Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? (24352 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught / Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men are promiscuous by nature and can b polygamous

Women however are monogamous by nature

Women are not built to sport fvck like men, casual sex benefits men but fvcks women up in the long run

Certain caliber of men don't cheat, they just exercise their sexual options
Spare me this.
It's understandable if a man decides to marry more than one wife and the parties involved have mutual understanding of the said action wanting to be carried out by the man. If it's it's being in relationships, courtship or marriage and the man sleeps around then it's a no no!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by omoyankee3(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sex is different for the genders.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by PacAmaru: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's not a woman's thing to shag around cus of her dignity (vagina is only what she has)so she must stick to only one man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by akanbiaa(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Sex is a woman's duty in marriage or a serious relationship not the man's.
If what you said is the true then why according to the OP that Men hardly forgive cheating ?
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Spare me this.
It's understandable if a man decides to marry more than one wife and the parties involved have mutual understanding of the said action wanting to be carried out by the man. If it's it's being in relationships, courtship or marriage and the man sleeps around then it's a no no!

Most men are monogamous out of necessity not by choice.
The reality is every man wud exercise their sexual options if given the chance.

Men of certain caliber have earn the right to exercise their sexual options. Only a foolish high value man wud b monogamous to only one pussy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by slyfox35(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol Nah Bayelsa he originate from oo.. Dem come spread am to PH and Warri..
E never reach Benin and Lagos yet.. smiley
I don't like d Slang tho.. We Got better slangs for Girls in Delta..undecided
E Neva reach benin ke,e don reach since 1828
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
akanbiaa:
If what you said is the true then why according to the OP that Men hardly forgive cheating ?

Because men basically want three things from women; SEX, SILENCE AND SANDWICH however women want a laundry list of things in men to b able to deal with them sexually. Since men want Sex etc then it carries more weight and women know that they bring sex to the table wen it comes to a relationship therefore it's her duty to please u sexually not the other way around.

Once ur woman is leveraging sex for compliance from u in a relationship or not satisfying you sexually she should be kicked to the curb because that's her duty and her main commodity and she's neglecting her duties

Women are the gatekeepers of sex
Men are the gatekeepers of relationships

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Sebgajere(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Even if I forgive she won't enjoy d relationship anymore. Better I let her go

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by freshalien: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
CrystalSpark:
This is why

But you men want to be forgiven when caught cheating right? All of una dey mad!!
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Lewisdinho(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Make una leave all this cheating of a topic matter, take it or leave it
Women will continue cheating til thy kingdom come
Men also will continue cheating til thy kingdom come
My advice: Just be careful make u no go carry HIV, STD's etc cos as for that word CHEATING
Mehn it will definitely happen and una never see anything yet
Generations to come will take cheating as a hobby
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by CSTRR: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
emkz:
I heard a story.

After they sleep with the man wife finish, the guy say he want talk to the husband.

The wife come meet husband say them want talk to you.

If any man forgives such and continues in that marriage and he is my brother, I'd accept that I lost a brother, i.e., he no longer exists.
Who are those people?
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Ubanz: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
If a woman cheats there's a possibility of hanging another man's pregnancy on ur neck. But not so in the case of a man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by silent10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
I think it's because in many cases guys contributes more financially in relationship. Like spending for hangout, some girls stay with their guys who pays rent and bills all alone. Sometime even money for some of her upkeep. So logically, the person who contributes more gets more pained when cheated on. And that could cause the lack of forgiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by legionISproteus: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
We be hypocrites. We go dey cheat but won't like our women to cheat. If we're caught we'll beg but if we catch, we'll break ip grin
Guys that don't cheat get hurt the most and may never accept a cheating partner
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Omoluabiii(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
The future is female..
The future is almost here, its starting small small,
a time will come where cheating, one night stand, gang banging, quickie, will be legal in marriage, for both the man and the woman..... You re only married for just the name, marriage, you re free to enjoy any or all personal emotional satisfaction like sex and the rest, with or without your partner, and third parties or groups....
That thing wey una dey hide dey do, feel free go do am, nobody will accuse you.....
Infact you can invite your lover{he/she} to join the gang,,,
you can see, the future is female......
Thats where cheating dey lead us go ooooo
If you wan die go die grin grin
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by RodgersAkpafu: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Haba..
Pls stop lying.. sad

Guys cheat alot, infact we cheat more dan Girls..

Only dat, we don't Attach much emotions to Sex unlike Girls who Fall in Love after receiving a gud Dicck!! kiss smiley
Not true
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by greatbrian(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cheating is a total deal breaker for me. Cheating of any kind even if na emotional sexual material or financial. But you see that sexual, i can't deal with it. I will always imagine the. Ian's the pleasure etc

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by legionISproteus: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
But they expect to be forgiven
No man that cheats expects to be forgiven. If your man already made up his mind to cheat on you, it is your business wether you accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by RodgersAkpafu: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Make una leave all this cheating of a topic matter, take it or leave it
Women will continue cheating til thy kingdom come
Men also will continue cheating til thy kingdom come
My advice: Just be careful make u no go carry HIV, STD's etc cos as for that word CHEATING
Mehn it will definitely happen and una never see anything yet
Generations to come will take cheating as a hobby
Men and women have been cheating from the days of potiphar wife with Joseph
E don tey

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by RodgersAkpafu: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
remember it is far easier for a woman to get sexual access than for a man, a man must create his value( success), a woman must preserve her value( sexuality), a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating, once a woman cheats on you,the relationship is over that means she has lost respect and attraction for you,the Emotional connection is gone, but for a man cheating is like taking a piss, we can have sex with multiple women and still love our main babe, we can even take care of multiple women at the same time, women can't, sperm is cheap and plenty in millions for life, eggs are expensive and finite for a period of time, we can ejaculate till we die, women can't have eggs forever, we are designed to spread our sperm to as many women as possible, women are designed to preserve their egg for the best quality man
See then
Red pill poppers
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by RodgersAkpafu: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
DEMZEE:
Because men and women show love and loyalty differently. A man that sleeps with a lot of women is different from a woman that sleeps with a lot of men. Men must create their value and women are born with value and must preserve their value.

Men show loyalty through provision and protection ie be able to die for their women in times of danger. Women show loyalty by not being a hoe ie by now fucking other men.

Men and women are different, men and women view sex differently. Wen it comes to Intersexual dynamics men play the game on hard mode and women play the game on easy mode. Men must bring value to get sexual access from women, women just exist and get sex.

Once a man forgives his cheating spouse he's indirectly saying he does not value himself. Women know this!

Men can fvck other women and still love their wives the same but once a woman fvcks another man outside her husband, she doesn't respect and love her husband again because women are not built to serve two masters at the same time. Once a woman truly loves and respects her husband other men are invisible to her.
See another red pill popper
The both of you have a lot to learn about life
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by legionISproteus: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
rickyboss333:
Because we know when a guy cheats, it could be just 4 fun with no emotions attached but when a girl cheats, they are mostly emotionally attached to d person they cheat with. Except if d babe na...
Who keeps spinning this narrative that cheating just for fun is exclusive to guys? There are women that love the passion of having more than one sexual partner.

Have you heard of married men cheating on their wives and leaving the marriage to start a new family with the new woman? Was that for fun?

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by RodgersAkpafu: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because men and women are different.

Men don't cheat, they just have sex infact certain caliber of men don't cheat, they just exercise their sexual options
This one is a Kevin Samuels fan grin
The lingo is so predictable
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by suffering: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Posted for the 95,000,000th time. If this forum closes today history will remember it for waist beads, make money quick, prostatitis, exercises to promote erection and many asinine news regarding politicians.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by RodgersAkpafu: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
legionISproteus:
Who keeps spinning this narrative that cheating just for fun is exclusive to guys? There are women that love the passion of having more than one sexual partner.

Have you heard of married men cheating on their wives and leaving the marriage to start a new family with the new woman? Was that for fun?

There are husbands and wives who know their wives are cheating, but they keep it on the low for the sake of the family and not embarrassing the kids or their name.
These boys commenting have not seen life
Cheating is not ideal
And it is not also a one size fits all thing
Some men have left their wives for side chicks
Some women have killed their husbands for side dudes
So many mant possibilities
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Orlu15(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
We must understand that for every action there's a consequence.
So true forgiveness is not letting the person who offends you go on punished.
As for me, I will forgive her but our relationship will never hold. It's called true forgiveness!�
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by J2381: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ego! Its a bruise on their ego that's why they find it very hard to forgive.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by autonomous22: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Youngaboy:
Just don't let me know or I should not even catch you myself.

Cos I can't forgive you. Else I turn you to sex mate while I meet another person

My kind of person

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by matm: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Because of fear of contracting stds from vagina dt has become a public pit toilet.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Davidganna10: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't know who told guys that girls attach emotions when the cheat if that is the case what about runs girls or prostitutes, don't the have boy friends do they attach emotions also? most girls cheat because of comfort or monetary gains most don't attach any emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DEMZEE(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This one is a Kevin Samuels fan grin
The lingo is so predictable

And u are a pussy nigga grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? / Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.