Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40690 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by achorladey: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Rice and Guinea corn(Sorghum) grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Aklee4994(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Rice and Ogbonor soup!!
When I saw a person eating it, knew dat some Humans have Madness in Dem!! sad

Akamu and Beans mixed together!!
Okada men in Jakpa Rd, Warri used to eat dat alot..
D day one Poured his Watery Oil beans into the Akamu and mixed it up, I almost Vommitted!! angrythe abnormality is not even normal
Some pple are so Weird!! undecided
the abnormality is not even normal

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by efealltymz(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Rice and Ogbonor soup!!

D day one Poured his Watery Oil beans into the Akamu and mixed it up, I almost Vommitted!! angry
Lol, I have done all you just mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Pls, no Offense!!
Either you are an Afghanistan or @least a Ghost!! kiss
No way, you re a Nigerian!! sad

The guy even said eba and Egusi soup is weird..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2021
GuyWise:
NNA MEHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Cooked potatoes with dried meat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is this not joy?

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
tradepunter:
Na for abuja I see person dy chop bread and indomie

Normally.. Any student will understand
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by victor141: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Soaked garri and cooked indomie
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Bread and indiomie, bread and coconut, garri and palmoil grin

Bread and indomie is bae.
Bread and coconut will just be making you scratch around your head with joy.

Garri and Palmoill = Red garri. #wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by R0LL0N(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and indomie
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2021
skywalker240:
Oil beans plus boiled eggs coupled with bread and spaghetti. my morning food. grin

Make mess no kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2021
tnerro1:
Egusi with draw soup, disguising tongue

I mix my soup some times.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by slimmoney(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2021
soft bread and moi-moi one of my best combinations till date.
Bashnigga:
Rice + Yam
Moi moi + bread (they'll open the middle of the bread and put the moi moi inside)
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by BigDolph(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
SocialJustice:
Beans and spaghetti.

Back then in school Kogi state university this is the best food to eat and you won’t feel hungry for the rest of the day.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bryan88(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
chin chin and ground nuts step it down with coke... grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
rollyjay85:
Egg, beans and moi moi together

Is beans not moimoi..just say you want to kill sb naw
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Lastmankc(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Omoluabiii:
sugarcane and stew
You are joking
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Misternas89(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:

Send my own portion ooo eheh..
You can reach me on whatsapp 08085310359 becos it been long i ate that combination ooo
Eheh
Hmmm baba nice one, I see as u take style leave her ur number. No too think am she no go even flash you talk less of calling. But I swear you be sharp shooter oo baami
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Uchennastephs(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Back in the university days we call it XCombo, White Rice, Beans&yam, with banga Stew, and fried plantains. Finally with round intestine and orobo Coke.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Rice and Ogbonor soup!!

D day one Poured his Watery Oil beans into the Akamu and mixed it up, I almost Vommitted!! angry

Hostel students concoct everything to avoid you eating with them. Some spit inside.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Dis one, dem dey call am Mixi Mixi..

Infact, one Man told the Restaurant Madam, 'Just mix Egusi, Ogbonor and Banga give me Abegg'.. sad

I shook my head!! Disgusting and Greedy person!!
Y not pick one soup? undecided

Greediness? Nah. That's bae. That's what made Elon Musk what he is today.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Lamasta(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
I have them plenty

Garri and red oil

Bread and water

Bread and coconut

White rice and oil

Garri and aki

Eba and Beans
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol... Nah picture go reach you Oga mi.... Kindly remove your number from the space sir.. Because of dem dem.
Yes send pictures and how you take cook am i will inform madam to cook samething tomorrow
I pray the kids can eat it oo grin grin becos all dis new generation kids dem matter dey always taya me
Awon omo indomie grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:
Back then in sch..
My jnr brother prepare Beans and Spag grin grin
Uptill today that food still amaze me
As sapa hold us now we didn't have choice i even use garri to step it down cry cry

I cooked this student-life food for my siblings who visited me. My kid bro dey ask my brother wetin e bi. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I heard oyinbo fry okra to eat rice.

One of my northern friends used to eat spaghetti and ororo with a sprinkle of maggi and dry pepper grin

It's called yaji. It's very nice too.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by kushe: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Bread and Mayonnaise.
I go vomit straight.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Now that's a nice combo... Very sweet especially when it's garnished with smoke fish.

Lots of love for you for that.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Emola12(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2021
i remember d day i put garri inside red oil dey chop am because of hungry aswear to God almighty if i lie
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:

Yes send pictures and how you take cook am i will inform madam to cook samething tomorrow
I pray the kids can eat it oo grin grin becos all dis new generation kids dem matter dey always taya me
Awon omo indomie grin grin
Lol... My mother is quite harsh when it's food matter, it's either you eat what I cook or just goan jonz. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Fufu and fried egg
Semo+Garri and palm oil

Roommate does that. Can't do it tho.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2021
Misternas89:

Hmmm baba nice one, I see as u take style leave her ur number. No too think am she no go even flash you talk less of calling. But I swear you be sharp shooter oo baami
Shooting wetin grin grin stop that ooo
Ayewada. House don full always i just want her to send the recipe to my whatsapp and pictures
My phone number wey dey all over internet
If you make enquires about roofing sheet and that number didn't popup you are sitting on longthing
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by chatinent: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2021
saymax:
Ewedu mixed with milo and milk eaten with cabin biscuit

No wonder you no grow.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Emola12(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2021
what of biscuit and stew?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.