her, your girl isn't different! Peace.

I dont have balls abi, ? No problem grin when u get to custody , let's see if you also have balls . Comprised bicthes, internet roaches. Imma teach yall a lesson
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

You didn't expect us to use our real phone numbers now were you? Because if you did, then you are even more stupid than you sound undecided grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
You gave the dogs enough bone to chew on.... Lol... You really get their time today o....

Yes o, annoying set of pricks forming gang online . grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You didn't expect us to use our real phone numbers now were you? Because if you did, then you are even more stupid than you sound undecided grin

I dont care what u used and stop telling what I never asked u, start making phone calls , ure in deep shit bru
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Hahahaha hahaha. The guy na fool
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Oga when are they coming to arrest me. grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Bobo yen stupid gan walai
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:

What's my business ? When I see you on instablog9ja that's when I'll know , all I know is that if uve contacted that number or anything, uve been compromised grin grin she just dey play Along .

Women are always the downfall of men like u
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The guy just dey Bleep up. Him think say I dey fear DSS. Mad man. I go send the girl tfare to meet me up in Lagos by weekend.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Shouldn't u be in church or mosque right now? grin

You need God not nairaland, get off ur phone mr Gidredpiller grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

What's my business ? When I see you on instablog9ja that's when I'll know , all I know is that if uve contacted that number or anything, uve been compromised grin grin she just dey play Along .

Women are always the downfall of men like u
Yes. After I don Bleep her like Boma Bleep Tega.
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
The guy just dey Bleep up. Him think say I dey fear DSS. Mad man. I go send the girl tfare to meet me up in Lagos by weekend.
grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:

Ehya grin I cry for ur matter. ! You'll need that tfare in custody grin . Sha watch ur movements grin
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by OhMyGodWtf: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Yes. After I don Bleep her like Boma Bleep Tega.

wink
Re: If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] by Justbehave(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Ehya grin I cry for ur matter. ! You'll need that tfare in custody grin . Sha watch ur movements grin
Hmmm. Na your custody? I will update you after the show by weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen / Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / How To Know That He Is The Right Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.