Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (33587 Views)

Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by generalwo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Davash222:

You see why her mom said you're a tout?

You want to take boys to their house to constitute nuisance.

Gbola = Active
Sense = inactive
..... U are wicked....... Which one be sense inactive.... Lol.... Person call am tour, the idiot Wan really behave like tout.... Him sense really dey inactive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by generalwo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Wahala. Prove to them that you are responsible, since you could lift legs and impregnate someone's child, be ready to provide all her needs. Or she will give birth in her parents house?
.... Obviously.....
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by muyico(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Romanoff(f): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered my question

why would u want d parents to abort the pregnancy?

Both the guy and the girl aren't ready for such a responsibility.

The guy is not responsible.

So answer my own question.
If it's your daughter or sister, would you let her go through with the pregnancy?

Please, think deeply about it o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by ParkleElegant: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

My parents will do that, they are happy about it and I do work also.
Just not financialy strong to get my own place yet, am still Young hoping to get admission next year to further my studies.

I have dreams.

Your story they vex me.. E be like say make I flog u!!! Can u imagine!!! U can't b bold to to take care of ursv but u bold enough to get someone pregnant under ur parent roof.. N still have the mouth to say your parents will take care of ur child u bore out of ur stupidity n carelessness ... Tufiakwa!! U think Naija nah Abroad abi kwantinue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by abdsamad(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you're not old (and wise) enough to use a condom to prevent an unwanted pregnancy then you're not mature enough to be a father.
You made a mistake and the result will be a child that will probably suffer needlessly.

An early abortion is a chance to correct that mistake. Otherwise, whatever dreams either of you has is probably on the way to being derailed, in addition to the psychological downstream effects.

Moving forward, learn to keep it in your pants and use a condom when you need to have sex. It's not that hard. It's irresponsible not to.

Listen to the adults in the room... Let the abortion proceed. You'll thank the Woman for it in 5yrs when you're not nearly depressed and struggling to focus in school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Tushmanny123: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
You are obviously a tout and no parent would allow their daughter end up with a person like you. Why are your parents happy? Cos, like you said, the girl's parents are wealthy. If your parents were wealthy, they wouldn't celebrate your stupidity so quickly. you think impregnating a girl from a wealthy home is an opportunity Right? That's the problem with people with local mentality and excess poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by NnamdiN: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wonders shall never end walahi. No bride price, no marriage, no traditional rites, no court marriage and shame gree you dey type my child upandan grin grin grin
If I were the girls dad, I'd shoot you on sight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Originalsly: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Are you sure the child is yours? You have decided to take responsibility.... if they go ahead with the abortion ... so be it .. blood is not on your hands. Maybe money ritual.... just free your mind ... whatever will be will be.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Both the guy and the girl aren't ready for such a responsibility.

The guy is not responsible.

how are d couple not ready for the responsibility? how is the guy not responsible? did the guy deny or reject the pregnancy?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by safarigirl(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

So I should let them go and abort my child tomorrow?
Sorry sir I can't do that, even though am young I will fight for my right.

That child is my offspring, I won't let her mom terminate it because of her assumptions about me.

We are both same age groups, I am older than her with 3 months

She called me crying, I can't tell from her voice she doesn't want to do it.

You don't have a say, my guy, I regret to inform you, especially if your girlfriend is not an adult.

You will huff and puff, but the ultimate decision is not up to you, no matter how genuine your intentions may be.

If kasala burst, dem go dey find you to take care of pikin, but you will be too busy tearing tickets by street corners to be useful to this child you are so passionate to bring into the world.

You think her mother has not considered your possible usefulness and contribution in the life of her daughter and potential grandkid before deciding to take her child for something as dangerous as an abortion?

You better calm down and try to approach with civility. Beg them if you must, but this your attempt to harass and bully them with street urchins will not fly

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
AmericanDad:

One word. Stupid.

He's not stupid. He's BRAVE!

Weak men take the easy way out. Abortion!
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by generalwo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

That child is my offspring, I won't let her mom terminate it because of her assumptions about me.

..... Bros.... U never see suffer.....u still feed from your parents and u don't pay house rent... How will u understand what life is..... Shey u Wan carry boys go their house..... Infact, I get double barrel... Come carry am join..... Person call u tout, u Wan really behave like tout.... If u get money, her mama for encourage the girl to born twins..... As u no get money, take what ever u see.... If e too pain u, work hard and make money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Newboss(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Guy, abortion is illegal in Nigeria.

If you really want that child to be born, GET THE COMMUNITY INVOLVED IMMEDIATELY.

You may be a street guy but that child is not a street guy. Let's be reasonable when passing judgements on others. Make sure you get justice for your child. If na to burn down their house, so be it. Them dey craze?

I support abortion 100% if both parties agree to it.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Romanoff(f): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
lexy2014:

how are d couple not ready for the responsibility? how is the guy not responsible? did the guy deny or reject the pregnancy?

Answer me first o.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Lastmankc(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Just not financialy strong to get my own place yet, am still Young hoping to get admission next year to further my studies.

I have dreams.

From the way you speak ,I am tempted to say you are a street urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by atilla(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Thanks.

I don't know if I can get my dad to go see her father this evening, that's the issue.

They are going to do the abortion tomorrow morning.
I thick you should get one of not both of your parents to go with you today. If her parents know your parents are in your support it might convince them not to do the abortion. They want to do the abortion because they think they will be the ones to take care of the child so you have to convince them otherwise
Taking community youths there is not the way forward. Are the youths going to beg for you or fight for you?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Make them go with better daggers n cutlass, I din give m belle b dat when una dey date nobody talk or dem dey expect plasma tv after Bleep
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Mangekyo: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op, you have no right here. The girl is still under her parents, you have not married her, you have not paid her bride price, so she isn't yours. You don't have any right to tell her parents what to do. I also believe her mom was right about you because you clearly sound like a tout.

Ps: do you plan or marrying her later?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by generalwo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

It's her assumption, yes they know me in the street we all live in, am popular and active among the youths.

When our light transformer blew few months ago, I was among those people who collect fees from compound to compound to get it fixed.

No am not a tout, haven't steal before.
Haven't been tied And flogged before.

.... Lol..... This your statement just show say u really be 19 years old..... Oga active... Well done......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Prenonjebose:

How old is the girl?

We both same age group

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by McLizbae: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Your right!? Was the girl legally married to you!? Bros you nor get sense. Se the parent still like you, that's why they haven't charge you with rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by lanocfoods: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

So you are supporting the abortion.
They should kill my child, because am young and poor.
Is that it.

Sorry I will not let that happen.
You keep saying that, what are you going to do, kidnap the girl until she gives birth? Its not your decision, you have no say in the matter, if you are 19 your "girlfriend" should be way younger, so she is still a minor and her mom has a right to decide for her, you want to tie a young girl that age down with pregnancy tomorrow you will run off and get another girl pregnant and start ranting my child my child. You think being a father is just to get a girl pregnant?
My friend grow up and get your s**t together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by newoffer: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
You and your community youth need to be taught episodes of lesson. Stupid boy. You are 19 and all u do is tear ticket at one juncture.
Na Dem Dem be dat.
Davash222:

You see why her mom said you're a tout?

You want to take boys to their house to constitute nuisance.

Gbola = Active
Sense = inactive
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by mariahAngel(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ruined where? How?

They both WANT the pregnancy. They both WANT to keep the baby and are willing to face the consequences. He is not an upcoming deadbeat from every indication, and he's not running away to turn her into a single mom, dumping the responsibilities on her and whatever.

His parents are very accepting and VERY happy and are willing to take care of the child and provide everything he/they need to support...what more?

The deed has been done. Only the mother needs convincing... I see no other issue here? I really cannot see any mess y'all are seeing.

Back in the days actually, according to your cultures, 'baba lo ni omo.' The baby ''belongs'' to the father and it is his family that go to request for the girl's hand in marriage and bring her back to their house. Yeah, things are slightly different nowadays, but they get married that much earlier - if we are going to tow the 'our forefathers'' path. He hasn't done anything out of culture, as a woman's fertility is even required to be proven before any rites in some instances. The whites termed it ''immorality''. That some of the people condemning the boy here do all the time.

It is a wanted pregnancy, and very much his as with the girl.

God bless you abundantly for this!

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by themanderon: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

At 19 no tangible means of income no admission into school and yet you had the nerve to put another person's daughter in the family way and here you are talking about your right. What a shameful and perverse generation we live in. What in the heavens makes you think you can just do that to a persons daughter and go scot-free? And the arrogance you are demonstrating here is unbelievable. It shows you are still a child that lacks the maturity to be a father.
You want to take community youths to their house to do what? seize her? Abduct her? or what? You are lucky the parents are not that troublesome otherwise Kiri Kiri maximum detention centre is what owns you. Children of this generation are so messed up. He is not even thinking about the pains and disgrace he is causing the parents of the girl rather he is here talking about rights as if it's his right to go and be impregnating peoples daughters. You and that girl deserves 12 lashes each. smh.
NB: I am not in support of terminating the innocent child this misguided youth and his fling are about to bring into the world though.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by bukatyne(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.

A woman can force a man to be a father; a man cannot force a woman to be a mother.

Read the above fifty times and let it sink in.

If they are insistent on aborting the child, wash your hands off the blood, end the relationship and move on.

The mother has a point sha.

Ja ticket in moto park na agbero work; she should have trained her daughter not to open leg for agbero or the daughter should have convinced her mother the same way you managed to convince her.

That you want to organize boiz to the woman's house is also an agbero mentality.

As you go to school, run away from cultism and ensure that the school passed through you so you can renew your mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charisma01:

Don't mind all these stupid comments here.
Go with your family & some elders.
Appeal to her family that you with the support of your family are ready to take care of your child & their daughter.
Tell them how you plan to better your life so they can trust you.
If you intend to settle down with the girl, on no account must you disrespect her family.

Thank you very much sir.
I will

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Kavod: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
Just take this advice from me.... Firstly having kids at your age even with a supportive parents at this present condition of Nigeria na dead first.... Secondly the mother is not really scared of your future or wether you go be billionaire tomorrow, na her daughter future she de after because e fit Tay before you go hammer and when you don hammer there is a 85% chance you might look for another young senorita to marry. So who go come pay bride price and marry her after and with the way you de vex you fit give am belle every year. Ok make I use myself as eg for you. I don de pay block for school fees since 22 with no mother and no support from gather..... You see this September, January, march... This na fees months, for this September to October 25th 2021 e clear say I go comot like four teeth from like 3 people mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by newoffer: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Werey u now have a right. DICKSON. YORuba teenagers and their stupid entitlement. When u smoke Igbo u will be talking shitquote author=Ayanwukoma post=105966736]

She called me crying, I can't tell from her voice she doesn't want to do it.[/quote]
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Answer me first o.

answer u how? how are d couple not ready for the responsibility? how is the guy not responsible? did the guy deny or reject the pregnancy?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by generalwo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

I have dreams.

.... U have dreams and u impregnated a girl? While you gain admission and go to school, the girl stays at home and takes care a baby right? Have u seen how wicked you are? U want to pursue your dreams after killing someone else's own? I think the girl's mother saw all these before asking her daughter to abort

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones / Man's Mother Gets ₦5000 From His Sister's ₦300,000 Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.