Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? (24388 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught / Why Do Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by senchibi: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Women are generally emossinaly attached to everything. They act on their emotions. Men are less emossinal. They are more moved by sight. So if your woman cheats , it's not just all about having sex. She already has a bit of feeling for the other guy. So you're not a 100 in her life. It's better to move on because you're already loosing the battle.

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Frankicent(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
There is no pain like it especially if you still use the old software that tells you if your woman cheats you are not man enough.

For me if you cheat it can't disturb my sleep, your fussy you broblem!

The amount of STD out there now a days will shock you... I have once upon a time had to treat stds I never even knew existed because a woman brought it to me. It was a dark period of my life, even with a condom you can still contract it..

Which kind STD be that
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by TWLifestyle: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whether they like or not they will start forgiving it - becos girls are mad nowadays.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Kingof2nations(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Simply because it's the only thing most ladies bring in relationship,
It's pains cus dts the only thing they offer if any lady offers more than that I relationship forgiveness becomes easier
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Gidoka(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Because when a woman cheats, she dont love you anymore..
a guy can cheat and still be in love with his partner, but for a woman
it's different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Youngaboy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
chudez0147:

What if the the 'Another person person you are meeting was also dumped by her ex for the same reason ?�

E no concern me, but make that same reason no happen for my side else she go continue the journey.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Ikea81: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol
Nah Bayelsa he originate from oo..
Dem come spread am to PH and Warri..

E never reach Benin and Lagos yet.. smiley

I don't like d Slang tho.. We Got better slangs for Girls in Delta..undecided

True, like okpo. Lol
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Bamzyriches451: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damn
I don't even do girlfriends so I don't know what to say, I bang and move to the next available babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
I might be wrong but while guys cheat with their tools , most ladies cheat with their heart or to fill a certain emotional emptiness.

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by legionISproteus: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Are you me or other women that have been cheated on or are you every cheating man that you are speaking for me, other women and other men?
I'm speaking from my experience and that of others that have been cheated on, so yes I am speaking for everyone.

Why do you think your man still cheats again even after all the pleas?

Cheaters are remorseful because they were caught, once they have another shot at cheating without your knowledge, they will jump at it without second thoughts, this time being more careful so you don't find out.

So you see, your forgiveness did not matter to your cheating partner. You only need to forgive yourself for putting yourself through such emotional trauma.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Havesomesense(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
But they expect to be forgiven.
I know men who cheat, the worst experiences I had was during my time in the military environment, these people with beautiful wives were still cheating on their wives.
One man recently told me there's no single man who's married or in a relationship that doesn't cheat, even though I believe there are faithful men, men who cheat are numerous and more often than not throw do so with more than a lady.
Some of y'all serve women what you can't it yet you puke at the sight of what you yourselves dish out on a steady.
I am not making excuses but if men also decide to keep their dicks to themselves, who will these ladies cheat with? There's problem with both genders but cheating is an individual thing.
First check thyself, know thyself and keep thyself upright.
Stop expecting one person to endure what you cannot ensure or put up with.

One of the things men really enjoy on earth is having multiple sex partners.
As a man you can sleep with numerous women and you will be praised, no judgement.

And if you have money it's easier.
women need men to make money
men need money to get women.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
legionISproteus:
I'm speaking from my experience and that of others that have been cheated on, so yes I am speaking for everyone.

Why do you think your man still cheats again even after all the pleas?

Cheaters are remorseful because they were caught, once they have another shot at cheating without your knowledge, they will jump at it without second thoughts, this time being more careful so you don't find out.

So you see, your forgiveness did not matter to your cheating partner. You only need to forgive yourself for putting yourself through such emotional trauma.
Whose man is cheating on her? Did I talk about myself in the previous comment that you mentioned me on? Look oga, truth is you cannot speak for every man. Let each speak for himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by deebrownneymar: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
There’s a reason they say Fear Women. If you know you know
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Havesomesense:

As a man you can sleep with numerous women and you will be praised, no judgement.

There are successful women who do not sleep with men to make money.
Not every woman is a LovePeddler, not every woman sleeps with men for money. Not every woman is promiscuous.
I've had some men quit talking to me because I didn't bulge.
If you have daughters and raise them well and they become successful due to how you raised them and the wanting to be good, would you defend them when people say they slept with men to become successful or rich or not?
If I'm successful tomorrow, it's because I was and am determined and I worked my way there.

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Havesomesense:

There are successful women who do not sleep with men to make money.
Not every woman is a LovePeddler, not every woman sleeps with men for money. Not every woman is promiscuous.
I've had some men quit talking to me because I didn't bulge.
If you have daughters and raise them well and they become successful due to how you raised them and the wanting to be good, would you defend them when people say they slept with men to become successful or rich or not?
If I'm successful tomorrow, it's because I was and am determined and I worked my way there.

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Babastrong(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Daijin(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Because it is impossible emotionaly to admit the fact that the woman you trusted betrays you, that's it. However, not all the guys behave this way, actually. People are different.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Klchnjoku:
Forgiving a cheating woman only leaves room for her to keep cheating because a woman will assume that for you to forgive her once then you will forgive her again.

It's just how women think it's how they are wired, if you allow her to run over you once she will continue it.

And by the way why would you as a man be proud of yourself if other guys have seen your woman's pu$$ay.. no matter what you can say or do so far another man has seen your woman's pu$$ay then you have no pride anymore.

That is why as a man, you must make sure you marry a virgin.. one with good manners and if after you disvirgin her she cheats don't hesitate to dump her a$$.

In short, dump any woman who falls short of your standards whether she cheats or not.
Women are ruthless in rejecting men and dumping men, so we men should also be ruthless in doing same too.

Men, start having standards for your women.. if we men start demanding more in terms of standards from women I swear women will stop misbehaving and start acting right.

But because they know most men don't have standards that's why they always misbehave.

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by CHIGIM: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na them
freshalien:

But you men want to be forgiven when caught cheating right? All of una dey mad!!
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Any girl way d cheat don rotten finish.
She's a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by labelle123(f): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
remember it is far easier for a woman to get sexual access than for a man, a man must create his value( success), a woman must preserve her value( sexuality), a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating, once a woman cheats on you,the relationship is over that means she has lost respect and attraction for you,the Emotional connection is gone, but for a man cheating is like taking a piss, we can have sex with multiple women and still love our main babe, we can even take care of multiple women at the same time, women can't, sperm is cheap and plenty in millions for life, eggs are expensive and finite for a period of time, we can ejaculate till we die, women can't have eggs forever, we are designed to spread our sperm to as many women as possible, women are designed to preserve their egg for the best quality man
. This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by t2luv1: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
CrystalSpark:
This is why

Damm partner no more forgiveness after seeing that pic.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by victons(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
The major reason here is ego.
Fucking a guy's babe may trample his ego.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by victons(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Cheating is sin.......
But to answer op's question;
I ve seen a man marrying more than one wife legally (dou not good ooo if u want to live long)
But I ve never seen a woman married to two men legally.
Legally Why the lie naah
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by t2luv1: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
senchibi:
Women are generally emossinaly attached to everything. They act on their emotions. Men are less emossinal. They are more moved by sight. So if your woman cheats , it's not just all about having sex. She already has a bit of feeling for the other guy. So you're not a 100 in her life. It's better to move on because you're already loosing the battle.

All Ladies in here kindly confirm this narrative
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by opribo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ahh the thought of it will make me kill somebody so the best thing is to let her go in peace.
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Gerrard59(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Biology (evolution is under biology) and economics are the reasons.

Biology in that men are territorial by nature.

Economics in that for a man to be in a relationship, he has to be the financial numero uno in that setting. Remember that women are naturally hypergamous. So for her to cheat on him and worse still, with someone who is not financially capable like him, it smacks of having a thief stealing your property, this time with someone under your nose.

If you flip the question to why do men cheat, the same aforementioned factors are responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Ikwerelastborn: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2021
DEMZEE:

Most men are monogamous out of necessity not by choice.
The reality is every man wud exercise their sexual options if given the chance.

Men of certain caliber have earn the right to exercise their sexual options. Only a foolish high value man wud b monogamous to only one pussy
Why don't you just keep your comment civil,nawa o.and to think I was enjoying it before u mentioned foolish
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by chiga131: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol
Nah Bayelsa he originate from oo..
Dem come spread am to PH and Warri..

E never reach Benin and Lagos yet.. smiley

I don't like d Slang tho.. We Got better slangs for Girls in Delta..undecided
Better slangs like okpo
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by walkingshadow911: 4:26am On Sep 14, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
But they expect to be forgiven

Yes, because he who pays the piper dictates the tunes. If your partners are footing your bills, dont except mutual respect. cos people u think you can't live without can live without you.
This is eternal truth

The redpill

Modified: your fear is that the woman will get attached to your man and it might affect you but it wouldn't if he truely loves you. And the issue here is these girls we sleeps with are someone else own too, they will lose emotional connection with their man and the sociatal relationship problem gets recycled. This sexual escapades we so celebrates this days is what's making relationship and marriages often crashes like pack of cardsl
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Caseless: 5:01am On Sep 14, 2021
SuperNova33:
There is no pain like it especially if you still use the old software that tells you if your woman cheats you are not man enough.

For me if you cheat it can't disturb my sleep, your fussy you broblem!

The amount of STD out there now a days will shock you... I have once upon a time had to treat stds I never even knew existed because a woman brought it to me. It was a dark period of my life, even with a condom you can still contract it..
Even with a condom? shocked shocked
Re: Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? by Caseless: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2021
It damages your ego. Men cheat, women are too special to cheat. If she cheats, she's devalued herself, so I'm leaving her.

It's about she has done to your ego. I can never forgive her or take her back. I won't even trust her again and once there's no trust, there is no relationship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.