Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (40749 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / Debunking Some Funny Food Myth You Once Believed / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by do4luv14(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2021
rice, beans, macaroni, mix with cucumber and bread and butter, yimmu

drinking garrison mix with sprite, very cold sprite,

and when no sprite, coke or fantastic will do,

most weirdest drink mixing coke, fantastic, sprite, tonic water, battlefield together, and eating dem with bread and groundnut
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by realstars: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Lamasta:
I have them plenty
Garri and red oil
Bread and water
Bread and coconut
White rice and oil
Garri and ski
Eba and Beans
Have you try garri with akamu and pormoh?
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol... My mother is quite harsh when it's good matter, it's either you eat what I cook or just goan jonz. Lol
Yes that's what i mean i pray they will be able to eat it..
You know we have different digestive system
E fit go purge them and that's another issue
You should understand me better
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Bashnigga(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2021
slimmoney:
soft bread and moi-moi one of my best combinations till date.
Lol, hope I'll say the same thing whenever i finally decide to try it

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2021
kushe:
Bread and Mayonnaise.
I go vomit straight.
I hate it too... The only thing mayo is good for in my dictionary is salad. With bread is a No No

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by gstelly: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Beans and moimoi
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by frankoben(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Garri and egusi soup with bolied eggs in place of meat or fish

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Vinnie2000(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
efealltymz:
Lol, I have done all you just mentioned.

So U mean u normally mix up Akamu and Beans b4 eating? shocked undecided
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:

Yes that's what i mean i pray they will be able to eat it..
You know we have different digestive system
E fit go purge them and that's another issue
You should understand me better
Nah... If the beans is par boiled then no more problem...

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Vinnie2000(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
I hate it too... The only thing mayo is good for in my dictionary is salad. With bread is a No No

Hahaha..
U guys don't mean it, do you?
Bread and Mayonnaise is Bae.. Particularly, Sliced bread.. tongue tongue

Mayonnaise is NOT too different from Butter nah.. sad
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Since my secondary days, I have been mixing egwusi and ogbono soup. Till this date, I find it hard to eat them separately.
Me too.. I still separate them sha but sometimes I just mix
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by gentleguy1975: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Eba(cold) and beans
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Lamasta(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2021
realstars:

Weird combo grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Clement01234: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Spaghetti and Bread
Moimoi and Swallow
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Sufferingboy(f): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
Beans, egg, and avocado pear. Step it down with yoghurt.

There will be no terrorist to ever live than you.

You go mess tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Mixed beans with eba

Chai... Most especially cold eba grin grin
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by pseudonomer: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Dis one, dem dey call am Mixi Mixi..

Infact, one Man told the Restaurant Madam, 'Just mix Egusi, Ogbonor and Banga give me Abegg'.. sad

I shook my head!! Disgusting and Greedy person!!
Y not pick one soup? undecided

I usually take the Egusi + Ogbono.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Vinnie2000(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2021
frankoben:
Garri and egusi soup with bolied eggs in place of meat or fish

But Hope u remember in Home economics doz days, Fish, meat and Egg all fall under 'Protein'?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by gentleguy1975: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Beans,moi moi groundnut and bread
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
See u its another food we used to eat way back in uni when sapa season starts. Just that round 50 naira bread per head sliced raw onions and mayo. Drink enough water. Na bam trips walai cheesy

On the other hand if u give me mayo as dressing on salad i fit hate u for life. I prefer the normal salad cream as dressing. Till 2mrw I still dey get mayo for my fridge for emergency eating with bread if time no dey to cook anything
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Nah... If the beans is par boiled then no more problem...
Noted ma wetin for the recipe and pictures ooo
Thanks so much
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by gentleguy1975: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Pap and bread
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by dontrulee: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2021
cutecommend:
(1) Bread and Egusi Soup.

(2) Popcorn and Moi Moi

(3) Beans and Cucumber.

(4) Okro and Five Alive

I don chop bread and egusi before, the thing sweet die.

I have tried ewedu and Pepsi before, I poured the Ewedu inside the Pepsi. Omo, no try am ooo, na death.

I no too like cucumber but I don chop Pap and bread before. The thing sweet die. I don chop plenty weird food before sha

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Mouhstorph5(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Rice with sweet potatoes
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Vinnie2000(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2021
pseudonomer:

I usually take the Egusi + Ogbono.

Though it's an eating Habit you have formed over time..
But me, I don't like Combining soups!! sad

Meaning, Ur Wife cooks or will be cooking Different soups@once whenever she wants to prepare Food.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hahaha..
U guys don't mean it, do you?
Bread and Mayonnaise is Bae.. Particularly, Sliced bread.. tongue tongue

Mayonnaise is NOT too different from Butter nah.. sad
I swear I don't like the thing with bread... Ive tried it like four to five times now... I couldn't eat the bread. I prefer butter or eggs or even suya

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2021
money121:

Noted ma wetin for the recipe and pictures ooo
Thanks so much
I will send them sir

1 Like

Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Benjaminjoel65(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Noodles and Garri grin
Pap and bread
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by money121(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
I will send them sir
Ok mama
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by dontrulee: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
realstars:

I don chop everything with garri.
Garri with red oil.
Garri with rice, spag, beans (mixed).
Garri with groundnut oil.
I don even chop garri and Eba before.
Nothing wey I no chop with garri. I be de like garri that year.
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by mrkings84(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Rice, bread and custard!!
Re: Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About by Wordoftruth: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Pawpaw and red oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.